Floral City Images Reviews

59 Reviews for Floral City Images

• Laura

Laura Jenkins · Getting married on 03/07/2022

So Impressed!

I was so impressed with Dave and Sue. We had to move our wedding date several times this year and finally landed on a .... Monday at noon! My husband is hard to impress and fussy about his pictures. Not only was he impressed but for the first time, we have pictures that capture how much we love one another!

Sent on 09/10/2020
  • Jonnelle

Jonnelle Edwards · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Above and beyond expectation

Dave and Sue made our engagement photo session easy and enjoyable! They were very accommodating and made it a point to keep communicating with us in the midst of this pandemic. They have responded to us in a timely manner since we first reached out to them. On the day of our session, they keep us laughing and were personable with everyone that was a part of our shoot. We would recommend them to anyone without a doubt!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Austin

Austin & Codee Unsinger · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Amazing photographers!

Dave and Sue are the owners of Floral City Images. They helped us capture our perfect day in the middle of a pandemic. They are nothing short of family now. They make sure to go through every detail of your wedding with you so they can capture every moment for you. Besides them being very kind and generous people they also take the most amazing photos! Anything that you do not think of or forget about, They have got you covered to make your dream a reality. I will recommend them to all my friends and family for any photography needs in the future.

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany & Josh · Married on 10/13/2019

Floral City REALLY captures all your important memories!

Dave & Sue are amazing! Everything went by smoothly & they were so helpful that they should say they do MORE than just photography! Sue was checking on me to make sure I was ok & was keeping me posted with my timeline since I lost my phone. Dave kept the guys busy with great pictures & making sure my husband was giving his best smile lol Their a great team/pair & I'm so fortunate to be a client of theres! We'll definitely request them again in the future for all our moments to remember! They are worth every $ we spent. Love you guys!

P.s. We had our engagement photos done by them as well @ The Toledo Zoo & had a blast!

-Britt&Josh

Sent on 12/19/2019

Floral City Images's reply:

Brittany, It was awesome to work with you and Josh. All weddings are a celebration, but yours was even more. Our favorite photo is the 'Heart' photo with all the guests! Thanks for choosing Floral City Images! Dave & Sue

Brittany · Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome engagment photos

I knew floral city images through another wedding I attended. I loved there attitude and professionlism along with how the photos turned out for my friend. I hired them for my wedding and they just did my engagement session in October and they turned out awesome. I told them i wanted the fall colors because im getting married in october. They did an amazing job just making us comfortable during the session and making us laugh. The pictures turned out amazing thank you guys so much cant wait for the wedding.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Megan · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful!

We knew we like everyone working with Floral Images from the first day we met them almost two years ago at a bridal event. Everyone was so kind and helpful to my husband and I through the process of choosing a photographer for our engagement and wedding pictures. My husband, who is typically pretty shy was comfortable with this crew when our pictures were being taken. Our wedding day fun was captured perfectly in our pictures! The pictures turned out great as did our photo booth album photos. We had a great experience with Floral City!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Floral City Images's reply:

Megan, thank you for your kind words. You and Justin were a lot of fun and we were so glad we could be a part of your wedding celebration!
    Dave & Sue

Melissa B · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful experience with Floral City Images!

We had a wonderful experience with Floral City Images for our engagement photos and our wedding day photos. Dave and Sue were so nice and helpful. The mirror photo booth was a huge hit too!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Floral City Images's reply:

Thank you guys very much, you were a wonderful couple to work with. We haven't had that much fun since shooting your brother ccx wedding.

Thanks for choosing Floral City Images!
    Dave and Sue
  • Courtney

Courtney Wilson · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Day Ever

Floral City Images was so easy to work with! They were flexible, understanding, and very professional. They were able to capture the most incredible and beautiful moments of our wedding day!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Floral City Images's reply:

Thanks so much Courtney and Matt, we had a wonderful time capturing your special moments. You guys where lots of fun to work with.

Dave & Sue
  • Y

Yolanda Guzman · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing wedding album

I would recommend Floral City Images & Photography ti all my family and friends . Wonderful work amazing results 🥰

Sent on 05/21/2020

Ty Griffith · Married on 05/18/2019

Great photography experience

My husband and I had a limit of $1k we would spend on photography for our wedding. That sure changed when we met with Dave and Sue! They were so friendly right off the bat, worked with us every step of the way, they even came out to rehearsal the night before to show up certain things poses to ensure good pictures! We loved the pictures, and the photo booth was a hit. I was just a little bummed that the people they had hired to work the booth wouldnt let us send pictures to our phones or write on the screen as talked about in our meeting. Other than that Dave and Sue did a wonderful job capturing our special day! Couldn't be anymore pleased.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Floral City Images's reply:

Ty, thanks for allowing us to be part of your wedding day. It was a pleasure to work with you and Jeff. My apologies for the issue with the mirror, I'll definitely look into the issue. Thanks Dave & Sue Grassley

Kelly Griffith · Married on 02/11/2019

Wonderful Experience

Dave and Sue were great to work with. They were responsive, flexible, and had some great ideas. When we would suggest something, they would try to make it work, often improving the idea or putting another twist on the idea. They got our pictures back to us in less time than expected. The mirror photo booth was fun and everyone enjoyed it. It was nice to have the photographers there for the whole time, and not worry about how many hours they would be there.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Brandi · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding2018

Dave, Sue, and Heather were the ones who photographed our wedding and engagement session. They are amazing we could not have had a better time with them. Everyone involved was attentive, alert, punctual, kind and patient. Good vibes all around! Price was great and detail orientated. Thank you for such a wonderful experience to you all. Blessings to you all.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Dave & Sue are amazing! Super easy to get along with and I'd give them more than 5 stars if I could. We used the mirror photo booth and it was a HIT! I don't think there ever wasn't a line. Our guests LOVED it! I would definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

Dave and Sue are fantastic!

Dave and Sue are fantastic! They were very professional and so helpful, especially when it came to creating the perfect design for all of the photos . My wedding guests absolutely loved the mirror photo booth and I love how we got a photo album of all the pictures at the end of the night! You can definitely trust Floral City Images for your wedding or next big event.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Jenna and Suzi Drewior · Married on 07/28/2018

Husband and wife team creates fun and relaxed photo atmospher!

Dave and Sue were super fun to work with. Their funny banter helped keep us laughing even when posing for planned pictures. During the wedding and reception they were super discrete and other than certain planned photos blended in with the crowd and allowed us to forget we were even being photographed and enjoy each other at our wedding. Oh, and did I mention, their photographs are FANTASTIC!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Hannah Carr · Married on 06/30/2018

They have been great, I would recommend to a friend

Floral City has been wonderful! I wouldn't hesitate to use their services again. The whole team was great to work with.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Highly Recommend!

Dave and Sue are awesome and our pictures turned out great! We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Katie · Married on 05/26/2018

Floral city images was a great choice for us! They worked wonderfully around our schedule and would email us back right away! If you have them at your wedding, make sure you add their photo booth as a choice because it was so much fun! Our family and friends still talk about how unique their mirror photo booth was.
    Our pictures were beautiful and Floral City Images captured the best moments of our wedding. Our day will never be forgotten with Floral City Images. Plus.. they were the best rate in the Ohio/ Michigan area that we found. :)

Sent on 06/25/2018

Floral City Images's reply:

Thank you so much Katie and Andrew! We enjoyed every moment of your day and are so thrilled that you picked us to capture your wedding! Best Wishes!!

Jessica Gagen · Married on 04/07/2018

Best day ever

After having a friend bail on our plans to take our wedding pictures, I found Dave and Sue at a bridal show and opted for an appointment. After seeing the work that they have done, I knew they were the ones to capture our big day. I couldn’t ask for a better experience and appreciate all that they did for me!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Floral City Images's reply:

Jessica, it was a pleasure working with you and Mike. Thanks for allowing us to be part of your day.

Molly · Married on 02/17/2018

Two things make the perfect photographer for a day as special as your wedding- clear communication and beautiful photos. To me, they’re equally important. I didn’t want to spend the day of my wedding ensuring that we had a solid timeline and hit every photo, I wanted to enjoy the best day of my life. That’s exactly what the Floral City team offers! We met about a week prior to the wedding to talk final details, and then I got to relax and enjoy the day knowing that Dave, Sue, and Heather understood what we were looking for, and had everything under control. I just received my sneak peak, and they’re absolutely spectacular! Stylistically they walk a line between classy and artsy, which was exactly what we wanted. We also booked their Magic Mirror photo booth, and our family and friends loved it so much that most left the mirror to get back in line again. The Mirror added an extra fun element to the reception- it was perfect!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Floral City Images's reply:

Thank you Molly and Tony for your kind words. We loved capturing your wedding and are thrilled that you are happy! Best wishes!

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Floral City Images did my wedding in October. Steve and I are very happy with The level of professionalism we received both on the day of our wedding and leading up to it. Heather went above and beyond multiple times throughout the process to be sure that we were 100 percent happy with her services. I would highly recommend them to every engaged couple and family.

Sent on 12/21/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

We got the mirror photo booth and our guests loved it! We had such an amazing time! Book the more photo booth! You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Allyse · Married on 09/16/2017

Dave, Sue, and Heather are amazing. They are so patient have amazing ideas. My now husband is blind and they were all so helpful, making is feel very comfortable. I am so glad we found them. Floral City Images is the photography company you want if you want the best possible photographers and experience for your special day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Floral City Images's reply:

Thank you so much Allyse! We loved every moment! Best wishes! D,S and H.

Raymond · Married on 09/02/2017

Photo booth was a hit with everyone! Definitely would recommend it for your wedding. Great people to work with, photo album and quality is good.

Sent on 09/13/2017