Floral City Images Reviews

Floral City Images 5
Floral City Images 6

Brittany · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Awesome engagment photos

I knew floral city images through another wedding I attended. I loved there attitude and professionlism along with how the photos turned out for my friend. I hired them for my wedding and they just did my engagement session in October and they turned out awesome. I told them i wanted the fall colors because im getting married in october. They did an amazing job just making us comfortable during the session and making us laugh. The pictures turned out amazing thank you guys so much cant wait for the wedding.

Floral City Images 7
    Floral City Images 8

Brandi · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding2018

Dave, Sue, and Heather were the ones who photographed our wedding and engagement session. They are amazing we could not have had a better time with them. Everyone involved was attentive, alert, punctual, kind and patient. Good vibes all around! Price was great and detail orientated. Thank you for such a wonderful experience to you all. Blessings to you all.

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Dave & Sue are amazing! Super easy to get along with and I'd give them more than 5 stars if I could. We used the mirror photo booth and it was a HIT! I don't think there ever wasn't a line. Our guests LOVED it! I would definitely recommend them for any event!

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

Dave and Sue are fantastic!

Dave and Sue are fantastic! They were very professional and so helpful, especially when it came to creating the perfect design for all of the photos . My wedding guests absolutely loved the mirror photo booth and I love how we got a photo album of all the pictures at the end of the night! You can definitely trust Floral City Images for your wedding or next big event.

Jenna and Suzi Drewior · Married on 07/28/2018

Husband and wife team creates fun and relaxed photo atmospher!

Dave and Sue were super fun to work with. Their funny banter helped keep us laughing even when posing for planned pictures. During the wedding and reception they were super discrete and other than certain planned photos blended in with the crowd and allowed us to forget we were even being photographed and enjoy each other at our wedding. Oh, and did I mention, their photographs are FANTASTIC!

Hannah Carr · Married on 06/30/2018

They have been great, I would recommend to a friend

Floral City has been wonderful! I wouldn't hesitate to use their services again. The whole team was great to work with.

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Highly Recommend!

Dave and Sue are awesome and our pictures turned out great! We highly recommend them!!

Katie · Married on 05/26/2018

Floral city images was a great choice for us! They worked wonderfully around our schedule and would email us back right away! If you have them at your wedding, make sure you add their photo booth as a choice because it was so much fun! Our family and friends still talk about how unique their mirror photo booth was.
    Our pictures were beautiful and Floral City Images captured the best moments of our wedding. Our day will never be forgotten with Floral City Images. Plus.. they were the best rate in the Ohio/ Michigan area that we found. :)

Sent on 06/25/2018

Floral City Images's reply:

Thank you so much Katie and Andrew! We enjoyed every moment of your day and are so thrilled that you picked us to capture your wedding! Best Wishes!!

Molly · Married on 02/17/2018

Two things make the perfect photographer for a day as special as your wedding- clear communication and beautiful photos. To me, they’re equally important. I didn’t want to spend the day of my wedding ensuring that we had a solid timeline and hit every photo, I wanted to enjoy the best day of my life. That’s exactly what the Floral City team offers! We met about a week prior to the wedding to talk final details, and then I got to relax and enjoy the day knowing that Dave, Sue, and Heather understood what we were looking for, and had everything under control. I just received my sneak peak, and they’re absolutely spectacular! Stylistically they walk a line between classy and artsy, which was exactly what we wanted. We also booked their Magic Mirror photo booth, and our family and friends loved it so much that most left the mirror to get back in line again. The Mirror added an extra fun element to the reception- it was perfect!

Sent on 02/27/2018
    Floral City Images 9
    Floral City Images 10
    Floral City Images 11
    Floral City Images 12

Floral City Images's reply:

Thank you Molly and Tony for your kind words. We loved capturing your wedding and are thrilled that you are happy! Best wishes!

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Floral City Images did my wedding in October. Steve and I are very happy with The level of professionalism we received both on the day of our wedding and leading up to it. Heather went above and beyond multiple times throughout the process to be sure that we were 100 percent happy with her services. I would highly recommend them to every engaged couple and family.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

We got the mirror photo booth and our guests loved it! We had such an amazing time! Book the more photo booth! You won't regret it!

Allyse · Married on 09/16/2017

Dave, Sue, and Heather are amazing. They are so patient have amazing ideas. My now husband is blind and they were all so helpful, making is feel very comfortable. I am so glad we found them. Floral City Images is the photography company you want if you want the best possible photographers and experience for your special day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Floral City Images's reply:

Thank you so much Allyse! We loved every moment! Best wishes! D,S and H.

Raymond · Married on 09/02/2017

Photo booth was a hit with everyone! Definitely would recommend it for your wedding. Great people to work with, photo album and quality is good.

Nikkole · Married on 07/22/2017

Floral city images was one of our BEST choices for our wedding! Our pictures were spectacular and they were so flexible and easy to work with!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Floral City Images's reply:

Thank you Nikkole and JD. We had a blast capturing you and your families and friends! Thank you for choosing us to capture your moments to remember for a lifetime!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/24/2017

Dave and Sue, along with Heather are great. We enjoyed working with them through our entire engagement/wedding journey. They took our engagement photos, wedding photos, made our save-the-dates and thank-you cards and everything turned out wonderful. Our guests at our wedding really enjoyed the mirror photo booth and so did we. We have many wonderful photos to look back upon to remember the many wonderful moments during our wedding journey. I would recommend Floral City Images to anyone looking for wedding photographers, they made everything easy and simple.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Floral City Images's reply:

Thank you so much Liz and Aaron. We loved every minute of your big day! Thank you for choosing us to capture your moments to remember for a lifetime!
  • LaBo-in-Training

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

Dave and Sue are amazing! They're an amazing team who felt like our long-time friends after one meeting with them. They do whatever they can to make their clients happy. Both of them create such a sense of ease, that I never once worried about anyone being uncomfortable in front of the camera. They love to capture both posed shots and genuine candid moments. I loved that they let my husband and I be our normal silly selves, and kept the cameras going! I truly wish I had a reason to work with them again. I can't wait until I do!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Floral City Images's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah and Jacob! We enjoyed capturing your special day!

Tammy · Married on 10/29/2016

What a great job they did!! Our son's wedding was in Jamaica and they did an excellent job, scoping out the area to make sure all the shots were perfect!! Would highly recommend them to anyone!!

TERRY · Married on 09/17/2016

They did photos for 2 of our sons weddings. Very professional, expert photos, easy to work with and a fantastic value. We have seen other wedding photos and ours were outstanding quality. We would highly recommend to everyone that we talk to.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Floral City Images's reply:

Thank you so much Gautz family! We loved photographing both joyous occasions and capturing all of those special moments that everyone will remember for a lifetime.

Pamela · Married on 07/30/2016

Dave and Sue ( and Heather) from Floral City Images, were an amazing group of photographers to help capture my daughters wedding. They are professional, friendly and flexible. During the wedding I was so impressed at all the angles they were taking of the different parts of the night. While I have not seen the finished album yet. ( the wedding was just a few day ago) I am confident it will capture the bride and groom's special day.

Abbie · Married on 06/25/2016

Sue and Dave did such a great job on all things photography. Not only were the pictures amazing - the products afterwards were also amazing. I love my photo album and canvas they did. These two worked incredibly hard, had great ideas, and also heard requests and executed them fantastically! I'd recommend them to anyone!

• Chontay

Chontay · Married on 04/09/2016

Dave and Sue took the time to meet with us to go over the packages. They have several to choose from and really help you narrow down which package fits your needs best! We chose a package that included: Engagement photos at 2 locations, bridal portrait, photo booth, and All inclusive wedding day package with 2 photographers.
    For our engagement photos they were more than accommodating with the numerous reschedules due to bad weather. We finally got the pictures taken and they turned out incredible! The pictures were so good it was hard to choose which ones to purchase. Absolutely gorgeous!
    As the wedding day approached they met with us again to speak with us about any additional questions we had, which we did. They wanted to know what time our rehearsal was so that they could ensure that they would be there to scope out the church to look at things like lighting, get an idea of where things would be, to ensure that they got the best photos for us.
    On the wedding day they were extremely professional and helped to capture the emotion of the day and love between us so beautifully! Dave and Sue were wonderful and I would highly recommend them!

Prompt and on time. Answered any questions I had promptly. Very professional.

Chelsea · Married on 08/29/2015

Words cannot describe the amazing work that Sue and Dave did for our wedding. As many brides when it comes to photos you want to capture every second of your big day and they went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect. I absolutely adore these to people and I couldn't imagine any other couple who could have captured my day with the love and vision these two did.

Sue and Dave were great to work with and very patient with an indecisive bride ??