39 Reviews for Floral City Images

Proofs (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Flush Mount (1)
39 Floral City Images Reviews

Two things make the perfect photographer for a day as special as your wedding- clear communication and beautiful photos. To me, they’re equally important. I didn’t want to spend the day of my wedding ensuring that we had a solid timeline and hit every photo, I wanted to enjoy the best day of my life. That’s exactly what the Floral City team offers! We met about a week prior to the wedding to talk final details, and then I got to relax and enjoy the day knowing that Dave, Sue, and Heather understood what we were looking for, and had everything under control. I just received my sneak peak, and they’re absolutely spectacular! Stylistically they walk a line between classy and artsy, which was exactly what we wanted. We also booked their Magic Mirror photo booth, and our family and friends loved it so much that most left the mirror to get back in line again. The Mirror added an extra fun element to the reception- it was perfect!

Profile Picture Molly, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Floral City Images did my wedding in October. Steve and I are very happy with The level of professionalism we received both on the day of our wedding and leading up to it. Heather went above and beyond multiple times throughout the process to be sure that we were 100 percent happy with her services. I would highly recommend them to every engaged couple and family.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We got the mirror photo booth and our guests loved it! We had such an amazing time! Book the more photo booth! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dave, Sue, and Heather are amazing. They are so patient have amazing ideas. My now husband is blind and they were all so helpful, making is feel very comfortable. I am so glad we found them. Floral City Images is the photography company you want if you want the best possible photographers and experience for your special day. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Allyse, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

Photo booth was a hit with everyone! Definitely would recommend it for your wedding. Great people to work with, photo album and quality is good.

Profile Picture Raymond, 9/2/17, 1 Review
2.7

AWFUL! the quality of my pictures are just terrible, so much blurred and a lot of things aren't even clear, I feel like my phone could of did better at this. We had someone that came to our wedding with a normal camera and took waaaaay better pictures than I got. These people had no direction to give us, they didnt turn out how i wanted by any means, complete waste of money I'm so pissed right now, I can't change nothing and now i have to look back on shitty pictures, family took better than this. My wedding looks dull and stupid through their view. I honestly cant explain how disappointed i am in these people. I also have NO good pictures of bridesmaids and me and multiple times they didnt get 1 girl in the pic and took the picture when people werent smiling like wtf. DONT BOOK THEM! Cant upload pics because theyre took big

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day

Floral city images was one of our BEST choices for our wedding! Our pictures were spectacular and they were so flexible and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Nikkole, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave and Sue, along with Heather are great. We enjoyed working with them through our entire engagement/wedding journey. They took our engagement photos, wedding photos, made our save-the-dates and thank-you cards and everything turned out wonderful. Our guests at our wedding really enjoyed the mirror photo booth and so did we. We have many wonderful photos to look back upon to remember the many wonderful moments during our wedding journey. I would recommend Floral City Images to anyone looking for wedding photographers, they made everything easy and simple.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I used Floral City Images for our wedding. They were truly a pleasure to work with. I really appreciated having 2-3 photographers on the day for the whole day. They are very professional and the photos turned out great!

Profile Picture Abby, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Dave and Sue are amazing! They're an amazing team who felt like our long-time friends after one meeting with them. They do whatever they can to make their clients happy. Both of them create such a sense of ease, that I never once worried about anyone being uncomfortable in front of the camera. They love to capture both posed shots and genuine candid moments. I loved that they let my husband and I be our normal silly selves, and kept the cameras going! I truly wish I had a reason to work with them again. I can't wait until I do!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

What a great job they did!! Our son's wedding was in Jamaica and they did an excellent job, scoping out the area to make sure all the shots were perfect!! Would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture User7622438, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They did photos for 2 of our sons weddings. Very professional, expert photos, easy to work with and a fantastic value. We have seen other wedding photos and ours were outstanding quality. We would highly recommend to everyone that we talk to.

Profile Picture TERRY, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave and Sue ( and Heather) from Floral City Images, were an amazing group of photographers to help capture my daughters wedding. They are professional, friendly and flexible. During the wedding I was so impressed at all the angles they were taking of the different parts of the night. While I have not seen the finished album yet. ( the wedding was just a few day ago) I am confident it will capture the bride and groom's special day.

Profile Picture User7041192, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sue and Dave did such a great job on all things photography. Not only were the pictures amazing - the products afterwards were also amazing. I love my photo album and canvas they did. These two worked incredibly hard, had great ideas, and also heard requests and executed them fantastically! I'd recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Abbie, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dave and Sue took the time to meet with us to go over the packages. They have several to choose from and really help you narrow down which package fits your needs best! We chose a package that included: Engagement photos at 2 locations, bridal portrait, photo booth, and All inclusive wedding day package with 2 photographers.
For our engagement photos they were more than accommodating with the numerous reschedules due to bad weather. We finally got the pictures taken and they turned out incredible! The pictures were so good it was hard to choose which ones to purchase. Absolutely gorgeous!
As the wedding day approached they met with us again to speak with us about any additional questions we had, which we did. They wanted to know what time our rehearsal was so that they could ensure that they would be there to scope out the church to look at things like lighting, get an idea of where things would be, to ensure that they got the best photos for us.
On the wedding day they were extremely professional and helped to capture the emotion of the day and love between us so beautifully! Dave and Sue were wonderful and I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Chontay, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Prompt and on time. Answered any questions I had promptly. Very professional.

Profile Picture trista, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Words cannot describe the amazing work that Sue and Dave did for our wedding. As many brides when it comes to photos you want to capture every second of your big day and they went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect. I absolutely adore these to people and I couldn't imagine any other couple who could have captured my day with the love and vision these two did.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sue and Dave were great to work with and very patient with an indecisive bride ??

Profile Picture User6069074, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hands down the best photographers that I could have ever asked for. Dave and Sue are very down to earth people and work great together as a team. They both worked great with my large wedding party and allowed everyone to enjoy themselves while we were getting our pictures taken. They provided great engagement picture for us and our wedding pictures are very beautiful as well. They did a great job as well with working with our daughter and incorporating her in as well. Dave and Sue got all my pictures back very quickly. I ordered the magnet save the dates, and they are very very good quality. I have received high complaments from my church on the way that they took our pictures during our ceremony. Dave and Sue really put their heart and soul into what they do. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This a great couple that take great pictures! They worked with me, and I loved the way everything turned out.

Profile Picture Emilee , 5/30/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints

We loved Floral City's photo booth! It was an amazing hit at our wedding, our guests were lined up to use it. The props were of great quality (the moose hat and sailor hats were a particular hit!), and the photo booth was easy to use! We weren't expecting Dave and Sue to be manning the booth themselves! They were great all night, helping our guests when they needed it and creating a lovely scrapbook of all the pictures. We also received a USB with all our pictures shortly after the wedding. We managed to fit huge groups into the booth, but I almost wish we had upgraded to the larger size! It would've been worth it. Very reasonably priced too, we loved that all our guests could get a copy of the picture. Great people, great service.

Profile Picture Beth, 5/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dave and Sue did a wonderful job photographing our wedding. They were very accomidating to us. Dave went above and beyond, he even stood on top of a chair with traffic going by to take a picture for us. It turned out awesome! We'd highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave and Sue were very easy to work with. They were very personable and professional at the same time. Their photobooth was a big hit with everyone. Their equipment was first rate. They listened patiently and tried their best to accommodate our wants, ideas, and suggestions for specific poses and photo opportunities while working with us for the entire evening. Overall, they gave 100% effort and successfully captured some very beautiful moments from our special day.

Profile Picture jason, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images

Dave and Sue were so nice and easy to work with. Any photo I suggested they were more then willing to do! The photos turned put AMAZING! !!! I am in love with them all. Not sure how I will pick the ones I want printed.

Profile Picture Beth, 3/7/15, 2 Reviews