Floral Boutique Reviews

Floral Boutique 7
  • Jennifer

Jen M · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing, simply amazing

After a brief discussion explaining my preferences Tony was able to create a beautiful display. What’s more his creations were at a reasonable cost. We did our decorations separately. We used the Floral Boutique for flowers for the wedding party and cake.
    Thank you so much. I felt like a princess surrounded by such beautiful flowers.

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Floral Boutique 12

Ariella C · Married on 03/15/2019

More than we could have imagined

Working with Tony and his team was super easy and they executed everything better than we could have ever pictured! We were not the typical wedding couple, and we had a weekend event with multiple spaces that were all decorated by Tony and his team. With little direction from us (no theme, no colors, etc) Tony & co. created stunning arrangements and thought of all the little details. They even came back on day 2 to re-arrange the flowers and change the water. You are in the best hands with Floral Boutique!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Heather · Married on 11/03/2018

Fresh and beautiful flowers

Floral Boutique did a stellar job with our flowers and centerpieces. Tony, the owner, was able to take a few photos that I brought to him and create something beyond my expectations. I received countless compliments on how the flowers really brought our reception space to life and just how overall beautiful they were. Tony was so flexible for me, especially when it down poured the night before the wedding and we had to move the ceremony inside. He adjusted our outdoor decor for our now indoor ceremony, last minute at no extra cost and just as beautiful. The flowers were fresh and lasted for quite sometime after the wedding as well. Thank you, Floral Boutique!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Amy · Married on 10/27/2018

Halloween/fall wedding

Tony was beyond amazing! He understood my vision and made our wedding day absolutely gorgeous. From the center pieces to the bridesmaids broom stick bouquets to surprising me with my bouquet. Absolutely stunning. Highly recommend Floral Boutique and Tony

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Floral Boutique 22
  • F

Felicia · Married on 10/14/2018

Wedding Flowers

I was recommended by my Matron of Honor who also used floral boutique for her wedding! They were always willing to help with my changes and in the end, everything was so beautiful!! I could not have picked a better place to have my flowers done!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Floral Boutique 23

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2018

Tony from Floral Boutique did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. I know almost nothing about flowers except for the colors, but Tony was able to go with it and created bouquets that were absolutely stunning and exactly what I wanted! I received many compliments on how pretty the arrangements were and am very grateful to Tony for a job well done!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2018

Tony is amazing! Our flowers came out perfect, he totally captured my vision. We added on a last minute centerpieces to our order and Tony was more then happy to accommodate our request. He was a pleasure to work with and I wish I could do it all over again!
    Steph and Pat 9/28/18

Sent on 10/01/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Tony was absolutely amazing!! Everything turned out perfect, I was in awe when I saw my bouquet, the centerpieces, and the stunning way the pergola was decorated! The flowers were fresh with vibrant colors and everything was the exact way I had imagined it to be! Thank you Tony and Floral Boutique for making my wedding the “fairytale wedding” I had hoped for!

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely beautiful

We were so happy with the quality of the flowers at our wedding. The arrangements were so beautiful and exactly what we thought they’d be.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Amy · Married on 09/08/2018

Tony was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was very patient and flexible during the planning process and offered countless ideas for floral arrangements that fit our budget. Our flowers were gorgeous, making our photos bright. He found ways to make the matron of honor bouquet and best man's boutonniere unique as well as tie in the grandparents and parents' flowers. We highly recommend floral boutique's services.

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • davida

davida · Married on 08/26/2018

Love the service that was provided, tony and his staff was on point and made my wedding bouquet and wedding party flowers just the way we planned.....

Sent on 08/29/2018

Daniel · Married on 08/25/2018

Tony did an amazing job. Flowers were beyond our expectations, and delivered seamlessly morning of the wedding

Sent on 09/03/2018

Katy · Married on 08/25/2018

We found floral boutique through a co-worker’s recommendation and I couldn’t be happier. I wasn’t sure what kinds of flowers I wanted for our wedding but Tony was totally engaged and willing to make recommendations and show me how different flowers would look together. He kept our budget, colors and vision in mind and provided everything we asked for without any issues. The arrangements were beautiful and prices were fair. Floral boutique was great to work with and I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Shannon · Married on 08/15/2018

They were awesome, I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely beautiful!!!! Bridesmaids bouquets and centerpieces were breathtaking. Rose petals all over my reception made it extremely romantic and beautiful. My favorite thing of all was my cascading bouquet. Perfection!!! SO happy with everything.

Sent on 08/09/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/04/2018

I loved everything about the flowers for my wedding. I only had a very general idea of what I wanted. I gave them my color scheme and ideas and they took it from there and they turned out great!! I wouldn't have changed a thing. I will be happy to post more pics when I get the professional ones back from the photographer.

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Floral Boutique 24

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2018

Tony was absolutely incredible- the flowers were gorgeous and the prices were completely reasonable. I could not have been more pleased with how he did everything from the arch to the centerpieces to the bouquets. Everyone commented on how stunning everything looked.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Laura · Married on 06/15/2018

Tony with Floral Boutique helped give me advise and made my wedding vision come to life. They were great at keeping me within my budget and not trying to over sell anything unneeded. My bouquet and table decor came out beautifully! Thanks Floral Boutique.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

Incredible florist! Beautiful arrangements - Tony captured my vision entirely. He is also such a calming presence with a talent for communicating with clients. I made last-minute changes and it wasn't a problem at all - I'm so grateful that he could accommodate this. I would buy flowers here again in an instant.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Tony at Floral boutique did an amazing job in ny wedding flowers. Before my big day I shopped around and I couldn't find anyone who was able to give me what I wanted within my budget without sacrificing the things that were most important to me. Tony did just that! I showed him pictures and explained my vision and he was able to bring that to life! My flowers were absolutely stunning. He exceeded all of my expectations!! I even forget to ask him for a boutineer for my brother so when the flowers arrived on site he has someone come back with one for my brother even though I didn't even order one! Service is top notch and everyone was so professional. If I could recommend any florist it would be floral boutique. My flowers are still alive and it's been 8 days!! I can't thank them enough for making me dreams a reality.

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Floral Boutique 25
    Floral Boutique 26
    Floral Boutique 27
    Floral Boutique 28

Kimberly · Married on 05/06/2018

I really can't say enough about my experience with this florist. Tony was helpful and knowledgeable, together we came up with a beautiful design and i couldn't have been happier with it all. He always answered my calls and emails within 24 hours or less too which is fabulous. He gave me exactly what I dreamed of for a better price than anyone else in the lehigh valley! I would definitely go back to him for any future event and recommend him to everyone. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Stevette · Married on 04/28/2018

Tony was great, prompt and communicative. The flowers were absolutely perfect. I wish I could've kept some to dry. Getting married out of state made that difficult. I highly recommend this boutique.

Sent on 05/09/2018
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 04/27/2018

If I could rate Tony higher than a 5, I would! Everything about Floral Boutique was amazing. Our guests and even the staff at our wedding venue raved about the floral wreath centerpieces. He was thorough with the contract and got everything correct, also giving great suggestions! Their prices are very reasonable. If you're looking for beautiful and reasonably priced flowers with great quality, Floral Boutique is your one stop shop! Thank you so much for making our day more beautiful that we could even imagine!! - Desiree + Nick.

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Floral Boutique 29
    Floral Boutique 30

Jacqueline · Married on 03/10/2018

Floral Boutique was absolutely amazing!! Our flowers and centerpieces were GORGEOUS! They made everything so easy and brought my thoughts to life! AMAZING!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Floral Boutique's reply:

Hi Jacqueline,
    I am so happy to hear you loved everything! Congratulations--I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.
    Tony