Floral Artistry Reviews

129 | Sanibel, FL

129 Reviews for Floral Artistry

Chelsey · Married on 05/21/2016

I can't say enough about Jana and her team at Floral Artistry. Planning a wedding out of state can be extremely stressful but from start to finish, working with Floral Artistry was a dream. Not only did they provide gorgeous, fresh flowers for my wedding, but they were extremely responsive and exhibited the utmost professionalism throughout the entire process. For my wedding, I had some very specific ideas and requests, as well as some random ideas/items/decor that I left with them to incorporate however they felt appropriate. In both cases, Floral Artistry executed everything perfectly. We got numerous compliments on how beautiful everything was, and I couldn't be happier with our choice of Floral Artistry as our vendor for flowers.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you Chelsey for your kind words!

Danielle · Married on 05/14/2016

My flowers were gorgeous, everything was completed exactly as I imagined. The florists and managers worked with me to find arrangements that fit my budget as well as my style.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Tracy · Married on 05/06/2016

Planning a wedding from another state presents a few challenges. But Floral Artistry was so easy to work with! I picked my flowers from pictures on their website, told them the colors I wanted, and they took care of the rest. Everything turned out beautiful and I loved my bouquet so much that I had to bring it back to Denver with me. I definitely recommend this business!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/23/2016

I chose Floral Artistry because they came highly recommended by every wedding planner/ on-site coordinator whom I spoke with in the Sanibel/Captiva area. I was not disappointed!

Lori was absolutely a dream to work with, and was so detail-oriented and professional when it came to pricing things out, working within my budget, and understanding my overall vision for the beach wedding. I was going for a romantic, overgrown garden look -- not the typical tropical look you usually see -- and Floral Artistry completely got it! Each arrangement (bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, arbor decor) was absolutely incredible and exceeded my expectations.

Floral Artistry truly has an eye for design, and the tastefulness and elegance of each item they created for us was just amazing. They even perfectly arranged flowers on my very simple Publix wedding cake, which made it look upscale and gorgeous. And they picked beautiful flowers for me and my matron of honor to put in our hair during the reception. Absolutely beautiful.

If you're getting married in Sanibel/Captiva, you probably have already learned that Floral Artistry is the florist to go with. But rest assured that the limited options do NOT mean you have to settle. For a very reasonable price point, I was able to get much more beautiful floral arrangements than I could have dreamed of, interact with a highly professional and enthusiastic staff, and not have to worry about a single detail as they decorated my cake and ceremony set-up while I was at the spa getting my hair done. :) Wonderful people who take great pride in their work -- what more could you ask for?

Sent on 05/07/2016

Floral Artistry was so easy to work with. The flowers couldn't have turned out any more beautiful. They were so helpful with suggestions.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Cari · Married on 03/26/2016

My flowers were just gorgeous - I cannot say enough about how much I loved my bouquet and all of the other flowers! Anne from Floral Artistry was super easy to work with, and she was great at helping me make decisions to make my wedding beautiful but minimal. I live in Chicago, and I communicated with Floral Artistry through email and phone calls, but I found that phone calls were so much easier, especially when trying to ask questions. So if in doubt, just give them a call! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you very much! We have enjoyed working with you!

Jennifer · Married on 02/20/2016

Jana and Floral Artistry are absolutely amazing! Flowers have always been my “thing” and I knew when my husband and were planning our wedding, florals would play a huge part of the look and feel of both our wedding and rehearsal dinner. Let me preface this by saying we were a couple that didn’t have magazines tears outs, Pinterest boards, etc. We didn’t even have an idea of what kind of flowers we wanted. I had one teeny tiny photo that I wanted to use as an inspiration for the look of our ceremony. The rest of the inspiration came from my husband and talking about our likes/dislikes and visions for the day; unique and non-traditional. From our very first meeting with Jana, she immediately “got us” and understood our vision. I knew we had to work with her. She started pulling flower samples and photos, and everything she pulled was perfection. We had a significant amount of time for planning and over the course of that time, she got to know us. I felt so comfortable with Jana that she asked if she could surprise us with different florals the day of, and I immediately said yes! She custom built pieces for our wedding (including our arch) and even surprised us on our wedding day with additional décor pieces (that were breathtaking!). Jana and her artistic talent far surpassed and exceeded the look in our inspiration photo. Our wedding and rehearsal florals were beyond our wildest dreams. Stunning is an understatement!! Words cannot describe how awesome our florals were and the look of the whole weekend, and it is all because of Jana! She is a true talent and I wish all brides got to work with her.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you very much Jennifer. It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day.

Meggi · Married on 02/04/2016

Wedding bouquet and bouttinere for our wedding. Living states away I was able to send images of what I wanted, talked on the phone to consult with a designer, and then the final product was beyond perfect. Loved how helpful and on time they were. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you for such a nice review, Meggi. We really enjoyed working with you. Your bouquet of roses in different shades of coral and blush was absolutely gorgeous. We try to make it easy for our destination brides and it is nice to know that we succeeded for your wedding!

They were great. From phone conversations they were able to provide exactly what I wanted to my wedding. Beautiful flowers.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/21/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Floral Artistry!! They did the flowers for my wedding a few weeks ago at South Seas on Captiva and completely exceeded all of my expectations. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I met with Beth for a consultation a few months prior and she really took her time to understand my vision. She printed pictures from my Pinterest page and took very detailed notes. I told her the type of flowers I liked and she was even able to get me peonies out of season! Beth also provided fresh flowers for our cake which turned out beautiful. If you are getting married in the area I highly recommend booking Floral Artistry!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for giving us such a great review. The flowers and colors you chose for your wedding allowed us to create soft, beautiful and romantic bouquets and arrangements. We enjoy creating in any style but the eclectic and romantic style you chose was very elegant. Your wedding was simply beautiful and we were so happy we could be part of it!

Mary · Married on 11/14/2015

Our flowers were stunning! We had a destination wedding in Sanibel and the designers at Floral Artistry made the whole process so easy. The designers were friendly and helpful and completely reliable. My bouquet exceeded my expectations! I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We really enjoyed working with you and the wedding was beautiful. You picked out some great flowers in bright colors and it was fun to put them together for you. We are so glad your bouquet made you happy!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/06/2015

Everyone was very easy and friendly to work with! As a destination bride I had to handle everything over the phone and through email and they were able to bring my vision to life easily. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted and the flowers at the reception were perfect!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Floral Artistry's reply:

We really enjoyed working with you too. You chose beautiful flowers for your bouquet and the reception and it was fun for us to put it together for you. Destination weddings can be hard to plan but we hope that we made it easier for you!

rebecca · Married on 10/26/2015

Floral Artistry of the Islands was wonderful to work with for our wedding on Captiva Island! It was just the two of us, they treated us special, did a fabulous job and delivered to our hotel! My bouquet was more beautiful than I imagined, I would definetly recommend them to other brides

Sent on 11/11/2015

Floral Artistry's reply:

We really enjoyed working on your flowers. You told us you wanted something "fun" and "funky" and it was great being able to create something special for you. Every wedding, not matter what size, is special and our job is to make you happy. Thank you for your kind words!

Stacy · Married on 10/24/2015

We had THE most beautiful ceremony and reception ever thanks to Floral Artistry! I seriously cannot express how thankful I am to them for bringing my vision to life! It's like they were in my head and saw exactly what I was dreaming our wedding would look They are very professional yet easy to work with. So very happy with everything they created from my bouquet to the ceremony arch and flowers to the table arrangements and many other little details. I will absolutely use Floral Artistry again and will recommend them to family and friends.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/11/2015

I had my bouquet designed by Floral Artistry and it was absolutely beautiful. They were very accommodating with all my changes throughout the entire process. I was very happy with their service!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Floral Artistry's reply:

We are so pleased you were happy with your flowers! We really enjoyed working with you and we appreciate the opportunity to be part of your wedding.

Carrie · Married on 08/08/2015

Floral Artistry was very professional and responsive to my initial inquiry. They provided multiple options and very detailed suggestions for our small ceremony. We utilized them for a bridal bouquet, table centerpieces, and arch decorations. They provided the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen and simple, yet elegant table and arch decorations (as we requested). I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you very much Carrie! We have also enjoyed working with you!

Kristel · Married on 08/02/2015

My flowers were beautiful and the set up of my arch was GORGEOUS!!!!! I recommend this Florist to any and everyone looking for flowers, wedding prop set up, etc!!!! The staff were all kind and up to saving me money every way that I can but with everything that I loved!!!!!!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We really enjoyed working with you on your arch decorations. You had a great inspirational photo and we were happy to take that vision and give your wedding the same look. It was a pleasure working with you!

Lindsey · Married on 07/18/2015

Floral artistry exceeded my expectations!

They were flexible and willing to meet whatever need that I had. The bouquet was beautiful in every way. Their modern twist to floristry drew me to their work, where they definitely delivered in my bouquet. It was artistic and elegant. Thank you so much.

Sent on 08/15/2015

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your review Lindsey! We have enjoyed working with you!

Lyli · Married on 07/08/2015

The flowers were perfect! Jana even made a gorgeous flower crown for my seven year old daughter who was the flower girl. It was completely unexpected and my daughter told me she felt like a princess:) The flowers could not have been more beautiful. Thank you for helping make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Brianna · Married on 06/27/2015

Floral Artistry did an amazing job on my bouquets, center pieces and my archway (we were married on the beach)! We had all white flowers of orchids, hydrangeas, and white roses that were absolutely beautiful. The only thing we were not pleased with was at the end of the night they took all the flowers away, as I would have liked to save some and take some to a senior living center or somewhere alike.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Floral Artistry's reply:

Brianna thank you very much for your review! We have enjoyed working on your flowers! I wish I knew that you wanted to donate the flowers after your wedding. We could have easy done that for you. We had to take everything down after your reception because we can not leave any rentals & especially glass outside. Also the day of your wedding was extremely hot. Some of the flowers would not look great anymore the next day after being on the sun & in the heat most of the day. We would have to use only the flowers dealing better with the heat & re-make them. Again, I wish I knew that you wanted to donate the flowers after your wedding!

Kristen · Married on 06/17/2015

We didn't preorder since we were having a simple, intimate beach ceremony and we were buying fresh flowers just to put in some hanging Ball jars on the beach. The selection mid-June was reasonable and we still found beautiful flowers to make arrangements. What impressed us was how great the service was in the store, how beautifully and well packaged our flowers were to take back to our condo and the price value. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Thank you for your review! We are always happy to help! Floral Artistry

kathryn · Married on 05/30/2015

I have to admit, I did not bother contacting other vendors after my initial contact with Floral Artistry. They are very responsive and detailed when it comes down to what you need to know. I knew NOTHING about flowers, yet felt so reassured when working with Floral Artistry! Our bouquets were beautiful and full, center pieces were PERFECTLY assembled, and our Ceremony Arch was something out of a fairy tale. I showed them a few pictures on Pinterest and they were able to create everything I wanted and more! I would highly recommend Floral Artistry for your Sanibel/Captiva Wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Kathy · Married on 04/26/2015

Floral Artistry provided all the flowers for my daughters destination wedding, on Captiva Island. They did an amazing job!! All the bouquets were beautiful and the table centerpieces were just what we wanted, simple and elegant. I definitely would recommend Floral Artistry!!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Hi Kathy,
    Thank you for your compliments and kind words. It was a pleasure making the wedding beautiful and we are so very pleased everything was to your liking! Thank you also for the wonderful recommendation.
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/14/2015

I absolutely LOVED my flowers and arrangements made by Floral Artistry for my wedding day. They were absolutely beautiful and stunning. They surpassed my dream and were just so special. The staff there is wonderful and they are extremely professional. They set-up everything in the reception room, delivered bouquets and boutonnieres to the appropriate rooms, set up everything at the ceremony site and all in all, were just wonderful. I recommend them with confidence! Also, I did a Pinterest Page for my wedding, which REALLY helped out a lot, since I was planning this from afar. They matched the colors of my wedding perfectly and it was a great tool! :) They are GREAT!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Melissa,
    Thank you for the praise and kind words. The team here at Floral Artistry are pleased your special day was everything and more! Congratulations again!!

Tracie · Married on 02/03/2015

Helpful Knowledgeable easy to work with
    Personally and website is helpful since this was all done long distance
    Yana and Dani were patient and helpful
    And always happy to hear from is with any questions
    Peter was wonderful with the delivery and set up as well
    And I realized I did not mention that the flowers were the most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen and I have seen a lot ! Just beautiful!

Sent on 02/25/2015