Floral Artistry Reviews

128 | Sanibel, FL

128 Reviews for Floral Artistry

Michelle Garber · Getting married on 12/06/2020

Amazing Arrangements

My daughters wedding was on the beach at Sanibel Island at Casa Ybel. The arrangements were perfect and the bouquet was amazing. 5 stars!

Sent on 06/17/2020

Madison Mcclure · Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing Florist!

Floral Artistry did an incredible job with the flowers for my rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception. They were very responsive to emails and phone calls and took every picture I sent them and turned it into exactly what we wanted. We changed our mind several times on the amount of flowers, colors, etc. and Floral Artistry was very accommodating. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married or having an event in the Fort Myers area.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Floral Artistry's reply:

Hi Madison! Thank you so much for choosing us to be part of your wedding. It was a pleasure to bring your vision to life! Best wishes to you both!

Jeanne · Married on 10/10/2020

Stellar florist

We reached out to Floral Artistry once again a couple of weeks ago to supply our daughter's bouquet and now son's boutonniere for an impromptu Covid wedding (immediate family only). Of course we were very pleased. We had hired Floral Artistry last year for our older daughter's wedding where they supplied the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres and church floral decor. We were beyond impressed with them from our initial meeting and all the quick responses to our many questions and changes. We highly recommend them for their creativity, their communication, their fair pricing, and most importantly their craftmanship! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Shana

Shana · Married on 03/07/2020

Florals were gorgeous

Floral artistry was wonderful to work with throughout the planning process. They provided great ideas and truly listened to our vision. The result day of was beautiful! Even better than we had imagined. The flowers were gorgeous! They really added a romantic and elegant feel to our wedding day!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Shana! We were so honored to be chosen for such an important event. We can't wait to see photos from the wedding!

Leslie · Married on 03/07/2020

Smooth process and lovely flowers!

My husband and I had a small wedding on Sanibel Island and had a great experience working with Floral Artistry. We spoke on the phone with Beth about putting our look together -- she was easy to work with, asked all the right questions, and made helpful suggestions while giving us room to make our own decisions. After they sent a quote and descriptions, they were prompt to make the requested changes, and their online system is easy to use. Our favorite piece from our wedding was the decor on our table: we requested a garland to run the length of our one long guest table, with eucalyptus and flowers, and it turned out wonderfully. It added the perfect accent without blocking anyone's view of each other, and my mother-in-law was especially enamored with it. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Jane

Jane Pierce · Married on 02/29/2020

Sanibel wedding

Floral artistry provided the flowers for our wedding at Casa Ybel and they did a FLAWLESS job throughout the planning process and the execution on the big day. We cannot thank you enough. Working with Anne was an absolute delight, she understood exactly what I wanted and was able to make great suggestions for alternatives when certain flowers were out of season. They also worked SO hard the day-of to do our ceremony chairs, ceremony signage, chuppah, centerpieces, and cake. They also were able to transfer the chuppah flowers to our sweetheart table, which I loved. Everything they did was so beautiful, we cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Floral Artistry's reply:

Jane - it was SUCH a pleasure to work with you for this big day. Thank you for the kind words. We are thrilled to know you loved your wedding flowers!
  • Mairin

Mairin Ashley Mcginley · Married on 01/11/2020

Floral Artistry made all the difference!

When I booked my wedding, I very quickly felt at ease knowing that Floral Artistry was providing the florals. They understood my vision and were very reasonably priced in accomplishing that vision. I worked with several people there and each one was responsive, kind, professional, and had great taste in design! They were a pleasure to work with and put me at ease. I can’t express enough how much I loved my flowers and designs. They nailed it! I’d highly recommend them to any bride (or any event). I look forward to hiring them for events to come. Thank you, Floral Artistry!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Floral Artistry's reply:

Ashley! Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you as well! Best wishes to you in your married lives together!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/16/2019

Like a Dream Come True

I cannot day enough good things about Jana and her staff!! They were extremely responsive, professional, and happy to make changes to get my vision right. Working with Floral Artistry on a day that can be quite stressful was an absolute dream. Our floral arrangements looked like they were straight out of a storybook and were more beautiful than I could have imagined. Thank you, Jana, for all the hard work you put into making our day so beautiful and special!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Hi Kaitlyn!
    Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy to know that you loved your flowers. We would love to see your photos - send them our way!

Congratulations and best wishes to you both!

carolyn Weiner · Married on 10/05/2019

Weiner wedding

My daughter had a destination wedding and Floral Artistry was absolutely so easy to work with and the flowers were spectacular. I would STRONGLY recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Hi Carolyn!
    Thank you for the kind words! Please send us photos - we would love to see them. It was wonderful to work with you!

Happy wishes for the newlyweds!

Gabby · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

We needs flowers for our wedding in limited time and then were able to pull off everything that I wanted!! Loved the flowers and design of the arch!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Floral Artistry's reply:

Gabby! Thank you so much! We were delighted to be part of the big day. Thank you for choosing us for this important job.

Best wishes!
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 04/20/2019

beautiful flowers

Ann was our design specialist for my bouquets and was a joy to work with. I was very specific with my initial request with a "tropical" bouquet. After some thought I decided I wanted to do less "tropical foliage" and more "greenery" and Ann was so accommodating and patient with me. I got 6 bouquets for my bridesmaids, one for myself, flowers for the cake, a they decorated my arch with palms. Everything was gorgeous and they took care of all the delivery and set up which was a nice touch that i didn't have to worry about it on my wedding day. Thank you to Ann and her team for creating such beautiful bouquets.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Hi Alex!
    Sorry for the late reply! Thank you for the wonderful review. Anne is one of our shining star designers and we are lucky to have her. So happy to have been part of your important day!
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 04/18/2019

Flowers were amazing!

Our flowers were beautiful! They set up our beach arch with matching flowers to my bouquet (white lilies and Pink Floyd roses) and then stayed until after the ceremony to transport them to our reception and reuse them as decorations. They were so pretty! So easy to work with and very attentive to calls and emails. Highly recommend floral artistry!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Floral Artistry's reply:

Hi Beth! Thank you so much for the review! We're glad to have been able to knock it out of the park for you!
  • Kristie

Kristie Beck · Married on 02/21/2019

Perfection

What a dream. Jana and her team were fabulous. They communicated well, but they also listened well. She understood what my (amateur, unformed) vision was, and she got it exactly right. The flowers were unique and completely beautiful. Just beautiful. They worked with my budget, as well, and gave us elegance and artistry. My mom said “every flower was perfect”. I’m so very glad we found this gem!

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Allyson

Allyson · Married on 02/17/2019

Our consultation was a wonderful experience! Our Consultant was friendly and warm and helped us every step of the way.

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • elizabeth

elizabeth · Married on 02/16/2019

Classy and romantic touch

Thanks so much to the staff from Floral Artistry, they kept in communication with me since day 1! I loved that I picked them. my flowers looked amazing, the different colors gave the touch I was looking for. One of the best thing is that they were in touch with my other vendors wedding coordinator from casa ybel and Gina my decorator from opulent and lighting design. Again thank you so much!

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Barb

Barb · Married on 12/28/2018

Exceeded my Expectations

Jana and her designers did an absolutely wonderful job on creating flowers that were so special, so unique that it is hard to put into words really. Jana and I had a great conversation about what I wanted and she delivered. The orchids and calla lily arrangements and bouquets were some of the most beautiful I have every seen. And the good news was, they were mine! I can't thank her enough for how special they made my wedding and reception. Kudos for job well done!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Your Orchid arrangements were beautiful and the Calla Lilies in your bouquet were so perfect. We have enjoyed working with you! If you are ever visiting Sanibel please stop by to say Hi.
  • Nancy

Nancy Medoff · Married on 10/21/2018

Your search for the perfect florist is over

Floral Artistry exceeded all expectations and created the most stunning and perfect wedding floral arrangements in the history of floral wedding arrangements.

A little bit of background- I live in Boston and planned a destination wedding in Marco Island which occurred on October 21, 2018. I discovered floral artistry by looking through photos of weddings in Marco, and every floral arrangement I loved was designed by the same people – Jana and her team at Floral Artistry. I had ONE site visit during which I needed to plan EVERYTHING – then fly back over 800 miles and trust my vendors. Add to this that having been in the hotel/events business for over thirty years, my expectations were high. Also, having worked literally hundreds of weddings I knew all the things that could possibly go wrong. I also knew that flowers and décor set the tone and when done make a memorable wedding. As you can imagine, the anxiety level was off the charts. Enter Jana.

Let’s start with our first phone call. I sent Jana just a few inspirational photos and after our first phone call I simply knew that she “got it” and would execute my vision. Then came the in-person meeting (reminder, I had only one) for which Jana drove over an hour and brought samples. Then add the months of planning, changes (mine), additions and adding flowers to every event during our four-day destination wedding.

The actual day of the wedding, Jana walked in with my floral bouquet and I cried (and I am not a crier). Let’s face it ladies, there is probably nothing more important to the bride than her dress and the flowers and Jana and her team ABSOLUTELY nailed it. I mean, nailed it. To see your vision, planning and dream come to life was emotional and I will be forever grateful to Jana and her team. We loved the bouquet so much that I saved it for three days!

When I passed the reception area on my way to the ceremony, again I cried. Jana created the look I was seeking and listened to every detail I provided. The result was a classic and elegant outdoor reception – exactly what we were seeking.

Can we talk about the ceremony? Light distressed driftwood aisle accented with green hydrangeas – simply stunning. The chupah (provided by Jana) was so elegantly decorated and the flowers there again were totally in point. We have three horticulturists in the family and they could not stop taking photos.
    Boutonnieres arrived on time, beautiful as per specs, clearly labeled and idiot proof (😊).

Welcome reception flowers – again hit the mark for our outdoor reception welcoming out guests the first night.

The last thing I will say about Jana and her team is that she got everything right. EVERYTHING. NOT ONE MISTAKE. She was a true partner, listened so well and suggested enhancements which pulled everything together. As soon as the professional photos are in I will post them and, in the meantime, I truly mean it when I suggest if you have any questions to email me- I will GLADLY rave to you about Jana and the best.wedding.ever.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Floral Artistry's reply:

Hi Nancy! Thank you so much for your wonderful & kind words! I truly enjoyed working with you and your husband!

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful and Stunning

Stunning flowers. They knew exactly what we wanted, and they exceeded our expectations. The colors were on point and they were timely and professional. We are a same-sex couple and they were very friendly to us with no issues on that. I would absolutely choose them again for any event. These were perfect.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your review! We enjoyed working with both of you as well! We wish you all the best in your new beginning together!

Rebecca · Married on 08/18/2018

Dalia worked with my budget and vision to create stunning arrangements for my wedding day including the bouquet, arch and flower girl crowns. So beautiful!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Tina · Married on 06/09/2018

From start to finish Floral Artistry exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 06/17/2018

ROSEMARY · Married on 05/24/2018

We communicated online and via phone because I had a destination wedding. Floral Artistry did an exceptional job. My flowers and arch were exactly what I wanted and hoped for.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Caitlin · Married on 05/05/2018

I could not be happier with my choice to use Floral Artistry for my wedding! Everyone at the shop was wonderful to work with. Right from the start I felt like they could see my vision for my wedding. They even came up with the perfect centerpiece for my tables during our first meeting together and put it together right there in the shop! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and seeing my bouquet for the first time made me cry, especially when I saw how they incorporated lace from my mother's wedding dress. Floral artistry was great at communication, kept track of all payments and changes to my orders, and were super easy to work with. I honestly can't say enough about them. Everyone at my wedding commented on how gorgeous all the flowers and decorations were. Thank you so much for making my dream wedding come to life!

Sent on 05/27/2018
  • QueenB4Life

Stevi · Married on 05/04/2018

Floral Artistry were a dream to work with. Planning a destination wedding and not being able to speak with vendors face to face is always a little nerve racking, but I had no worries at all with their amazing team. I was so thankful to them for their beautiful work, wonderful communication, and friendly customer service. They took some simple pictures I sent to them and made the perfect arrangements, I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Juanita · Married on 04/28/2018

The staff at Floral Artistry are fantastic to work with. When trying to coordinate a wedding when you are out of the area this is the place to go for flowers. My son just got married and they used them for the wedding flowers and I wanted to use them for the rehearsal dinner without using the same flowers that would be used in the wedding. I explained what I was thinking of and she showed me a picture of something similar and it was spot on, absolutely perfect. They even left the stems a little longer for me so I could use the for a last me design change we had with decorating at the cocktail hour. Everything turned out beautiful. Couldn’t have been any happier. THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/06/2018