Floral Affairs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Mallarie C. Married on 06/25/2022

Beautiful flowers

Becky and her staff did an amazing job with our flowers! Becky took the time to understand what I was looking for and put together some beautiful arrangements for myself and the bridesmaids. She provided vases and paper towels for the bouquets so they stayed fresh as possible until the ceremony. She also decorated our percola with a beautiful bunch of florals and greens. I also asked for some florals for our donut cake and she placed them in perfectly. The corsages were super pretty and the boutonnières came out lovely as well.
  • Sara
    Sara O. Married on 09/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers that popped in the photos

Two weeks out and everyone is still talking about how beautiful our flowers from the wedding our. The photos of them are amazing and they were even better in real life. Becky (owner) was great to work with and didn't steer us wrong with any of our flower choices. Everything was beautiful and super fresh, no wilting or brown spots anywhere.

Floral Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much, Sara! It was truly a pleasure to work with you both! You had such a wonderful vision!!
    Wishing you many years of love and happiness together.
    Melanie S. Married on 09/11/2021

Beautiful flowers!

Becky was great for our wedding. I shared some Pinterest pictures and she basically took it from there recommended flowers and greenery that would work well for our theme. Delivery was on time and easy. Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Katherine C. Married on 09/12/2020

Becky is the best

We had so much fun at the DIY party. Wbere you can make your bridesmaids bouquets. Becky is a great teacher and tweaks them so they look incredible on your wedding day. She also did a wonderful job with my bridal bouquet and stayed right in my color pallet. It was everything I wanted and more. I got so many compliments on our bouquets on my wedding day.
    Kaci Married on 09/20/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Becky at Floral Affairs made our wedding day so beautiful!! I would highly recommend using Floral Affairs!
    Marlynn C. Married on 06/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Floral Affairs - Highest Recommendation!

Becky Guyer (Floral Affairs) created 7 absolutely gorgeous bouquets of various sizes for a local wedding celebration we held for my son and his bride who were married elsewhere earlier in the month. When we first met, Becky spent lots of time with us, asking lots of questions about what we were imagining, listening carefully to our ideas but also sharing advice and suggestions - all of which were "right on"! She was flexible, easily adjusting to a couple of changes and while floral arrangements are not inexpensive, she was open to using vases that I already owned which helped with cost. Becky gave us a professional contract and schedule of delivery - no unwanted surprises! On the day of the party as the bouquets arrived, we were "over the moon" happy with her choice of flowers and their arrangements. Her assistant, Becky, who delivered the flowers spent a lot of time carefully placing the bouquets and making sure that they were perfect. The "icing on the cake" was that several of us had the gift of enjoying the bouquets for over another week. Working with Floral Affairs was a total pleasure and I would recommend them to everyone!

Floral Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much for such an awesome review and a HUGE thank you for choosing myself and my team to be a part of Sasha & Sara's celebration!!
    Alyssa D. Married on 06/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful and fun wedding flowers

Amazing wedding flowers! The DIY flower party before the wedding was so much fun! Becky is so easy to work with and has incredible ideas and a huge amount of knowledge!

Floral Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Alyssa! You and your tribe were so much fun to work with!!!
    All my best!
    Becky
  • Lexi
    Lexi H. Married on 10/28/2018

Becky is Amazing!

Floral Affairs did the flowers for my wedding back in October of 2018, they were perfect! If you need wedding flowers in this area I would recommend her! She sat down with us right in her shop and let us tell her exactly what we wanted and delivered them on time to my venue on the wedding day! Her prices were more than fair and she was extremely professional, courteous and timely. She made this part of planning my wedding completely stress free!
    Elizabeth Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Bridal Bouquets

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE. Becky was amazing to work with from start to finish. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I found myself searching for a florist with under 2 months to go for an event on the busiest weekend of the year. From the first phone call, Becky was incredible. She called back in minutes and took on the task with an awesome sense of humor and understanding. Our consultation was friendly, efficient, and honest. I was on a tight budget and we figured out the options that would work best without pressure for extras. And the bouquets were GORGEOUS. We are still getting compliments on them. My sister continues to gush about how they were her favorite part of the day. They truly pop in our photos and looked awesome on our cake table at the reception. Day of, everything arrived on time and as expected. Becky and her team thought of everything from labeling each bouquet and boutonniere to providing towels and instructions to avoid getting our dresses wet. I couldn’t recommend Floral Affairs more highly and I hope I have the opportunity to support them again in the future.

Floral Affairs's reply:

Your so kind, Elizabeth...the honor was in fact mine!! I feel truly blessed to be a part of your wedding day
    Kathie Married on 08/18/2018

Professional

Floral affairs was delightful to work with. They exceeded all our expectations!
    Hannah Married on 06/30/2018

Small Wedding at Deerfield Inn

I worked with Floral Affairs for my small wedding at the Deerfield Inn in Deerfield, MA. Becky and team did a fantastic job with my centerpieces and decor for the dining room space. They assembled beautiful arrangements that complemented the event perfectly. On the day of the wedding, Becky was extremely professional and set everything up while I was getting ready, keeping the process very low stress. I would highly recommend Floral Affairs for any wedding or event!
    Jess Married on 12/31/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Becky did an amazing job for our wedding! Everything turned out even better than I hoped!
    Kim Married on 10/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Becky was absolutely wonderful to work with and she exceeded all of my expectations with my wedding bouquet and flowers!! She’s amazing.

Floral Affairs's reply:

Thank you, Kim! I loved working with you!!! Your wedding was so sweet and elegant....I can't wait to see some photos!
    Ashley Married on 10/08/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Becky and her girls wer AMAZING! They made sure our flowers were everything we wanted! They were also very helpful with the diy flower making party! I’d definitely recommend them to anyone!!
    Tara Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Beautiful flowers! Excellent service!

Thank you, Tara!
    Kim Married on 09/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I really couldn’t have been any happier with the flowers for my small wedding! Becky was able to come in at the budget I needed and the bouquets exceeded my expectations! They were beautiful. Becky was very friendly and helpful in the process. I would highly recommend.
    Kelly Married on 09/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Becky and her team are amazing!! She took the time to work with me not only before but on the day of my wedding. You would never have known I gave her the wrong table count. I will NEVER go anywhere else!!!
    Meghan Married on 09/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Becky was nothing but amazing! I had a vision of what I wanted and when the day of my wedding came, it was everything and more! Thank you so much!
    Sue Married on 07/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great experience. Would highly recommend!
    Cassandra Married on 07/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Becky was amazing. I gave her a general sense of what I wanted (rather inarticulately, I am sure), showed her a few images, and put a lot of trust in her to use her judgment. The bouquets came out beautifully and the price point we agreed upon. Becky has a great vibe and working with her was great!

Thank you!
    Laurel Married on 07/23/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I met with Becky with a scrapbook of my ideas and she made suggestions and created exactly what I was thinking.
    Becky and her staff are creative and willing to think outside the box and create beautiful arrangements. They went over and above to make my vision a reality.
  • User2338519 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wonderful designs, very friendly and helpful. We loved everything about working with her!
    Stephanie Married on 09/20/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When I met the staff from Floral Affairs at the Bridal Show in 2013, I was mentally pretty sure they were going to be my florist. They were laid back, knew their blooms and loved working with my favorite, Queen Anne's Lace! As I drew closer to my consultation I compiled images of colors and flowers and shapes of arrangements that I liked and questions I needed to ask. Becky was welcoming and friendly when I went for my consultation, and we actually had a conversation first, about life in general instead of just jumping straight to business. Becky covered almost everything I had outlined to ask, without me even asking. She had creative solutions for the boutonierres, which I had sliced shells for, and was flexible about adding corsages on to the order later. She even gave us a military discount for my husband being retired from the Navy. I feel like all I really did was tell her what my colors were, what flowers I liked and what shape bouquet I liked. I wasn't too picky. I left the consultation not even wanting to meet with another florist. The results were stunning too! So many compliments on the flowers and they took my breath away when Becky delivered them herself to my hotel room that morning! I know whenever I want flowers from here on out I'm going to go to Becky at Floral Affairs in Greenfield!
    Allison Married on 06/06/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Becky is extremely professional and a very sweet person. My flowers came out great and were exactly what I was envisioning.
  • User2120034 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Becky was so wonderful. She was able to get us gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres in the colors we wanted in the price range we needed. So beautiful!! She was so sweet and friendly to work with. I would highly recommend working with her!
illustration stars