Flora Nova Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Nico
    Nico A. Married on 02/22/2020

February Wedding

Had really an amazing experience working with Christiana and the Flora Nova Team. They offered a lot of guidance recommendations and executed the floral arrangements for our wedding perfectly. Highly recommend Flora Nova to anyone looking for a very professional and experienced group of individuals that offer really lovely floral decor for wedding and other events!
    Dianne S. Married on 12/10/2019

Flora Nova- Hands down the best Floral Design Team in Seattle

Christiane- owner and her team of amazing designers at Flora Nova went above and beyond for my magical wedding day- 10-12-19. The floral designs surpassed anything I could have imagined. My bridal bouquet and my daughter's (maid of honor) bouquet were works of art.
    The six beautiful, large ceremony arrangements on pedestals looked like they were floating on air, and the isle arrangement added the finishing touch.
    I received comment after comment of, "who did the florals", have never seen such magnificent arrangements at any wedding ever attended" and on and on.
    I had a definite vision of what I wanted for my wedding florals, especially since in another lifetime (years ago) I was a floral designer doing weddings and banquets. Flora Nova listened and hit it out of the park!
    If you want the best, most talented, most professional.............Look no further than Flora Nova
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline H. Married on 11/05/2019

Simply amazing!!

We hired Flora Nova for our wedding at the Woodmark Hotel - the planning process was painless and fun, working with Becky was a delight, and the results were absolutely beautiful!! We had a general idea of the look and feel we wanted, and the Flora Nova team ran with it! They had great ideas, creative suggestions, and executed flawlessly. We could not be happier with our experience and recommend them whole-heartedly!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 08/31/2019

Show stopping florals

My guests cannot stop talking about how beautiful the florals are. Becky was great to work with and she designed exactly what was in my head. Definitely recommend
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca C. Married on 06/29/2019

Gorgeous & Elegant!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Christiane and her team. She is a floral and creative genius! The flowers, bouquets, flower crowns, and our chuppah looked stunning! My dream wedding truly came to life with Christiane’s help. (She was somehow able to take what I wanted in my head and so perfectly bring it to life.) To say her work is beautiful would be an understatement! I highly recommend Flora Nova!
    Kendra Married on 05/18/2019

Lovely experience

Working with Christiane at Flora Nova was a great experience. Her vision matched up with ours and came together very well for the wedding. Would highly recommend!
  • Shayla
    Shayla Married on 05/04/2019

Flora Fantastic!

I was so blown away by the level of artistry and design that went into the bouquet's. The wedding photographer I worked with expressed Flora Nova Design had the most beautiful flower arrangements that she has ever photographed in a wedding. The flowers really made the photos pop, and I received a lot of compliments on the stunning florals. I would work with Flora Nova Design again in a heartbeat.
  • Nessie
    Nessie Married on 02/09/2019

An Elegant Winter Wedding

We hired Flora Nova for our wedding day flowers and decor- the results were gorgeous blooms and working with an incredible team of people who went above and beyond every step of the way.

The team set up our flowers at our Church, tore down, and went straight to our venue to put together a beautiful display that helped turn our wedding into a real-life Pinterest board. Even with the snow storm, they put in time in the days leading up to our wedding day to make sure that all of the decorations could make it to the venue on time.

From meeting with Christiane to designing a wonderfully elegant theme, working with Becky to set up special candle requests, to the team bracing the snow that hit Seattle out of the blue- our experience was great and our guests had nothing but compliments on the design!
  • Kyrstin
    Kyrstin Married on 10/13/2018

Easy and Beautiful

Flora Nova Design did an amazing job at decorating our ceremony and reception. My husband and I didn't have a strong vision and Becky guided us through the whole process and we really felt taken care of.
    They made sure we had the bouquets and boutonnieres early for photos before the ceremony. They set up the ceremony decorations for us (including providing lots of candles!) and then set up to flip for the reception as well.
    I really could not have asked for more, they went above and beyond and it was beautiful.
    Thank you!!
    Amanda Married on 09/22/2018
    Becky was fantastic! She took our vision and created a wonderland inside our venue. Flora Nova has so many ways to make your space unique from florals to candles to greenery!
    Thanks to Becky and team for leaving me speechless when I saw the work they had done in the space :)
    Kylie Married on 01/20/2018
    Oh my goodness -- these flowers were amazing. Christiane was great to work with. She had lots of ideas, but ultimately I had no idea what I wanted and she made everything come to life. I was impressed and happy with the flowers and design -- something I didn't think I even cared too much about.
    Megan Married on 08/06/2016
    I could not have been happier with the service that Flora Nova and Christiane provided me on my wedding day. To begin, I was somewhat indecisive trying to figure out what flowers I wanted for the big day. I finally showed Christiane a picture of my vision and boy did she deliver! The flowers were beyond my expectations! Christiane listened to my every word. At the last minute, I also asked for a few additional items and voila! they appeared the day of. Christiane was professional through and through, dependable and was so flexible with my every request. I will definitely be recommending her to my future friends!
    Mike Married on 11/01/2014
    Just wanted to give our thanks for the lovely floral arrangements you made for our wedding reception. You are very talented and passionate about what you do and it shows in your work. We really appreciate all the dialogue and ideas we went over during the planning stages. It made for a very personalized and magical wedding
    Sally Married on 03/14/2014
    Thank you Christiane for designing the perfect floral design for our wedding. You were so easy to work with and you were able to take my scattered ideas and turn them into the perfect bouquet and table arrangmenets. The flowers absolutely pulled the look of our wedding together and were the icing on the cake! I look forward to working with you again in the future!
    Angela Married on 11/23/2013
    Flora nova made our wedding superb!!! We were thrilled with her attention to detail. Our wedding was very beautifully designed! We heard she was the best and we were not wrong!
    Brooke A. Married on 11/09/2013
    Flora Nova is a high-end Florist in the Seattle area. The florist, Christiane Z., was visionary in bringing all of my wedding floral dreams to fruition! She made my wedding over-the-top beautiful while staying within her estimate. Stress-free!

Flora Nova Design's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke, for the wonderful review!! It sure was a pleasure working with you too!
    Elena Married on 10/05/2013
    We were introduced to Christiane with Flora Nova Design by our wedding planner, Merry Beth Turpin. After interviewing three prominent florists in town, there were no doubts in our minds that we would go with Flora Nova! Christiane was most professional and understanding of what we were looking for. She interpreted our ideas in most creative and beautiful ways! Every single guest and we mean –every single guest– commented on how beautiful our flowers were! Christiane made our wedding décor look like a gorgeous fairytale of flowers!!! It was unbelievable! Thank you, Flora Nova! Elena & John
    Britt Married on 08/09/2013
    Christiane is simply incredible. I used Flora Nova Design for our wedding and got endless compliments from my guests on the stunning floral decorations. Christiane has great vision and created the most fairy tale of settings for our big day. I want to plan another event just so I can work with Christiane again as she is such a pleasure. Do yourself a favor and utilize Christiane's talent... you will not be disappointed!
  • User1587970 2+ years ago
    Flora nova did a beautiful job with the decorations and flowers at my wedding. I couldn't have been happier
    Stephanie Married on 07/06/2013
    Flora Nova is amazing! Christiane was so great through the whole planning process and our wedding flowers turned out even better then I could have imagined. She listened to everything we said and made everything so beautiful! We were so lucky to get to work with such an amazing person! Thanks for all you did to make our special day even better!
    Sheryl Married on 05/24/2013
    Our entire experience was awesome!!! From the time we met for our first consultation to the time the flowers were delivered everything went so smoothly. And the arrangements... ahhh! They were gloriously beautiful! Thank you so much!!
    Tressa Married on 10/29/2011
    Creative, beautfiul, breathtaking floral designs!
    Megan Married on 11/06/2010
    I was very happy with my flowers!
    Lauren Married on 11/21/2009
    Flora Nova Design helped create the most breathtaking ambiance and setting for my beautiful November wedding. Christiane did a fabulous job interpreting my vision from the beginning and was able to help draw on my ideas making me feel comfortable and excited to see the finished product. On the day of my wedding, Flora Nova Design worked quickly and professionally behind the scenes. I highly recommend Flora Nova Design to any bride who values true beauty and a great working partnership you can trust for your wedding day!
    Anna Married on 10/03/2009
    Christiane was AMAZING to work with and her work was absolutely beautiful!! Everything exceeded all of our expectations and couldn't have been happier. She really listened to us and helped us create something truly special. She's the best in Seattle! Thanks Christiane!!!