Flora Fetish LLC. Reviews

136 | Austin, TX

136 Reviews for Flora Fetish LLC.

Flora Fetish LLC. 1
Flora Fetish LLC. 7
  • Tara

Tara · Getting married on 04/18/2020

So far so great!

I met with Hattie on the weekend to get a better idea of what they were explaining on the proposal. She was so accommodating and I appreciated how she worked with me keeping in mind my budget. I wasn’t sure I was going to hire Flora Fetish, but after meeting and the fact that she gave alternatives to help save some money I was sold!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Lindsey · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Carrie was absolutely AMAZING to work with! Her and her husband made my day absolutely perfect and I couldn't recommend them any more highly! I went into Carrie with a VERY rough idea of what I wanted with zero specifics besides a few Pinterest photos, and she made my vision come to life in a more perfect way than I could have ever imagined! Even with a last minute reception venue change, and last minute floral add-on's (like day before!) she remained incredibly flexible and made all my wishes happen. We can't say thank you enough for all of her hard work!

Sent on 11/01/2016
  • tanijim

Tanya · Married on 03/31/2019

Elegantly white and green, EVERYTHING

I didn't have much decided on when it came to flowers. I met with Molly with my planner and we pulled up my pintrest board to gather some direction, and the outcome that curated from that meeting was heaven!! I loved all my arrangements and how dreamy they made out night feel. I wanted nothing but white flowers with lots of greenery, but with and elegant and soft touch. Boy did they knock it out of the park!! I received so many compliments about how amazing my flowers were. I especially LOVED my wedding bouquet, the flower girl's wreath, and the matching arch arrangement to my bouquet. The only specific flower request I had was a King Protea for my bouquet, and Flora Fetish was able to deliver!! The flower girl wreath was a last minute change idea I gave her, and it was executed exactly as I hoped for. It was so unique and exactly what I wanted for her. I couldn't have asked for a better overall look for my special day. I am so thrilled to have had Molly and the Flora Fetish team in my corner for my wedding day. Thanks again.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 03/02/2019

Better than I hoped for! Although pricier than I expected, with the high quality of the services provided it was not even a question to choose them. They even had extra flowers the day of, so they decorated around my cake! Super pleased, and a ton of compliments!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Ginger · Married on 09/02/2018

Top notch service, excellent work, and reasonably priced. The owner, Molly is involved in every detail and treats her customers like family. The founder, Carrie, adds an artistic touch to everything. There is no reason to go to any other florist.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kathy · Married on 05/05/2018

They were awesome! Carrie and her crew could not have been more professional, responsive and just so nice to work with. Everything was flawless!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Flora Fetish LLC. 10
    Flora Fetish LLC. 11
    Flora Fetish LLC. 12
    Flora Fetish LLC. 13

Virginia · Married on 12/09/2017

I have to say I'm a visual person and when we met with Carrie she was very patient and so helpful throughout the entire process. Every time we needed to add something or even change minor details, Carrie was always prompt in responding and keeping us up to date. The day of the wedding, I was absolutely blown away as I walked out to see such beautiful flower arrangements exactly how I imagined them to look for our Italian winter wedding. Carrie and her team absolutely delivered in every possible way!!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Liz · Married on 12/01/2017

Carrie and her team were absolutely fabulous, and I could not have been more happy with how everything turned out. Carrie was able to take inspiration photos I saved from Pinterest and bring my vision to life. She was so helpful and knowledgeable about flower options and will be 100% upfront with you if she doesn’t think something will work or if there are cheaper/DIY options out there, which I really appreciated being on a budget. She will also chat with you as long as you need or as many times as you need to feel comfortable. You can completely trust Carrie to and her team to execute on the day of without worry. I was absolutely blown away when I walked into the reception and saw everything setup. I would absolutely recommend Flora Fetish, it will be the easiest vendor choice you make for your wedding day.

Sent on 02/07/2018
    Flora Fetish LLC. 14
    Flora Fetish LLC. 15
    Flora Fetish LLC. 16
    Flora Fetish LLC. 17
    Flora Fetish LLC. 18

jc0GN9viqnAPFPyuT2nYaJLcOWsGbMcNi6DPenMAtUM= · Married on 11/11/2017

Thank you for making our wedding ceremony and reception beautiful!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Ellen · Married on 10/15/2017

Went above and beyond expectations! I was told you could turn it over to Flora Fetish and trust it would be beautiful and that is exactly what I experienced. Always returned phone calls quickly, demonstrated flexibility with changes, made great suggestions and was there the day of my wedding working with her team to help create my wedding dream - Thank you Carrie!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Flora Fetish LLC. 19

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

Carrie Beamer and her team are awesome - collaborative, creative, efficient, and professional! I was over the moon when her team arrived on the big day, and was not ready to give up the beautiful flowers at the end of the night. We ended up repurposing some of the centerpieces for our brunch we hosted the next day! Everything was just lovely. Still waiting for the professional photos to come in, but you KNOW I'll be milking those on Instagram for a long, long time!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Alicia · Married on 06/30/2017

Carrie and her team did such an amazing job on my floral for my wedding that I'm STILL receiving compliments from guests! She truly makes you feel special and is more than accommodating when it comes to idea with cost savings. Thank you Carrie, everything turned out beautifully!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/06/2017

I was so pleased with my wedding flowers, and Carrie was amazing to work with. After an in depth consultation, she took my few examples and made them a reality. Her execution was even better than I imagined! The altar pieces and bouquets were absolutely stunning, and we were able to stay under budget, in fact, Carrie was very helpful making suggestions on how to stay within my tight budget. I would highly recommend using Flora Fetish!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Flora Fetish LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Kaitlin for choosing our florist and we can't wait to see your images from Hyde Park.

Clarissa · Married on 05/06/2017

Carrie and her team at Flora Fetish were such a delight to work with! Not only do they create the most amazing floral design work, they truly care about all of their customers! They love what they do and it reflects in their stunning arrangements and bouquets. Carrie was wonderful at creating the perfect vision for my client while keeping her within budget. You won't regret using them for any of your special occasions!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Rose · Married on 03/26/2017

As someone who knows very little about flowers, Carrie was incredible. She took my vague color palette and turned it into works of art. She was a great communicator and easy to work with. Above all, she is an artist. No one else could have created pieces as uniquely stunning as she did. I cannot recommend her highly enough. Thank you Carrie!!!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Stephanie · Married on 03/25/2017

Carrie and her team at Flora Fetish are incredible. They have fabulous taste and really know their craft. Carrie is easy to talk to and will understand your visions and will execute them professionally and with great care. There is so much thought in every last detail and she went way above and beyond to help make our day absolutely perfect - she even played a critical role in helping us with a last minute venue change! I am so grateful to have met Carrie and have had the opportunity to have her gorgeous bouquets and arrangements enriching our special day. Thank you Carrie and your entire team at Flora Fetish!

Sent on 08/16/2017
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 03/18/2017

Carrie at Flora Fetish was an absolute dream to work with. From our first initial meeting to the final execution of the wedding she remained responsive, helpful and even gave cost-saving suggestions. The dream flower I wanted (Peony) was not in season for my mid-March wedding and she suggested to perfect flower to substitute it with. I have absolutely no regrets. Thank you Carrie and the Flora Fetish team for helping me achieve the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Flora Fetish LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Ariel for the review. Our team enjoyed creating designs and planning with you.

Erika · Married on 03/18/2017

Carrie Beamer with Flora Fetish was incredible. She listened to what we wanted and made it happen exactly as we pictured at a very reasonable price, Her suggestions were invaluable. And when scheduling issues came up at the last minute she was flexible and professional despite the stress of me not being able to meet our agreed time frame. She was wonderfule, talented and easy to work with. And the flowers were perfect.

Sent on 04/15/2017

Samantha · Married on 03/01/2017

Carrie is amazing! This review has been on my mind for months -- her stunning work is not easily forgotten! Many people have asked me where I got the idea for the cascading bouquet or who was responsible for the blue lit vases beneath elegant lilies at my table setting. It was all Flora Fetish. If I could do it over (though I've no plans to get married again), I would hire Carrie in a heartbeat. She was prompt, efficient, thorough and masterful. Everything I could have wanted in a florist and then some.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Flora Fetish LLC.'s reply:

Thank you for choosing our florist and the feedback. We appreciate your time to do a review for us too. Best wishes to you 2.

Kathryn · Married on 11/19/2016

Carrie from Floral Fettush has done both of my daughter's wedding.The latest was in November.Each time the flowers were spectacular.She captured the vision that both my daughters had.Her attention to detail was second to none.She has such great insight from arranging the florals to reception floor design.She is a joy to work with and is always available to answer questions and help in anyway she can.We highly recommend Carrie and Floral Fettish.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Flora Fetish LLC.'s reply:

It was a wonderful time working with you both and I cannot Thank you enough for the support and trust you gave me to design. May you have many blessed days ahead together and we hope to see all of you with another celebration.

michel · Married on 11/17/2016

What more can I say, except I LOVE Consistency! Once again Flora Fetish consistently created the Best Bouquet for us! We were so pleased with their work, and would recommend them to all our family and friends!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Becky · Married on 11/04/2016

Carrie and her team where AMAZING!!! My mom and I met with Carrie once and she captured everything we discussed! Once the wedding was a month out I was in contact with Carrie often and she made sure every request was honored! She even contacted me because the shade of pink discussed with a shade off! Our wedding was GORGEOUS and we received many complements on how beautiful our flowers were! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/29/2016

SO HAPPY I went with Flora Fetish for my wedding flowers. Carrie did a great job turning my vision into reality! She even exceeded my expectations. I truly loved all of the flowers and got TONS of compliments! She is super easy to work with! Do yourself a favor and book now!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Flora Fetish LLC.'s reply:

Yea! I am so glad to hear and I appreciate you letting us be a part. Best Wishes!

Darcy · Married on 10/29/2016

I cannot rave enough about Carrie and the Flora Fetish team. I planned my wedding out of town and Carrie was so great and responsive to work with from afar. She absolutely nailed my vision of a fall wedding that featured succulents and berry hues with a gorgeous touch of style and classic elegance. All of the flowers she chose were so stunning and brought to life our wedding with rich berry colors and accents of blush and succulents. I was especially obsessed with my breathtaking bouquet, a garland runner for our head table, and the amazing succulent/flower accents on our cakes. Our wedding was magical and our flowers were stunning! A girl can't ask for a better day than that!

Sent on 11/06/2016