Flora D' Amore Reviews

Great service

Good customer service. Answer fast

Sent on 07/15/2019

Christine Gibson · Married on 01/10/2020

Turned my winter wedding vision into reality

Within the first few minutes of meeting and sitting down with Chelsea, you realize how experienced and talented she is. After she learns about the theme and style of your wedding, she will go downstairs in her studio to put something together that captures your vision... and, wow, did she instantly capture mine! She turned my random Pinterest pictures into reality and included certain greenery and berries to make them have a "wintery" feel for my January wedding. From the table centerpieces to the boutonnieres, everything was perfect and exactly what I had pictured! After booking with Flora D'Amore, this was the one piece of my wedding that I was so confident in and had no worries about whatsoever. Thank you, Chelsea, for making this such an enjoyable and stress-free process!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Sheena

Sheena · Married on 10/05/2019

Everyone loved and commented on the flowers!

Flora D'Amore did a fabulous job for our wedding on Oct 5th! Chelsea was amazing to work with and helped bring our floral vision to life. She worked within our smaller floral budget and provided many options to get the biggest bang for the buck. The flowers on the day of were spectacular and grand - everyone commented how beautiful they were! Bigger and grander than I could have ever expected!

Flora D' Amore 6
    Flora D' Amore 7
    Flora D' Amore 8
    Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Holly

Holly Wells · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful floral arrangement for our wedding

I cannot say enough good things about Chelsea and the floral pieces she created for our wedding! The bouquets, centerpieces and arbor centerpiece turned out better than we could have imagined!

When we first met with her to talk about our wedding vision, we wed didn’t have a very good idea about what we were wanting except for the main flower – sunflowers. She was able to take our wedding colors and design the most amazing arrangement of flowers that complimented our decorations better than we could have imagined.

It’s been a week since my wedding pieces and our centerpieces still look fabulous! I would definitely recommend them for your wedding flower needs!

Flora D' Amore 9
    Flora D' Amore 10
    Flora D' Amore 11
    Sent on 09/27/2019

Kristi · Married on 08/03/2019

Great Service

Absolutely in love with my bouquets and flower arrangements. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Flora D' Amore's reply:

Thank you so much Kristi! We enjoyed working with you and helping design your flowers! I am so glad you loved your flowers.

Barry Blake · Married on 02/02/2019

Flowers are stunning

I have been a repeat customer here for years and I must say they do not disappoint. Their service is amazing and their flowers are stunning. This is the place I go to buy my fiance her flowers and this will always be my place for such occasions. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

My experience working with Chelsea was phenomenal! Our first meeting was great and easy! I emailed a few questions and changes after and that was easy too. The flowers were absolutely perfect and everything I dreamed. Thank you SO much!

Flora D' Amore 12
    Sent on 10/02/2018

Flora D' Amore's reply:

Brittany you are so very welcome!
  • Azmaira

Azmaira · Married on 08/18/2018

I'm so happy with Flora D' Amore! They did an amazing job with my arch, my center pieces and my bouquet! The flowers looked amazing and my guests raved about the colors and the centerpieces!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Jillian · Married on 08/11/2018

This was one of our best vendors at our wedding! Chelsea seamlessly helped us decide on the flowers that fit our vision and our budget. On the day of the event, the flowers were better then I ever could have imagined! They were beautiful, fresh, and exactly what we had envisioned. I would definitely recommend them for all wedding flowers.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Jodie · Married on 06/23/2018

I know nothing about flowers but Chelsea made it so easy to explain what i wanted and providing choices. Everything was easy because of her help and the flowers all looked amazing on the day of! Great quality & service!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Flora D' Amore's reply:

Thank you so much Jodie! So glad we could be a part of your big day!

Jacque · Married on 08/12/2017

Working with Chelsea was so easy and amazing!! She was so accommodating and very helpful in coming up with ideas to help us stick to our budget. She was there for us anytime we had any questions/changes to our flowers. She was also so great at coming up with the exact look that we wanted. It was so nice to be able to go in and meet with her, where she made mock-bouquets. Not only was the planning process seamless and fun, but the end result was such a dream! Our flowers were beyond what we had hoped for! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Flora D'Amore and Chelsea!

Flora D' Amore 13
    Flora D' Amore 19
    Flora D' Amore 20
    Sent on 11/08/2017

Flora D' Amore's reply:

Thank you so much Jacque! You and your Mom were a dream to work with!

Jennie · Married on 08/06/2017

Chelsea at Flor D' Amore was fabulous! She completely nailed my floral vision for our wedding! I was completely in love with her work!

madison · Married on 08/05/2017

Phenomenal! The level of service that Chelsea brings to the table is over the top. Not only are you set up in a beautiful room and shown everything possible you want but she helps you narrow everything down so you aren't overwhelmed. She helped me chose better options of flowers that would be more in season and cost effective. Chelsea made sure she set up our dessert table and knew what we had going on with that to make it look straight out of a magazine. I could not even believe my bridal bouquet when I saw it. My jaw absolutely dropped! If you want to see her work we are featured in a magazine too! If you want top quality, amazing customer service and complete professionalism ask for Chelsea! She seriously knocks it out of the park!

Flora D' Amore 21
    Flora D' Amore 29
    Flora D' Amore 30
    Sent on 10/31/2017

Flora D' Amore's reply:

Thanks so much Madison and Justin! I truly enjoyed working with you both!

Heather · Married on 08/05/2017

Chelsea at Flora D' Amore was a dream to work with. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted but had pictures of some ideas and a price range I wanted to work around. She worked with me in her warehouse by showing me lots of pictures and ideas. I also loved that she would go get flowers from the warehouse and hold them together so I could visualize what my bouquets and centerpieces would look like. She was very responsive when I would email her questions and make changes to my order along the way. I was able to go see the flowers the evening before my wedding and I was shocked at how perfect they were! No changes were needed! She also delivered to my venue day of! I would definitely recommend Chelsea!

Flora D' Amore 31
    Sent on 11/07/2017

Julie · Married on 08/02/2017

I was so impressed with the entire process and the final flowers were stunning. I had my bouquet, my husband's boutonnière, and my mom's wrist corsage all done with them. Prices were extremely reasonable too. They really understood what I was looking for. They also incorporated a special item into my husband's
    boutonnière.

Flora D' Amore 32
    Sent on 11/09/2017

Andrea · Married on 07/29/2017

Chelsea was beyond amazing, from the friendly consultations to our last details I couldn't have chosen a better company to do such a amazing flower arrangements for my big day. Hands down to her and her team who made my day becacome a dream come true. It is very stress free as long as you have Chelsea and her team you lady's out there are in good hands.

Jolee · Married on 07/29/2017

I got married in July during peak wedding season and I went in with a color scheme. Chelsea helped guide me through flower options and made sure to be respectful of my budget. I loved the bouquets!

Crystal · Married on 07/29/2017

Chelsea was amazing! I was able to stay within my budget and they delivered to two different locations on my wedding day! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Flora D' Amore 33
    Flora D' Amore 34
    Sent on 11/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2017

Chelsea was great to work with. She was so very knowledgeable about what flowers would be in season and was looking for ways to help us save money. Thank you again!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Jeanine · Married on 07/19/2017

This was a wonderful experience. Everything went as expected. It was especially nice to see the actual flowers that I chose, and all went according to plan even though I changed my mind about the number of corsages to order. They were delivered right on time. Thanks so muc!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Thank you Jeanine!

Kristine · Married on 07/15/2017

I wasn't sure what I wanted but I gave Chelsea some ideas and she made beautiful arrangements for me! They were perfect!

Stephanie · Married on 07/15/2017

Our flowers were gorgeous!! We had a bad experience with a vendor prior to our meeting and I am so glad we found you!
    Our flowers were incredible and the service was great!!
    Thank you again!!

Flora D' Amore 35
    Flora D' Amore 36
    Flora D' Amore 37

Flora D' Amore's reply:

Thanks so much Stephanie! I had a blast working with you and your family!

Veronica · Married on 07/15/2017

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Flora d'Amore! From our very first meeting I could tell that Chelsea just got my vision. She even went down to the warehouse and pulled flowers I mentioned I liked and was able to show me what bouquets/corsages/bouts would end up looking like. SO helpful for someone who is a visual person and not super-savvy when it comes to floral knowledge like myself. And I loved that she offered to let us come and view our wedding flowers the day before. This just put my heart at ease and made me so excited for our wedding day! Chelsea was responsive, professional, extremely easy to work with and I highly recommend her to any and all brides!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Tammy · Married on 07/15/2017

Our flowers were beautiful. Our guests were in love with our centerpieces and I see our party favor plants in everyone’s homes when we visit. It’s so nice to see that they were a valuable gift that is loved by our guests. Our altar baskets were the biggest hit and our parents pleaded with us to send them home with them after the wedding. Chelsea did an amazing job with the flowers and I trusted her completely to surprise me with her designs. One of my friends even did starts from the roses in our swag and I was able to root the succulents from my bouquet so we have living reminders of our special day.

Flora D' Amore 38
    Flora D' Amore 39
    Flora D' Amore 40
    Flora D' Amore 41
    Sent on 11/07/2017

Michaella · Married on 07/08/2017

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you use Flora D’Amore for your wedding flowers. It was super easy and the staff is amazing. My mom and I were worried a couple days before the wedding about the flowers not being right, and Chelsea was awesome in letting us stop by prior to see them. She did an awesome job and I couldn’t have been happier!! Definitely check them out. You won’t regret it.