Flipside Entertainment, Inc. Reviews

89 | Congers, NY

89 Reviews for Flipside Entertainment, Inc.

Flipside Entertainment, Inc. 1
Flipside Entertainment, Inc. 2

Lynnette · Married on 08/28/2015

Flipside gave us a wonderful and unforgettable night. Chris is very helpful and accommodating starting from the preparation until the event itself. He knew what's best to make the event a wonderful experience for everybody, bride, groom and all the guests. Everybody said it was the best wedding party ever! The music was amazing, the arrangement, the percussionist added a special flavor that no one had experienced before. I'll definitely consider them again for our next event and highly recommended.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Lynette,
    Congratulations to you & Sargis!
    We enjoyed playing the diverse genres of music for you.
    On behalf of myself & my talented crew, i would like to say thank you for having us provide you with the soundtrack to your wedding celebration.

Katelyn Ariana · Married on 08/01/2015

We had Fusion play at our wedding on 7/11/15. It was the PERFECT touch to make our wedding amazing. If you're looking to have classy, elegant and FUN wedding music... FUSION is it!

Our guests were raving about the band all night and people are STILL talking about how wonderful our music was! A lot of younger people think of a "band" and think... It's for an older crowd and older music. If you're thinking that, it's the total opposite! They take current music and make it AMAZING by adding live music to it! The bongos, the sax, and other fun musician instruments come out onto the dance floor and get everyone going! There was even a man who came out and danced with all of us and got all of our guests dancing. Fusion created the perfect mix of music so there was someone for everyone! The singers were fantastic as well.

Fusion made our wedding absolutely phenomenal and if you want the perfect addition to your wedding- CHOOSE FUSION!
    .....seriously, they're awesome!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Flipside Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so very much for having us at your wedding, & thank you for the compliments. It was a great pleasure to perform for you & your guests. I think our team had as good of a time at your wedding as your guests did. All my best to the newly weds. :-)

Joan · Married on 07/11/2015

I am so happy that I selected FUSION for my daughters' wedding reception! Chris at Flipside entertainment took the time to answer all my questions and was there at the reception to provide OUTSTANDING fun! Each musician was so talented and engaging. Even though I paid for one vocalist....ALL of the musicians sang and harmonized together. We had NON STOP music during the reception. This group played a variety of songs that made every guest happy. I saw many of my family members dancing that I have never seen on a dance floor before. I am so happy I went with the entire band. This group truly made the event special and the WOW factor of the evening. THANK YOU FUSION!!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Joan,
    Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to provide the entertainment at your daughter's wedding. It was a great night indeed! It makes all of the planning, rehearsals & prep work that we do well worth it, when our clients describe us as OUTSTANDING. Congratulations & thank you again for having us.

Dean · event on 06/28/2015

Was very accommodating and made an extraordinary evening

Sent on 07/01/2015

Avi · Married on 05/10/2015

We selected Flipside for our wedding on the recommendation of our caterer. We could not have been more pleased with our decision - Chris was very helpful during the planning phase and threw one hell of a party on the wedding day. There was barely a single moment when the dance floor was not packed. Chris & Flipside did the ceremony music, the DJ, room lighting and was even able to get us a videographer really last-minute, which we are really grateful for. Many of our guests told us it was the best wedding party they had ever been to. They definitely get my recommendation.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/09/2015

Flipside entertainment was the "hit" of our entire wedding. They performed non-stop with such energy; beautiful voices and never stopped smiling at our guests. So many of our guests said it was the best band they ever heard. They loved the sax player, electric violin, bongo drum player. The entire enterouge made the wedding a huge success. The dance floor was constantly filled. The MOC- Chris was great, totally professional to deal with. We have only positive great things to say about Flipside Entertainment. You will never regret hiring them for your event!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Nicole,
    Thank you again for having NY Fusion, our DJ/Band hybrid package at your wedding. We all had a blast at your party! I hope you enjoyed viewing some of the clips that we captured that night. I'm so glad you enjoyed us, & that your wedding party was a success. All my best to the brand new MR & Mrs Gandolfo!

Silvana · Married on 08/22/2014

Choosing flipside entertainment as out DJ was the best decision we made. Everyone at our wedding had the best time and I was on the dance floor the whole night. I received many phone calls and complimented on how they enjoyed the music and the way the entire crew was involved. They said "I have never seen a crew member playing an instrument come out on the dance floor and get everyone involved" I loved hearing that. Everyone at our wedding had the best time. When you have great music at your wedding, your guests will have an awesome time. I cannot thank Chris enough for such an awesome time.

Sent on 08/24/2014

Entertaining, Fun, Memorable!!! Just a few words that come to mind when we think of our wedding day. People are still talking about the entertainment. Chris Aimi and his team were amazing. They play at the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner party. Chris was extremely helpful and knowledgeable with selecting the music, It made our day special and had all our guest on their feet. Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Barbara · event on 06/07/2014

This is the second time that I have used Flipside and I will use I will definitely use them again in a year from now for my next Bat Mitzvah. Chris is amazing and listen's to everything that you say and want. He work's as a team and is very relaxed yet knows exactly what he is doing. He is very professional and also very personable. I would recommend him as well as this company highly. I'm still floating about how incredible this last event was. All the guests commented on how great everything was run and I happily gave the name and number to anyone who asked. I couldn't have been more pleased. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Rachel · event on 04/26/2014

I can't emphasize enough how amazing Flipside Entertainment, at the direction of Chris Aimi, made our events. As the host of two parties, I can honestly say every element of the entertainment, from beginning to end, went perfectly. And they were SO FUN too!

Sent on 06/12/2014
  • User3588680 · event on 10/05/2013

Flipside entertainment delivered on everything they promised.
    The MC was great as was the DJ.
    The motivational dancers kept the party going all night and had the kids dancing from start to finish

Sent on 10/07/2013

Kristine · Married on 09/21/2013

The music was outstanding! Having the fusion gave us the best of having both a DJ and a band. The musicians are incredibly talented and made our wedding extra special.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Flipside Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kristine. Congratulations again to you & Bernd! You guys looked amazing.

Christine · Married on 07/27/2013

Chris was such a pleasure to work with! His prices were very reasonable and he was great about showing us everything that he had to offer in the first meeting with him. He called about a month before the wedding to discuss music choices and he was able to accommodate all of my requests. We had a solo violonist for the ceremony and cocktail hour who was amazing! I requested specific songs that required piano backtracks and he was able to accommodate my request. Chris arranged everything and I did not have to worry! He was such an excellent MC during the wedding and he got all of my guests dancing, including my grandparents! I had several guests tell me that it was the best wedding they had ever been to and part of that is because of the amazing job that Flipside Entertainment did. Everyone had a blast!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Wedding entertainment was absolutely perfect!!! Thank you Chris for everything!!!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Claudi · Married on 07/14/2013

The DJ and MC were amazing!!! Everyone was on the dance floor...they played music for all ages and backgrounds. Perfect mixing! My husband and I, as well as all our guests, loved every moment!

Sent on 08/06/2013
  • F

Francine · Married on 06/30/2013

Chris, as DJ, was able to provide us with the specific version of "It had to be You" (i.e., 1979, Frank Sinatra), which we requested to be played as our wedding song at the reception; this was particularly important to us, not only because of the sentimental value of the song, but because our dance instructor had choreographed this version for us. He also was able to provide the musician, Sal, who played the electronic wind instrument at our outdoor ceremony, with the music for our Gershwin request, although it was not in the web site master play list; Sal performed beautifully at our ceremony and for the cocktail hour. Chris was able to entertain and inspire our guests to dance throughout the reception, which was no small feat, since our guests were a broad range of ages. We can't tell you how many guests commented
    on how wonderful the music was! Francine and Gary

Sent on 07/17/2013

CRAIG · Married on 03/16/2013

WE WOULD RECOMMEND CHRIS AND FLIPSIDE ENTERTAINMENT FOR ANY OCCASION. THEY WERE PROFESSIONAL, PHENOMONAL AND KEPT EVERYTHING FLOWING AND EVERYONE DANCING. WE ALSO USED THEM FOR THEIR LIGHTING OF THE DANCE FLOOR AND CEILING WHICH REALLY ENHANCED EVERYTHING.
    OVER ALL A TRULY GREAT EXPERIENCE

Sent on 03/20/2013

Chris, the DJ, and the saxophone player were AMAZING!!! My guests, my husband and I had a phenomenal time. They really kept the party going. The saxophone player was truly OUTSTANDING. People were blown away by how talented he was. I HIGHLY recommend Flipside Entertainment, Inc. They are AWESOME!!!

Sent on 03/06/2013

Jacqui · Married on 02/16/2013

I can't say enough good things about Chris and his Flipside crew! From quality to professionalism they are the best...and very easy to work with! They truly made our wedding fantastic!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Jordan · Married on 11/02/2012

Flipside entertainment helped make our wedding beyond amazing. We were supposed to have a salsa band as well as Flipside but the salsa band cancelled the day of. I called Chris from Flipside and he was able to quickly throw together some live players last minute which everyone loved and live players always take the party to the next level. Chris was also helpful every step of the way and even though it was during the week of Hurricane Sandy and he had no power. Chris still pulled through when others bailed and remained in constant contact, assuring me that my wedding would be a success, which it was! I would highly recommend Flipside and I would use them for any other event that needs a DJ.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Tara · Married on 09/15/2012

The DJ, MC and singer were all fantastic! They were extremely great to keep in touch with during the process and made everything very easy. After the wedding everyone has asked for their name and number, I have been refering them all over.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Melissa · Married on 09/14/2012

Chris from Fipside was wonderful. Really got the crowd on their feet. My husband and I have recommended him to friends that are currently planning their wedding. I'd love to see Chris again!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Joni · Married on 08/04/2012

Chris and his whole FLIPSIDE crew were absolutely amazing! Our guests are STILL talking about how amazing the music was! The fusion package was phenomenal! The singers, and musicians really made our guests excited and ready to party! It exceeded our expectations, and I know many guests are looking into using FLIPSIDE in the future!

Sent on 08/19/2012

Flipside Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

Joni, Thank you so very much for the kind words.
    I wanted to thank you once again for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Congratulations to you & Billy.
    -Chris

Margaret · Married on 08/03/2012

Chris was awesome! All of our guests loved the music! I highly recommend Flipside! :)

Sent on 10/05/2012

Miranda · event on 08/02/2012

Ethan was my MC. He was amazing and a really good singer as well.

Sent on 08/06/2012