Flipside Entertainment, Inc. Reviews

89 | Congers, NY

89 Reviews for Flipside Entertainment, Inc.

Flipside Entertainment, Inc. 1
Flipside Entertainment, Inc. 2
  • Tara

Tara M. · Getting married on 02/05/2021

The Best!! Highly Recommend!

The NY Fusion rocks (literally and figuratively)! Chris and the band are so talented and provided awesome entertainment from start to finish for an event my family recently threw at the Nyack Seaport. Their song selections were totally spot on for every moment, and they did a wonderful job of playing to the occasion. Everyone had so much fun, and the compliments about the band haven’t stopped pouring in. They truly made the night spectacular, and I wish we could redo it all over again! I highly recommend Flipside to anyone in the market, and I hope to get the chance to hear them play again.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Tara,
    Thank you for the kind words. It was truly an honor for us to be a part of your brother's celebration. We all enjoyed performing for such a beautiful occasion. It looks as if we just booked a wedding from of a guest who attending your party. Hopefully we will see you there!

James Dellaguardia · Married on 11/03/2018

Fun & Festive Atmosphere!

Leading up to the wedding, Chris was responsive and professional before we even signed on as clients. He was available for quick chats and check ins and provided a portal where we could track our song ideas, especially for the formalities.
    At the event, he worked very well with the venue staff to coordinate the music during ceremony, meals, everything.
    He was flexible throughout the night, as we decided to include breaks for cake cutting, photos, etc and he obliged with great music transitions.
    We let him know our guests like to party, and he and DJ Michael Christopher teamed up to host an epic dance celebration!
    The music did not leave anyone excluded, and many guests told us it was the most fun they've had at a wedding.
    5 stars, definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/26/2018

James,
    Thanks again for entrusting us to provide you with the soundtrack to your wedding. You & Chelsea, were just as fantastic during the planning stage. Thank you for the glowing review. All the best to the brand new Mr & Mrs Dellaguardia!

Denise · Married on 08/31/2018

10/10 Flipside was AMAZING!!! Our guests who don’t dance, were dancing! They are a fusion band, and were able to play both Spanish and English music for us and meshed the two perfectly! During dinner, they put on a show and had each performer solo! We didn’t even know they were going to do this. It was amazing and kept the party alive! Zero complaints!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Flipside Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review. We had a blast performing for you & your guests. I put some clips from the wedding up on our social media. Once again congratulations to you & Jonathan!

Hera · Married on 07/28/2018

A spectacular performance for our central park boathouse wedding

We hired flipside for our July wedding at the central park boathouse this year (2018). My husband and I have been to more than 20 weddings in New York City in the past two years and they are the best I have ever experienced. And we are not just biased because its our wedding, a lot of our friends, wedding planner , event staff could not stop describing how amazing the band was. They were beyond incredible from start to end. Chris was very responsive and professional and also very patient and calming throughout a hectic and nerve-wrecking process.
    The crew was amazing. The vocalist was sooo good and the guys doing the percussions/drums were in the crowd and got everyone on their feet dancing the whole time. My biggest wow moment was the violinist, who played American Boy by Estelle. It was a whole different level of awesomeness. My only regret is not using them for the ceremony/cocktail hour..

Sent on 10/31/2018

Hera,
    THANK YOU so much for the rave review! It was truly a pleasure performing for you & your guests that night. There was a great presence of energy in the room, that we were able to feed off of.
    Once again, CONGRATULATIONS to you & Ian. I wish you all the best, & hope to see you in the near future at perhaps another rocking party.

Jason · Married on 07/07/2018

We searched high and low for a live music vendor that wouldn't break the bank for our 7/7/18 wedding. We are so happy we found Flipside and NYFusion. Our guest kept coming up to us and telling us how great the band/DJ was all night long. They not only kept the party rocking all night long but were organized and took the time to help plan the entertainment experience we wanted. The day of the wedding all that was left to do was dance! Talented musicians that I would recommend for any couple who wants to blow their guests away! - Stacey & Jason

Sent on 07/22/2018

Colleen · Married on 06/01/2018

Chris and his crew were on point with their music and hyping up our family and friends! The dance floor was packed the whole night. The singing was amazing also! They played everything from Motown to country and every song we as a couple love! Great job! The photo booth was a major hit also!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Flipside Entertainment, Inc. 3
    Flipside Entertainment, Inc. 4

Colleen,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a true pleasure on our behalf to provide you with your wedding entertainment. Once again, a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you & Ryan.

Katie · Married on 05/12/2018

Our wedding was May 12th at Brotherhood winery. Two weeks later and people are still talking about our entertainment. It was without a doubt the best choice we could have made. We did the NY Fusion and it was worth every penny. The band was unbelievably talented and the dance floor was packed. My wedding was a blur but what I did notice was the band looked like they were having fun too- it didn't look like work to them and watching them have a good time made it even more special. Chris Aimi made everything go smoothly from the initial booking, to the last song. We are so grateful for you all. Thank you!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Katie,
    You're right. We had a blast entertaining for you & your guests! I'm so glad that i was able to be there & be a part of your special day. On behalf of myself & the rest of the NY Fusion crew, I thank you, I congratulate you, & I wish you & Nicholas all the best that life offers.

Riley · Married on 05/05/2018

Flipside was absolutely amazing. We had our wedding this past weekend at Brotherhood Winery, and we received SO many compliments on how great the music was. Paul was phenomenal in getting us organized and making sure the dance floor stayed packed the entire night. The lighting really highlighted the beauty of the venue, and the photobooth was absolutely a highlight. I would absolutely recommend Flipside for any and all of your entertainment needs!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Riley,
    Thank you for the review. It's truly special when a client takes the time to offer their experience with our company. On behalf of Paul & the entire Flipside crew, we congratulate you & Ryan, & wish you all the best.
    PS, I saw your photos. They look amazing!

Sara · Married on 09/22/2017

Chris and the Flipside team were absolutely amazing!! I was the third couple in our family to use them in three consecutive years and they did not disappoint! They were very accommodating and did everything they could to make the wedding super fun, my only request was that I wanted to dance the whole night and have my guests out there with me... and they did exactly that! Musics for all generations and great for dancing. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Sara,
    Thank you for the wonderful review. You both looked amazing! It was great seeing everyone again that night.
    My staff & myself still talk about the couple in the wedding party that switched outfits. LOL. That was Epic!
    Congratulations, & thank you again for having us provide you with the soundtrack to your wedding.

Tasha · event on 07/14/2017

Flipside entertainment was the absolute best. They made my daughters sweet 16 incredible. Everyone could not stop talking about how great the party was and it was all thanks to Dj kicks and MC Ethan. They were hands down the highlight of the party. Chris was very helpful and so easy to work with! If I have a party that requires entertainment in the future I know who to call..FLIPSIDE. Worth every cent!!! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Caryn · event on 06/17/2017

I can't say enough positive things about my experience with Flipside Entertainment. From the first day we spoke, I knew you would be the right person to help make Rebecca's Bat Mitzvah an unbelievable experience. You were wonderful to work with in planning everything from the party organization to the photo booth, to the music selection. Your staff was amazing and got everyone up on the dance floor. The kids danced nonstop and they had a fabulous time.

Sent on 06/27/2017

George · Married on 05/21/2017

Chris is a good friend of ours for many years. Having a major life celebration such as a wedding can be a daunting and stressful ordeal but Chris and his team (Eddy, Ethan, and Matty) made the entertainment portion of the day one to remember. Matty played guitar during our ceremony and cocktail hour and did a phenomenal job of entertaining our family and friends. I would highly recommend to anyone that they use matty. He added another element to the party and we couldn't be happier that Chris recommended we do this.

Ethan, as a singer, and as an MC could have not been more professional, upbeat, and really kept the crowd going.

Eddy, the DJ, played music in both English and Spanish and kept the audience engaged the entire night.

I couldn't be more thrilled with the outcome of our special day, and Chris Aimi and Flipside Entertainment had a big part in that.

Thanks guys!

-George B

Sent on 06/06/2017

George,
    It was truly an honor to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you so very much for the kind words. All the best to the newlyweds! ...As Frank Sinatra says "The Best Is Yet To Come"

Tama · event on 10/15/2016

This is the second time we have used Flipside for a B'nai Mitzvah. Chris and his team do an awesome job. Chris is really helpful with the pre-event decisions about what makes the most sense and working out the timing of the event. On the day of the event, his team is on time and ready to go. Not only are they very professional but a lot of fun and very good natured. We really enjoyed them and they did a great job of keeping everyone entertained. We highly recommend Chris and his team.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Marjorie · Married on 08/05/2016

We had the best DJ/MC at our wedding. Chris is very professional including his staffs. He's very understanding and he will work with you to make sure you're completely happy on your big day. He is not like the other vendors who would pressure you. He wants you to be happy and he will provide you with the best work. Anyone seeking to have everyone on the dance floor, you don't need to waste your time looking around, just pick Flipside entertainment and events and you will be glad you did. My boss from my job told me she wished she could take the DJ home to her house. This is how much they enjoyed themselves. They are the best in town. Book him and you won't be sorry. I'm so glad I did because he did a wonderful job at my wedding. Great job and well done.
    Marjorie and Jorgio

Sent on 08/14/2016

Flipside Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for this nice review. I truly appreciate the kind words. It was truly a pleasure working with you. You both looked so very happy on your wedding day. All my best & blessings to You & Jorgio!

Ashley · Married on 07/30/2016

I want to start off by telling all the newly engaged couples not to stress too much over the venue. Yes, it is an important part of your big day, and I don't want to act like it's not, but when you think about it, the entertainment aspect is far more important. The majority of the people I talk to mention the music and entertainment part of a wedding before anything else when giving a description, because let's face it, if people aren't out on the dance floor it is not a good time!!

My husband and I could not be more happy with our decision to have FlipSide Entertainment do our wedding. We went with them because they came highly recommended in our county and every venue we looked at mentioned their name...and now we know why. My cousin also used them for her wedding in October, and we didn't even realize this until after we already booked them. Our wedding was just two weeks ago and we still have people raving about the entertainment. My parents' friends can't stop talking about the music and how great the band was. It's really a great feeling to have such good feedback about our wedding and having people want to know the names of the people we used for our DJ/band because it was the best they had experienced at a wedding. The dance floor was FULL the entire time, which still makes me smile from ear to ear. Toward the end of the night my husband and I wanted to stop taking pictures outside because the dance floor was where we wanted to be as well.

We really truly recommend using FlipSide Entertainment at your event because you will be nothing short of feeling greatly fulfilled and satisfied with your decision. We only wish our wedding was eight hours instead of five, so that we could have enjoyed it for even longer!! We are forever grateful to Chris and his crew for making our day the best day ever, and a wedding that will be talked about for a long time to come!!!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Flipside Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

THANK YOU so very much for the kind words. We are so glad that your wedding celebration was a tremendous success! It was so nice planning your wedding , as well as personally performing at it. All our best to the brand new Mr & Mrs Liberth! Hopefully we will see you soon at yet another future wedding celebration.

Alex · Married on 06/12/2016

Flip Side Entertainment did a fantastic job at our wedding. Chris and his team worked with my wife and I step by step through the entire process and spent more time working with us than others would have. By doing so our weddings entertainment was flawless. I would highly recommend them to anyone having a wedding or any other type of event. The offerings, professionalism and personal attention that we received was fist class.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Alex,
    Thank you again for the post wedding emails, & for being such a terrific couple to work with. Like I had told you, our performers were all reminiscing & commenting on what a great vibe they felt at your wedding, & what a fun time they had playing for you. I wish you & Jade all the best.

Judith · Married on 06/12/2016

Flipside Entertainment is the best. We just had my daughter's wedding and they were spectacular. All of our guests were coming up to us that night and are still calling us to say how fantastic the band/DJ was. Chris and his staff were not only super talented but also so warm and friendly. I will use Flipside for any future events that we have and I will recommend them as well. Thank you Flipside for making this joyous occasion a fun, sophisticated and memorable event in our lives.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Judith,
    It was a pleasure to be a part of such a special day for you & your family. I'm so happy that we were able to surpass your expectations.

Robert · Married on 06/11/2016

Chris Ami and Flipside Entertainment did an excellent job and everyone had a great time and could not stop talking about them during and after the wedding. We were dancing all night. The best decision that we made was to hire them for our wedding.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Robert,
    On behalf of myself & the rest of the NY Fusion crew, I would like to thank you so very much for the kind words. It was both an honor & privilege to be a part of your wedding day!

Coleen · Married on 04/29/2016

Chris was great to work with. They have a great online portal to help you organize the songs you want played OR not played. My guests can't stop talking about how great the music was at our wedding. I had the pleasure of seeing them at 2 weddings prior to mine and knew they would be my wedding entertainment. It was more then i expected in the end and have already passed along their contact info to a couple family members. You can't go wrong picking Flipside!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Coleen,
    It was truly great to be able to be a part of your wedding day!
    All my best to you & John. I'm hoping to see you soon at another celebration!

Jenice · event on 01/10/2016

I hired Flipside Entertainment for my daughter's Sweet 16 party. The process was smooth and easy from the start. Chris is extremely knowledgeable about his business. After our initial discussion, he knew exactly what I needed and created a package that was perfect for the party. We rented a photo station, and added a photographer for a photo shoot before the event, and for taking pictures during the event. The photo station was a total hit! All of our guests enjoyed being photographed and using fun props. In addition, the photographer was personable and humorous. His demeanor made our guests feel welcome, and encouraged them to return to take more pictures as the night progressed. At the end of the evening, my guests informed me that they appreciated walking away with photos in frames as a party favor, rather than having an item they would eventually throw away.
    Most importantly, when I received the photos a few days later, I was blown away by the amazing shots the photographer had taken before and during the event. Every special moment was captured by his lens, and every shot was worthy of being framed. Additionally, I received digital copies of every "crazy" photo taken in the photo station, so I was able to forward them to my guests, which they appreciated.
    Hiring Flipside Entertainment for my daughter's special night was the best decision I made, and it was absolutely well worth every penny spent. I highly recommend using them for your party needs. I know I will be calling to book them again in the future.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Jenice,
    Thank you so very much for the kind words. I'm so happy that everyone enjoyed themselves. It was a Terrific Party indeed! I will be sure to show this review to my staff.

Michael · Married on 11/14/2015

I used Flipside Entertainment for my wedding on 11/14/15 and they did an amazing job. From the ceremony vows to keeping the dance floor packed all night. We had the honor of having Chris on that night. As an owner Chris pays close attention to every detail ensuring everything will go smoothly. He instills this in all of his crew and that's why we chose them. My wife and I couldn't have asked for anything to go better than the way it did. Check out Flipside you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Mike,
    Thank you so very much for the kind words. It was a great night for sure, & it was a honor to be a part of it. You & your guests were great to play too. All the best to you both!

Dinamarie · Married on 10/24/2015

Chris and his team are REMARKABLE! Chris' help and expertise in orchestrating the music for our reception was excellent. Chris was able to provide Turkish music for us and his team was able to accommodate some last minute requests. The band effortlessly merged all genres of music. Our guests spent all night on the dance floor with us - which was our ultimate goal! We are STILL receiving compliments on our band (10 months after our wedding)! We are so grateful to Chris and his team for making our reception extraordinary. They are all so truly talented!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Flipside Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us, & for allowing everyone to see the experience you had with our company & the "NY Fusion" ensemble that performed at your wedding. Everyone on my staff enjoyed performing for you. Your guests were great, & really into the party. It was so nice to seeing everyone, & celebrating again with you & your family. You have become a part our family. All my best to you & Chris!

Katrina · Married on 09/19/2015

We recently used Flipside Entertainment and the Fusion package at our wedding three weeks ago. Chris and his team were truly amazing from the first day we met him. Everything we requested was done for us, timely and professionally. Everyone was so nice and made sure the entire crowd was up dancing for the whole wedding!! Our wedding day was perfect and it would not be what it was without Flipside Entertainment. I would HIGHLY recommend Flipside and especially the fusion package if you want your guests to be talking about the music at your wedding for years to come. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Jonathan · Married on 09/06/2015

Chris was great to work with. The quality of the sound and display was amazing. Would recommend to all!

Sent on 09/12/2015

If you want your guests to have the time of their lives, hire Flipside! Our wedding included 220 people ranging from ages 20 until 88 and each person was more than pleased with the music. There were very few people sitting down mostly because of the energetic team that Flipside had. From the very beginning, Flipside was attentive to every detail, they were flexible, respectful and truly made our wedding a dream come true. Entertainment was the most important aspect of our ceremony and reception. Flipside was worth every penny. From start to finish, the team worked so hard to create the most perfect evening. We had a saxophone player who was outstanding and a singer Ethan who really got the crowd going with his amazing voice and contagious energy. Chris Aimi was our MC who was fantastic, classy, and organized to please our guests. It is noticeable how experienced and passionate he is. Lastly, Splurge for the photobooth, it is worth the money, our guests had a blast and Flipside even created a guestbook. Our guests are still raving about the entertainment, we can't wait to use Flipside again for our future events.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Danielle,
    Thank so very much for kind words. i'm so happy that everyone enjoyed themselves. It definitely was an awesome party, for two awesome people! I can honestly say that my staff was having as much fun as your guests were. You guys were GREAT! Once again Congratulations to you & Rich. It was an honor to be a part of your day.