84 Reviews for Flipside Entertainment, Inc.

User Photos
Liability Insurance (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
Gobo Projector (1)
69 Flipside Entertainment, Inc. Reviews

We searched high and low for a live music vendor that wouldn't break the bank for our 7/7/18 wedding. We are so happy we found Flipside and NYFusion. Our guest kept coming up to us and telling us how great the band/DJ was all night long. They not only kept the party rocking all night long but were organized and took the time to help plan the entertainment experience we wanted. The day of the wedding all that was left to do was dance! Talented musicians that I would recommend for any couple who wants to blow their guests away! - Stacey & Jason

Profile Picture Jason, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Videography

Chris and his crew were on point with their music and hyping up our family and friends! The dance floor was packed the whole night. The singing was amazing also! They played everything from Motown to country and every song we as a couple love! Great job! The photo booth was a major hit also!

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Our wedding was May 12th at Brotherhood winery. Two weeks later and people are still talking about our entertainment. It was without a doubt the best choice we could have made. We did the NY Fusion and it was worth every penny. The band was unbelievably talented and the dance floor was packed. My wedding was a blur but what I did notice was the band looked like they were having fun too- it didn't look like work to them and watching them have a good time made it even more special. Chris Aimi made everything go smoothly from the initial booking, to the last song. We are so grateful for you all. Thank you!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Videography

Flipside was absolutely amazing. We had our wedding this past weekend at Brotherhood Winery, and we received SO many compliments on how great the music was. Paul was phenomenal in getting us organized and making sure the dance floor stayed packed the entire night. The lighting really highlighted the beauty of the venue, and the photobooth was absolutely a highlight. I would absolutely recommend Flipside for any and all of your entertainment needs!

Profile Picture Riley, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Videography

We hired Flipside for the NY Fusion Full Experience and it was an excellent decision. We wanted a band but the full experience in NYC can get really pricey, plus I knew we would be playing 40-60 minutes of Greek music so I was wary to pay such a high price. The NY Fusion Full Experience really delivered exactly what we were looking for. It really does feel like a full live band, with a DJ as a base, 2 vocals, sax, violin, percussion, it was such a great feel. The package also includes a sound system for your cocktail hour, so I curated our own playlist for that. We also paid a little extra to add in a guitarist during the reception because we thought a number of our songs would benefit from that. I also felt really comfortable interviewing and ultimately planning on the event with Chris Aimi, who runs the company. He's been doing this for many years so had a lot of feedback on some of my plans and song selections. I was also nervous about how the Greek songs would transition in and out of the English music, but the DJ did a really superb job. I got a lot of compliments from our guests during the reception about the band. During dinner, instead of sitting back and just letting the music play, the guitarist and violinist walk around and play low-key live music. It was a really great choice and I'm happy I found them. FYI--we used Ethan and Natasha on vocals--awesome!

Profile Picture Anthe, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Chris and the Flipside team were absolutely amazing!! I was the third couple in our family to use them in three consecutive years and they did not disappoint! They were very accommodating and did everything they could to make the wedding super fun, my only request was that I wanted to dance the whole night and have my guests out there with me... and they did exactly that! Musics for all generations and great for dancing. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Lighting, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception

Chris is great to work with, very flexible. He knows this business and what he is doing, therefore, he was user friendly and able to help with many decisions( if needed). His band is PHENOMENAL. The band is one of the most talked about parts of our wedding. From his amazing loop band guitarist who performed beautifully for our ceremony and cocktail hour, to the saxophonist who serenaded us while we ate(guests are still raving about this!), to the drummers and singers who partied with us all night ( to the point where even the serving team was on the dance floor dancing with us ), every one was AMAZING and I would gladly recommend them to any one looking for the sound of a band with the flexibility of a DJ.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Chris is a good friend of ours for many years. Having a major life celebration such as a wedding can be a daunting and stressful ordeal but Chris and his team (Eddy, Ethan, and Matty) made the entertainment portion of the day one to remember. Matty played guitar during our ceremony and cocktail hour and did a phenomenal job of entertaining our family and friends. I would highly recommend to anyone that they use matty. He added another element to the party and we couldn't be happier that Chris recommended we do this.

Ethan, as a singer, and as an MC could have not been more professional, upbeat, and really kept the crowd going.

Eddy, the DJ, played music in both English and Spanish and kept the audience engaged the entire night.

I couldn't be more thrilled with the outcome of our special day, and Chris Aimi and Flipside Entertainment had a big part in that.

Thanks guys!

-George B

Profile Picture George, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Videography

We had the best DJ/MC at our wedding. Chris is very professional including his staffs. He's very understanding and he will work with you to make sure you're completely happy on your big day. He is not like the other vendors who would pressure you. He wants you to be happy and he will provide you with the best work. Anyone seeking to have everyone on the dance floor, you don't need to waste your time looking around, just pick Flipside entertainment and events and you will be glad you did. My boss from my job told me she wished she could take the DJ home to her house. This is how much they enjoyed themselves. They are the best in town. Book him and you won't be sorry. I'm so glad I did because he did a wonderful job at my wedding. Great job and well done.
Marjorie and Jorgio

Profile Picture Marjorie, 8/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Videography

I want to start off by telling all the newly engaged couples not to stress too much over the venue. Yes, it is an important part of your big day, and I don't want to act like it's not, but when you think about it, the entertainment aspect is far more important. The majority of the people I talk to mention the music and entertainment part of a wedding before anything else when giving a description, because let's face it, if people aren't out on the dance floor it is not a good time!!

My husband and I could not be more happy with our decision to have FlipSide Entertainment do our wedding. We went with them because they came highly recommended in our county and every venue we looked at mentioned their name...and now we know why. My cousin also used them for her wedding in October, and we didn't even realize this until after we already booked them. Our wedding was just two weeks ago and we still have people raving about the entertainment. My parents' friends can't stop talking about the music and how great the band was. It's really a great feeling to have such good feedback about our wedding and having people want to know the names of the people we used for our DJ/band because it was the best they had experienced at a wedding. The dance floor was FULL the entire time, which still makes me smile from ear to ear. Toward the end of the night my husband and I wanted to stop taking pictures outside because the dance floor was where we wanted to be as well.

We really truly recommend using FlipSide Entertainment at your event because you will be nothing short of feeling greatly fulfilled and satisfied with your decision. We only wish our wedding was eight hours instead of five, so that we could have enjoyed it for even longer!! We are forever grateful to Chris and his crew for making our day the best day ever, and a wedding that will be talked about for a long time to come!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Videography

Flip Side Entertainment did a fantastic job at our wedding. Chris and his team worked with my wife and I step by step through the entire process and spent more time working with us than others would have. By doing so our weddings entertainment was flawless. I would highly recommend them to anyone having a wedding or any other type of event. The offerings, professionalism and personal attention that we received was fist class.

Profile Picture Alex, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Flipside Entertainment is the best. We just had my daughter's wedding and they were spectacular. All of our guests were coming up to us that night and are still calling us to say how fantastic the band/DJ was. Chris and his staff were not only super talented but also so warm and friendly. I will use Flipside for any future events that we have and I will recommend them as well. Thank you Flipside for making this joyous occasion a fun, sophisticated and memorable event in our lives.

Profile Picture Judith, 6/12/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC, Reception

Chris Ami and Flipside Entertainment did an excellent job and everyone had a great time and could not stop talking about them during and after the wedding. We were dancing all night. The best decision that we made was to hire them for our wedding.

Profile Picture Robert, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris was great to work with. They have a great online portal to help you organize the songs you want played OR not played. My guests can't stop talking about how great the music was at our wedding. I had the pleasure of seeing them at 2 weddings prior to mine and knew they would be my wedding entertainment. It was more then i expected in the end and have already passed along their contact info to a couple family members. You can't go wrong picking Flipside!

Profile Picture Coleen, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Videography

I used Flipside Entertainment for my wedding on 11/14/15 and they did an amazing job. From the ceremony vows to keeping the dance floor packed all night. We had the honor of having Chris on that night. As an owner Chris pays close attention to every detail ensuring everything will go smoothly. He instills this in all of his crew and that's why we chose them. My wife and I couldn't have asked for anything to go better than the way it did. Check out Flipside you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Michael, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris and his team are REMARKABLE! Chris' help and expertise in orchestrating the music for our reception was excellent. Chris was able to provide Turkish music for us and his team was able to accommodate some last minute requests. The band effortlessly merged all genres of music. Our guests spent all night on the dance floor with us - which was our ultimate goal! We are STILL receiving compliments on our band (10 months after our wedding)! We are so grateful to Chris and his team for making our reception extraordinary. They are all so truly talented!

Profile Picture User4762117, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Gobo Projector, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We recently used Flipside Entertainment and the Fusion package at our wedding three weeks ago. Chris and his team were truly amazing from the first day we met him. Everything we requested was done for us, timely and professionally. Everyone was so nice and made sure the entire crowd was up dancing for the whole wedding!! Our wedding day was perfect and it would not be what it was without Flipside Entertainment. I would HIGHLY recommend Flipside and especially the fusion package if you want your guests to be talking about the music at your wedding for years to come. You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Katrina , 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Instrumentals, MC, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System
4.7

We could not have been happier with the service provided by Flipside. We had provided them with a music list and then depended on their professionalism and knowledge of how to entertain a crowd to make out wedding a success. There were some electrical and technical glitches at the venue during at the start of our outdoor wedding -- none of which had to do with the music -- but Chris went above and beyond to help us resolve the problems and get on with the show. He even stayed a little over the contracted time to keep the party going. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User5433099, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was great to work with. The quality of the sound and display was amazing. Would recommend to all!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

If you want your guests to have the time of their lives, hire Flipside! Our wedding included 220 people ranging from ages 20 until 88 and each person was more than pleased with the music. There were very few people sitting down mostly because of the energetic team that Flipside had. From the very beginning, Flipside was attentive to every detail, they were flexible, respectful and truly made our wedding a dream come true. Entertainment was the most important aspect of our ceremony and reception. Flipside was worth every penny. From start to finish, the team worked so hard to create the most perfect evening. We had a saxophone player who was outstanding and a singer Ethan who really got the crowd going with his amazing voice and contagious energy. Chris Aimi was our MC who was fantastic, classy, and organized to please our guests. It is noticeable how experienced and passionate he is. Lastly, Splurge for the photobooth, it is worth the money, our guests had a blast and Flipside even created a guestbook. Our guests are still raving about the entertainment, we can't wait to use Flipside again for our future events.

Profile Picture User5425420, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Flipside gave us a wonderful and unforgettable night. Chris is very helpful and accommodating starting from the preparation until the event itself. He knew what's best to make the event a wonderful experience for everybody, bride, groom and all the guests. Everybody said it was the best wedding party ever! The music was amazing, the arrangement, the percussionist added a special flavor that no one had experienced before. I'll definitely consider them again for our next event and highly recommended.

Profile Picture Lynnette, 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Fusion play at our wedding on 7/11/15. It was the PERFECT touch to make our wedding amazing. If you're looking to have classy, elegant and FUN wedding music... FUSION is it!

Our guests were raving about the band all night and people are STILL talking about how wonderful our music was! A lot of younger people think of a "band" and think... It's for an older crowd and older music. If you're thinking that, it's the total opposite! They take current music and make it AMAZING by adding live music to it! The bongos, the sax, and other fun musician instruments come out onto the dance floor and get everyone going! There was even a man who came out and danced with all of us and got all of our guests dancing. Fusion created the perfect mix of music so there was someone for everyone! The singers were fantastic as well.

Fusion made our wedding absolutely phenomenal and if you want the perfect addition to your wedding- CHOOSE FUSION!
.....seriously, they're awesome!

Profile Picture Katelyn Ariana, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

I am so happy that I selected FUSION for my daughters' wedding reception! Chris at Flipside entertainment took the time to answer all my questions and was there at the reception to provide OUTSTANDING fun! Each musician was so talented and engaging. Even though I paid for one vocalist....ALL of the musicians sang and harmonized together. We had NON STOP music during the reception. This group played a variety of songs that made every guest happy. I saw many of my family members dancing that I have never seen on a dance floor before. I am so happy I went with the entire band. This group truly made the event special and the WOW factor of the evening. THANK YOU FUSION!!

Profile Picture Joan, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We selected Flipside for our wedding on the recommendation of our caterer. We could not have been more pleased with our decision - Chris was very helpful during the planning phase and threw one hell of a party on the wedding day. There was barely a single moment when the dance floor was not packed. Chris & Flipside did the ceremony music, the DJ, room lighting and was even able to get us a videographer really last-minute, which we are really grateful for. Many of our guests told us it was the best wedding party they had ever been to. They definitely get my recommendation.

Profile Picture Avi, 5/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Videography

Flipside entertainment was the "hit" of our entire wedding. They performed non-stop with such energy; beautiful voices and never stopped smiling at our guests. So many of our guests said it was the best band they ever heard. They loved the sax player, electric violin, bongo drum player. The entire enterouge made the wedding a huge success. The dance floor was constantly filled. The MOC- Chris was great, totally professional to deal with. We have only positive great things to say about Flipside Entertainment. You will never regret hiring them for your event!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews