Flint Hill Reviews

170 | Norcross, GA

170 Reviews for Flint Hill

Stephanie Parks-Murphy · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Beautiful,beautiful and beautiful

It is beautiful, and the best staff, l like it because they make you feel special.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Kat_

Kathryn & Brooke · Married on 10/06/2019

Outstanding Venue and Event Teams!

My wife and I highly recommend Magic Moments, Flint Hill, and A Divine Event! We had to change venues 6 months before our wedding date, and Flint Hill was there for us 110% from day one! Their process, staff, vendor teams, support teams, and the venue itself are all outstanding. My wife and I are very thorough, and Flint Hill didn't miss a single detail throughout the planning process and our Wedding Day. We are so grateful for working with Katie during the planning process - she was unbelievably helpful and very responsive. The Divine Event Floral and Design Team went above and beyond as well! Jim was an absolute dream to work with, and he helped us achieve the ambiance, design, florals, and decor of our dream wedding!! He is AMAZING!! The food from A Divine Event was delicious, and many of our guests said that it was literally the best wedding food they had ever had - we agree! The cake was gorgeous, and the yummiest wedding cake I've ever tasted - every single flavor combination we chose was utterly delicious. We also opted for the ice cream bar, and it was so much fun!! Lastly, I want to mention how professional and experienced Brenda and her team are. Brenda made sure that everything went smoothly, and I can't thank her enough for bringing her A-game to our most special day. Our families and friends are still talking about how beautiful, delicious, smooth, and fun our wedding was. Our wedding day is cherished in our hearts and minds forever, and we can't thank Flint Hill and A Divine Event enough!!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Craig Henn · Married on 10/04/2019

Truly Made To Feel Special!!!

Let me start by saying that as a gay couple, it can be challenging finding vendors that are truly welcoming, even in today's times. That was not the case with Flint Hill. From the moment we set foot on the property that very first day, we were welcomed with open arms and made to feel like royalty.

I could easily write a little novel about my experience with Flint Hill, but I won't do that. I just have to say that the associates there are professionals who are going to bend over backwards to make your special day truly magical.

Logan was our initial sales consultant, and she was a pleasure to work with. After signing the contract, we were assigned Katie as our wedding coordinator. Let me tell you that Katie is an absolute gem. There was never a question I could ask that was a bother to her, and she was always eager to assist and help out with genuine kindness and passion. Throughout the course of our planning sessions, every detail was discussed and planned out to create the perfect ceremony and reception.

Lastly, I just want to say that the grounds are absolutely beautiful, and the food provided by their in house caterer A Divine Event was second to none!!!! There were so many options for appetizers and entrees, and we were so pleased with our final decisions. I cannot begin to express how many compliments I have received from my family and friends on how beautiful the ceremony and reception were. I still have people hittong me up telling me how much they enjoyed the food!!! All of the waiters and bar attendants were superb.

Thank you Flint Hill, from the bottom of our hearts, for making our wedding day truly a special day to remember forever.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/28/2019

One Stop Shop

As a couple with very little extra time to plan a wedding, Flint Hill was a perfect fit. They were experts at turning my ideas into way better than I could have imagined. While planning a wedding is no piece of cake, they made it as easy as possible!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 09/21/2019

Fast response and reasonable price WITH parking!!

I can not say enough about Allison and how she saved the day!! My first venue, a midtown restaurant, decided they couldn't do my event after all. Allison stepped in and quickly checked available dates and quoted me the info I needed. This, on top of ample FREE parking made it all the better. If you're looking for a true southern wedding then I would look no farther and contact Allison VanKirk or any of the team. I have no doubt they will ease your stress!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Rebecca Heberton · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful, Dream Venue!

The team at Flint Hill was a dream to work with! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and exactly what I imagined it would be and more. Our day-of coordinator, Brenda, was incredible at organizing every detail of our special day. The venue is beautiful with creative photo opportunities everywhere. The Parmesan Reggiano Wheel was a huge hit with all of our guests! We were so thankful to choose Flint Hill as our venue and they did an amazing job creating our dream wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 09/15/2018

Best day ever!

We loved everything about Flint Hill. If they know anything - they KNOW WEDDINGS. Bethany, our wedding planner, made sure every single detail was discussed and accounted for. She was also responsive when I had a question and was so patient with me when I asked about the most trivial things. She truly enjoyed being part of the process.
    The Design Studio worked with me on my budget and my vision and came up with the most beautiful decor. They showed me all kinds of options for my decor and gave me suggestions when I asked for them. Brenda, our day-of coordinator, was nothing short of a God-send. She made sure everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there. She ensured that my husband and our entire bridal party were comfortable and having fun. Anything we asked of her was met with an "Absolutely!" and then BAM - done. Mind you, we didn't need to ask for much, she was ahead of the ball the entire time.
    I know they say something will always go wrong - but if something went wrong, I have no idea. I never noticed anything, which tells me they either pulled it off perfectly (likely!), or they problem-solved without me and still kept everything perfect.

Flint Hill is a beautiful venue. There are lots of beautiful venues. But their staff is unmatched, and that's what helped make our day perfect.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/16/2018

Flint Hill was absolutely amazing! I visited various five star venues and was not impressed or satisfied until I saw Flint Hill. It’s a taste of southern charm with history. The landscape is well maintained and the back yard space is breathtakingly beautiful and can be used for various purposes. Flint Hill also provides their own catering services and our food was incredible. Using their catering service and design studio made the planning process super easy. Not to mention having an event planner included on the day of my wedding! Everyone I worked with strove to give us the wedding of our dreams and I could not be happier. They have top shelf liquor options (kettle one, etc) and generally will work with you to ensure you’re satisfied! Highly highly recommended!

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2018

After review of 12+ venues in the ATL area, we were happy to select Flint Hill. 140+ of our 180 guests were from out of town and we wanted to choose a venue that had an ATL feel yet wasn’t too different from our roots. Flint Hill was great because it was unique, had a southern antebellum mansion feel, but also with hints of contemporary design and decorations that prevent it from feeling too southern or antiquated. We particularly enjoyed the outdoor/indoor venue ceremony/reception elements, the reasonable price, and the all-in-one package with catering, design, and wedding coordinator. Of all the venues, it was the most logical and reasonable package and way to sell a wedding venue, which we actually appreciated.
    Flint Hill was also well located near hotels, and even had a nice Chamblee restaurant area for rehearsal dinners. We did ours at Southbound (also highly-recommended).
    All the planning up to the wedding was smooth and organized and we always felt supported with open lines of communication and follow-up. We had a unique wedding day where it torrentially rained without any forecasted expectation. Between working with staff to dry the seats, and checking weather updates, the weather couldn’t make up it’s mind which created delay. Through the chaos I must say Flint Hill coordinators and planners were respectful, helpful, and gave recommendations without being overbearing. You can’t ask for much more in that situation. We ended up going with plan C or D which was to do the dinner first to let the rain subside, so that we could get married outside like we always planned. It made for the perfect night time wedding, all our guests were happy and entertained, we maximized our time, and the staff were always ready with drinks in hand as soon as our drinks got low to help us make up for lost time.
    Couldn’t be happier, highly recommend, and recommend trying to book in advance because the weekend slots fill up quick.

Maggie · Married on 03/24/2018

We could not have picked a better place to have our wedding! Flint hill's historic and southern character is so inviting to guests and the staff was great to work with. We had so many people at our wedding tell us how great the venue was and how much they loved the food and cake there. We were so pleased with our whole experience and wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Emily · Married on 01/14/2018

We had our wedding at Flint Hill in January. They did an excellent job working with us and the weather. Our ceremony and reception could not have been better! They paid attention to every detail and took their time with everything. Our planner made everything run smoothly and the food was delicious. We couldn’t have asked for anything better!

Casie · Married on 09/14/2017

So happy to have my reception at Flint Hill in Norcross. My parents were married here 26 years ago and it was so special to have my reception here as well. With our engagement being only 3 months long, we were happy to find a venue that took care of just about everything for us. They made it so simple, and I did not worry about a single thing the night of my reception. Every person we worked with at Flint Hill were incredibly helpful through the entire process.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/26/2017

We love Flint Hill! As an out of state bride, we were looking for a venue that provided a lot of services in house. Flint Hill had EVERYTHING in house. We hired a photographer, videographer, and dj, but everything from catering, to flowers, to the cake, to decor and planning all came from within the well oiled Flint Hill machine. I was worried that because they host so many weddings (and surely have it down to a science) that my wedding might end up being cookie cutter. This could not be father from what we experienced! They took every detail, wish, and whim into consideration, and made all of our wedding dreams come true. They accommodated my travel situation by allowing us to have our design meetings all in one weekend. They kept in contact via phone and email, and I never felt out of the loop in NYC. Katherine was our day of coordinator, and I could not have hoped for someone more qualified and caring to run our wedding day. She paid attention to the entire wedding party's needs, put out any fires before they started, and really did all she could to make our day special! The flowers and decor were stunning, and our cake turned out better than I had pictured! Absolutely dreamy. They are currently renovating the inside of the house, and were almost done by my wedding. There was no sign of construction, or any sort of thing out of place. I love the new layout, and the aesthetic of the house. I really have no complaints, and would highly recommend this venue and their design services to anyone getting married in the Atlanta area! Incredible team, and wonderful experience!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2017

Our wedding was this August 2017 and it was amazing. The team here was outstanding. I would highly recommend to any bride who is looking for a venue to at least take a look at the Magic Moments team. Having so much all in one place and team dedicated to handling it was priceless. So happy we choose Flint Hill and we can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Brooke · Married on 05/27/2017

Our wedding was 5/27/17. We had our reception at Flint Hill. Everyone we worked with was awesome. The entire process was so organized and very detailed oriented. The design studio was amazing. They were flexible, honest and had great insight. The flowers and colors were exactly what we asked for and more. The wedding planner was easy to contact and a blessing to work with. The day of team were on schedule and so helpful. Everyone had a great night! The property was is perfect shape and they are constantly doing work and renovations to keep up the property. We had 190 guests and fit comfortably in the venue space.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Casey · Married on 06/25/2016

I grew up in Norcross, so it made sense to get married in my hometown. Surprisingly, I had not heard of Flint Hill until the wedding search, and it was such a beautiful venue it was hard to say no. We toured and the staff was so helpful and informative. We wanted to get married within the year, and Flint Hill had available dates that met our timeline. We had 9 months to plan the wedding, and Flint Hill offered almost every service available for wedding planning. They did the flowers, decorations, catering, lighting, and the cakes. I did not want to do much wedding planning, so Flint Hill was the perfect choice for me. I did not worry much during the planning process, and most of that was due to the easy nature of Flint Hill's planning. Also you can choose how much you want to spend on decorations, flowers, etc. so you get what you pay for. I did not choose too many things, but it still looked beautiful.
    On the actual day, everything was beautiful. I loved everything and enjoyed every minute spent at Flint Hill. Everyone said the food was great, and everyone stayed for a long time to enjoy the festivities. I nicknamed my wedding planner "my fairy godmother" because she always seemed to appear right when I needed something, and was so quick at getting water or food or anything I might need. She also blended in so she didn't hover or bother me, only offered help when I needed it which was great. I probably was the least stressed bride in the world that day, and I have Flint Hill to thank for that. They also have hotels right across the street with cars available to transport friends and family who visit from out-of-town. Really, it was a perfect venue for me and my wedding.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/12/2016

Flint Hill is an awesome venue. I recently had my wedding there, everyone is so professional and nice. I've dreamt about getting married in a garden setting and they made my dream come true. Everthing i wanted with the decor and flowers was portrayed. They have an excellent staff. I would recommend anyone here or any of the

Sent on 06/28/2016

May · Married on 05/15/2016

We had the wedding of our dreams on 5/15, and a lot of credit goes to the beautiful Flint Hill facilities and the amazing staff. From the beginning, every person of the staff we encountered throughout the process (from sales to design to planning) were easy to work with and made planning our wedding an enjoyable experience.

We wanted to have our wedding at a venue that was scenic enough for pictures, had an intimate backyard feel, and was a location that could comfortably accommodate our guests. Flint Hill offered all of this to us and more! Also, the facilitates were recently renovated, and we couldn’t have been more please with the look and feel of the new pavilion and pergola.

We received so many compliments from our guests, and would highly recommend that any couple looking at venues in the Atlanta area to definitely consider Flint Hill!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Robert & Georgia · Married on 10/25/2015

Flint Hill is a beautiful venue for a wedding. My husband just celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary at Flint Hill. We wanted a worry free ceremony and reception where everything was taking care of for us. Flint Hill allowed that to happen. On the first day we contracted with Flint Hill timelines were put into place for us to meet. These timelines kept us organized and on track with our wedding plans. Flint Hill's staff is very professional and experience in planning weddings. The offer an array of weddings to choose, different types of food, flowers, cakes, wedding director, and etc. Everything you could possibly need for a stress free wedding can be found at Flint Hill. We thought that what was included in the cost was a bargain.

The commends we've received from our guests is how beautiful the venue is and how good the food was. Also, the staff that took care of us on the day of the event were excellent. They really took very good care of our every need.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Victoria · Married on 09/05/2015

I fell in love with Flint Hill the minute I walked in. There backyard garden area sold me. I loved how the lights are stringed from the gazebo and I loved how the stone walk was placed in the grass along side the brick pathway. Another thing that I loved was the beautiful ballroom and the complimentary tent that was attached. Everything was so easy from the very beginning I was absolutely never stressed which is a HUGE deal since most brides are so stressed out by the time their wedding date rolls around. My day of wedding planner was great and everything went so smoothly. I love that they do the catering, flowers and cake. They will absolutely make your dream wedding come true.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Emily · Married on 08/29/2015

We had our reception here, they are so helpful in everything leading up to the day and the day of coordinators are the bomb!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Kristen · Married on 08/08/2015

We absolutely loved having Flint Hill as our venue. There is nothing we would change about our wedding day, and I love that I can look back at how breathtaking all the details were that made our day perfect. Flint Hill worked with us within our budget range, and the options provided for decor, flowers, food, etc. were exactly what we wanted. They are a one-stop-shop if that's what you're looking for, it made decision making so much easier because we didn't have to search around for different deals and then have to wonder if the quality would be up to our standards, because Flint Hill really cares about providing high quality options to their brides and grooms for their wedding day. I have many friends who have also gotten married here too, and everything has looked amazing.

Our day-of coordinator Mandy was absolutely wonderful, we could not have been placed with a better coordinator than her. She kept the schedule flowing as it should, she was happy and confident in times that could have leaned toward stressful, which helped me stay focused on being happy and care-free on mine and my husband's wedding day.

Flint Hill was the best choice we could have chosen for our wedding celebration.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Sharon · Married on 05/09/2015

I could not have asked for a betting experience than working with Magic Moments at Flint Hill. Carrie worked with us from day 1 by showing us around the venue, and then took us step by step over the next 12 months to our wedding date. She was truly amazing to work with. She was quick to respond to any questions, and was able to give you clear instructions on what needs to happen to get what you want for your wedding. The food was fantastic, and the flowers could not have been any more perfect for the vision I had for the event. The wedding cake was delicious and beautiful! Jennifer was our wedding director for the night of the wedding, and she was extremely attentive to our needs, and made sure that everything went off without a hitch. I loved working with everyone at this facility, and would recommend it to everyone. They went way above and beyond all of my expectations.

Sent on 06/19/2015

connaka · Married on 04/03/2015

I had my wedding reception at Flint Hill and it was flawless! This is truly a one-stop shop, which was perfect for us since we planned the wedding in about 3 months. I used their wedding planning services (The Divine Event) for just about everything. They custom made center pieces and my cake and the food...pretty much everything. The staff was super friendly (shout out to Carrie, Sohee, Kelly, and all the folks that made my day amazing). I brought a few personal items to add to the space and the wedding coordinator worked them in beautifully. I didn't have a clear vision for what I wanted my reception to be, but The Design Studio helped me tremendously. I can't remember the man's name that helped me, but what he created was beautiful and I'm glad he had fun with the design. My guests were in awe of the space and had a fabulous time! Great food and the bar drinks were on point! It was great having the bridal room upstairs too. Me and my husband had our meal up there and used the room to change outfits. It was nice having a private bathroom. It was a perfect spring night, so our guests used every inch of the outdoor space. I would recommend this event space a million times over!

Sent on 08/14/2015

My wedding reception at Flint Hill exceeded my expectations in every way. It was an elegant affair and so many of my guests told me it was the best wedding they had ever attended. That is no small feat given that my fiancé and I are both over 50! The planners at Divine Event (the management company for Flint Hill) were fabulous and knew exactly what type of atmosphere and style I had in mind. We chose a vintage glam theme and everything that was part of our celebration fit perfectly with it. The planners were able to make terrific suggestions for decor, flowers, and food choices. Even the vendors were used told me that the staff at Flint Hill are incredibly easy to work with. I can't recommend this venue enough - both my husband and I attend many events through our jobs (me - research scientist and he - musician) and we were both delighted with everything. We are so lucky to have a venue like this available to us here in the northeast Atlanta area.

Sent on 11/23/2015