Fleurtacious Designs Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Kristen
    Kristen Married on 08/20/2022

Beautiful!

We are so glad we chose Fleurtacious Designs! Kris Ann and her team were so organized, and they took the time to answer all of our questions and offer suggestions for how to reuse flowers from our ceremony at our reception venue. Our flowers were even more beautiful than we had ever imagined, and we're still receiving compliments from our guests on our flowers weeks later. They were also so flexible and patient when we had some last-minute changes. I'd highly recommend Fleurtacious Designs and would definitely return for any florals in the future.
    Shaina Married on 11/20/2021

Love Fleurtacious!!!

Kris Ann and Danielle were awesome to work with!!! I met Kris Ann back in January 2020 and she took my ideas and brought them to life at our postponed reception 11/20/2021. They also did our wedding part 1 flowers on 6/20/2020. For our reception we rented our geometric centerpieces, candles, copper neon ceremony arch etc. and everything went so smoothly! We got many compliments on our high/low centerpiece tables which really was all Kris Ann taking my vision to life. Recommend x 100!!!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth I. Married on 11/05/2021

A Pleasure to work with!

Kris Ann and Fleurtacious Designs were AMAZING to work with. They were extremely organized and SO detail oriented. Not knowing much about flowers (and being one that has a black thumb), I only knew one specific flower that I wanted in my bouquet. Kris Ann walked me through the process, I built a Pinterest board, and they dove in while keeping my budget in mind. The bouquets were better than I could have imagined and the arrangement for our sweetheart table was breathtaking! Thank you so much, Fleurtacious Designs!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa J. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing!!!

Amazing flowers and amazing to work with! They made my Pinterest board come to life and it was everything that I had envisioned! They were very accommodating and helpful throughout the planning process, even when I wanted to make changes. They have an eye for it and are great at what they do! We couldn’t be happier!!
    Gwenn G. Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend this florist!

I cannot more highly recommend choosing Fleurtacious Designs for any event you need a florist for! We used them this year for our wedding and had an amazing experience. Kris Ann is so easy to work with, really listens to what you want, and truly built us the most stunning wedding flowers. She worked with me to build exactly what I was looking for and was flexible in figuring out ways to stay within our budget. An enormous thank you to Fleurtacious Designs for helping to make our day so special!
    Josh Married on 10/02/2020

Beautiful Arrangements!

Kris Ann and everyone at Fleurtacious Designs did an amazing job on our flowers! We brought a few ideas of what we wanted (color and flower wise) and Kris Ann completely blew us away! They are super creative and made our wedding day that much more special!
    Mary C. Married on 09/09/2020

Jaw-Dropping Flowers!!!!!

The flower arrangements that Kris Ann and her team provided for us were ABSOLUTELY. PERFECT. It was better than anything I could have expected. Pictures don't do their exquisite work any justice. Kris Ann is extremely accommodating for any budget, and it is not to the detriment to the volume and beauty of your flowers. She will work with you to find in-season options that are more stunning than anything you could have imagined! Do yourself a favor and book these lovely ladies!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 02/22/2020

A Dream Come True

I did thorough research about local florists before scheduling a meeting with Kris Ann...but I honestly didn’t have to because SO MANY other vendors I worked with recommended Fleurtacious Designs for our wedding! Before meeting with Kris Ann, I was worried because I was looking for something very specific and I had a very clear idea of my vision. I was so relieved when she heard my ideas and met them with a “can do” approach. She dove head first into our Pinterest board, asked questions when necessary, answered my follow up emails, and showed genuine interest in our ideas for our day. On the wedding day, I can’t begin to tell you how spot on and gorgeous everything was. We were THRILLED with how it all turned out! Thank you so much, Fleurtacious Designs!

Photos by Kevin DeMassio
  • Maggie
    Maggie Married on 11/08/2019

Gorgeous bouquets!

Kris Ann was amazing to work with from day one. She spent the time understanding my vision, while never meeting with me in person (I live on Long Island and needed to “meet” virtually.) She reviewed my Pinterest boards, listened to me and produced the perfect floral designs for my venue and my bouquets! She was super flexible to a few changes I had to make towards the end of my planning and even snuck in some gardenias into my bouquet (which I had asked as a special request as they’re my late grandmothers favorite flower.) Fleurtacious absolutely met and exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend!!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 11/02/2019

Gorgeous!!!!

Fleurtacious designs hit the nail on the head!!!! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!! They were exactly what I envisioned for my ceremony and reception: simple, classy, and elegant. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
    Samantha Married on 10/13/2019

exceeded my expectations

Oh my goodness, Fleurtacious Designs absolutely exceeded my expectations. The flowers were absolutely stunning. I asked them to do an autumn maroon kind of look with something different (artichokes)...and it was perfect. Just perfect. They put flowers on my welcome sign, on the tables, and they were able to multi-purposes some of the flowers (to use both for the ceremony and then moved to the sweetheart table) to save me money. They answered all my questions in a prompt manner before the wedding. Amazing. Sincerely Sam Koolen
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful to work with

Kris Ann is wonderful to work with she took her time and sat with us for over an hour and went over every detail for the wedding. Kris Ann responds to any questions or messages we may have quickly and is always so helpful. We walked out of her shop feeling at ease knowing that she will be able to make our vision become a reality, we can't wait for the wedding to see it all come to life.
  • John and Erica
    John Married on 06/14/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Kris Ann and Danielle from were fantastic to work with! Fleurtacious Designs helped us floral novice to choose beautiful flowers for our big day. They were helpful in making recommendations and ensuring we were happy with our choices. Fleurtacious Designs was very responsive throughout the entire process. On the day of our wedding, the flowers timely and absolutely beautiful. We couldn't be happier with the outcome. We received so many compliments.
    Pamela Married on 05/24/2019

Wow...perfection!

They made my day just blossom with so much beauty! My bouquet was exactly what I had envisioned. I feel like everything I had envisioned became a reality. It was so easy to work with them, all I had to do was upload pictures on my Pinterest. Made my life so easy. Also they were very responsive and flexible. I would 100% recommend!
  • Hallee
    Hallee Married on 05/18/2019

Stunning flowers

Kris Ann did an amazing job with all the bouquets for my wedding in May. I sent her a few pictures of what I liked and she created this stunning bouquet with succulents(!!!) that took my breath away. I received so many compliments about my bridal bouquet and how it complimented my color scheme. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. Kris Ann was responsive every step of the way! I can't say enough great things about Fleurtacious Designs!
    Elyse T. Married on 05/17/2019

Fabulous Florals

Kris Ann and her team provided beautiful flowers for my May wedding. I could not have been more pleased with the entire experience! I requested multiple quotes from local florists but after speaking with Kris Ann, I was confident she not only understood what I was looking for but also was respectful of my budget. She was so friendly, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. I shared my ideas with her via pictures on Pinterest which also allowed her to understand my wedding vision. The flowers were gorgeous and even more beautiful than I had expected! The flowers matched my color scheme perfectly and helped set the romantic and elegent tone. In addition, the flowers stayed fresh and beautiful for a couple of weeks so my family and I continued to enjoy them even after the wedding. I highly recommend Fleurtacious Designs for any special event or everyday floral needs!
    Christine Married on 09/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely Loved our flowers!!!

Kris Ann and her team gave me the wedding flowers I dreamt of! I came to her with my thoughts and ideas for what I would consider a non-traditional bouquet and they delivered exceptional flowers! From the bouquets, to ceremony flowers to the center pieces and the flowers and design was breathtaking. I could not have been happier! I highly recommend Fleurtacious Designs for any event where you need flowers with an artistic flair!
  • danielle
    Danielle Married on 09/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kris Ann and Fleurtacious Designs did the flowers for my recent wedding in Lake George, NY and the reviews don't lie - they are fantastic. Kris Ann was responsive from the start, and turned my floral pinboard dreams and color suggestions into a beautiful reality. Kris Ann also helped me with linen rentals, which definitely elevated the beautiful arrangements. I only wish I could have preserved the florals forever, they were truly stunning. They have impeccable vision and execution and were such a delight to work with. 10/10 would do it all over again!
    Emily Married on 07/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We worked with Kris Ann on choosing our colors, types of flowers, and arrangements. The team at Fleurtacious Designs is amazing!!! The studio was gorgeous and really helpful to visit, since they had books with pictures of previous weddings/events they have done. It was great to go through that and talk with Kris Ann about what we liked and didn't like. She helped us put together exactly what we envisioned, and worked with the budget we had.

On the day of, our arrangements were delivered on time and looked breathtaking! My bouquet was lush with light blues, whites, and greens. They did a long green garland for the reception tables, and a mixed arrangement of flowers in decorative vases for our head table. They also coordinated with the bakery to put light blue and white flowers on our simple cake.

They are the best!! You will not be disasppointed, they got this!

Best,
    Emily and Vince
    Erin Married on 07/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kris and her team are beyond great! When the flowers got delivered on the day of the wedding I started tearing up because they were just beautiful!! Not only were Kris and the team helpful and kind but they helped my husband and I picture what we wanted since we know nothing much about flowers! Kris took just a small idea of what I wanted and made my bouquet and everything else beyond perfect!! Best choice for the pricing and work for flowers hands down! Very happy with everything!
    Breanna Married on 07/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Fleurtacious Designs created the BREATHTAKING flowers for our wedding this weekend, on 7/14/18. Throughout the entire planning process Kris Ann was friendly, supportive, extremely knowledgeable, flexible and readily available to answer any questions that came up along the way. She was able to turn my (unartistic) vision into so much more than I could have imagined! Every flower arrangement that the team at Fleurtacious Designs, designed for our wedding was BREATHTAKING! My mother-in-law, who is a florist in Buffalo, has not stopped raving about the flowers at our wedding!! We cannot wait to recommend Fleurtacious Designs to everyone we know!!
    Chelsea Married on 06/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kris Ann was one of my favorite vendors to work with. From our first meeting together I KNEW she was going to make our wedding look absolutely stunning. Kris Ann has a natural ability to see and understand your vision and make it come to life. She is incredibly gifted at what she does, and her passion is easy to see within a few minutes of talking with her. To say that we have been told by every guest at our wedding how gorgeous our flowers were is an understatement. Our friends and family will not stop talking about how amazing the room looked for our reception, and how stunning the custom arch was for our ceremony. In fact, several of the other vendors we worked with on our wedding day commented that we had the most beautiful head table they had ever seen- and that is all thanks to Kris Ann and her incredible talent. If you work with Kris Ann and her wonderful team you will NOT regret it!
  • Erika
    Erika Married on 05/27/2018

Stunning flowers!

Fleurtacious Designs did an amazing job with all of our wedding flowers. Kris Ann had so many creative ideas, and Fleurtacious was able to execute exactly the look we were going for with minimal guidance from us. They were reliable and easy to work with and were able to make a last second change when they delivered the flowers by turning a bouquet into a boutonniere at the venue. All of the flowers were stunning and looked incredible in person and in photos!
    Megan Married on 05/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kris Ann and her team at Fleurtacious are fabulous! They were very flexible when we made some last minute changes, and all the florals turned out beautiful! Kris Ann was also very helpful with keeping us within our budget. She didn't try to force us to spend more than we wanted, which we really appreciated! Kris Ann really took our vision and brought it to life! Thank you so much to the Fleurtacious Design team for filling our wedding day with stunning florals.
    Liz Married on 05/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We cannot say enough good things about Kris Ann and her staff. Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful. She was able to create exactly the look we were going for. Our centerpieces were amazing, complimenting our wedding colors perfectly. Kris Ann was even able to add two arrangements literally the day before the wedding. My husband was very particular about the type of boutonniere he wanted and was questioning even wearing one. She was able to make the perfect boutonniere for him and he was so happy with it. A million thanks for making our day so beautiful!
illustration stars