Opari Couture Creative Reviews

46 Reviews for Opari Couture Creative

1 User photo

Opari Couture Creative 1

Kimberly · Married on 12/22/2018

This is the second time I’ve worked with Zeb and she is amazing. Her talent, her attention to detail and her professionalism made me feel so at ease and excited. The product was amazing and she did exactly what I was envisioning.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Opari Couture Creative 2

Opari Couture Creative's reply:

Kimberly, my deepest gratitude to you and your family. Is always a pleasure working with you. I consider it an honor to have been part of such a special time (again), and hope that your invitation brings you and your loved ones beautiful memories well after the wedding day. All my best to you and Michael!!

Belinda · Married on 11/11/2018

Zeb is a phenomenal designer and her customer service is impeccable!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Opari Couture Creative's reply:

Belinda, it's always a pleasure. Thank you so much!

Elaine · Married on 06/17/2017

Everything about our experience with Flourish Couture Papery was delightful--timeliness, being able to sense our tastes, making the selection process easy for us, and always having what she promised ready when she said it would be. The beautiful invitations set the tone for our whole anniversary party and made our guests excited to come. She also provided name tags and thank you notes which had the logo she designed for us on them. Talent and enthusiasm and expertise all combined.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Opari Couture Creative's reply:

Elaine, it was my pleasure and a sheer delight to service your anniversary celebration. Thank you for the privilege, I am at your service anytime!

Tomonique · Married on 04/27/2017

She was great very professional and I loved everything about my invitations they were BEAUTIFUL.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Opari Couture Creative's reply:

Thank you Tomonique! Your invitation still catches everyone's attention...#simpleeleganceatitsbest!!

Josephine · Married on 04/09/2017

I would highly recommend Fleurish Couture Paperie! My wedding invitations were beautiful! Exactly what I had envisioned. It was exciting watching and being part of the designing process, If you can envision it, Zeb can make it. The invites were one of a kind! She also made the table numbers, thank you napkin wraps and leave a message cards for the bride and groom. Zeb was very personable and professional. She's very talented and cares about her art and her clients! ps...I was unable to upload any photos. :(

Sent on 11/30/2017

Opari Couture Creative's reply:

Josephine, it was sheer delight creating such a unique infusion of contemporary design and organic elements...the end result is a work of art that is one of my favorites! Thank you for the privilege of being part of your wedding design team!

Courtney · Married on 12/16/2016

I absolutely loved my invitations and they blew my guests away! Zeb is a genius! I gave her my colors, budget, and what I was trying to get across to my guest and she brought it all to life FAST! Her service was prompt and reliable with working with my hectic schedule as I am in nursing as well as a dance and football/ basketball mom! I just want to live in her showroom as every piece Master crafted by her are so exquisite and timeless. If you want your ideas brought to life before your very eyes in a timely and budget friendly manner choose her! I'm so glad I did!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Opari Couture Creative's reply:

Courtney, you were a pleasure to work with, we had (probably) too much fun! Thank you for choosing FLEURISH to help bring your visions of glam to life. Your invitation design is one of my new faves!!

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2016

I had an awesome experience with Zeb. From my initial meeting with her, throughout the process and to the very end, Zeb stayed on task, she was very organized, paid closely to detail, my budget and my vision. Zeb went above and beyond for my wedding invitations. I great about taking the back seat and trusting that she would deliver in which she did. I would recommend her services to everyone.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Opari Couture Creative's reply:

Brittany, thank you for choosing FLEURISH, and for your graciousness. Your satisfaction is our greatest reward!

Rasheda · Married on 09/03/2016

I had an amazing experience with Zeb from start to finish I told her my colors and from there she executed a style that was so classy our invitations,table numbers and escort cards was absolutely stunning Zeb was so professional on point and stayed ahead of schedule she kept everything on point her vision and talent is just amazing I enjoyed every moment from start to finish I highly recommend Zeb to anyone you would not be dissapointed ever Zeb I just wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart for making everything perfect and remarkable

Sent on 12/01/2016

Opari Couture Creative's reply:

Rasheda, it was a pleasure and a privilege to be of service to you and Senator Winfield. I am looking forward to many more joyous occasions with the two of you!

jolisha · Married on 08/07/2016

Omg where do I even begin Zeb was such an amazing person to work with immediately she made me and my fiancé feel like family and gave us so much love and support to make sure this process was as relaxed as possible our invitations look absolutely phenomenal and she listened to every plan and ideas we had in mind and she turned it into a master piece completely speechless of the beauty of them was everything we wanted we will Cherish forever I would highly recommend her services and we will be using her for all our future events xoxo

Sent on 06/21/2016

Opari Couture Creative's reply:

Jolisha, it was my pleasure extending services to you and Broderick. And you ARE family! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful wedding unfold. XOXOXO

Karen · Married on 07/09/2016

I highly recommend this vendor .Succeeded my expectations! She was able to capture my vision.

Timothy · Married on 06/25/2016

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! After meeting with Zeb there is no way you could ever order any old invitation from a website. These are beautiful custom products and while it may seem financially cumbersome there are so many options to work within your budget. I know have probably been the most trying client as I have gone back and forth, because there are so many fantastic options but I am so happy to be going Fleurish and know that I will have one of a kind invitations, menus, programs, etc.

Zeb is an amazing person. I got married in October 2015. She did my invitations, menu and signs for the reception venue. Her work speaks for itself. She was amazing from beginning to end. She is warm and easy to talk to. Our guests couldn't stop talking about our invitations. She was my favorite vendor to work with because she made the whole process very easy during a stressful time. I am so lucky to have found her.

Laricha · Married on 10/01/2015

The invitations were Gorgeous & went perfect with my vintage theme!! Zeb nailed it!!!

Layla · Married on 09/12/2015

I would highly recommend Fleurish Couture Paperie. Zeb was great to work with, from the initial meeting down to the final delivery. All of my guests can't stop raving about how beautiful the invitations were! Thank you for helping to make my wedding day even more special.

Nicole · Married on 03/26/2015

Would highly recommend! Zeb was awesome and I would definetly use here for future events

Tabitha · Married on 10/18/2014

I can't say enough about Praez Occasions!!! Zeb and her team are paper designer extraordinaires! She took my thought and theme and made it come to life on paper. The invitations designed for me and my husband through Praez Occasion was a wonderful beginning of our fairy tale day! Our guests are still talking about them!!

I absolutely highly recommend Flourish Couture Paperie from the beginning of planning for our invitations Zeb Powell has exceeded our expectations with such professional and quality our guest still talk about our invitations we also decided to add table numbers that were sleek and exquisite our theme was watch our love grow AMD Zeb was able to incorporate custom seed packets which also was used as escort cards the colors the shades I just can't thank her enough the best decision I ever made and I will be using in the future for upcoming events!!!!!

Denise · Married on 07/05/2014

Zeb Powell provides excellent customer service. Her work is very elegant, classy, and well done. She keeps her commitment and adheres to the agreed upon timeline. She takes pride in her work and assures that her clients are pleased with the final outcome. Her prices are very affordable. We highly recommend Praez Occasions Custom Couture!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Opari Couture Creative's reply:

Denise, it was an honor to be a part of your special day. Thank you for allowing me the privilege!

LaShonda · Married on 06/14/2014

I was very pleased with my wedding invitations they were awesome. Zeb is very good at bringing your vision to life, And I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for someone to do there wedding invitations. Words can't express how excited I was when I saw mine. :)

Sent on 04/26/2014

Opari Couture Creative's reply:

Thank you LaShonda, it was my pleasure and honor making your design wishes a reality!

Trung · Married on 05/18/2014

I just want to say that Zeb is the best. She is so amazing in every way, from her personality to her work. I would give her 10 stars if that was an option. She is very creative and my invitations came out so beautiful and so unique.. If you are looking for one of a kind and beautiful invitations, I definitely recommend Praez Occasions. I am so pleased with the details and effort she put into my invitations. Zeb really took what I had pictured in my head and brought it to life.. Overall I just love her and working with her.. ;)
    Xoxo Trung

Sent on 04/22/2014

Opari Couture Creative's reply:

Trung, I am truly humbled! It was such a pleasure working with you, I am looking forward to styling your next celebration! All my best to you and Barry...

Lakesha · Married on 09/14/2013

I would just like to inform you that you are AMAZING. I am getting an overload of calls with raving reviews of our wedding invitation. My fiancé Earl was even floored, and said the money invested in you was the best he's spent. People have not stopped talking about my wedding invitations since we mailed them out. And everybody's excited about what they'll see the day of, since you are designing all of the stationery for the wedding day. Thank you Zeb!

Zeb is a pleasure to work with, I highly recommend her services!! All of my guests loved my invitations; most said that they were the most beautiful invitations they had ever seen! Not only did she do a remarkable job with my invites, but she also designed the perfect escort cards that helped to tie the invitation design into my actual wedding day. I can't thank Zeb enough!

Nadine · Married on 09/15/2012

At our first meeting, I said I wanted the WOW factor. My guest were wowed and the invitations were beautiful. I highly recommend using this vendor.

P.S. We had to keep up with the wow factor for the entire wedding, we were tired! But worth every sleepless night. Thanks Zeb.

Margaret · Married on 07/14/2012

I highly recommend Praez Occasion, Zeb did a phenomenal job on my patents 50th wedding anniversary, from the planning to the gorgeous invitations. She went over and beyond our expectations. I also used her 2 other times for my mom's 70th surprise party and my daughters graduation party. She is a very professional and puts her heart in all her work.

Moreen · Married on 05/12/2012

she was very detailed and understanding, I got exactly what I wanted and would definately refer her.