Fleuresque Reviews

13 | Brooklyn, NY

13 Reviews for Fleuresque

John L. · Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing Professional Floral Decor

I've been at a couple of weddings where Fleuresque provided the floral decorations, and they did great work. Absolutely breathtaking arrangements. I spoke to owner, Rose, and she's very nice and professional. Would recommend !

Sent on 06/05/2021

John L. · Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing Professional Floral Decor

Sent on 06/05/2021
  • Kendra

Kendra D. · Married on 01/03/2021

Extremely professional and talented!

Rose and her team are absolutely amazing! They worked well with a tight deadline and created the most beautiful bouquets for my wedding party.

Sent on 07/14/2020

Fleuresque's reply:

Thank you Kendra for taking the time to write us this thoughtful review. I had so much fun making the bouquets. :)
  • Jordan

Jordan H. · Married on 06/29/2020

Patient and professional!

Rose did a phenomenal job with our wedding. She was extremely professional and patient when it came to helping us realize our vision. I still get compliments for the floral arrangements at our wedding. Thank you for making our special day all the more special.

If you are looking for a professional and trustworthy floral vendor look no further!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Elizabeth W. · Married on 03/13/2020

Elizabeth Hobafcovich Williams (bride)

The Fleuresque team did an IMPECCABLE job for our wedding. The creativity and care they put into each arrangement completely blew my expectations out of the water. They took the time to listen to what I wanted and absolutely NAILED IT when it came to bringing my vision to life! I am so happy with the service I received. Professional, excellent, and reliable. They really are the best, seriously. Planning a wedding is so stressful and this team alleviated so much of what was on my shoulders! Cannot speak highly enough of this florist!

Sent on 05/13/2020

Fleuresque's reply:

Aww Liz! We had sooo much fun working on your wedding. Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this excellent review. Much appreciated. Many blessings to you and Clai.
  • Toni-Ann

Toni-Ann T. · Married on 01/08/2020

Outstanding Florist

I had the pleasure of working with Rose and the Fleuresque Design team on several occasions and they are amazing. They are very creative and work their butts off to bring your venue to life. They were able to get all the different types of flowers and colors we needed. They get my recommendation!

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Diane

Diane R. · Married on 10/19/2019

elegance and excellence

My wedding had a beautiful display of flowers at the wedding and the reception because Rose wisely chose the best! From the bouquets to the boutonnières the simply beauty was undisputed by our parents and many often guests. She also did an amazing job on the centerpieces!!

Sent on 05/04/2020

Fleuresque's reply:

Thank you Diane for taking the time to write us a review. It was a pleasure working with you. Many blessings to you and Lamar.

Anne · Married on 09/19/2019

Excellent service!

I used this vendor last year and was very satisfied with the arrangements. Fleuresque makes the best floral arrangements and is always professional.

Sent on 07/09/2020

Fleuresque's reply:

Thank you so much Anne for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you leaving us the review and helping to share the word about us. Many thanks!

B. Dormetus · Married on 09/03/2019

“This was easiest part of our event planing experience.

I was very please with my entire experience with Fleuresque. They were able to capture my vision for the event and place every aspect into our floral arrangements. Staff is very professional and efficient. The customer service is superb and they are very timely. I would certainly recommend Fleuresque to anyone how values quality work, exquisite and unique style.

Fleuresque's reply:

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Many thanks!

Cassandra · Married on 08/20/2019

Flawless work!!! You can trust her talent and professionalism.

Because of COVID we had to downsize our wedding but Fleuresque Design made our event still feel glamorous. Even my husband, who was against real flowers, changed his mind when he saw how beautiful everything was and how it changed the ambiance. Rose is truely a perfectionist who puts her heart in every detail no matter how small. During a really stressful time I can’t say enough how much her professionalism and quality of work helped put us at ease. I loved my wedding and the work they did. It was so much better than the large gathering I was planning. You are in great hands here. Look no further for a floral designer!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Jen S. · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful arrangements and great professionalism

Fleuresque floral decor truly delivered for my special occasion. Not only did they display exceptional professionalism, but they were punctual and worked effectively. The decor was beautiful and to my satisfaction. They provided an array of floral decor that were of different heights and dimensions. My centerpieces were highly spoken of by my guests and the photos of my event were beautiful because of the floral display. Their prices are reasonable and their dedication to my your event special is truly gold! Thank you for your service. I recommend this vendor for your event! 👍

• FutureMrs.LouisJean

Futuremrs.louisjean · Married on 10/08/2018

The word "WOW" isn't Enough!

I attended a wedding where the floral was designed by Fleuresque and I was simply left in awe. The couple had decided on a smaller venue and let me tell you.... without floral from Fleuresque, nothing would really stand out! The flowers were huge, fresh, nicely proportioned, and simply stunning. No detail was left behind. At the end of the night, everyone was eyeing the centerpieces and I was lucky enough to snag one for home. Even then, the flowers lasted days after! I cannot wait to have an event so I can utilize their services! You can tell that they are passionate about their work and big on customer service, simply by the quality of work they produce.

• Nathalie

Nathalie · Married on 07/30/2016

Best experience

Beautiful flowers and an amazing experience. I went in not knowing what I wanted or anything about flowers. But Rose was very helpful and informative. She taught me so much I even now has a favorite flower which I plant that reminds me of her, ‘hydrangeas’ so beautiful. I definitely recommend her and will definitely go to her for all my flower needs in the future.