Fleur-tatious Floral Design Reviews

Fleur-tatious Floral Design 5
Fleur-tatious Floral Design 6
Fleur-tatious Floral Design 7

Shannon Higgins · Married on 10/20/2018

Friendly. Professional. Easy to talk to.

The flowers were exactly what I had hoped for. Classic elegant. Absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend

Fleur-tatious Floral Design 15
    Fleur-tatious Floral Design 16
    Fleur-tatious Floral Design 17
    Fleur-tatious Floral Design 18
    Fleur-tatious Floral Design 19

Kara · Married on 09/02/2017

Christian has done all of my siblings weddings including mine this september and he out did himself each event. We have received so many compliments on his beautiful work! He is also a joy to work with. My family will be using him for many more occasions!

Leslie · Married on 08/20/2017

Christian did an amazing job for our wedding in August (at The Villa). He was very easy and pleasant to work with. I struggled with knowing exactly what type of bouquet and centerpieces I wanted and I met with several different florists, but Christian was the only one that understood my vision and helped me pin point the exact look for our special day.
    Our wedding couldn't have been more perfect with fleur-tatious designs even, even down to added flowers on the cake!
    Elegant, affordable and customer focused... I would recommend going with him to anyone!!

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2017

Christian did an amazing job from my Bouquet, roses for my bridesmaids, floral arrangements and centerpieces, everything was absolutely beautifuI! I asked him to wrap a piece of my moms wedding dress in my bouquet and it came out gorgeous! Got tons of compliments! Christian was great to work with! Very detail oriented, flexible and kind! Highly recommend!

Sara · Married on 05/27/2017

My husband Bruce and I got married on May 27, 2017 at The Miraval Ballroom in East Bridgewater. The first time we sat down with the wedding coordinator we asked who he recommended for flowers. The first name out of his mouth was Christian and his business, Fleur-tatious Floral Design. We reached out to Christian as soon as we were able and set an appointment with him. From the very start Christian was extremely friendly, welcoming and open to any and all of our ideas. We had our hearts set on only having white casa blanca lilies and he was more than willing and happy to work with us without trying to change our minds or convince us otherwise. He even helped us pick out the perfect flower for Bruce's boutonniere that most resembled a lily. Christian provided updates and information whenever we requested it and even helped keep me calm when I would start to overthink certain situations. This business is his true calling. Christian not only provided flowers but also the ribbon for our wedding cake which he matched to our swatch exactly, and even set up a couple memorial chairs for some dear family members with their favorite color ribbons wrapped around a stem of lilies. One final thing I will say, as I could go on and on, is that casa blanca lilies are TOUGH. You never know if they will be open enough or if they will be snapped shut, hiding their huge petals, but Christian worked with our hundreds of lilies for DAYS before the wedding, moving them from room to room based on what temperature they needed look their best. He even sent me pictures of what had to be 200 lilies sitting in his warm kitchen to coax them open. On our wedding day we had the biggest, most beautiful white lilies I have ever seen. They brought tears to my eyes. We cannot thank him enough for everything he did to make our day so flawless. All of the work and dedication shows through in everything he does. Thank you, Christian, from the bottom of our hearts. Love, Bruce and Sara Ivil.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Fleur-tatious Floral Design's reply:

Bruce and Sara, it was truly an honor to work with you on the flowers for your special day. Your ideas and attention to all the small yet personal details of how you wanted your wedding staged was a perfect match for how I try to plan and execute any wedding I book, in a collaborative fashion. Your thoughtful and kind review truly made my day. Congratulations again!

Lashawnda · Married on 04/08/2017

Christian was amazing and his work came out beautifully. He worked with my budget. The centerpieces looked so fancy my guests weren't sure if they could take them. From the ceremony to the reception he did an amazing job!

• W

Whitney · Married on 01/20/2017

Look no further. Christian was wonderful. He had great ideas, very creative. My flowers were beautiful and lasted weeks after the wedding.

Michael · Married on 11/05/2016

Working with Christian from Fleur-tatious floral design was one of the best decisions we made. Walking into our first consultation we immediately knew we went with the right vendor. Our vision of our wedding was evolving, and Christian was more then willing to tweak our ideas, and give us pointers on how to make our vision come to life. We had very little knowledge on what types of flowers we wanted, and we couldn’t be happier with the out come, (giving him just a list of flower not to include was so helpful!). He was always prompt with returning calls, and emails, and more then willing to talk us through any questions that arose. On the day of the wedding we move the ceremony inside, I forgot to give him a heads up, but he was more then accommodating and was able to make adjustments to make the ceremony beautiful.

Christelle · Married on 10/08/2016

Working with Christian was so easy and not at all stressful compared to planning the rest of the wedding. I barely have any knowledge on types of flowers but I was able to give Christian a vague idea of what I was looking for and he nailed it! I was so in love with my flowers and centerpieces! Christian was incredibly flexible as my grandmother passed away 4 days prior to my wedding. He was able to put a corsage together for her so I can bury her with it and he added a phot of her onto my bouquet! He's amazing! I highly recommend!

Talia · Married on 09/04/2016

We had a great experience working with Christian at Fleur-tatious Floral Design. Christian was knowledgeable about flowers, colors and how arrangements should be put together and his pricing is good as well! It was easy to get in touch with Christian via email and phone and he was professional and courteous. He was also able to accommodate a last minute change in flower drop off location and time, which was highly appreciated. Thank you for THE MOST BEAUTIFUL bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets. It was absolutely perfect.

Iman · Married on 06/05/2016

From the moment my now husband and I met Christian, we know flowers and centerpieces were the one aspect of our wedding that we would not need to worry about. We knew we were in great hands. Christian was always responsive to our emails and accommodating to our vision. The professionalism you receive will be unmatched!

• Patrice

Patrice · Married on 05/07/2016

If you are searching for a florist, look no further than Fleur-tatious Floral Design. Christian is amazing! From our first meeting, I knew I made the right choice. Whether you know exactly what you're looking for or open to suggestions, Christian will work with you to make your day exactly what you imagined and more. Our guests are still talking about the beautiful floral arrangements, centerpieces and bouquets.

Tess · Married on 04/30/2016

We used Chris for our wedding last April and he was fantastic! We went back and forth with a few ideas and changed our minds a few times and he was always willing to listen, give suggestions and feedback, and overall go above and beyond to be helpful and accomodate our requests. Our flowers for every aspect of our wedding from the flower girl's crown to the center pieces turned out beautiful and made for some great pictures. Chris really is the best at what he does, we would highly reccomend him to anyone looking for a florist.

• Lea & Patrick

Lea · Married on 11/28/2015

Christian is the florist you want for your wedding. End of story. I met with him for our initial meeting and knew I made the right call right away. There were a number of times throughout the planning process that I reached out to him and he would respond quickly, accommodating my every request no questions asked. I wasn't even all that sure what my vision was yet Christian seemed to completely get me which resulted in the most beautiful array of flowers I've ever seen at a wedding. My favorite part overall were the 2 large alter pieces he created to go with my rustic theme...completely blew me and my guests away. I am so grateful to have had Christian be a part of my special day.

• Tyler

Tyler · Married on 10/17/2015

Christian, a man who knows his trade. Perfectly blends themes and flowers together. Awesome person to have onboard for a floral designer.

Dina · Married on 09/12/2015

Couldn't have pictured more beautiful Flowers and bouquets! A true professional with an AMAZING talent. Would recommend for any occasion.

Jen · Married on 09/05/2015

This review is long overdue! Christian and Fleur-tatious Floral Design provided the flowers for my wedding reception and ceremony at the Mandarin Oriental in Boston in September. During the stress of the wedding and managing a million different things, Christian was a breath of fresh air and the easiest person to work with! I really didn't know what I wanted for flower - I just showed Christian a couple pictures and the colors I liked and told him my budget and he took it from there and everything turned out perfect! He was familiar with the venue and everything fit perfectly, like those flowers were meant to be there. I even had a last minute request for a couple extra pieces a couple weeks before the wedding and Christian delivered with no problems! I got so many compliments on my flower arrangements. The quality of the flowers Christian uses must be top notch because the lasted for weeks, the the boutonnieres on the guys looked perfect all night (no sad wilting flowers on their jackets!) and I still have some orchid plants that he used growing in my house!

Judy · Married on 06/26/2015

Christian provided all the flowers for our daughter's wedding and we could not have been more pleased with the freshness of the priduct as well as his professionalism. Our daughter knew exactly what she wanted and Christian understood her plans and tactfully made suggestions without compromising our daughter's vision of her wedding flowers. He provided all the centerpieces, simple and elegant, just the way she wanted. Her bridal bouquet was gorgeous as were the bridesmaids', flower girl's (a mini version of the bride's bouquet) and all the other attendants' flowers.
    We met with Christian once prior to the wedding and yet we felt confident that he would do everything we discussed per the contract, and we were not disappointed.
    All the bridal bouquets were delivered to our home where the girls were dressing and the the men's flowers were delivered to where they were dressing. All the centerpieces were set up on the tables and looked lovely when we arrived.
    We would highly recommend Christian and Fleur-tatious Floral Design.

Ashley · Married on 05/23/2015

Christian was the best man I could work with for flowers. Always quickly responding to inquiries, and working with my last minute changes. And the flowers came out BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Would definitely recommend 100%.

Kelly · Married on 11/22/2014

Words cannot express how impressed I was by my entire experience with Fleur-tatious Floral Design. Christian helped me come up with flower concepts that I never envisioned. The finished product on our wedding day was even better than I had imagined!!

We started planning our November wedding in July. We met with Christian and from that moment I new we were in good hands. I discussed with him what flowers I wanted and let him take care of the details. On my wedding day when I first walked in to the venue I was blown away by how beautiful the flowers were. We could not have asked for more professional and artistic floral designer for our wedding.

Andrea · Married on 11/07/2014

Christian is amazing. From our first conversation, I knew he got my vision and took it to the next level.
    He made my flowers more gorgeous than I could have imagined. I loved him so much- I referred him
    To my cousin and his bride. Their flowers were equally as gorgeous.
    You would be insane not to work with him!!!!

Aliciia · Married on 09/13/2014

Christian has a great eye for detail. Super easy to work with, he knew exactly what I wanted and made it happen. Couldn't be happier with my flowers!

Jenny · Married on 07/16/2014

Christian did an amazing job! He took our vision and made it perfect. We would highly recommend him.