29 Reviews for Fleur-tatious Floral Design

Clean Up (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
29 Fleur-tatious Floral Design Reviews

Christian has done all of my siblings weddings including mine this september and he out did himself each event. We have received so many compliments on his beautiful work! He is also a joy to work with. My family will be using him for many more occasions!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Christian did an amazing job from my Bouquet, roses for my bridesmaids, floral arrangements and centerpieces, everything was absolutely beautifuI! I asked him to wrap a piece of my moms wedding dress in my bouquet and it came out gorgeous! Got tons of compliments! Christian was great to work with! Very detail oriented, flexible and kind! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christian was amazing and his work came out beautifully. He worked with my budget. The centerpieces looked so fancy my guests weren't sure if they could take them. From the ceremony to the reception he did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Lashawnda, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Look no further. Christian was wonderful. He had great ideas, very creative. My flowers were beautiful and lasted weeks after the wedding.

Profile Picture Whitney, 1/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Christian from Fleur-tatious floral design was one of the best decisions we made. Walking into our first consultation we immediately knew we went with the right vendor. Our vision of our wedding was evolving, and Christian was more then willing to tweak our ideas, and give us pointers on how to make our vision come to life. We had very little knowledge on what types of flowers we wanted, and we couldn’t be happier with the out come, (giving him just a list of flower not to include was so helpful!). He was always prompt with returning calls, and emails, and more then willing to talk us through any questions that arose. On the day of the wedding we move the ceremony inside, I forgot to give him a heads up, but he was more then accommodating and was able to make adjustments to make the ceremony beautiful.

Profile Picture Michael, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Christian was so easy and not at all stressful compared to planning the rest of the wedding. I barely have any knowledge on types of flowers but I was able to give Christian a vague idea of what I was looking for and he nailed it! I was so in love with my flowers and centerpieces! Christian was incredibly flexible as my grandmother passed away 4 days prior to my wedding. He was able to put a corsage together for her so I can bury her with it and he added a phot of her onto my bouquet! He's amazing! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christelle, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a great experience working with Christian at Fleur-tatious Floral Design. Christian was knowledgeable about flowers, colors and how arrangements should be put together and his pricing is good as well! It was easy to get in touch with Christian via email and phone and he was professional and courteous. He was also able to accommodate a last minute change in flower drop off location and time, which was highly appreciated. Thank you for THE MOST BEAUTIFUL bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets. It was absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Talia, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the moment my now husband and I met Christian, we know flowers and centerpieces were the one aspect of our wedding that we would not need to worry about. We knew we were in great hands. Christian was always responsive to our emails and accommodating to our vision. The professionalism you receive will be unmatched!

Profile Picture Iman, 6/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you are searching for a florist, look no further than Fleur-tatious Floral Design. Christian is amazing! From our first meeting, I knew I made the right choice. Whether you know exactly what you're looking for or open to suggestions, Christian will work with you to make your day exactly what you imagined and more. Our guests are still talking about the beautiful floral arrangements, centerpieces and bouquets.

Profile Picture Patrice , 5/7/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

We used Chris for our wedding last April and he was fantastic! We went back and forth with a few ideas and changed our minds a few times and he was always willing to listen, give suggestions and feedback, and overall go above and beyond to be helpful and accomodate our requests. Our flowers for every aspect of our wedding from the flower girl's crown to the center pieces turned out beautiful and made for some great pictures. Chris really is the best at what he does, we would highly reccomend him to anyone looking for a florist.

Profile Picture Tess, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Christian is the florist you want for your wedding. End of story. I met with him for our initial meeting and knew I made the right call right away. There were a number of times throughout the planning process that I reached out to him and he would respond quickly, accommodating my every request no questions asked. I wasn't even all that sure what my vision was yet Christian seemed to completely get me which resulted in the most beautiful array of flowers I've ever seen at a wedding. My favorite part overall were the 2 large alter pieces he created to go with my rustic theme...completely blew me and my guests away. I am so grateful to have had Christian be a part of my special day.

Profile Picture Lea, 11/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Christian, a man who knows his trade. Perfectly blends themes and flowers together. Awesome person to have onboard for a floral designer.

Profile Picture Tyler, 10/17/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Couldn't have pictured more beautiful Flowers and bouquets! A true professional with an AMAZING talent. Would recommend for any occasion.

Profile Picture Dina, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

This review is long overdue! Christian and Fleur-tatious Floral Design provided the flowers for my wedding reception and ceremony at the Mandarin Oriental in Boston in September. During the stress of the wedding and managing a million different things, Christian was a breath of fresh air and the easiest person to work with! I really didn't know what I wanted for flower - I just showed Christian a couple pictures and the colors I liked and told him my budget and he took it from there and everything turned out perfect! He was familiar with the venue and everything fit perfectly, like those flowers were meant to be there. I even had a last minute request for a couple extra pieces a couple weeks before the wedding and Christian delivered with no problems! I got so many compliments on my flower arrangements. The quality of the flowers Christian uses must be top notch because the lasted for weeks, the the boutonnieres on the guys looked perfect all night (no sad wilting flowers on their jackets!) and I still have some orchid plants that he used growing in my house!

Profile Picture Jen, 9/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Christian provided all the flowers for our daughter's wedding and we could not have been more pleased with the freshness of the priduct as well as his professionalism. Our daughter knew exactly what she wanted and Christian understood her plans and tactfully made suggestions without compromising our daughter's vision of her wedding flowers. He provided all the centerpieces, simple and elegant, just the way she wanted. Her bridal bouquet was gorgeous as were the bridesmaids', flower girl's (a mini version of the bride's bouquet) and all the other attendants' flowers.
We met with Christian once prior to the wedding and yet we felt confident that he would do everything we discussed per the contract, and we were not disappointed.
All the bridal bouquets were delivered to our home where the girls were dressing and the the men's flowers were delivered to where they were dressing. All the centerpieces were set up on the tables and looked lovely when we arrived.
We would highly recommend Christian and Fleur-tatious Floral Design.

Profile Picture Judy, 6/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Christian was the best man I could work with for flowers. Always quickly responding to inquiries, and working with my last minute changes. And the flowers came out BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Would definitely recommend 100%.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Words cannot express how impressed I was by my entire experience with Fleur-tatious Floral Design. Christian helped me come up with flower concepts that I never envisioned. The finished product on our wedding day was even better than I had imagined!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

We started planning our November wedding in July. We met with Christian and from that moment I new we were in good hands. I discussed with him what flowers I wanted and let him take care of the details. On my wedding day when I first walked in to the venue I was blown away by how beautiful the flowers were. We could not have asked for more professional and artistic floral designer for our wedding.

Profile Picture User6160597, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Christian is amazing. From our first conversation, I knew he got my vision and took it to the next level.
He made my flowers more gorgeous than I could have imagined. I loved him so much- I referred him
To my cousin and his bride. Their flowers were equally as gorgeous.
You would be insane not to work with him!!!!

Profile Picture Andrea , 11/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Christian has a great eye for detail. Super easy to work with, he knew exactly what I wanted and made it happen. Couldn't be happier with my flowers!

Profile Picture Aliciia, 9/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christian did an amazing job! He took our vision and made it perfect. We would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/16/14, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Christian was absolutely wonderful with my wedding flowers. I really wasn't entirely sure what I wanted, except that I didn't want roses, and I wanted something with purple and silver. Being an artist myself, I felt it best to leave another artist to do what they are best at. What I got was out of this world arrangements, an amazingly balanced mixture of exotic shapes, and a color scheme even better than I imagined. Everyone was really impressed!

Profile Picture Genavieve, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Incredible!! Is the only word I can think of to describe my experience with Christian and Fleur-tatious Floral Design! Our wedding was over a year ago and I still look back at the photographs and obsess over how beautiful the flowers were and how they COMPLETED my dream wedding vision. I showed Christian a couple inspiration images, shared by budget and he did the rest! I had a romantic, soft but clean vision of what I wanted the flower scheme to be, and he delivered!! His knowledge about what blooms were in season in May, which ones would stay fresh and bright all day was spot on. Christian thought of every detail; from the ribbon on my Bridal bouquet, to transporting the bridal party flowers in vases already filled with water so while we were getting our hair done in the hotel the flowers didn't start to wilt. I will always think back on my amazing wedding day and picture (and smell) the amazing flowers provided to me by Fleur-tatious!

Profile Picture User6095430, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

We hired Christian as the florist for my daughters large Boston wedding. From the initial consultation to the wedding he was professional and easy to work with. His "in-home" meetings were a nice personal touch. The flowers exceeded our expectations.
They were gorgeous and also held up for the entire day and evening. We highly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Susan , 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements