Fleur de lis Florist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Jennifer Married on 08/27/2021

Beautiful flowers with so much thought and care!

Fleur de Lis did our flowers for our August 2021 wedding. Working with the ladies was a dream! They worked with my budget to make my flower dreams came true. The centerpieces were gorgeous and we received compliments all night. The online mock up was easy to view and we were able to request edits on flower design and number of tables with no problem. Everything was done virtually and it was amazing to be surprised the day of with all of my Pinterest pictures come to life at our venue.

Fleur de lis Florist's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate it and so gald your day was wonderful!!!
    Can't wait to see your pictures.
    All the best to both of you!
  • Nora
    Nora A. Married on 06/26/2021

The most beautiful flowers for our wedding day

Fleur de Lis went above and beyond on our wedding day. All of the flowers were honestly magical. It created the most beautiful wedding environment and really set the stage for the whole event. Everyone was talking about how beautiful all the flowers were - and we are still getting emails about it! Sandra was amazing to work with and really brought my vision to life. She was so accommodating to all of the changes, and patient with my indecisiveness. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to fleur de lis for making our floral dreams come true!!

Fleur de lis Florist's reply:

We're so happy we could bring your vision to life! It was truly beautiful. We appreciate your kind words and wish you all the best! Thank you from all of us at Fleur de lis Floral Design
  • O
    Olivia Married on 08/01/2020

Gorgeous fresh flowers, friendly staff

We had a small covid-style wedding last minute in 2020 and worked with Fleur-de-lis. They were a great team and their work was absolutely stunning. They were professional, friendly, accommodating, and very talented. The flowers looked like art and everyone could not stop talking about how beautiful they were.

Thank you, Olivia.
    It was so wonderful to have worked on your special
    day in 2020. Great family and wonderful to work with.
    Sandra
  • Gennifer
    Gennifer H. Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely incredible!

I couldn't say enough!! Sandra and her team is absolutely incredible and so very professional. We had our flowers delivered to our location and her employees did a incredible job getting everything where it needed to be as well as getting the flowers on the men!! Whenever someone asks me I always always recommend and will continue to recommend them!!

Fleur de lis Florist's reply:

Thank you so much, we loved making your special day come true.
    You were very lovely to work with.
    All our best to you!
    Sandra and Team
    Stacie Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Flowers and Wonderful Service

I worked with this florist on a very small wedding, and Sandra was able to deliver beautiful bouquets and arrangements that exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend working with this florist as you will not be disappointed in the care they put into making the flowers beautiful and offered great advice on colors and flower types along the way.

Fleur de lis Florist's reply:

Thank you we were so happy to make your day with inspirational bouquets and flowers for your wedding day.
    Congratulations!!
    Erica Married on 10/07/2018

Impeccable florals for our big day!!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sandra and her crew! They were indispensable in making our wedding day perfect. They worked with me to create a magical day with gorgeous, fresh flowers! I’m still getting compliments on how beautiful everything was. Sandra and her team were warm and welcoming during our consultation. She paid attention to every detail from votives to a gorgeous beaded curtain. Her expertise was obvious each time we discussed the event. Their precision and professionalism on our wedding day was so appreciated. We couldn’t have had such an amazing wedding without them!
    Karalee Married on 09/01/2018
    Sandra and her team at Fleur de lis Florist brought our dream wedding to life with their vision, wisdom and expertise. Sandra is not only professional, but she is personal. She guides you through each step of the process with such comfort. Our wedding was anything but traditional, and Sandra helped capture our vision of simplicity and elegance.

Like most brides, I was not familiar with color schemes and flower selections. Sandra was wonderful making suggestions and introducing me to new flowers including the quicksand rose. I fell in love with her selection and requested to change my first choices. Sandra was so gracious and revised my entire contract to reflect the new look.

On our wedding day, Sandra hand delivered our flowers and decorated the boat! She truly demonstrates first-class service. I cannot thank her and her team enough for making our wedding day so special.

Fleur de lis Florist's reply:

Thank you so much, you were the kindness and sweetest bride. Loved
    your unique ideas and making your dream come true.
    It was truly my pleasure to be apart of your special day .
    Laurie Married on 08/18/2018
    Sandra and her team were amazing-we absolutely LOVED the flowers . They captured the exact vintage vibe that we were looking for! We had an large floral installation above our dance floor and it was incredible. I will highly recommend Fleur Di Lis florist to all my friends.
    Stephanie Married on 06/30/2018
    Fleur de Lis was wonderful to work with, especially since I wanted something to look good, but not do a ton of crazy pintresting. From just a few photos and ideas she put everything together and made it look beautiful.

She also made my day just that must stress free as she was on time and everything was organized and put together.
    Amanda Married on 09/02/2017
    I loved working with Sandra and her team! My experience was great from the start, I showed her my inspiration and she knew exactly what to do. She is truly an artist. When I saw my bouquet and all the flowers at my reception, I was blown away & my guests were as well. Thank you Fleur de Lis!
    Jenn Married on 08/25/2017
    The biggest thank you to Sandra for making my wedding look so beautiful. I came to her a few months before my wedding and slightly panicking because the florist I originally hired backed out and said she could not longer do what I was asking her to do for my tables. I sent Sandra the inspirational photos of what I wanted and she very confidentially and calmly let me know it was not a problem. My budget was not super high and she worked with me to give me the exact look I wanted with alternative/similar flowers so everything fit within my budget. When I walked in the room before the ceremony I was beyond happy with the outcome. I absolutely LOVED the flowers and how they looked on the table. Additionally, she decorated our pergola, did ceremony entrance flowers, place card table flowers and all the bouquets. Flawless is the only word I can say. Sandra and her team did such an incredible job on ALL of the florals at the wedding. It was exactly what I wanted and what I envisioned the tables to look like. I couldn't of asked for a better set-up.

Fleur de lis Florist's reply:

Thank you so much and was so happy to accommodate your ideas and make
    your wedding flowers a very special part of the day.
    Its a pleasure that Jenn wanted flowers to play a very important part to her wedding. I loved making her dream come true.
    Renee Married on 07/15/2017
    I had a wonderful experience with Fleur de lis Florist and Sandra's staff for my wedding extraordinaire! On the most important day of my life, they took care of every detail and made my dreams come true.

In our initial meetings, I had a few ideas from Pinterest and Sandra helped me to bring the entire look together. From a rose petal pathway leading to the garden where my guests sat for the ceremony, to lanterns in the trees and lovely hanging vase arrangements on shepherd's hooks, to luxurious and full arrangements on the tables at the reception, to the trendy-chic and adorable candy bar, every detail was paid attention to and executed.

Sandra was great about emailing through the entire process, as I don't live in Skaneateles. She made recommendations for restaurants and hotel accommodations for my out-of-town guests. Sandra even arranged an antique car to pick me up and bring me to the outdoor Ceremony and then on to the Reception.

We were so thrilled with the service provided at Fleur-de-lis. For a fraction of the cost for what we would have paid in California, my dream flowers were extremely affordable, with the most stunning high-end look that was over the top! Many thanks to the owner Sandra Schmidt and her staff for being professional, knowledgeable and friendly, during an important time in our lives!

Best,
    Renee Bousard
    Thousand Oaks, California
    Rebecca Married on 07/08/2017
    Sandra at Fleur de Lis did a phenomenal job with the flowers for my wedding. I was able to show her some inspiration I had on pinterest and she was able to execute my vision flawlessly. I know very little about flowers, but Sandra was able to select flowers that worked for my vision and direct me to more affordable in season options to fit my budget. While there are more affordable options in the area, the quality of Sandra's work is well worth the cost.
    Amanda Married on 10/22/2016
    Sandra and her team did an amazing job with my wedding flowers! I had a vision of what I wanted and executed it beautifully! I highly recommend Sandra and Fleur-de-lis Florist.
    Tiffany Married on 10/22/2016
    Sandra and her team at Fleur de lis Florist in Skaneateles were remarkable! They selected the most beautiful and unique fall flowers, and then creatively arranged them around lanterns and in tall vases to make my wedding reception look so elegant and stunning! Everything was exactly what I envisioned, and even better, right down to every little detail! They are so talented and professional to work with. I received so many compliments on my centerpieces from my guests.
    I would highly recommend Fleur de lis Florist to any couple that's looking for an exceptional florist to help make their special day perfect!
    Molly Married on 08/06/2016
    My flowers were absolutely beautiful! They were tastefully done and fragrant. Exactly what I wanted!! Thank you!!

Fleur de lis Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Molly, looking forward to seeing your professional pictures by Mary Buttolph Photography. Please share when they are available.
    Erica Married on 07/23/2016
    I've known the owners of Fleur de lis for over 30 years, so it was a no-brainer when it came to choosing my wedding florist. Sandra *knows* her flowers! I'm not very knowledgeable about flowers so I was really counting on Sandra to take what I had in my head and make it a reality. My flowers were absolutely stunning! My guests went out of their way to comment on the center pieces and the wedding arch and my bridesmaids all loved their bouquets so much that they preserved them. I went to four other weddings this year and my flowers were, by far, the most beautiful and creatively presented. If you want a stress-free planning experience and a stunning final product, you *have* to choose Fleur de Lis!!!

Fleur de lis Florist's reply:

Thank you Erica, it was a pleasure designing your dream day!
    Thank you so much. The colors were by far the most exciting color spectrum of the season!
    Maria Married on 06/24/2016
    Sandra is an incredible Artist!!!! As a wedding vendor I have worked with her prior to my wedding and have seen her execute modern, romantic, and classic looks beautifully. She understood the look we were going for and exceeded our expectations, ten fold! Her vision made our dreams a reality and she's worth every penny!
    Jennifer Married on 05/28/2016
    Sandra is so professional, and easy to work with! The flowers were so beautiful our wedding day. She went above and beyond and I loved all her creative ideas.

Fleur de lis Florist's reply:

Thank you Jenny, its was an awesome wedding. Thank you for letting me create
    your special day! You two are beautiful couple!
    Kim Married on 09/26/2015
    I only had to tell her once what I wanted, when the wedding was etc. She was on top of it. She called to verifiy and had a few suggestion that were wonderful. We showedc up and BAM it was all perfect!

Fleur de lis Florist's reply:

Thank you for choosing us for your wedding. It was a glorious day with a magnificent bride, with great taste! Enjoyed making the orchid wedding bouquet
    it made the list of the most awesome and unique designs!
    Best wishes to you and Adam, I loved the pictures!!!
    Regina Married on 11/01/2014
    Sandra Schmidt at Fleur-de-lis Florist has got the Midas touch. All of the flowers from the bouquets to our centerpieces were more beautiful than I could have ever possibly imagined. She and her staff were professional, attentive and caring throughout the entire planning process. I came to her with an idea and she made it a magical reality. Sandra is a true talent and I am honored she was a part of my wedding day. 110% thrilled with how everything turned out!
  • User1477160 2+ years ago
    Sandra at Fleur de lis will make your wedding feel extremely elegant and special. From day one of the design process, Sandra worked closely with my planner and I to conceptualize our dream wedding design. Her expert advice went beyond floral arrangements; as she created many unique and lovely decorative statements for our wedding. We owe Sandra and her staff many thanks for their expert execution of the floral design for our dream wedding. Every detail impressed our guests and wowed us on our big day. We highly recommend her to any bride who is looking for elegant and chic floral design for her wedding.

Fleur de lis Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole, you were wonderful to work with and I loved making your fantasy, dream wedding come true.
  • User1424390 2+ years ago
    Fleur de lis Florist provided the flowers for my wedding this past fall in Skaneateles, NY. Sandra went above and beyond my expectations. My husband and I initially met with Sandra to provide an overview of the 'look' we were going for, without any idea of how to get there. She asked all of the right questions, took the reigns and did not disappoint. Our roses were oversized, rich in color, and a clear cut above the norm. We had a mishap with one of the vase arrangements at the church, but fleur de lis was there to fix without question before transferring arrangements to the reception. In our minds, you get what you pay for and fleur de lis was worth the investment to make our day that much easier and more beautiful.

Thanks Jana
    we are so glad your day was perfect
    the very best to you & your family.
    Ann M. Married on 08/16/2013
    everything was more than perfect!!!! my bouquets were better then I imagined and I can't thank you all enough for the wonderful job!!!!

Thanks Ann Marie
    You were a beautiful bride, the evening was perfect
    hope you had a wonderful wedding.
    Amanda Married on 07/13/2013

It was such a wonderful experience working with you! Everything was absolutely perfect! It was so much fun being involved in your creative process with the flower selections and arrangement styles as well as the personal touch of the Groom's flower from your garden. It was a true pleasure working with you. Your creativity made our wedding day beautiful! Thank you for thinking outside of the box and making our day so special.

Thanks Amanda,
    your choices in flowers were great. Thanks for the opportunity
    to believe in my creativity, I loved doing it.
    Best wishes to you and Micheal.