Fleur De Lis Florist Reviews

185 | Baltimore, MD

185 Reviews for Fleur De Lis Florist

Robin · Married on 08/13/2011

The flowers for my wedding were ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I could not stop staring at my bouquet - it was perfect. The flower girls carried pomanders made of fresh flowers that were the most adorable things ever. The centerpieces at the reception were unique and perfectly fit the vision I had in mind. When I went to the shop to meet with Christine Rubin she had great energy. I immediately loved her enthusiasm and her creativity. I described the whimsical look I was going for and my somewhat unusual color scheme and she was immediately on board and made great recommendations. She didn't mind that my mom (who lives in CA) wanted to be on speaker during our meeting so that she could ask questions. We had a fun brainstorming session and when I left I felt like I was in great hands. AND she was able to work within my small floral budget! The deliveries were all on time on the wedding day despite the fact that there was a steady dowpour of rain all day long. Everything was PERFECT. I was completely and totally in love with my flowers. I wish I had another event to plan just so that I can go back to Fleur de Lis and have them make more of their beautiful arrangments. They truly are floral artists.

Sent on 08/26/2011

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2011

Christine was awesome and very easy to work with! She ordered flowers so that I could preview which types I wanted. She was very flexible and was able to add things to my order the week before my wedding. Her prices were great for the quality of flowers. I received so many compliments on my centerpieces! I would highly recommend her and her business!

Sent on 07/12/2011
  • O

Rebecca · Married on 06/11/2011

Fleur de Lis did an amazing job with our ceremony and reception flowers. The bouquets, corsages and boutineers were beautiful and the centerpieces were exactly what I imagined. We planned our entire wedding from out of state and Fleur de Lis was able to provide exactly what we imagined even though all the details were shared over email instead of in-person meetings. The flowers were delivered on time and there were no problems at all with the flowers or centerpieces. Fleur de Lis helped make our special day even better with gorgeous flowers!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Samantha · Married on 05/21/2011

We meet with Christine from Fleur de Lis and she came up with beautiful ideas for my wedding flowers. I love pink and she choose some beautiful roses and peonies for the bouquets. We had an outdoor wedding overlooking a river and she decorated the arbor and aisle beautifully. Our centerpieces had seashells on the bottom and amazing blooms. Everything was perfect, I was so thrilled with my bouqet. Thank you Christine, I loved everything you did

Sent on 10/27/2011

Marge · Married on 03/13/2011

If you are looking for the PERFECT Florist, stop reading the rest of the reviews, and call Christine Rubin at Fleur de lis Florist in Baltimore.

I am now recouping from the most amazing wedding, (my whole body aches from so much dancing) because her floral designs were not only the icing on the cake, it was the ENTIRE cake!

Everyone raved about not only the amazing boutonnieres, the Bridess bouquet, the Mothers bouquets, and, of course the lovely centerpieces. It was just as I imagined it would be and MORE. The Grandmothers, were elated with the choice of the wrist band, and especially since they would take in the flowers as easily as just raising their own hands!

I can't begin to tell you how wonderful it was to work with you. As you know, the Groom and I spent a lot of time speaking to florists. (Three florists before we met Christine)

I wish we had spoken to you FIRST!

Christine was over the top. She was more than responsive, prompt, considerate---everything and more that you would want in a vendor with this much exposure. I could not visualize what her vision was for us, but I am thrilled that she has the amazing skill!

Again, Stop reading the reviews, and Call Christine!

Thanks ever so much !

Sent on 03/15/2011

Amy · Married on 03/13/2011

Christine took the ideas and vision that we had for the wedding and implemented it beyond our wildest dreams.

Sent on 06/04/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/23/2010

When I first met with Christine from Fleur de Lis-I knew that I would love the flowers they put together for us-and I was right. They were exactly what I wanted and what we discussed in our initial meeting. All of the flowers were delivered on time and were absolutely beautiful. The price was extremely reasonable and Christine is willing to change things around to better fit your budget.

Sent on 11/14/2010

Erin · Married on 10/23/2010

I am pretty undiscriminating when it comes to fresh flowers and mostly think that any combination of anything looks pretty gorgeous. On the other hand, fleur de lis took this to a new level and came up with amazing designs that added something really special to our big day. It was so incredibly helpful to sit down with Christine, who was able really capture the vintage (her word) feel that I was going for but unable to describe. What’s more, she really helped us stay within our budget!

Sent on 11/30/2010

H. · Married on 08/28/2010

I can't say enough positive things about Christine and her staff at Fleur de Lis. They truly went above and beyond to make my dream wedding bouquet, plus all of the other flowers and decor were stunning. I was a demanding bride (okay, a bridezilla!) and hard to please, and Fleur de Lis totally exceeded my expectations. Christine always responded to my emails/phone calls promptly and even let me preview my bouquet a couple days before the wedding. Don't hesitate to go with Fleur de Lis as your wedding florist! (Or any other occasion, for that matter!)

Sent on 11/02/2010

Becky · Married on 06/13/2010

Fleur de Lis was a great florist to work with. When we first met with Christine, we presented her with our floral budget and a description of what we wanted included in that (bouquets, centerpieces, etc.) she was quick to come back with a quote that perfectly fit the budget we’d given her (something other florists we’d met with were unable to do). Throughout our year on contract, we often changed what we wanted, adding bouquets and detracting arrangements up til the very last minute. Christine was always very responsive and more than accommodating. She also had a great vision for the flowers - creating a sample bouquet in minutes during our initial visit that was as though she had read my mind. The groom was also able to order a fantastic bouquet for the day of the wedding, and Christine did a great job of keeping it a secret. She also through in a free tossing bouquet. The flowers looked beautiful on our wedding day and we highly recommend Fleur de Lis to any bride and groom!

Sent on 07/01/2010

Irene · Married on 05/22/2010

I love this florist! I had to plan from another state and she was responsive to emails and phone calls. Also we had a small budget and unlike other places she never made me feel like I was ridiculous to set that budget for flowers. It was Christine's attitude towards making the wedding day as beautiful as possible within our means that makes me respect fleur de lis. I wholeheartedly encourage you to use their services and support them. I loved our flowers, especially my bouquet and the boutonnieres. I did have a face-to-face meeting with her and loved the designs. She's quick on her feet and made alterations to suit my personal taste on the spot. I was very excited after our meeting. Everything turned out beautifully. I have yet to send her a thank-you card but I wanted to give her high reviews so other brides can benefit from working with them.

Sent on 06/11/2010

Krystal · Married on 05/14/2010

Christine and her staff were spectacular! The flowers that they created for my wedding exceeded any expectation that I could have imagined! Incredible, beautiful, creative work. She took my ideas and made the flowers a focal point! She was so easy to work with and extremely flexible. I had so many compliments on the colors and arrangements of the flowers at my wedding....I would highly recommend Fleur di Lis to any new bride!!

Sent on 06/04/2010

Rebecca · Married on 10/25/2009

Creative, beautiful, and reliable! Everything was prettier than I could have imagined and the flowers were delived on time.

Sent on 11/19/2010

Erin · Married on 09/25/2009

Christine and her colleagues from Fleur de lis were absolutely wonderful to work with and gave my ceremony area and wedding reception the exact feel I was looking for. I was on somewhat of a tight budget, and Christine used her creativity to help create centerpiece arrangements that I would be happy with. They were beautiful! The bridal and bridesmaids' bouquets were stunning; I loved mine so much I am pressing the flowers to put into a frame. I highly recommend fleur de lis for your wedding!

Sent on 10/12/2009

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2009

Christine is so good at what she does! I recommend Fleur de lis to any bride. She is very personal and really will take the time to understand your vision. She is very professional and VERY flexible. I didn't have to worry one second about the flowers for my wedding. It all turned out beautiful just like we discussed. Thanks Christine!

Sent on 10/24/2009

Maggie · Married on 09/19/2009

Christine and her staff are unbelievably wonderful! The arraignments were stunning and they were able to capture my vision perfectly. They even called me 3 days before my wedding so i could stop by and see the flowers they had ordered to make sure the colors were perfect. They calmly handled a million last minute changes. They were VERY reasonably priced. They are the BEST IN TOWN!

Sent on 07/06/2010

Roxanne · Married on 08/23/2009

Christine takes the time to speak to the couples and incorporates their ideas into the arrangements. She is VERY creative, adapts well to changes, and is willing to work with your budget.

Sent on 09/03/2009

Rachel · Married on 07/12/2009

Christine and all the girls at Fleur de Lis were terrific! Christine is so great to work with, she takes little clues from you and knows exactly the feel you're looking for. She came up with beautiful creative bouquets and center pieces for the wedding, she was very flexible and understanding of our budget and very responsive as well. We love Fleur de Lis!!!

Sent on 09/14/2009

Liz · Married on 06/20/2009

Fleur de Lis is a spectacular florist! They really listened to what I wanted and made that vision come to life. When I did my initial visit, the florist created a model bouquet for me to take home and contacted me within one week with a proposal. They are a detail oriented, small group that truly wants to make the "big day" a special one. The creativity and resourcefulness Fleur de Lis displays is amazing. They also did a cake topper for me which was gorgeous!

Sent on 07/07/2009

Melissa · Married on 02/28/2009

Fleur De Lis was great to work with - they were willing to listen to my thoughts and come up with amazing floral arrangements that were exactly what I wanted when even I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted! Christine really took the extra step to make sure that our flowers were really exquisite and we had tons of compliments on how beautiful they were.

Sent on 03/17/2009

Lauren · Married on 11/29/2008

Fleur de Lis did any amazing job with our flowers! All of our guests were amazed by the grandeur and the uniqueness of the center pieces. When they brought the bridesmaids' flowers to the hotel it became clear that one of the bouquets was missing. As soon as I brought it to their attention they rushed back to the store, made another bouquet and brought it to the church before we even arrived. They also threw in a complementary bouquet for me to toss so that I could keep mine! They are well worth the price.

Sent on 06/03/2009
  • Deanne

Deanne · Married on 11/22/2008

Christine created the most beautiful arrangements for my ceremony and reception. She has such great taste and is spectacular with color. My colors were brown and sage green and the colors in my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous. I honestly can not say enough! Everyone commented on how beautiful it was. Thank you so much for helping to make my wedding day perfect! Deanne

Sent on 12/07/2008
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 11/01/2008

I could not recommend a better florist. First of all this is a very small floral shop, so whenever I called up whoever we spoke with on the phone knew about our flowers and our wedding. When we called and made the appointment, we actually got to sit down with Christine the owner, and she doesn't look at this as just flowers but she really helped us create a vision for our wedding. I wasn't really excited about the flowers before I met with her, but afterwards the flowers became my favorite part of the entire wedding day. Christine was very flexible about meeting with us when we were able to get into the shop, so we went one Saturday morning. She sat down with us until we had everything figured out. She showed us so many different flowers, told us what would work together, and told us what would work for the season. When we left tht day, she gave me a bouquet with flowers that were the same colors as my bouquet would be so I could see what it would look like, which I felt was a very special touch. A few days later, we got a complete written proposal from Christine that explained exactly what we were going to get and the cost break down of everything. And when I told other friends that had gotten married recently or are getting married soon, they thought that I was kidding. Also, the shop is extremely flexible if you want to go out and purchase materials on your own to try and defray costs. We found jewels to put in the bottom of the center pieces, we dropped them off at the shop and they were incorporated beautifully into the pieces. The day of the wedding, I was absolutely amazed at how beautiful everything was. All flowers are beautiful but these were absolutely breathtaking. From the way they were placed together down to the satin ribbons around the bouquets. Fleur de Lis is an amazing florist, there is an amazing staff, and I think it would be extremely hard to find anyone that was disappointed in what they receive from this florist.

Sent on 11/25/2008

Melinda · Married on 10/25/2008

Christine, Shannon and the staff at Fleur de lis were great!!! They kept me up to date with changes due to the weather. But as they were the professionals I left a lot in their hands and the results were unforgettable!! They captured the soft romantic look I was going for. Thanks again!!

Sent on 10/27/2008
  • F

Sun · Married on 10/13/2008

I CANNOT say enough positive things about my experience with this vendor! I was in love with my flowers. They are true artists!!! You will be very happy with the end result.

Sent on 06/21/2009