Fleur De Lis Florist Reviews

184 | Baltimore, MD

184 Reviews for Fleur De Lis Florist

We originally met with Christine - she was so much fun to work with. I was nervous to be pigeon-holed into stereotypical flowers, or to be pressured into choosing expensive stems -- but Christine was SO knowledgeable, and SO responsive to comments that I and my husband had made. From looking through my hastily put-together pinterest, she figured out my "style" (didn't know I had one, but I DEFINITELY do) and it resulted in the most amazing bouquet.

They allowed us to have friends come to pick up the bouquets, so that we could save some money on delivery - and even voluntarily coordinated with our venue to keep some vases overnight for a wedding they'd be working the next day (which saved us the pain of finding someone who could return our rental vases once we left for the honeymoon).

All in all -- I love them. Very obviously knowledgeable, and willing to work with you even if your flower budget is on the small side (and they'll make it look like the budget was on the larger side).

Sent on 10/13/2015

Ally · Married on 09/12/2015

My wedding flowers turned out BEAUTIFUL, could not have asked for better looking flowers for the price.
    I was recommended to the vendor by my sister in law - would recommend them to anyone in the future.

Only problem was the the flowers were late arriving to the venue due to rain and new driver (per store). But overall, turned out better than I could have imagined.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Maura · Married on 08/22/2015

I worked directly with Lana for my wedding on 8/22/2015, and OMG I don't even know where to begin. I was so blown away I with the floral arrangements that Lana and the rest of the Fleur De Lis team put together for my wedding!! The bouquets were gorgeous!! The alter, table, and escort table arrangements where all Stunning!!! I literally almost started to cry when I walked into my venue for the first time because it was everything I had dreamed of and more. Lana was so helpful and accommodating throughout the whole planning process.

I know pretty much nothing about flowers, and Lana was very informative and so patient with my Mom and me when we asked her close to million questions. Also she made it extremely easy for us to update or change to our contract, for example two weeks before my wedding I decided I wanted to have flowers decorating my cake, and Lana made it happen. I just sent her a picture of what I wanted, and WOW did she deliever! All night people kept to me saying how gorgerous the cake looked! I wish there was a way to attach a picture of it to this review.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Fleur De Lis, trust me you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/29/2015

Kelsey · Married on 08/22/2015

These ladies were AMAZING. I honestly cannot sufficently praise the job they did, and the way they came through in an absolute pinch!

The flowers for my wedding ended up being totally last-minute, due to my original plan to DIY (NEVER, NEVER do this. Seriously. I mean it. Pinterest IS NOT your friend!). These girls not only made GORGEOUS arrangements (almost every guest pulled me aside and complimented our bouquets), but they were also very reasonably priced, given our last-minute scramble.

Most importantly, my mother and aunt (who took point on ordering the flowers after a huge debacle stemming from a failed Pinterest-DIY-floral mess) had peace of mind when it came to this aspect of the wedding. I love my mom and my aunt, and it was so great to have Fleur De Lis take this off their plates and allow them to enjoy the wedding as well. The ladies there put everyone's mind at ease, which was invaluable.

Sent on 09/15/2015
  • User6052071 · 2+ years ago

During our initial meeting, Christine picked up what I like as soon as we looked at a few photos. We worked on the budget several times afterwards (which required patience) and I'm happy with all the bouquets and floral arrangements on the day!

Sent on 12/14/2015
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 08/01/2015

Christine and Lana were wonderful to work with. My initial consultation was with Christine. I know nothing about flowers, but Christine was able to take the colors that I wanted and come up with some beautiful ideas. The arrangements turned out beautifully. Christine and Lana were so accommodating when I called them with some last minute changes a few weeks before the wedding. I had an iron bicycle that I asked them to arrange so that it looked like it was lost in a garden. It looked so beautiful! Their creativity is top notch.

Sent on 09/26/2016

jennifer · Married on 05/16/2015

From the moment we met them, they were amazing, they listened to what we wanted and fully stayed in our budget, every time we had a question they quickly responded. They flowers were more than I could have imagined, Perfect in every way, thank you!!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Dionisa · Married on 05/15/2015

When I met with Christine, I just knew her team was going to do a fabulous job with my wedding flowers. Lana was great throughout the entire process, made it easy for me to not worry about the flowers. When I saw the floral arrangements and bouquets the day of my wedding, I gasped at how ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS everything was!!! From my heart shaped bouquet, to the clutch purse matron of honor's bouquet down to the cocktail hour buds. They were everything I wanted and dreamed of. My bouquet was just STUNNING!! I was sad that I didn't think about preserving it so I will be calling you to make a replica soon!!! I was so happy to see it all put together. The flowers were amazing. They took my out of the box ideas and turned them into reality. Just Gorgeous!! I still cant stop smiling about it all. Thanks!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Alexis · Married on 11/01/2014

It was such a pleasure working with Christine and her team for my flowers for my wedding. Since we only had a maid of honor and best man and were getting our centerpieces someplace else we had a smaller budget Christine happily worked with. She sat down with my mother and I for our consultation and really listened to what we wanted. We were there for a good hour and she never tried to hurry us along. She is extremely knowledgeable and really helped me narrow down my vision and gave me great advise on what flowers would work best for the bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages. She even put together and gave me a free (and beautiful) bouquet to take home that day!
    My father picked up the flowers on my Wedding Day to cut out the delivery fee and they were waiting for him when he got there with no problems at all! All the flower arrangements were beautiful and what I envisioned.
    Thank you Christine and the entire Fluer de Lis staff for a memorable, hassle free and fun experience!!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Jeanne · Married on 10/18/2014

I worked primarily with Lana for my daughter's wedding flowers, and she was wonderful. During the initial consult, she actually prepared a sample bouquet for my daughter using most of the flowers that we discussed during the meeting. We chose three different arrangements for our guest tables enabling us to stay within our budget yet provide the elegant atmosphere we desired. The arrangements blended together beautifully creating a magnificent fall-like atmosphere. The bouquets were beautiful as well. Our guests raved about the flowers and I just wish I could upload some photos!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Jacqui · Married on 09/27/2014

Christine & her team ROCKED my wedding flowers! From the first meeting, Christine was energetic, professional, knowledgeable, friendly and EXCITED to design my wedding flowers. She even created a bouquet at our first design meeting for me to take home. From the start, she just "got me" & my design. It was love at first sight! She had so many ideas, read my mind and designed my dream wedding bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, corsages & Reception centerpieces. Fleur De Lis is one of a kind, extremely reliable and a great value! I would highly recommend them and I look forward to using them for floral needs in the future! XoXo

Sent on 10/07/2014

Stacey · Married on 09/20/2014

I worked with Christine Rubin at Fleur de Lis. From our first meeting, I truly felt that she understood the vision I had for my wedding day. I was right! Everything from the bouquets to the ceremony displays to the centerpieces was exactly how I envisioned! I made multiple changes to what I wanted throughout the planning process and Christine always responded and confirmed all changes. We were very pleased with how our wedding day turned out and we highly recommend fleur de lis to any other brides. Additionally, they were very reasonably priced compared to other high end florists in the Baltimore area.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Christine and Lana really went above and beyond for my wedding. They worked within my budget and offered solutions for cutting costs without sacrifice the look and feel of what I was looking for. There was never any pressure to spend more or go over my budget. The tables looked amazing and my bouquet was gorgeous. I was more than thrilled and received numerous compliments on the flowers. Awesome!!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Brigitte · Married on 09/13/2014

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Fleur de Lis Florist and Christine Rubin. When I came for a consultation with Christine she asked me to "dream with her" and then she expertly guided me to the perfect flower selection for my Marie Antoinette inspired costume ball wedding. She suggested unique seasonal flowers and created amazing centerpieces as well as a one of a kind corsage for my dress. In addition to being creative and beautiful, the flowers were within my budget. The other staff at Fleur de Lis were also very friendly, helpful and professional. I enthusiastically recommend them!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Michael · Married on 08/31/2014

We couldn't have been happier with Fleur De Lis! From our first meeting with them we felt comfortable with them...they took the time to understand our vision, and executed it to perfection! Very easy to work with!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/22/2014

Fluer de Lis arranged an ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS bouquet for me to carry at my wedding last week. I sent a picture from Pinterest to Christine to give her an idea of what I was looking for, and I would say they definitely exceeded all of my expectations! And for a great price, too. I don't live in Baltimore but would certainly contact Fluer de Lis if I had future flower needs while in the city. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Elena · Married on 08/02/2014

Amazing service and staff! From the second I emailed this company to get a quote I knew that they were the right choice. I sent pictures to three different florists and this was the only company who came back with specific suggestions for changes to better fit my August wedding. The flowers that we finally chose were wonderful and the staff was professional and helpful. I worked directly with the owner and she truly understood my vision and the flowers turned out better than I had imagined. Wonderful business and I will use them again for any of my floral needs.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Katie · Married on 08/02/2014

Christine was fantastic- she was energetic, professional, and extremely adaptable to my requests. She created absolutely beautiful table arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres that captured my vision for the day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2014

From the beginning, I knew that I did not want the flowers to be a large portion of my budget. I had an outdoor ceremony and a preppy, colorful brunch reception, so ostentatious floral decorations did not fit within my vision. My wedding coordinator set up a meeting with Christine and I explained my vision of a very laid-back preppy wedding with just a few Gerbera Daisies for a pop of color.

Christine did an absolutely amazing job of understanding the feel I was looking for! She asked to look at the bridesmaids dresses so we could pick flower colors that would coordinate with the dresses, which was especially important since the dresses were a print. However, we went through a book and she was a huge help in letting me know what colors would look good with each dress. In addition, Christine suggested adding a heavy leaf to the bouquets to make them a little more preppy and full. I absolutely loved how it made them look! It made the bouquets look even more full, without adding much to the price at all.

Speaking of price, Christine's prices are extremely reasonable. When I told her that I was working within a strict budget for the flowers that was fairly small, she was still happy to work with me and ensure that I stayed within that price range. She made suggestions of add-ons, but was not offended in the least if I decided not to go with her suggestion. When I received the contract, I was absolutely shocked at how much she was able to provide for the price! I was so happy that I was able to use her beautiful flowers and arrangements without exceeding my budget for decorations.

Now that I have my pictures back, I am absolutely thrilled with how the flowers look in the pictures. They provide the perfect amount of color and really add a punch to my pictures. Just what I wanted my preppy, colorful wedding to look like! I absolutely recommend Christine as a florist and if I ever need a florist for another event, I will definitely return to her!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Emily · Married on 07/19/2014

We had an excellent experience with Fleur de Lis Florist from beginning to end. At our initial consultation, they really took the time to understand our wedding vision and help us make it a reality. They were full of energy and knowledge and even provided a sample bouquet of what we discussed at the end of the meeting for me to take home! They were conscious of our budget and every looked beautiful on our big day. I would recommend Fleur de Lis Florist without any hesitation and I look forward to using them for anniversary flowers in the future!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Lynne · Married on 07/12/2014

Fleur De Lis was SO wonderful! Christine did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. Everyone commented that the flowers were just beautiful. Christine took the time to understand the theme and look that I wanted and she was spot on. The flowers tied in all the colors of the bridal party. I especially loved the mercury glass bouquets for the tables and they made the whole room look romantic and elegant with the candle light. My bouqet the the ones for my bridesmaids were georgeous. I would highly reccomend Fleur De Lis!! You can't go wrong!

Sent on 07/30/2014

The wedding flowers were beautiful. We enjoyed working with Christine and Lana. At our first meeting, Christine asked us many questions to help us determine the types of flowers that we wanted for the wedding. She was very detailed with the descriptions and guided us through the selection process for all the flowers needed for the church and the reception. The arrangements (bridal bouquet, bridesmaids' bouquets, reception centerpieces, etc) exceeded our expectations with the sizes, colors and overall beauty of each arrangement. Over the years, I have found that other florists have delivered arrangements that were smaller than I expected for the price - that was not the case with Fleur de Lis. In addition, they were well organized and worked with the reception venue and church for the final details and the delivery of flowers at multiple times/locations. We enjoyed working with Fleur de Lis and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Alexandra · Married on 07/05/2014

Christine was wonderful to work with! The first time my fiance and I met with her she was so passionate and had creative ideas. She even made me a small bouquet in 5 minutes that was beautiful! She was very detailed in her floral proposal and she asked for swatches so that she could match colors as well as possible. She did an awesome job! My cascading bouquet was beautiful, as were the bridesmaids floral wands, the mom's posies, centerpieces, the spray above the gazebo, and the fresh flowers for our cake. The flowers really made everything come together and brighten up our wedding venue at the ceremony and reception. I will definitely use Christine for future floral needs.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Christine and Lana did a fabulous job! From the consultation and our final meeting, it is clear that Christine is passionate about flowers and ensuring your vision comes through. She asked about the wedding party attire, linens, etc. to help us make selections that not only created great pieces but fit with our taste. Overall, these two were a pleasure to work with and we received so many compliments from guests on how beautiful the arrangements appeared. We will certainly use Fleur de Lis for any future events.

Sent on 07/21/2014

I had a fantastic experience working with Christine and Lana at Fleur De Lis. I entered the process hoping for a maximally streamlined and no frills experience - I wanted tasteful flowers at a reasonable price. Christine worked with my extremely tight timeline (2.5 weeks!), listened to my preferences for colors and arrangement layout, and worked within my budget. She was quick to respond to any questions I had over email or phone, which made the entire process as stress-free as possible. I appreciated that she listened to what I was looking for and made suggestions on types of flowers to use, or possible substitutes in order to stay within budget. In this regard I was especially appreciative that she was open and willing (and non-judgmental) when I asked if we could use carnations as part of the arrangement in order to stay within budget; some other flower shops flat out refused to use carnations and other flowers because they were too "cheap"! In the end the floral arrangements I received for the wedding were absolutely gorgeous. I loved the final product, everything came on time and as we had discussed, and the entire process of working with Christine and Lana was as benign and hassle-free as I could hope for. Overall, a great experience, and would definitely recommend Fleur De Lis.

Sent on 06/12/2014