Fleur De Lis Florist Reviews

186 | Baltimore, MD

186 Reviews for Fleur De Lis Florist

• Andi

Andi · Married on 07/11/2020

Excellent - would recommend!

Lana and team were so great to work with. They really brought our ideas to life, and put together a romantic, fresh look for our wedding. All the flowers were beautiful and fresh and delivered promptly. Lana was very communicative throughout the planning process. We were planning the wedding during the chaos and stress of the COVID-19 pandemic, so having a florist who was so flexible and gracious made the whole thing so much easier. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you so very much! It was fun to work with you and learn how to navigate this new way of celebrating. We wish you and your new husband the best

Andrew McBain · Married on 03/07/2020

Beautiful!

The flowers and centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous and were already at the venue when I arrived! They were so easy to work with and very helpful with picking flowers - particularly because I do not know a lot about them!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you, Andrew! So happy we could use our expertise to help! We are also always glad to hear the feedback that we were on time. Thank you for choosing Fleur De Lis Florist
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Christian-Lambert · Married on 11/02/2019

Fresh and elegant bouquets, prompt service

Lana and her team at Fleur de Lis designed beautiful bridal and bridesmaids bouquets that flawlessly incorporated specific requests, with an artistic flair. Communication, payment, and delivery was all prompt and clear. A week later and the bouquets are still fresh in vases at home! The bridal bouquet was abundant without being overly ostentatious and weighty -- very tasteful arrangements.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Elizabeth,
    It was a pleasure to participate and create beauty for your special day! I am so glad that you were able to enjoy them afterward as well. Joy fills me to know your honest opinion reflects our Fleur de Lis goal of high standards in quality and customer service. :)
    Thank you!
    -Lana & everyone at Fleur de Lis!

Hayley Nethen · Married on 10/26/2019

Incredible Flowers, Team, and Value!

The florals for our wedding from Fleur De Lis were incredible. My bridal bouquet was breathtaking. The guest table arrangements blew me away - I absolutely loved the pops of color and how each arrangement and table were unique. I got so many compliments from guests.

Lana and her team were wonderful to work with from day one and so talented. They took my vision and made it more beautiful than I could have imagined.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Dear Hayley,
    We loved working with you as well and we were excited to see your vision come alive through our work. The collaboration between your ideas and our floral knowledge we were able to pull off something spectacular. Thank you for your lovely review! A most sincere congratulations to both of you!
    -Lana & FDL Team
  • Christine

Christine Johnson · Married on 09/08/2019

An absolute artist

There are no words to describe how amazing Lana’s work truly is. We met with her with inspirational print outs, our color palette, theme, and the general vibes we were going for. She took all of that information, synthesized everything, and produced the most perfect wedding flowers. Each centerpiece was different, yet unified. She matched the flowers to the teapots in subtle ways, bringing everything together beautifully. She is a true artist, and we are so happy to have worked with her to make our tea themed garden wedding a reality. Our flowers were the most unique flowers our guests had ever seen, so many people noticed and mentioned how lovely they were even after our wedding day.

Sent on 12/12/2019

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you, Christine! We enjoyed working with you so much. Your colorful garden theme gave us so much inspiration. Your day was full of brightness and joy. Thank you for choosing us as your florist!
  • Martha

Martha · Married on 08/24/2019

Make your floral dreams come true!

Lana is a floral genius! She and her team are absolute artists when it comes to flowers. When I met with Lana, I didn’t have much of an idea of the theme and/or vibe I wanted for my wedding. She looked at photos of the venue as well as the dresses and simply worked her magic! She came up with the most spectacular arrangements to bring simple elegance to our wedding. I also dreamed up a specific altar that I wanted and she made it happen. She is so genuine, professional, and caring that working with her was an absolute joy throughout my wedding experience. We have hired her for other events since booking her for our wedding. Thank you, Lana and Fleur de Lis for making all of my wedding flower dreams come true!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Martha,
    I am so thrilled and happy that we have gained you as a forever customer and friend! We are always trying to make something artistically beautiful and unique for our brides and grooms! We loved you giving us a challenge and something different to make. We accepted that challenge and now we can adapt that method in our future floral projects.
    We are genuinely ecstatic that we were a part of your special day.
    Stop into the shop whenever possible!
    Thank you for the photos!
    - Lana Brown Owner and Floral Designer :)

V · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Our boutennaires and bouquets were sooo beautiful! Happy we chose them!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you so much! We pride ourselves in our work.
    We try to make everything as detailed and delicate as possible. We are so glad to hear that you liked our work.
    We appreciate you!
    -FDL Team

Amy M · Married on 07/20/2019

easy, dependable and beautiful!

Lana was amazing to deal with. She had wonderful ideas and executed them exactly as discussed. All of the flowers were beautiful!! I would highly recommend Lana and Fleur de Lis Florist for your wedding!!!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Amy,
    It was a pleasure being a part of your special day! I was delighted that Katie was happy with everything we had planned for her. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a review. It is most appreciated.
    Thank you and all of us from FDL wish you the best!
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 06/21/2019

Perfect Wedding Day

Lana Brown and her team were so wonderful to work with!! The flowers were beautiful and we received so many compliments!! Lana had many suggestions and was so helpful in the planning process. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Rebecca,
    Thank you for leaving a review. We are so happy to be a part of your special day! Congratulations again to you both!
    -Lana
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 06/08/2019

Gorgeous and Budget-Friendly - the best possible combo!

Lana did an amazing job with our flowers!!! I am so happy that I decided to work with her. Her creations were beautiful – creative, elegant, and simple – just what I wanted. Most importantly, she was far and away the most budget-friendly florist I encountered through my process.

When I started talking to florists, I didn’t even know if I wanted to have flowers. I was getting married at an expensive and very beautiful venue (the George Peabody Library) that is so gorgeous I didn’t know if I needed to add flowers at all. Also, I was totally uninterested in the aesthetic details of the wedding and had zero ideas of what kind of flowers would even look good. Still, my planner convinced me to at least talk to a couple of florists and see if I could find someone who could create floral arrangements that fit my (extremely low) budget.

Turns out, she was right, and Lana was just the woman for the job! We worked with her to come up with a GORGEOUS simple garland for the ceremony, pretty bouquets that perfectly complemented my bridesmaids’ mismatched look (and were then repurposed for the reception), and simple but very pretty table decorations. During our initial call, Lana was already coming up with great ideas for what we could do, and she executed them perfectly. I showed her examples from her Instagram and website to explain what I liked, and she built off that to come up with arrangements that I loved.

10/10 would hire again and would recommend for all of your flower needs. Thank you FDL!!!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Kate,
    Thank you for letting me lead and create beautiful floral aesthetics for the gorgeous Peabody Library. It was a fun and easy project knowing that you trusted me to come up with something budget friendly and beautiful. I am brimming with ideas for my brides and I know it may be difficult to put all your trust in a vendor for one of the biggest days of your life. I appreciated that and I think everything worked out perfectly because of that.
    Thank you again for such a wonderful review!
    I wish all the best for you and your husband! Congratulations!
    Warmest regards,

Angela · Married on 03/22/2019

Exceeded Our Expectations

Lana and the team at Fleur de Lis were wonderful to work with. They knew exactly what I wanted and were able to incorporate some homemade paper flowers into the design in a way that was far beyond what I had initially envisioned. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Angela,
    I am so grateful to hear you say such things about our collaboration! Your paper flowers were phenomenal and gave such a beautiful accent to the vision that we were conveying.

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend FDL!

Lana and her team are spectacular. Amazing value for beautiful flowers. They were delivered even before the delivery window, and the delivery man was so sweet - he told me he was a good luck charm and gave me a huge hug while dropping off the flowers. Everyone raved about our bouquets and corsages. Thanks, FDL!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much! The picture is gorgeous, send more if you're inclined! It was a pleasure meeting you and your husband, best wishes from all of us at Fleur De Lis.

Andrea · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Experience

I can't speak highly enough of Lana and her team. We got married at a very dark venue and the flowers she put together completely brightened the venue. Lana is easy to work with and very down to earth. She takes your budget seriously and will recommend flowers that match your vision without breaking the bank. I would absolutely recommend Lana to any couples getting married or for any other type of events. Thanks for making our day so beautiful!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Andrea,

Thank you for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and your lovely family. I am always grateful to work with clients like you who make my job fun! I'm so glad that you were happy with your arrangements and that they were able to brighten the space.
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

Lana and her team were wonderful to work with! She was able to create beautiful unique designs for my wedding. I love her use of colors and texture. Not only did she provide flowers for our main wedding, but also was able to accommodate an order for personals for a smaller ceremony we had a few days prior. I loved working with her and will recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Rachel,
    You were a pleasure to work with as well!
    We are so glad that you were happy with everything!
    Thank you for taking the time to post a review.
    Best regards,
  • Janel

Janel · Married on 09/02/2018

I absolutely loved my wedding flowers. Lana is amazing! My fiance accompanied me to our initial consultation and afterwards he told me that while he thought it was going to be boring, he had had so much fun. Lana worked within our budget to give us the look we wanted.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Aw, I’m glad I could make our consultation a fun experience!
    Thank you for taking the time to submitting a review.
    Best wishes,
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/01/2018

Still Memorized

I cannot get over how great the flowers turned out to be at the wedding! It was one of my favorite parts of the event! From the first time we met Lana we could feel her passion for her work. We knew immediately that she would be the best choice and she did not disappoint. My bouquet and my mom's corsage stole the show! Lana and her team executed our vision for our wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you, Morgan, and I'm so happy that you were pleased with your flowers. We wish you all the best!

Stephanie and Rudy · Married on 08/18/2018

Lana was phenomenal! When we went to visit her shop, she listened to what we wanted for our wedding and looked at all the pictures we had. She even took a small snippet of the bridesmaid dress swatch that I had so she would be able to match it. Based on what we described, she went and pulled flowers for us to look at. We didn't know much about flowers, so it was great to learn a bit and make sure we liked the look of the flowers she was thinking of. She was also great about accommodating some of the smaller details that we wanted to bring meeting to the wedding and worked with us to get the proposal down to a price we were comfortable with. We used some of her geometric shapes and distressed metal vases for the flowers and it looked great! We were able to completely trust her to bring our vision to life and I loved my bouquet! She put in a lot of color and greenery, just the way I wanted it! I've seen people say there was a communication issue, but we didn't experience that at all. There was a bit of a communication barrier as we were finalizing details but a quick phone call got it cleared up and she was very responsive to emails! If you want someone who is creative and puts together beautiful and unique floral elements, definitely choose Fleur de Lis!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Stephanie,
    I love making my couples wishes come to life for their big day!
    Thank you for the great feedback. It was a pleasure working with you both.
    Best wishes,

Nicole Harshbarger · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful to work with! Beautiful arrangements!

Lana did an incredible job for my wedding flowers! We met ahead of time in her shop to discuss the wedding style and get a vibe for what I wanted. Then she gathered some flowers and showed me some suggestions because I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. I liked some greenery, but didn't want it to be too rustic, rather more elegant. I was thrilled with how absolutely fabulous the flowers turned out!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicole! I am so glad you enjoyed your flowers!
    All I want is to make my couple's night as special as I possibly can to be able to recreate the vision that they paint for me in the consultation.
    Wish you both all the best,
    Lana & FDL Team

Melissa · Married on 07/14/2018

Fleur De Lis was amazing to work with! Lana was so patient with my indecisiveness about which wedding flowers / colors I wanted. She accommodated a marathon consultation with me to make sure that I was happy with the flower choices, and the flowers that FDL delivered were so perfect! Lana was great about making sure we stayed in-budget, while still making sure we had beautiful florals at our wedding. :)

Sent on 09/29/2018

Melissa,
    We are happy to help and guide you in the right direction. It can be overwhelming and we want to make it as easy as possible for you. We are glad that you were happy with our service.
    Thank you for your review!
    FDL Team

Alyssa · Married on 06/30/2018

After countless searches for a wedding florist we were grateful to find Fleur De Lis! The flowers for our wedding were absolutely stunning, completely beyond all of my expectations. We met with Lana and discussed our vision as well as budget. She was so knowledge and helped us specifically pick out the flowers we liked. She even did a mock of a bridal bouquet. Lana is seriously so talented and definitely knows what she is doing. She was wonderful in communicating prices of flowers so that we were able to stay within our budget. She was accommodating and flexible as we made a lot of changes up until the big day. You can tell Lana takes great pride in her work and truly gets to know your wedding vision in order to design the most perfect arrangements. Thank you for creating the flowers of my dreams it completed the entire look of the wedding! Thank you thank you!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Dear Alyssa,
    I know I am late with the response but I just wanted to thank you for posting the beautiful photos and giving us such a stellar review. I love to make my couples happy and it was a pleasure collaborating with your vision to create something spectacular.
    Thank you again!

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

I didn’t do a ton of research but fleur de lis was located right next to our hotel and ceremony location (hotel monaco and the basilica) so picking FDL was an easy choice for me. We met once, and somehow she knew exactly what I wanted in my bouquet. Seeing my bouquet and the three bridesmaid bouquets arrive timely to my hotel was one of my favorite moments of the day. Those flowers were gorgeous. My bouquet was huge and heavy but well worth it. I wish I held my bouquet for more pictures to capture the beauty of it. FDL was flexibility, responded promptly to my request to add on services and the arrangements she came up with were absolutely gorgeous and are still sitting dried on some dressers on my house :)

Sent on 09/01/2018

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so happy that everything turned out as you wanted and that you were happy with the end results. Beautiful Bride should have a beautiful bouquet! :)

Allie · Married on 05/26/2018

Lana is WONDERFUL!! I immediately connected with Lana and knew she was the ideal florist for our wedding; not only is she a lovely and adorable person, she is INCREDIBLY knowledgeable and delivers a beautiful, high quality product. I had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted, but when I met with Lana and told her the shade of my dress and the color scheme of our wedding, she put together a bouquet more perfect than I could have imagined, within minutes! She is creative and listens to and understands her brides and their visions. Our bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and ceremony decor were all gorgeous and exactly what we had planned. Absolutely wonderful person and service. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Allie,
    Thank you for your wonderful review! I am so glad that I could create some beautiful florals for your special day!

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Lana is the absolute best!!! FDL provided the flowers for our wedding at Gramercy Mansion. Flowers were one of the more important details for me...but I didn't want to spend a fortune. Other florists that I met with just wrote down all of the stuff I wanted and then sent me proposals but Lana was much more active and fun to work with; she has books w/ lots of different types of flowers and also brought out different flowers that she had in the shop so that we could get a sense of texture, color and size. This was very helpful in envisioning what final bouquets and arrangements would look like. She also asked about our budget early on so that we could be realistic and she had lots of ideas to keep us in line, like vase rentals and flower substitution.

Lana has a great eye for color and design. I was been on the fence about a trellis and Lana came up with an idea using her birch one. She was very excited about it and I put my faith in her to execute, and she did not disappoint. It was like she went into my head and saw visions I didn't even know I had. Our guests loved it and all said it was so "me."

Working with Lana is easy. We were able to work out some of the items we didn't discuss during the meeting through email with no problem.

Lana came back after the wedding to pick up rental items etc, and I loved that she encouraged guests to take stems with them so that the flowers wouldn't go to waste. We were able to reuse the stems in arrangements for brunch the next morning, and they lasted for days afterwards, so the flowers she uses are high-quality. My young cousins literally fought over the irises and roses! I gave my bouquets to my grandparents and they loved them; the flowers were fragrant and lasted for a while after the wedding.

I would highly recommend FDL to anyone and everyone, not only for weddings but anytime you need flowers! Lana is a hard-working, extremely kind small business owner and does not disappoint!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Melissa,
    I am so thrilled that I made your visions come to life and that you were pleased with all the flower designs. Congratulations again to my happy couple! I appreciate your outstanding review!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/25/2017

Lana did an absolute beautiful job with my flowers! She is super talented and worked hard to keep within our budget! She also helped create an elegant setting with our center pieces and candles. We can't thank her enough for everything!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn! I'm glad you like the flowers!

Madison · Married on 11/25/2017

Fleur De Lis was absolutely amazing to work with! The bouquets were STUNNING and so unique. We were in a bind and only booked Fleur De Lis a few weeks before our wedding - they saved the day. They were responsive, professional and nailed our vision (matching our personals to existing decor)!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

I appreciate your kind review! I am pleased to know that the florals matched the rest of the decor of the wedding! It was a pleasure working with you.