Fleur De Lis Florist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• User2526457
    I worked with Lana for my wedding this past January and she knocked it out of the park! She was an absolute JOY to work with and was incredibly flexible, even down to the last minute change in delivery logistics. I would (and have) recommended her to a friend any day. I am not an incredibly creative and artistic person, so she walked me through a whole bunch of different concepts based on what was available for a winter wedding -- who knew there were so many different kinds of roses!!

I was also relative budget conscious, she let me know where I could save money and about what everything costed, so I could personally tweek the price to get the most value for my vision. One of my favorite parts of the day was walking around my reception with my new husband marveling about how lovely all the tables and the wreath looked. Amazing. I never thought my budget could go so far.
  • Charm'tastic
    Charm'tastic M. Getting married on 05/01/2022

Spectacular Flowers at Private Restaurant Wedding

Fleur De Lis is a wonderful florist in downtown-Baltimore with a great location only minutes away from the Inner Harbor & The Charm'tastic Mile. Their arrangements are very distinctive and stand out. I was at a local popular restaurant that was hosting a private wedding and saw the flowers come in. It made the room and contributed o very special evening. I highly recommend them for couples that are having a wedding event in Charm City

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you so much! We love our Charm City & being in the heart of downtown.
    We love to hear such positive feedback and we take pride in the flowers that we create for our clients!
    Lori Married on 09/04/2021

Fleur de Lis and Lana are the best!

From our first meeting with Lana, it was clear that she is passionate, amazingly talented and very creative. She and her team made my daughter's wedding so beautiful with her exquisite floral arrangements. Fair pricing and true caring top off the experience. I recommend them highly!
  • Phoebe
    Phoebe B. Married on 08/28/2021

Fleur De Lis made it magical!

My family, friends, and I were completely wowed by the flowers that Lana at Fleur De Lis and her team created for our wedding. From the arch, bouquets, boutonnieres, center pieces, and ceiling decoration, on and on each detail was perfect. I actually had a few vendors who worked often at my venue tell me it was the most beautiful they had ever seen it - thanks to Lana and her team. Friends and families kept using the same word - magical! I was truly blown away and highly highly recommend her.
    Janet C. Married on 08/01/2021

Beautiful Flowers

Working with Lana was a great experience. She was able to take my simple ideas and turn them into something wonderful. I also wanted to incorporate paper flowers into my bouquet and she was able to do that with ease. Many people commented on how lovely the arrangements were.

Janet,
    I absolutely love the idea for your bouquets and it was a fun and interesting idea to incorporate the paper flowers.
    We wish all the best for you all!
    Thank you so much for including your gorgeous wedding photos and taking a moment to give great feedback to our work.
    Shannon K. Married on 04/10/2021

Incredibly responsive, beautiful arrangements

Working with Fleur de Lis was amazing! Lana was so responsive to our many questions, and it was incredible to talk through and see how she was able to create such amazing arrangements that fit so well with our venue. All of the flowers and decorations were gorgeous!

Shannon,
    We absolutely loved your fun lavender & peachy color palette. Thank you so much for the photos!
    We are so pleased to hear that you loved Lana's design with your venue space.
    We try to stay current with all of the wedding venues that way we create the design that is catered to you but also compliments the space.

• K E
    K E Married on 11/13/2020

Gorgeous Arrangements

Fleur de Lis is the absolute best. Throughout the wedding, guests complimented the flower arrangements and took pictures of the stunning centerpieces and lanterns. Lana created the most gorgeous flower arch at the alter for us too. She really made our dream wedding a reality. Totally professional and so good at what they do, our Fall wedding looked like a fairytale. I would use them again and recommend them to everyone. The flowers were so beautifully put together, we had guests asking to take them home. Fleur de Lis’ prices were incredibly reasonable as well. They were lovely to work with and very flexible.

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! We love creating fairytale weddings for our couples and I am so happy to hear that you loved all of the beautiful flowers that we provided for you!
  • Spencer
    Spencer M. Married on 10/09/2020

Amazing Florals!

I contacted Lana after having to move our wedding from North Carolina to our backyard in Maryland. She stepped right up with innovative ideas, listening to all of my requests, and coming up with the PERFECT floral arrangements for our day. I could not have asked for anything better. Thank you so much!

Spencer,
    It was an absolute pleasure to create a boho chic and beautifully unique wedding for you. I wish you all the best of luck in your futures together.
    Thank you for attaching these gorgeous photos!
    Sincerely,
  • Andi
    Andi Married on 07/11/2020

Excellent - would recommend!

Lana and team were so great to work with. They really brought our ideas to life, and put together a romantic, fresh look for our wedding. All the flowers were beautiful and fresh and delivered promptly. Lana was very communicative throughout the planning process. having a florist who was so flexible and gracious made the whole thing so much easier. I would definitely recommend!

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you so very much! It was fun to work with you and learn how to navigate this new way of celebrating. We wish you and your new husband the best
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn W. Married on 06/20/2020

Beautifully Done!

We're so thankful for Lana and everyone at Fleur De Lis! They made planning super easy despite us having to postpone 3x due to COVID. Lana was patient and so helpful. She made our dreams come to life and added so many beautiful touches.

Kaitlyn,
    Thank you so much for saying all those lovely comments about my design and our work. It was a pleasure to make your dreams come to life for both of your weddings. I completely sympathize with my couples and tried my best to be helpful in the midst of the pandemic. It was a bumpy couple of months but we succeeded to create everything picture perfect! (As you all can see above) :D
    Best of wishes to you both!
    Marci J. Married on 06/20/2020

Beyond Words!

We can't say enough about our experience with Fleur de Lis Florist. My daughter and were referred to Lana Brown (owner) early after she became engaged in early 2019. We met with Lana and and knew immediately that we found the perfect florist. She was patient, kind, and extremely insightful. Lana put together a proposal that was spot on and checked every box. Sadly, due to COVID-19 restrictions and safety concerns we then had two postponements and three venue changes. Lana was by our side each step of the way as we worked through immense changes. We had to start almost from scratch with a new proposal and Lana was amazing in understanding my daughter's vision for her long awaited wedding day. Not only did Lana and her team meet, but far exceeded our expectations. The florals and arrangements were absolutely beautiful and perfect beyond words. Lana's attention to detail is remarkable and she and her team truly created a masterpiece. Our guests were in awe of flowers and commented that they were the most beautiful they had ever seen at a wedding. We could not have been more pleased and highly recommend Fleur de Lis Florist for all wedding or floral needs. By far the best in the business!!!

Marci,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am so glad that everyone commented on your beautiful flowers for your wedding. It was a long and suspenseful wait with all of the unexpected COVID issues but it was worth all the hard work and attention to detail. I wish all the best for you and your families!
  • Anne
    Anne S. Married on 03/10/2020

Beautiful Bouquet and Center Pieces

Our wedding was just this weekend and Lana was wonderful to work with! She was patient, understanding, flexible, and had a vision of what I wanted and brought it to life. I so value this experience with Lana, especially during COVID and going back and forth on what we wanted. I LOVE my bouquet AND the center pieces. They were so gorgeous I am actually having them preserved. I highly recommend working with Lana and I have a feeling if I ever need any flowers in the future, I will turn to Fleur De Lis first!
    Andrew M. Married on 03/07/2020

Beautiful!

The flowers and centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous and were already at the venue when I arrived! They were so easy to work with and very helpful with picking flowers - particularly because I do not know a lot about them!

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you, Andrew! So happy we could use our expertise to help! We are also always glad to hear the feedback that we were on time. Thank you for choosing Fleur De Lis Florist
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth C. Married on 11/02/2019

Fresh and elegant bouquets, prompt service

Lana and her team at Fleur de Lis designed beautiful bridal and bridesmaids bouquets that flawlessly incorporated specific requests, with an artistic flair. Communication, payment, and delivery was all prompt and clear. A week later and the bouquets are still fresh in vases at home! The bridal bouquet was abundant without being overly ostentatious and weighty -- very tasteful arrangements.

Elizabeth,
    It was a pleasure to participate and create beauty for your special day! I am so glad that you were able to enjoy them afterward as well. Joy fills me to know your honest opinion reflects our Fleur de Lis goal of high standards in quality and customer service. :)
    Thank you!
    -Lana & everyone at Fleur de Lis!
    Hayley N. Married on 10/26/2019

Incredible Flowers, Team, and Value!

The florals for our wedding from Fleur De Lis were incredible. My bridal bouquet was breathtaking. The guest table arrangements blew me away - I absolutely loved the pops of color and how each arrangement and table were unique. I got so many compliments from guests.

Lana and her team were wonderful to work with from day one and so talented. They took my vision and made it more beautiful than I could have imagined.

Dear Hayley,
    We loved working with you as well and we were excited to see your vision come alive through our work. The collaboration between your ideas and our floral knowledge we were able to pull off something spectacular. Thank you for your lovely review! A most sincere congratulations to both of you!
    -Lana & FDL Team
  • Christine
    Christine J. Married on 09/08/2019

An absolute artist

There are no words to describe how amazing Lana’s work truly is. We met with her with inspirational print outs, our color palette, theme, and the general vibes we were going for. She took all of that information, synthesized everything, and produced the most perfect wedding flowers. Each centerpiece was different, yet unified. She matched the flowers to the teapots in subtle ways, bringing everything together beautifully. She is a true artist, and we are so happy to have worked with her to make our tea themed garden wedding a reality. Our flowers were the most unique flowers our guests had ever seen, so many people noticed and mentioned how lovely they were even after our wedding day.

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you, Christine! We enjoyed working with you so much. Your colorful garden theme gave us so much inspiration. Your day was full of brightness and joy. Thank you for choosing us as your florist!
  • Martha
    Martha Married on 08/24/2019

Make your floral dreams come true!

Lana is a floral genius! She and her team are absolute artists when it comes to flowers. When I met with Lana, I didn’t have much of an idea of the theme and/or vibe I wanted for my wedding. She looked at photos of the venue as well as the dresses and simply worked her magic! She came up with the most spectacular arrangements to bring simple elegance to our wedding. I also dreamed up a specific altar that I wanted and she made it happen. She is so genuine, professional, and caring that working with her was an absolute joy throughout my wedding experience. We have hired her for other events since booking her for our wedding. Thank you, Lana and Fleur de Lis for making all of my wedding flower dreams come true!

Martha,
    I am so thrilled and happy that we have gained you as a forever customer and friend! We are always trying to make something artistically beautiful and unique for our brides and grooms! We loved you giving us a challenge and something different to make. We accepted that challenge and now we can adapt that method in our future floral projects.
    We are genuinely ecstatic that we were a part of your special day.
    Stop into the shop whenever possible!
    Thank you for the photos!
    - Lana Brown Owner and Floral Designer :)
    V Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Our boutennaires and bouquets were sooo beautiful! Happy we chose them!

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you so much! We pride ourselves in our work.
    We try to make everything as detailed and delicate as possible. We are so glad to hear that you liked our work.
    We appreciate you!
    -FDL Team
    Amy Married on 07/20/2019

easy, dependable and beautiful!

Lana was amazing to deal with. She had wonderful ideas and executed them exactly as discussed. All of the flowers were beautiful!! I would highly recommend Lana and Fleur de Lis Florist for your wedding!!!

Amy,
    It was a pleasure being a part of your special day! I was delighted that Katie was happy with everything we had planned for her. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a review. It is most appreciated.
    Thank you and all of us from FDL wish you the best!
  • Becky
    Becky Married on 06/21/2019

Perfect Wedding Day

Lana Brown and her team were so wonderful to work with!! The flowers were beautiful and we received so many compliments!! Lana had many suggestions and was so helpful in the planning process. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Rebecca,
    Thank you for leaving a review. We are so happy to be a part of your special day! Congratulations again to you both!
    -Lana
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 06/08/2019

Gorgeous and Budget-Friendly - the best possible combo!

Lana did an amazing job with our flowers!!! I am so happy that I decided to work with her. Her creations were beautiful – creative, elegant, and simple – just what I wanted. Most importantly, she was far and away the most budget-friendly florist I encountered through my process.

When I started talking to florists, I didn’t even know if I wanted to have flowers. I was getting married at an expensive and very beautiful venue (the George Peabody Library) that is so gorgeous I didn’t know if I needed to add flowers at all. Also, I was totally uninterested in the aesthetic details of the wedding and had zero ideas of what kind of flowers would even look good. Still, my planner convinced me to at least talk to a couple of florists and see if I could find someone who could create floral arrangements that fit my (extremely low) budget.

Turns out, she was right, and Lana was just the woman for the job! We worked with her to come up with a GORGEOUS simple garland for the ceremony, pretty bouquets that perfectly complemented my bridesmaids’ mismatched look (and were then repurposed for the reception), and simple but very pretty table decorations. During our initial call, Lana was already coming up with great ideas for what we could do, and she executed them perfectly. I showed her examples from her Instagram and website to explain what I liked, and she built off that to come up with arrangements that I loved.

10/10 would hire again and would recommend for all of your flower needs. Thank you FDL!!!

Kate,
    Thank you for letting me lead and create beautiful floral aesthetics for the gorgeous Peabody Library. It was a fun and easy project knowing that you trusted me to come up with something budget friendly and beautiful. I am brimming with ideas for my brides and I know it may be difficult to put all your trust in a vendor for one of the biggest days of your life. I appreciated that and I think everything worked out perfectly because of that.
    Thank you again for such a wonderful review!
    I wish all the best for you and your husband! Congratulations!
    Warmest regards,
    Angela Married on 03/22/2019

Exceeded Our Expectations

Lana and the team at Fleur de Lis were wonderful to work with. They knew exactly what I wanted and were able to incorporate some homemade paper flowers into the design in a way that was far beyond what I had initially envisioned. I cannot recommend them enough!

Angela,
    I am so grateful to hear you say such things about our collaboration! Your paper flowers were phenomenal and gave such a beautiful accent to the vision that we were conveying.
    Nicole Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend FDL!

Lana and her team are spectacular. Amazing value for beautiful flowers. They were delivered even before the delivery window, and the delivery man was so sweet - he told me he was a good luck charm and gave me a huge hug while dropping off the flowers. Everyone raved about our bouquets and corsages. Thanks, FDL!

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much! The picture is gorgeous, send more if you're inclined! It was a pleasure meeting you and your husband, best wishes from all of us at Fleur De Lis.
    Andrea Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Experience

I can't speak highly enough of Lana and her team. We got married at a very dark venue and the flowers she put together completely brightened the venue. Lana is easy to work with and very down to earth. She takes your budget seriously and will recommend flowers that match your vision without breaking the bank. I would absolutely recommend Lana to any couples getting married or for any other type of events. Thanks for making our day so beautiful!

Andrea,

Thank you for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and your lovely family. I am always grateful to work with clients like you who make my job fun! I'm so glad that you were happy with your arrangements and that they were able to brighten the space.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 09/15/2018
    Lana and her team were wonderful to work with! She was able to create beautiful unique designs for my wedding. I love her use of colors and texture. Not only did she provide flowers for our main wedding, but also was able to accommodate an order for personals for a smaller ceremony we had a few days prior. I loved working with her and will recommend them to everyone!

Rachel,
    You were a pleasure to work with as well!
    We are so glad that you were happy with everything!
    Thank you for taking the time to post a review.
    Best regards,