Fleur De Lis Florist Reviews

Fleur De Lis Florist 6
Fleur De Lis Florist 7

Angela · Married on 03/22/2019

Exceeded Our Expectations

Lana and the team at Fleur de Lis were wonderful to work with. They knew exactly what I wanted and were able to incorporate some homemade paper flowers into the design in a way that was far beyond what I had initially envisioned. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Angela,
    I am so grateful to hear you say such things about our collaboration! Your paper flowers were phenomenal and gave such a beautiful accent to the vision that we were conveying.

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend FDL!

Lana and her team are spectacular. Amazing value for beautiful flowers. They were delivered even before the delivery window, and the delivery man was so sweet - he told me he was a good luck charm and gave me a huge hug while dropping off the flowers. Everyone raved about our bouquets and corsages. Thanks, FDL!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Fleur De Lis Florist 14

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much! The picture is gorgeous, send more if you're inclined! It was a pleasure meeting you and your husband, best wishes from all of us at Fleur De Lis.

Andrea · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Experience

I can't speak highly enough of Lana and her team. We got married at a very dark venue and the flowers she put together completely brightened the venue. Lana is easy to work with and very down to earth. She takes your budget seriously and will recommend flowers that match your vision without breaking the bank. I would absolutely recommend Lana to any couples getting married or for any other type of events. Thanks for making our day so beautiful!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Andrea,

Thank you for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and your lovely family. I am always grateful to work with clients like you who make my job fun! I'm so glad that you were happy with your arrangements and that they were able to brighten the space.
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

Lana and her team were wonderful to work with! She was able to create beautiful unique designs for my wedding. I love her use of colors and texture. Not only did she provide flowers for our main wedding, but also was able to accommodate an order for personals for a smaller ceremony we had a few days prior. I loved working with her and will recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Rachel,
    You were a pleasure to work with as well!
    We are so glad that you were happy with everything!
    Thank you for taking the time to post a review.
    Best regards,
  • Janel

Janel · Married on 09/02/2018

I absolutely loved my wedding flowers. Lana is amazing! My fiance accompanied me to our initial consultation and afterwards he told me that while he thought it was going to be boring, he had had so much fun. Lana worked within our budget to give us the look we wanted.

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Fleur De Lis Florist 15
    Fleur De Lis Florist 16
    Fleur De Lis Florist 17

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Aw, I’m glad I could make our consultation a fun experience!
    Thank you for taking the time to submitting a review.
    Best wishes,
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/01/2018

Still Memorized

I cannot get over how great the flowers turned out to be at the wedding! It was one of my favorite parts of the event! From the first time we met Lana we could feel her passion for her work. We knew immediately that she would be the best choice and she did not disappoint. My bouquet and my mom's corsage stole the show! Lana and her team executed our vision for our wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you, Morgan, and I'm so happy that you were pleased with your flowers. We wish you all the best!

Stephanie and Rudy · Married on 08/18/2018

Lana was phenomenal! When we went to visit her shop, she listened to what we wanted for our wedding and looked at all the pictures we had. She even took a small snippet of the bridesmaid dress swatch that I had so she would be able to match it. Based on what we described, she went and pulled flowers for us to look at. We didn't know much about flowers, so it was great to learn a bit and make sure we liked the look of the flowers she was thinking of. She was also great about accommodating some of the smaller details that we wanted to bring meeting to the wedding and worked with us to get the proposal down to a price we were comfortable with. We used some of her geometric shapes and distressed metal vases for the flowers and it looked great! We were able to completely trust her to bring our vision to life and I loved my bouquet! She put in a lot of color and greenery, just the way I wanted it! I've seen people say there was a communication issue, but we didn't experience that at all. There was a bit of a communication barrier as we were finalizing details but a quick phone call got it cleared up and she was very responsive to emails! If you want someone who is creative and puts together beautiful and unique floral elements, definitely choose Fleur de Lis!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Stephanie,
    I love making my couples wishes come to life for their big day!
    Thank you for the great feedback. It was a pleasure working with you both.
    Best wishes,

Nicole Harshbarger · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful to work with! Beautiful arrangements!

Lana did an incredible job for my wedding flowers! We met ahead of time in her shop to discuss the wedding style and get a vibe for what I wanted. Then she gathered some flowers and showed me some suggestions because I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. I liked some greenery, but didn't want it to be too rustic, rather more elegant. I was thrilled with how absolutely fabulous the flowers turned out!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicole! I am so glad you enjoyed your flowers!
    All I want is to make my couple's night as special as I possibly can to be able to recreate the vision that they paint for me in the consultation.
    Wish you both all the best,
    Lana & FDL Team

Melissa · Married on 07/14/2018

Fleur De Lis was amazing to work with! Lana was so patient with my indecisiveness about which wedding flowers / colors I wanted. She accommodated a marathon consultation with me to make sure that I was happy with the flower choices, and the flowers that FDL delivered were so perfect! Lana was great about making sure we stayed in-budget, while still making sure we had beautiful florals at our wedding. :)

Sent on 09/29/2018

Melissa,
    We are happy to help and guide you in the right direction. It can be overwhelming and we want to make it as easy as possible for you. We are glad that you were happy with our service.
    Thank you for your review!
    FDL Team

Alyssa · Married on 06/30/2018

After countless searches for a wedding florist we were grateful to find Fleur De Lis! The flowers for our wedding were absolutely stunning, completely beyond all of my expectations. We met with Lana and discussed our vision as well as budget. She was so knowledge and helped us specifically pick out the flowers we liked. She even did a mock of a bridal bouquet. Lana is seriously so talented and definitely knows what she is doing. She was wonderful in communicating prices of flowers so that we were able to stay within our budget. She was accommodating and flexible as we made a lot of changes up until the big day. You can tell Lana takes great pride in her work and truly gets to know your wedding vision in order to design the most perfect arrangements. Thank you for creating the flowers of my dreams it completed the entire look of the wedding! Thank you thank you!!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Fleur De Lis Florist 25
    Fleur De Lis Florist 26
    Fleur De Lis Florist 27

Dear Alyssa,
    I know I am late with the response but I just wanted to thank you for posting the beautiful photos and giving us such a stellar review. I love to make my couples happy and it was a pleasure collaborating with your vision to create something spectacular.
    Thank you again!

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

I didn’t do a ton of research but fleur de lis was located right next to our hotel and ceremony location (hotel monaco and the basilica) so picking FDL was an easy choice for me. We met once, and somehow she knew exactly what I wanted in my bouquet. Seeing my bouquet and the three bridesmaid bouquets arrive timely to my hotel was one of my favorite moments of the day. Those flowers were gorgeous. My bouquet was huge and heavy but well worth it. I wish I held my bouquet for more pictures to capture the beauty of it. FDL was flexibility, responded promptly to my request to add on services and the arrangements she came up with were absolutely gorgeous and are still sitting dried on some dressers on my house :)

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Fleur De Lis Florist 28
    Fleur De Lis Florist 29
    Fleur De Lis Florist 30

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so happy that everything turned out as you wanted and that you were happy with the end results. Beautiful Bride should have a beautiful bouquet! :)

Allie · Married on 05/26/2018

Lana is WONDERFUL!! I immediately connected with Lana and knew she was the ideal florist for our wedding; not only is she a lovely and adorable person, she is INCREDIBLY knowledgeable and delivers a beautiful, high quality product. I had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted, but when I met with Lana and told her the shade of my dress and the color scheme of our wedding, she put together a bouquet more perfect than I could have imagined, within minutes! She is creative and listens to and understands her brides and their visions. Our bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and ceremony decor were all gorgeous and exactly what we had planned. Absolutely wonderful person and service. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Fleur De Lis Florist 31

Allie,
    Thank you for your wonderful review! I am so glad that I could create some beautiful florals for your special day!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/25/2017

Lana did an absolute beautiful job with my flowers! She is super talented and worked hard to keep within our budget! She also helped create an elegant setting with our center pieces and candles. We can't thank her enough for everything!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn! I'm glad you like the flowers!

Madison · Married on 11/25/2017

Fleur De Lis was absolutely amazing to work with! The bouquets were STUNNING and so unique. We were in a bind and only booked Fleur De Lis a few weeks before our wedding - they saved the day. They were responsive, professional and nailed our vision (matching our personals to existing decor)!

Sent on 05/05/2018
    Fleur De Lis Florist 32
    Fleur De Lis Florist 33
    Fleur De Lis Florist 34
    Fleur De Lis Florist 35

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

I appreciate your kind review! I am pleased to know that the florals matched the rest of the decor of the wedding! It was a pleasure working with you.

Billy · Married on 10/22/2017

My husband and I knew we had to have flowers for the wedding but we didn't really know what we wanted. The owner of Fleur de Lis was so helpful. We told her the colors we were using for our wedding - red and blue - and with just one session discovering what a vision for this we were done. The price was within our limited budget and when we got the flowers we loved them. Also, the flowers for our chuppah were great. The best thing I can say about this is...the flowers were not a major component of our wedding or something we were that invested in and they were so good and well chosen that we thought they brought something to it.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

I am thrilled to know that you were satisfied with our floral work! We appreciate your business and kind review.

Megan · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with Lana was an absolute dream! She was able to see my vision of both centerpieces and bouquets and make it come to life before my eyes! Lana put together a sample bouquet during our initial consultation to give me an idea of what my bouquet would look like and that was when I instantly knew I wanted her to design my flowers. We chose a mix of tall and short arrangements for the centerpieces and reused 2 tall arrangements for the ceremony atop rented columns from FDL. My husband commented when we entered the reception room to take photos what he usually never notices flowers at weddings, but he certainly saw ours and they were absolutely perfect in the space! I highly recommend Lana and Fleur de Lis!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Megan,
    Thank you so much! I am truly grateful for the comment! I have a passion to create beautiful flowers for beautiful people!

Lucy · Married on 09/02/2017

Lana and her team did an INCREDIBLE job on the flowers for my wedding! The bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were absolutely PERFECT and I loved the flowers on the chuppah (wedding arch!) I would recommend this florist to everyone -- they were so professional and did a tasteful and beautiful job!!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Lucy,
    I am flattered! Thank you so much!

Laura · Married on 07/01/2017

Fleur de Lis was a great vendor to work with. She helped us create flowers for our dream wedding and accommodated our needs and budget. She is a wonderful person to work with. I’m so grateful for her talent and care.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Laura,
    I am glad that you were pleased with everything. Thank you!

Abby · Married on 05/19/2017

I worked with Lana for flowers for my wedding. The flowers were beautiful on our wedding day and exactly what I had pictured. Lana was so fun to work with, she understood my vision and stayed within my budget. I would definitely recommend to others.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Lindsay · Married on 05/06/2017

Lana's arrangement's and bouquets were exactly what I wanted for my wedding! She diligently listened to me and accepted feedback and incorporated some amazing touches. She was so easy to work with and dependable. It was so romantic and whimsical, I hope I have a reason to work with her again

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Fleur De Lis Florist 36
    Fleur De Lis Florist 37
    Fleur De Lis Florist 38
    Fleur De Lis Florist 39
    Fleur De Lis Florist 40
    Fleur De Lis Florist 41

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you Lindsay! Looking forward to working with you too!

Lana was a wonderful florist to work with! She was full of creative ideas to help create the look we were going for and worked with us to incorporate a few of our own pieces. She was honest and very knowledgeable regarding pricing and seasonal availability of specific flowers. We couldn’t have been happier with the bouquets & various arrangements at our wedding!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Julie · Married on 01/14/2017

I was so happy to work with Fleur de Lis for our wedding. We had such fun picking our our flowers. They literally created our bouquet in front of our eyes during our visit. It was great to actually get an idea of the florals. They were upfront about what flowers would look good in January and there were no surprises. They were incredibly flexible and patient. And were concerned about making everything perfect on our wedding day. I got exactly what I requested and it was gorgeous. I received so many compliments on my flowers. I'll continue to use them for any event going forward.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

I love to hear that you loved our flowers, I always send out flowers that I myself or my family would enjoy. I try my best to create your vision and I appreciate you leaving a review about our work. Best wishes to you both!

Ally · Married on 10/29/2016

After years of buying flowers from Lana to liven up my apartment, I was so excited to work with Lana & Fleur De Lis for my wedding! Lana provided excellent advise and consultation, was highly responsive, and always professional. And, the flowers she picked and designed for us were beautiful! We had a very short time frame, a fun order, and a sudden venue remodel that affected color and style! Lana was supremely flexible and helpful, and I cant imagine any other vendor would have dealt with the venue remodel so smoothly!

Our wedding was perfect, the flowers were beautiful, and I absolutely loved working with Lana! I cannot recommend anyone else.

Sent on 04/20/2017

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

You guys were seriously one of the coolest couples I have ever worked with! It was so much fun to do your wedding and I am so excited to hear that everything you wished for on your special day had come true. If you ever have a chance please stop by the shop! :) Thank you for your exceptional review.

Susan · Married on 10/15/2016

While looking for a venue there was a wedding actually taking place so I was able to see "The Tented Vista Ballroom" decorated for the reception. I was so impressed by the flowers, I asked for the named of the florist. So that's how I met Lana, she is absolutely a wonderful person and her work is outstanding. My flowers were gorgeous beyond my expectations. In the past I have had two bad experiences ordering flowers. One the quality of work was disappointing, and the other I actually took a picture of what I order and sent a picture of what was delivered to a funeral. The florist said "Yeah they look nothing alike" and refunded some of my money. I didn't want to take that chance with my wedding. I shared this with Lana and she and her assistant both explained nothing goes out unless it's good enough for themselves or family. Lana works from her heart and is very talented with her designs in arrangements. Yes, at first I thought somewhat pricey but flowers are expensive. Fleur De Lis Florist is worth every penny and you will receive superior flowers. Thank you Lana for wonderful memories, can't wait to see them in my pictures which will last a lifetime!
    Sincerely, Susan

Sent on 12/09/2016

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and uplifting words! I work really hard to make sure that everything looks nothing short of amazing, so it makes my day to hear that I have achieved my goal! If you ever have time could you send me some of your photos as well? I would love to show off your wedding to future brides. Thank you!