Fleur De Lis Event Center Reviews

45 | Mandeville, LA

45 Reviews for Fleur De Lis Event Center

Ashley · Married on 01/06/2018

The Fleur De Lis event center was where my daughter and son in laws reception was held in January. What a fantastic place to have a wedding reception. The service, food, decor, and everyone there was top notch!!! Thank you all so much!!

Brylee · Married on 10/14/2017

By far, this is THE BEST VENUE for a wedding! My son's wedding on October 14th could not have gone better! The staff was incredible, the decor was perfect and the food was outstanding! Jared, Anna, Anne Marie and all the staff was beyond anything we could have expected! They tended to every need before it was needed and didn't hesitate if we asked for something out of the ordinary! Jared was our DJ and there is no one better! He kept the guest entertained and played just the right mix for everyone! Truly a beautiful evening and one we will all remember for a lifetime! Thank you seems quite inadequate! You guys were PERFECT! Highly recommend Fleur De Lis!

• Tori

Tori · Married on 09/23/2017

Loved the venue. Awesome cast members. Everything was perfect. Highly recommended to anyone!!!

Bridget · Married on 03/25/2016

Absolutely magical! My husband and I were married her on March 25th and the venue made sure everything went perfectly! The food was amazing, the DJ was proffessional, the staff was amazingly helpful. I can't brag on this place enough. I never lifted a finger, stressed, or worried. Drinks were served to my family and myself with out even asking what we'd like. If I had the opportunity to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!

crysell · Married on 09/27/2015

I ABSOLUTELY love this place!!! We could not have picked a more beautiful venue or a more AMAZING & THOROUGH staff! Chad, Kendra, Anna and everyone are truly amazing. Even though it rained the morning of our wedding and the ceremony had to be moved inside, I still loved it! I literally had NO worries! We looking forward to using this venue again in the future just because we had so much fun! (Oh and the FOOD is absolutely delicious!)

Sheree' · Married on 06/06/2015

What a great venue and staff! Both were excellent. The venue is beautiful. I recieved alot of compliments on the food, venue, and service. I would not hesitate to refer Fleur de Lis to another couple. The value for what we recieved was amazing.

The Fleur de Lis Event Center was the first venue my husband and I toured shortly after we got engaged. After that, no other venue would do for me. FDL was pricey, but so beautiful. They took care of everything, from the food and ceremony to helping my MoH set up favors and directing our rookie photographer. Kendra was so patient with our growing list of questions in the weeks before the wedding, and Chad was always very friendly (and he gave us a wonderful ceremony).
    With Kendra and the rest of Chad's staff taking care of the catering, bar, favors, center pieces, etc., it allowed my mother to really be present in our morning-of preparations (she's the kind of mom that wants to do everything, so this was a huge deal).
    The best part of our whole night was receiving a text message from Chad on our limo ride home with a link. He had been lurking around with his phone, taking photos and recording videos all night. To my surprise, he had created a short video with highlights from our ceremony and reception. As most of our budget was spent on this venue and most of our "vendors" being family members and friends, we couldn't see the practicality in springing for a videographer. This video makes me regret it a little, but I am so grateful to have it.

Thank you, Chad and Kendra for such a wonderful wedding.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Fleur De Lis Event Center's reply:

It was our pleasure working with you, and thank you for the kind review, I am so glad you liked the video! You now see I was "lurking with a cause"! Come back and see us, because once our Bride always our Bride!

Eric · Married on 02/28/2015

Our Son and his bride chose the Fleur de Lis center for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding reception. Chad was fantastic at all times working with us and even moved our rehearsal dinner down into the bigger space to make sure that we were more comfortable. The Reception was fantastic as was the venue. Anna, the young lady assigned to us for both events was the best ever and very attentive. Always had a smile on her face and her worked hard to accommodate our every request. Thanks guys for making this a fantastic wedding celebration. We certainly will continue to recommend you to all our friends.

Sherry · Married on 12/14/2014

I would like to thank Kendra and the staff for a job well done. I am the mother of the bride and the young lady who was assigned to me took very good care of me. I can't thank the staff enough for being so accommodating when we ran behind due to a scheduling conflict. When I called Kendra she was very understanding and got permission to extend our time which was a blessing. During the entire night all our guests went on and on about how good the food was and the A-1 service we received from the staff. Thanks again for making my daughter and son-in-law's wedding reception a dream come true. Thanks Mr. Chad!

Steven · Married on 10/17/2014

My daughter Brittany and her husband Andrew had their rehearsal dinner and wedding/reception at the Fleur De Lis Center. I have never written a review before but I felt compelled to do so today because of the excellent service, value and people of the Fleur De Lis Center. Chad and his staff were absolutely FLAWLESS. I wish I could remember everyone's name, but as you can imagine, the drinks were flowing and their names escape me but each employee at the Fleur De Lis Center made us feel as though this was the only wedding they were concerned with. They provide 1st class service to everyone and the food was OUT OF THIS WORLD. So many people at the wedding kept telling us it was the best food they had ever had PERIOD. This was not just good wedding food; this was simply FANTASTIC food no matter the venue. The hall was beautifully decorated and the courtyard wedding was beautiful.

I can't recommend the Fleur De Lis Center enough to anyone interested in having a party, wedding, etc. Now, if I could just talk Chad into opening a restaurant with me, I would be golden. WOW, such a fantastic, well organized night.

Thank you Chad, the wedding organizer, the girl who kept my drinks and plate full and Steven, the DJ. I am sorry for not remembering everyone's names, but you stood out in my mind by your actions, which were flawless.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Fleur De Lis Event Center's reply:

thank you so much for taking the time to post this very kind review. We try very hard and reading reviews like this make all the work such a joy. Chad Bordelon

Nicole · Married on 09/19/2014

I HIGHLY recommend this beautiful vendor! This space is so gorgeous, you can decorate very little and it will look like you've spent a million dollars! Or you can go all out and make it totally your own. My guests have not stopped raving about the food, music, and service! We used their DJ who was amazing, we also used their officiate who had everyone crying and then laughing! They were so flexible and helpful throughout the whole process answering every email I sent almost immediately and working with me on every aspect. Kendra, our wedding coordinator, was so amazing! She made everything so easy and I felt at ease! They really alleviate the stress of the whole planning process. I can not even describe how impressed my husband and I were with everything, the whole night was perfect and we owe a HUGE part of that to the Fleur De Lis! Would not have had it any other way!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Fleur De Lis Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words it was our pleasure being part of you big day.

They made our night perfect!!! They were awesome!

Tiffany · Married on 03/22/2014

My wedding was on March 22, 2014. At 6:30. My wedding was everything I expected and more! Everything was beautiful, food was delicious, dj had us dancing all night!! Ann was amazing all night everything I needed she was there and helping every step of the way. My guest are still talking about the venue and how perfect it was! This place is the place to have a wedding!!!!

Silver · Married on 01/18/2014

My husband and I were absolutely blown away by the level of service provided to us on our wedding day! After reading reviews on every website I could find and finally deciding to choose FDL, I'll admit... we were ready to be dazzled! But what was given to us on our wedding day was far beyond what we could have ever asked or even dream of! The care and detail that went into every question asked of us, and even so, it wasn't like we were bombarded with questions either, was just amazing! Its been about 3 weeks and we haven't stopped receiving compliments for a second from all of our guests! The food, the service, the starry sky, the music, the party, the whole thing was just so wonderful! We had the time of our lives and didn't have to worry about one little thing that day! thank you Chad for having such a beautiful place and making the nerves go away during the ceremony! Thank you Kendra for taking care
    of things I didn't even consider and making me feel like a queen for a day :) and the rest of the staff for making our guests feel right at home and giving them such a wonderful experience! Y'all have an extraordinary place! Keep up the good work!

Melissa · Married on 12/21/2013

I Will like to thank Chad Bordelon and his staff for the wonderful wedding day they made sure we had.Wonderful venue they have at Fleur de Lis. I am so pleased and recommend this place to anyone.Everyone was so nice and helpful made my day stress free. THANK YOU!!

Abraham · Married on 12/21/2013

Very proud to say that me(groom) and my wife got married here on December 21,2013. Grateful to.Chad Bordelon.and his entire staff for the beautiful wedding.If i could give more than.5 stars i would!

Everything was truly magical.

Chris · Married on 09/29/2013

Our Wedding Here Was Beautiful. All Of Our Guest Loved The Venue And The Food. We Couldn't Have Asked For More. Thank You.

Emma · Married on 01/26/2013

wonderful venue!!! the staff was amazing and very flexible!! They prepared a backup area in case of inclement weather. They never once said the word NO! they made every effort to accomodate everything I wanted! I had a dream wedding and it was all because of the owner and staff at the fleur de lis event center!!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2012

Couldn't have asked for a better place to get married! Venue is beautiful, food is amazing, and staff is top of the line!

They did a great job in making my day special!

Samantha · Married on 07/14/2012

I had a great wedding and would recommend anyone to have any event at the event center!

kattie · Married on 06/23/2012

Our wedding was amazing, it was exactly what we wanted. Jamie was an amazing wedding coordinator. She was calm, attentive, and very helpful. The food was great and the venue was beautiful. Everyone enjoyed their time. Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie · Married on 06/02/2012

Wonderful experience! The staff was excellent... heard nothing but great things about the food, atmosphere and overall experience from our guests!

Karen · Married on 05/11/2012

Fleur de Lis was not only gorgeous for my ceremony & reception but they also provided wonderful service to everyone. They took care of every detail & I didn't have to worry about a thing! Everyone at my wedding commented on how great the food & drinks were...and there was never a line at the bar! This was perfect for our New Orleans style wedding without the expensive price like the hotels in downtown New Orleans! The complimentary limo service after was the perfect ending to a perfect wedding! I would love to attend a wedding here in the future!