38 Reviews for Fleur and Stems

Flower Girl Baskets (2)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)
36 Fleur and Stems Reviews

The ladies at Fleur and Dreams are wonderful! I've worked with them on multiple occassions for multiple events. Whether it be a wedding birthday party, or another events, they are always there to deliver the most beautiful flowers I've seen. Kylee, Caroline, McKenzie, and Stephanie have such great custoner service and aleays go above and beyond for the clients and planners they work with.

Profile Picture Audrey, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

From the first contact Kate was personal, professional and genuinely kind. She listened to my needs and worked with my hectic schedule. I love her style and creativity. Her attention to details made my floral pieces perfect. She made what could be a stressful experience very easy and fun. She also does photography! Thanks Kate!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Photography

There was a bit of drama early on when the original girl I was working with left the company without notice, but once Kylee took over, things were smooth sailing! I could not have been more pleased with all of the arrangements, bouquets, and little details that made the ceremony and reception perfect!! We came in from out of town, so I seriously got teary eyed when I had to leave my GORGEOUS bouquet at the hotel to catch my flight! You won’t be disappointed with F&S on your side!

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Fleur and Stems was one of the easiest and most rewarding vendors of my entire wedding. They were flawless from start to finish with their creativity, communication, design and delivery. I had high expectations and was blown away by the Fleur and stems team. Additionally, not only was the quality and design impeccable, the price per volume could not be beat.

I recommend Fleur and Stems to any bride looking to have florals that not only stun, but also don't break the bank. I could NOT have been any happier with my Fleur and Stems flowers.

Photos
Profile Picture Claire, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were beautiful at my cousins wedding! I couldn't believe it! GOOD JOB

Profile Picture Gina, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

THEY ARE SO GOOD! I loved everything they do!

Profile Picture Brynn, 7/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Seriously, such a fantastic company to work with. They made sure that everything was perfect for our wedding day. They were also very helpful in all of our meetings leading up to the big day. Our florist Kyrstin was very knowledgeable and professional. She did her homeork and catered to our tastes extremely well.
They we were very flexible and willing to work with us when some of our plans changed. Honestly, if you are looking for a florist, Fleur and Stems is the way to go!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

This is a fantastic company that knows what there doing. They have excellent service and beautiful arrangement! I highly recommended them!

Profile Picture Tori, 7/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Fleur and Stems were my floral vendor for my wedding and they did an amazing job! I was very pleased how they incorporated my colors for my wedding into the floral arrangements. They even made a flower basket for my daughter/flower girl. Which was adorable. The flowers looked great and smelled even better. From the decorations for the ceremony to the flowers for my wedding line and reception they all were beautiful and enchanting. Thank you so much Tanya for you hard work and assistance. Love you Guys!

Profile Picture Gina, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

BEST FLOWERS EVER! You would have to be crazy not to hire fleur & stems. Best flower girls in Utah!! (And there's a lot) so professional and their designs were stunning!

Profile Picture Carli, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Fleur and Stems are amazing at what they do. They understand the latest trends, but also listen so they can personalize their designs to fit the clients personal style. They are quick to respond to communications and there are no hidden costs. And, it seems they really love what they do and genuinely enjoy making your wedding beautiful!

Profile Picture Lia, 6/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Highly, highly recommend Fleur & Stems!
I really couldn't be more impressed with these ladies! I came to Kyrstin with little to no knowledge of flower types, or even a real vision of what I wanted our flowers to look like at our wedding/reception, however I did have a set budget that I needed to keep.

Kyrstin went through a ton of flowers with me and helped me to create a vision of exactly what I wanted as well as altering things around several times to keep me at budget, yet still give me the flowers I wanted most. I was absolutely stunned by the gorgeous arrangements/bouquets/etc. she created for our day.

Thank you, Fleur & Stems for making our special day even more beautiful with your gorgeous arrangements! We are forever grateful!

Profile Picture Trinity, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I absolutely love Fleur and Stems! I contacted her just days before my bridals and not only was she beyond willing to work with my schedule, but she created the most stunning bouquet!

Profile Picture Madison, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I worked with Kate on a photo-floral collaboration and she made a gorgeous bouquet and had it ready for me even though I came early for pickup! Super friendly, great service, and amazing talent. I would 100% recommend her!

Profile Picture Haley, 5/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

They're awesome! So great to work with and so talented! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Lily, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I could not recommend a better florist. They were able to work with me personally, and my schedule, and even add little non-floral touches to the bouquets to make them individual and special for my bridesmaids. Everything looked perfect, just how I had imagined it all! It was a fairytale from start to finish, and the florals were beyond anything I could have imagined. The cost was surprisingly low, and they worked with me to keep things down and within a good budget, too! Definitely grateful for Fleur and Stems, because they made the florals the least stressful thing possible! If you use them for your wedding or other needs, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Fleur and Stems was great to work with! They listened to what I wanted, and it turned out great! I had LOTS of compliments on the flowers :)

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

When I began wedding planning, I had a very hard time finding a florist who was responsive to emails. I was feeling overwhelmed until I found Kate with Fleur & Stems. She communicated effectively and ensured me that she would work hard to fulfill our vision, which she certainly did. The florals for my bridals and wedding were gorgeous and my sweethearts' table turned out better than I could have imagined. We received so many compliments on how beautiful our flowers looked and smelled. I would highly recommend Kate to anyone who is looking for a wedding florist.

Profile Picture Jordan, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kyrstin and the staff at Fleur and Stems did a beautiful job for our daughters wedding. Kyrstin was able to stay within our budget and produce gorgeous results. The bridal bouquet was stunning. We had so many compliments from guests in regards to our floral arrangements. Thank You!

Profile Picture Angela, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

She was AMAZING!! We had a very organized meeting, and she knew exactly what my brain was thinking when I couldn't explain the look i wanted. On my crazy wedding day, my flowers were right where i needed them, at the perfect time. I never had to worry about anything, and I couldn't have picked a better florist! Absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Hannah, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kate is awesome! The bouquet she made for me was gorgeous. It was exactly what I wanted!

Profile Picture Emma, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

They were amazing! My flowers were super important to me for my wedding, and they went above and beyond. You could not pick a better company!

Profile Picture Catherine, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

They did such an amazing job with my wedding flowers! They listened and I got exactly what I wanted. My bouquet was perfect and the reception flowers were beautiful! They are the best place for special occasion flowers!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kate was great to work with! She listened to our ideas and delivered quality floral arrangements that our friends and family members are still raving about. She was flexible when plans changed and resourceful. Awesome florist!!

Profile Picture User7487321, 1+ year ago, 1 Review