Fletcher Films Reviews

4 | Kailua Kona, HI

4 Reviews for Fletcher Films

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2016

Getting a wedding video was at the top of my wish list for the wedding. My husband ended up surprising me with Fletcher Films on the day of the wedding, and it was the most amazing gift he could have given to me. The wedding video captures all of the emotion of the day, which is so much more than the photos. I highly recommend getting one. AND I HIGHLY recommend Fletcher Films. There were friendly yet professional, and a joy to work with during the day as well as after the wedding day. The wedding video is incredible.. more than I could have ever dreamed it to be. Beautiful drone shots capturing our home town in Hawaii, perfect clips of speeches, and just enough of every part of the wedding. See for yourself their final product, and book Fletcher Films for your wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Meghan · Married on 06/09/2016

Loved my wedding video! Ryan was so easy to work with and went above and beyond to make sure we got exactly what we wanted!!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Courtney · Married on 03/12/2016

Just go ahead and hire Fletcher Films to do your wedding video. You won't be disappointed. Hands down - best decision I made. Videographers are a dime a dozen, but real storytellers are very hard to come by. Ryan was meant to do this. He did an AH-MAZING job creating our wedding video, and it's the most frequently shared element of our entire wedding and we continue to get complements on how beautifully it was edited together.

Being in the advertising industry, I really did anticipate to watch it and have some feedback to give. But after watching it for the first time, my husband and I were in tears. We looked at each other and literally said "he nailed it." All of our friends and family are also blown away by the artistry. They can't watch it and not shed a tear. Ryan captured the day so beautifully, and really helped to share it with the Ohana that wasn't able to make it to the islands.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Alison · Married on 06/05/2015

Our wedding video was simply amazing! I don't need to say anymore but that Fletcher films was extremely professional, well priced and the end result was just perfect. See the link below :)

Sent on 09/08/2016