Fletch Photography Reviews

Fletch Photography 5
Fletch Photography 6
Fletch Photography 7
  • User1719650 · 2+ years ago

Josh and Miho were awesome to work with! We met them at a friends wedding in 2011...they were professional and her photos turned out amazing...we had to hire them for ours! They were responsive to all my my questions and were flexible in allowing us do a payment plan. In addtion, they are so friendly! I can't wait to see our pictuers and have recommended them to a few friends who have upcomming wedding in Hawaii.

Sent on 09/09/2012

Our wedding was very small, intimate and simple but we still wanted to have lots of pictures to remember our special day. Josh and Miho did just that and more. My husband and I are not glamorous people but the pictures came out absolutely gorgeous. When we received our images, we were so surprised to see that Josh and Miho captured EVERYTHING… the scenery, our guests, the ceremony, the emotions, everything. Looking thru our pictures felt like we were reliving our wedding day all over again!
    We highly recommend Fletch Photography and will definitely have them capture all of the important moments in our life!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Josh and Miho are OUTSTANDING at what they do! Not only is their work beautiful, but they are great and easy to work with. Our friends and family all agree that our pictures turned out phenomenal and we feel very fortunate to have had Josh and Miho there to capture such a big day for us. In addition to their great work, they were also very responsive. We had a reception back home 2 weeks after our wedding. Josh and Miho sent us a preview of a few of our pictures so we could share them with our friends and family. Our discs took a little longer to be completed then they originally thought (busy season for them!) but they were honest and professional and kept they us up to date on when they would be shipped. We have no complaints at all...thank you to Josh and Miho!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Hannah · Married on 07/14/2012

Josh and Miho were awesome! They were very professional, easy going, and quick! I couldn't have asked for better photographers. And my husband and I were very thankful that they weren't the overbearing type.

Thank you both for being so talented and making the photo ops so easy! I'm sure the pictures will be amazing!

ben · Married on 06/09/2012

Josh and Miho were great. They worked with us every step of the way. They were very flexible and able to accomodate our every need. The fact that they're a team and can shoot photo's at multiple locations at once was great because they were able to capture both my wife and I getting ready prior to the wedding. Their vision and expertise helped capture memories that my wife and I will be able to cherish for the rest of our lives. I would highly recommend them to any couple getting married on the Big Island.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Megan · Married on 06/02/2012

Fletch Photography exceeded my expectations in every way. They are some of the most skilled photographers that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Not only is their raw photography amazing, but their taste in editing is exceptional. As a company, they are prompt and professional. As people, they are friendly, comfortable and such a pleasure to be with. They put us at our ease right away, and shooting the pictures felt natural and fun. They have an amazing knack of capturing interactions between people. It's almost as if they see special moments before they happen! I now have hundreds of priceless photos from my wedding day and can relive every moment perfectly, thanks to Fletch Photography!

Jillian · Married on 05/30/2012

I could not be more pleased with the services provided by Fletch Photography... Miho and Josh are FABULOUS!! A++++

Sent on 06/26/2012

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2012

Josh and Miho make a great team and really did a wonderful job making us feel comfortable in front of the cameras.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Michelle · Married on 02/19/2012

This is the second event we had the pleasure of working with Josh and Miho of Fletch Photography. After using them for my son's wedding and seeing the results, I knew we would want to use them again at my daughter's wedding.

They did a tremendous job, were very professional and we had no worries or doubts about how wonderful a job they would do. They made us feel comfortable and confident that everything would go as planned...and it did!

We just received the slideshow and images for my daughter's recent wedding in Hawaii and they captured the event perfectly! Josh and Miho are a great team, wonderful people, prompt and make you feel at ease, which was especially helpful knowing when planning a destination wedding. Too bad we don't have any more weddings to plan...We would definitely use them again (No other children).

I highly recommend them. Thank you so much, Josh and Miho!

Mother of the Bride 2013
    Mother of the Groom 2012

Sent on 08/16/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2011

My husband & I decided to get married along with 20 something of our closest family and friends in Hawaii. We found Fletch and immediately decided they were for us. A few months later, the resort we had picked out was damaged and shut down due to the tsunami (crazy). We were so sad because we really wanted that place! After alot of searching, we found and picked a different wedding venue on a different island, Maui. I contacted Fletch and told him my decision to move it hoping it wouldnt be difficult, and it wasnt at all! Im so glad we decided to stick with them and fly them to Maui to capture the most magical day of our lives! Now we have hundreds of amazing images that will literally last a lifetime. What I think I love about Fletch, is the timeless feeling that all the images have! Not a typical trendy photographer, that does whats in style, but real artists that will be beautiful and timeless for as long as we can cherish them. We are very happy with the quality and how amazing each and every picture is! If you are getting married anywhere on any Hawaiian Island, take Fletch with! You will not be dissapointed :)

Sent on 07/31/2012

Stephanie · Married on 08/13/2011

Josh and Miho were fabulous! My original wedding photographer cancelled on me less than a month before my wedding, but I ended up getting more than I could have hoped for from these two. They were so accommodating and really a pleasure to work with, and it shows in the photos they take - everything about our pictures is relaxed and cool, but more than that they are technically beautiful. I love that I have these pictures to remember that day for the rest of my life!
    I try to convince my husband we should get married every year because it was so fun the first time. He doesn't go for the idea so much, but if he did I would ask Josh and Miho to be our photographers every time :)

• User3499837 · event on 03/23/2011

Seriously couldn't ask for a better time getting our photos taken. Josh and Miho make a great team. The quality of images is amazing. Very professional.

Sent on 08/30/2013

Kainoa & Robin · Married on 03/05/2011

The best choice you can make on your wedding day is to have Josh & Miho Fletcher there to capture your special day. They are warm, friendly, and extremely creative. They put every ounce of their energy into taking the best photos, while being open to concerns you might have. I remember waiting with excitement and anticipation for the photos to be available and wow, they didn't disappoint. We were both blow away and are so thankful we chose to work with Fletch Photography. After all is said and done, the best way to take you back to that special day is with photos. I can promise you, we are absolutely thrilled with our album and I have no doubt you will be too. AND...Josh and Miho are now some of our most favorite people on the whole planet! Our kids love them too and that says a lot!

Joe · Married on 07/31/2010

Josh and Miho are fantastic! Not only is the quality of their work amazing, but they are some of the nicest people in the world! They are true professionals, and carry on their work with tremendous grace and the peacefulness you hope from all your vendors on your wedding day.

A wedding photographer can make or break your wedding day and they definitely "made" our day. We couldn't be happier with our photos and nearly three years later still receive frequent comments about how awesome our wedding photos are. Thank you Josh and Miho for capturing our special day with one amazing shot after another!! I just wish you lived close enough to shoot all of our special events!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Carolyn · Married on 06/20/2010

Josh and Miho Fletcher captured our wedding with the most charming compositions that reveal pure emotion and loveliness. Like us, our family and friends, you will find yourself swooning over their gorgeous, clever, artsy imagery again and again. They managed to document not just idyllic, dreamy scenes of our big day, but the small moments — the ones that keep making us smile and melt. We felt lucky and grateful to be in front of their cameras.

Carolyn & Joe
    Big Island

Noelle · Married on 06/07/2009

Josh and miho were a delight to work with and amazing at capturing all the special moments on our big day. They listened carefully to all our priorities, and exceeded our expectations with their creativity, flexibility, professionalism, and incredible ability to be everywhere at once. They even made us a wedding slideshow to show our family while we waited to get our pictures ready. We were extremely happy with our pictures and the processing, and my husband and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Jason · Married on 07/18/2012

Josh and Miho were fantastic. They were very accommodating to any requests we had and it was clear early on that one of their goals was to ensure we got the shots we wanted. They don’t pressure you to pose and they capture the true essence of your love and happiness in the moment as it is happening. They work in tandem, which is awesome, as it allows them to capture multiple perspectives throughout the day which results in them delivering some amazingly unique photos. After our wedding they continued to impress as we were having a celebration with family and friends back home and had a last minute request to get some photos early (during their busiest time of the year) so we could include them in a slideshow during the night. Not only did they go above and beyond to get them to us in time but the results were stunning! When you’re looking for someone to capture your wedding day as beautifully as you remember it you can’t go wrong with Fletch Photography – we’d recommend them to anyone!

- Jason & Heather

Sent on 08/03/2012

Cary · Married on 05/20/2012

Josh and Miho are the best on the Big Island hands down, and likely the best in the State. I looked through all the portfolios online of Big Island and Oahu vendors. How could we not choose them? Their photos are magazine quality. Josh and Miho are a great team and having the both of them allowed much more versatility. We could split up in men's and women's groups and got so many different views of our wedding and reception. They are very gracious and very creative, catching all the areas of the Inn we had the wedding at. They also caught the times just right; late afternoon, sunset and night. Our first face to face made us very comfortable with them and though we didn't present them with much of a background of what we wanted (cause we weren't sure), they painted such a pretty picture. We are so very thankful for meeting them and having these wonderful pictures we will cherish and enjoy sharing.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Jane · Married on 05/20/2016

Josh and Miho were beyond fabulous! We're from Minnesota and planned a destination wedding in Hawaii, so 99% of planning was via email/internet. The Hilton Waikoloa Village had a list of preferred photographers, and just by looking at Fletch Photography's portfolio online, they by far had the best quality photos, and the style we were looking for. It's always nice to have a husband and wife team (or two photographers) so that you can maximize the photos you get during your big day (women getting ready, girls getting ready, details of the ceremony and reception setup, multiple views of the first look, etc.) These two were so fun to work with, listened to our wishes, and also had tons of creative ideas for our photos. Although I don't know the total time they ended up being with us (crazy day!), I'm pretty sure they stayed a bit longer than necessary to make sure we captured everything we wanted. I'll be honest and say that the photos did about 11 weeks to get to us. That being said, we got almost 900 photos back for the 4 hours we had with them, and every single one of those color photos in black and white as well! It was so worth the wait!! I could tell that they really took the time to edit each and every one of our photos carefully. I'd work with them again any day!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Hannah · Married on 01/10/2014

Josh and Miho are the perfect team of photographers. We first found out about Fletch Photography by just doing a google search for photographers on the Big Island. My husband and I had never been, so we were having to rely a lot on our online research to find vendors for our wedding. We happened upon Fletch's blog and from that point we were hooked. The amazing and creative photos just took our breath away and they have such a unique style! We felt they would capture our wedding in a way that was unique to us. And they did just that. On the day, they were so accommodating and patient with all our family and friends. And they really focused in on my husband and I during our photos with just the two of us, giving us quiet moments to just be with each other and take in the moment all while capturing it so we could keep it forever. They were comfortable to work with and easy going. They gave us direction, but also let us come up with ideas for different shots...they even let me steal a pose from a photo that was on their blog! :) They were also very reasonable with the overall cost and very quick with the turnaround of the finished photos. We were so pleased with their work and are so glad they were apart of our special day. I recommend them to any couple getting hitched on the Big Island. If you choose Fletch, you will get two great photographers who are unique, have a great eye, listen to your ideas, and capture the day exactly how you want to remember it. They will tell your story perfectly, and will bring out all the beautiful details.

Sent on 07/09/2014

They are more on the expensive side and the photos are beautiful I just wish there was a bit more editing done with them.

Fletch Photography's reply:

Hi, Thank you so much for your review and your feed back on the editing! All our photos go through standard correction and touch ups. We usually wait to hear from each client if they want special/additional editing on their photos since everyone has different preferences. Please e-mail us if you have additional requests and we can talk about your options! We'd be glad to help. Thank you again for taking the time to review! - Josh & Miho
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/25/2012

We don't photograph well but josh and Miho did a great job of making us feel comfortable and took many photos. They really captured the essence of the day, the two of them took lots of great shots... Candids prior to the ceremony, all the elements of the ceremony, and portraits. But what we loved best is the romantic photos taken after the ceremony of the two of us. They look like they came out of a magazine, we look so glamorous! They captured our special day and will help us remember it for the rest of our years together. If I had any criticism it would be that I didn't prepare a list of group portraits in advance, and so that bit was a little confusing to try and remember which photos we wanted and of whom.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Both Josh and Miho were great to work with, and have been so nice throughout the entire process! They really put us at ease when they were shooting us, and were incredibly flattering.

They were also very flexible - they stayed later than they were booked in order to catch our sparkler sendoff. They had great ideas and loved the mix of posed and candid photos we received!

Sent on 01/22/2013