Fletch Photography Reviews

94 Reviews for Fletch Photography

94 Fletch Photography Reviews

Emily · Married on 11/01/2018

Professional and Fun to Work With

Josh was right on time and was able to take charge of organizing people and getting them where they needed to be. He was full of great ideas for shots and poses, but was also open to any crazy ideas we had. He was professional to the end and was fun to work with. Can't wait to see how the photos turn out!

• Briana

Briana · Married on 05/05/2018

Wow! Miho and Josh are absolutely amazing! From the scenic to the posed to the candid shots - they captured every detail of our special day perfectly! We are so incredibly happy with our photos! Highly recommend this photographer team!

Fletch Photography 1
    Fletch Photography 2
    Fletch Photography 3
    Fletch Photography 4

Erin · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Fletch Photography! Josh took our engagement photos in May and were so pleased with the results. He made the process extremely seamless and enjoyable. We would highly recommend Fletch to anyone for their upcoming engagement or wedding. THANK YOU Josh!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 02/21/2018

Josh and Miho took both our engagement photos in Waimea and our wedding photos during our Waikoloa ceremony and after on the beach. The pictures are amazing and really captured the special moments of our day. We have gotten so many compliments on the pictures. Josh and Miho helped make our wedding perfect. We can't recommend them highly enough.

Hali · Married on 11/03/2017

Josh and Miho are great!!! Super attentive and professional while photographing our sunset ceremony on the beach :) Thank you!

eric · Married on 10/25/2017

If you've looked at Josh's portfolio you know his work speaks for itself and is worth every penny. Despite those already high expectations, Josh's attitude, professionalism, friendliness, and dedication to making our experience special exceeded anything I could reasonably have hoped for. Josh, literally and without exaggeration, saved our wedding day with his quick thinking, decisive action, and relentless positivity. His ability to make the best of a situation was as amazing as his talent with a camera. Book him, you won't be disappointed.

Addyson · Married on 10/19/2017

LOVE JOSH & MIHO! They were incredible on the wedding day making both my husband and I feel comfortable. They helped us with poses and knew exactly where to take the best shots. We enjoyed every minute they were there. They kept in contact the whole time before the wedding, always answering any question I had and everything went SO smooth the day of the wedding. We just received our preview of our photos and of course they are amazing! If you're getting married in Hawaii , you MUST use Fletch Photography! You'll regret it if you don't.

Vanessa · Married on 09/23/2017

I can't recommend Josh & Miho enough. They are so talented and have captured the most beautiful memories for us. Our wedding photos are just incredible and tell the story of the day perfectly. Fletch goes above and beyond to get the right shots and capture your day. My husband normally hates getting his photo taken but they made us both feel so comfortable that the photos look natural and express how truly happy we felt that day. You can't go wrong choosing Fletch!

Fletch Photography 5
    Fletch Photography 6
    Fletch Photography 7
    Fletch Photography 8

Chelsea · Married on 09/20/2017

We had Josh and Miho as our photographers for our wedding at the Four Seasons in September and couldn't be happier with our choice. Our wedding planner helped coordinate the booking so we didn't have any direct contact with them prior to the wedding. But I reviewed their portfolio extensively and loved the soft romantic feel of all their pictures. I knew that they were the right choice for us.

It took a little over 12 weeks to receive our pictures. Definitely quite a long wait but you can request some previews to show those anxious family members. The wait was worth it though. All the images were so stunning! We were completely blown away. We received so many compliments on them. I don't think there was a single bad picture in the 700+ pictures that we received. You also get them in black and white as well. All pictures were beautifully organized on an online gallery for you to download and show friends and family. Out of all of our vendors, I think they were worth the most of our money. We will treasure these images for a lifetime. Thank you Josh and Miho!

Kristin · Married on 09/09/2017

We were so happy with Fletch! They took magnificent pictures and just did such a great job!

Fletch Photography 9
    Fletch Photography 10

Candace · Married on 08/03/2017

Josh and Miho were fantastic! Their work is amazing, they are very easy to work with, and they are extremely professional. We were able to relax while they captured our wedding perfectly. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married on the Big Island.

Jacki · Married on 07/04/2017

Amazing engagement and wedding photos. Professional and competent. I would use josh over and over.

Stephanie · Married on 06/28/2017

Josh and Miho were wonderful to work with. They are always smiling and joyful, which is contagious. They help you relax on what can be a stressful day. For two people who do not like getting their picture taken, they made it easy and enjoyable. They gave great direction and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The photos were gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with them. I think I looked at them every day for a month after I got them. From getting ready, to the ceremony, to reception, to the dance floor the photos are perfect. The photos I love the most are the candid photos that you did not even know Josh was taking. That is what makes Josh and Miho such great photographers. They have this natural eye for things and create beauty out of the little things. I am so happy we chose Fletch Photography. If you are getting married in Hawaii, BOOK THEM. I promise you will not be disapointed.

Fletch Photography 11
    Fletch Photography 12
    Fletch Photography 13
    Fletch Photography 14
    Fletch Photography 15
    Fletch Photography 16

Carolyn · Married on 06/23/2017

Fletch Photography did an amazing job photographing our special day on the big island of Hawaii in June! I couldn't be happier with the level of service, professionalism and quality of pictures from our special day that I will always have and will cherish forever. Josh and his wife did an amazing job capturing the most special and intimate moments from our wedding day and the quality and artistic viewpoints were truly amazing. I can't say enough great things. Highly recommend!

Abby · Married on 05/29/2017

We absolutely loved working with Miho and Josh! They made a stressful part of the day so very easy. We loved having a team of two photographers working throughout the evening to capture us before the ceremony separate, and then together after. They helped us plan out the very best time to take all of the photos. We received so many wonderful pictures only a short time after our big day. The website is so easy to use and you can share photos with all of your guests. Josh and Miho came highly recommended to us and we completely see why. If you want a team to help make your day very special, we would definitely recommend Fletch Photography.

Kati · Married on 05/27/2017

The most incredibly talented photographers in the world! Josh and Miho know to capture the most beautiful moments, provide great direction and are so friendly/fun to work with! They exceeded my expectations tremendously and I will cherish the photos they took forevever! Thank you Josh & Miho!!!

Fletch Photography 17

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2017

Josh and Miho are amazing! If you are looking for a photographer, then I would HIGHLY recommend Fletch Photography!! They were both very professional and very fun to work with. We received our photos about 2 months after the wedding and my husband and I couldn't be happier; we will cherish them for years to come. I love that their photos are not just pictures of people and things, but are art pieces themselves. Their artistic style was exactly what I was looking for and I am so glad that I made the right choice! Their portfolio speaks for itself, so take a look at their website if you need more convincing. But, if you decide to work with Josh and Miho, you won't be disappointed. :)

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2016

osh and Miho exceeded our expectations in every way! Without giving them much direction, they managed to capture every precious moment of our wedding. They knew all the right poses and made sure we had the most beautiful settings behind us. The only thing I really, really wanted, were sunset cliff photos overlooking the ocean. Josh and Miho gave us just that! Our photos look like something you would see in a upscale magazine. They are also such a down to earth couple and my husband I both felt so comfortable around them. Their style is unique and beautiful, and and I could not have asked for better. Our wedding photos are absolutely breath-taking and my husband and I will cherish them forever!

Ashly · Married on 06/18/2016

If you are searching for photographers that will capture your big day perfectly, Josh and Miho with Fletch Photography is your team! My husband and I both agree that we thoroughly enjoyed working with Josh and Miho.

We had our wedding at a private beach club in north Kona with about 70 guests. We were fortunate to have a gorgeous sunset with the full moon rising over Hualalai Mountain. They managed to capture the setting even better than I had imagined. I specifically loved our photos of the dance floor action! It was like we were back on the dance floor! Smiles and laughs!

Josh and Miho were professional, down to earth, relaxed and so fun to work with. It was nice to have a husband and wife team that enjoy working together and make it easy and fun for the bride and groom! Thank you Fletch Photography!!

Carla · Married on 06/08/2016

Hands down the best photographers we have ever worked with! Choosing Fletch Photography to take our wedding photos was easily one of the best decisions we made. Josh and Miho are so creative and easy to work with, they made the process of taking photos so effortless and the end result is just stunning. They were professional, prompt, and captured each aspect of our wedding perfectly. Photos are such an important part of any wedding and it is the best feeling knowing we were in great hands. Thanks to Josh and Miho, we get to treasure and relive all the wonderful moments of our wedding! We highly, highly recommend Fletch Photography!!!

Laura · Married on 01/09/2016

Josh and Miho are incredibly talented photographers and a great team to work with. From day one they were professional, friendly and helpful. I cannot thank them enough for capturing our special day so beautifully. We will cherish all of our photos for years to come. Everything about the experience was wonderful and I would highly recommend Fletch Photography to anyone and everyone!

Jenny · Married on 12/02/2015

When searching for a wedding photographer, I liked the idea of composing the day as a story to look back on. While still photography is great, I wanted a photographer that could capture special moments happening, as those are the photos that would help us remember the true feeling and emotion of the day. From reviewing their website, we knew immediately that Fletch Photography’s style was what we wanted for our wedding. And, as expected, Josh and Miho captured our wedding day perfectly! Not only are they great photographers, but lovely people as well, which made the experience even more enjoyable. Now, nearly a year later, thanks to their hard work, we can look back on our amazing day and remember even the smallest details and interactions that would be long forgotten if hadn't been documented. I would highly recommend Josh and Miho for any of your photography needs!

Lauren · Married on 09/18/2015

My husband and I were referred to Josh and Miho Fletcher by Dj Tiger and his wife Betsy. It could not have been a better recommendation! We had an amazing experience with Josh and Miho, who are the sweetest and most down to earth people, and are so incredibly talented and professional at what they do. We booked them for both our engagement and wedding photos so it was a little over a year that we spent working with them. Our photos are incredible. They truly capture the magic we felt in those moments and it fills our hearts with joy every time we look at our images. Josh and Miho, thank you both from the bottom our hearts for all your hard work, fun, and patience with us. You two are truly the best!

Matthew · Married on 07/16/2015

Josh & his wife Miho are absolute wonderful photographers and even better people, which makes working them incredibly enjoyable. Fortunately, Nina and I had the opportunity to fly to the Big Island 4 months prior to our wedding to interview 3 photographers, which made our decision a no brainer. Both Josh & Miho are very outgoing and laid back yet professional individuals meaning they're always open to change and suggestions while producing a phenomenal product. At the wedding, they blended in with the crowd VERY well so never felt intrusive or forced, yet the pictures show they were around us and our guests the entire time. Thank you thank you thank you Josh & Miho for perfectly capturing our perfect today. Aloha!