Fletch Photography Reviews

104 | Kailua Kona, HI

104 Reviews for Fletch Photography

Nicole Borisoff · Getting married on 04/02/2021

Amazing and Talented!!!

Fletch is the best of the best! The moment we got engaged, I knew he was the Photographer I had always wanted! Fletch has an eye for beauty, and captures the best moments in all of his shots. We couldn't be happier to have him on our wedding day! He made everything feel natural, organic, and most of all fun! He captured so many different shots we had never thought of. We are so honored to have had you as our photographer, and thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!! You truly made the day so special!

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Bree

Bree Kahawaii · Married on 02/13/2020

The Best!!

Fletch Photography is without a doubt, the best photographer on the island. Josh’s style and talent is one of a kind, and the only way to describe it, is for you to see it yourself! He has a lot of his work up on his IG page so please check it out!! He did our wedding and engagement photos, and they both came out better than we imagined. As a couple doing a photo shoot for the first time ever, we felt a little silly posing for photos. We talked about how we were worried they were going to come out awkward...but Josh directed us throughout and made us feel at ease. When we got the photos back we were blown away!!! Somehow Josh used his magic to make the photos come out absolutely beautifully! We looked like a picture frame couple and the background looked like a screen saver!! Josh and Emily worked so hard during the wedding and were taking pictures all day. We are so thankful that we had the honor of working with them, because now we have photos we will be proud to show off for a lifetime. Fletch has given us beautiful photos that capture the emotions through out the night. If you are trying to pick a photographer for your wedding or event, PLEASE give Fletch an opportunity. You will not regret it. They are priced very reasonably and after receiving the pictures from our big day, we would have paid even more for the quality of their work. Mahalo Nui Loa Fletch!!

Sent on 05/17/2020

Laurie · Married on 12/08/2019

Just 'WOW'!

Absolutely incredible. Captured all the best candids without anyone knowing he was there, and some fantastic creative shots. Was great working with both little ones and older ones to capture just the right moment and spirit. Could not recommend Fletch highly enough!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Sara Thomas · Married on 11/04/2019

Highly recommend

If you are getting married in Hawaii, you must hire Fletch Photography! From our first inquiry email to the big day and after, Josh went above and beyond. He made me feel so relaxed on our wedding day and made the whole process so fun and special. Our photos turned out better than we could even imagine. They are so beautiful and perfectly capture the magic of Hawaii. Can not recommend enough

Sent on 12/19/2019

Sonya · Married on 08/31/2019

This is the highest quality, most artistic, and most complete set of images I could have wished for on my wedding day. Dream photographer!

JOSH IS THE BEST!!!!! I knew that picking our wedding day photographer was the single most important decision we would make for our wedding, because we would carry those pictures with us forever as reminders of our special day. So I took special care when choosing Fletch and pored over sample albums from photographers all over the big island (and the rest of hawaii) to find the very best. Josh's images stood out: go see his website for yourself, the composition and framing and colors have true artistry that is head and shoulders above the competition.

Come wedding day, Fletch did not disappoint, in fact they exceeded our wildest expectations. Josh came with a colleague so we had 2 camera folks on site. They were both SO kind and sweet, keeping us calm on our big day while also getting us in position for perfect lighting and shooting some stunning shots.

The album download link came back earlier than expected, and we now have thousands and thousands of images, each more perfect and vivid than the next. We asked Fletch to adjust white balance on the b/w photos and they did that kindly for us which was a nice extra touch. Looking back through the photos, not only are they visually stunning but more importantly Fletch took LOTS of pictures of the bride and group, wedding party, and every single guest. Unlike some other photographers who take a billion pictures of the food/decor for their own portfolios, Fletch focuses on the PEOPLE, and there is so much heart and emotions in the photos that were captured on our big day.

This is the highest quality, most artistic, and most complete set of images I could have wished for on my wedding day. Mahalo Fletch for being a dream of a photographer - I will recommend you to anybody getting married in hawaii!!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Sara Zeidenberg · Married on 04/05/2019

Stunning wedding photos, thanks to Fletch Photography!

My husband and I highly recommend hiring Fletch Photography for your wedding! They were immediately responsive with our inquiry and answered all our questions, while providing friendly guidance for a photo package perfect for us. We are so happy with our photos--they are beautiful, artistic and unique, which drew me to their services in the first place. I loved how Josh and Miho helped us feel comfortable, since it can be awkward getting photographed! Their art direction was awesome, we truly have epic and gorgeous photos of our destination wedding.

Josh and Miho were seamless during the ceremony and reception, and the online tool for viewing our photos was a great way see and share our special day, too. Overall a fantastic experience to work with Fletch!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Tom · Married on 02/15/2019

The best wedding photographers on the Big Island

We researched many photographers, as my husband is a stickler about photography (being a photographer himself). We chose Fletch because of how well they capture couples and the scenery and how they color their photos. Josh and Niho were great to work with, easy to get along with, and amazing at their craft. We can't wait to see the final product!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • analisa

analisa · Married on 02/09/2019

Mauna Kea Wedding

Josh and Miho are truly an amazing team! They both have a great eye for the composition of photos and understand how to capture amazing moments! My now husband and I, met with Josh and Miho a few months prior to our wedding. After the meeting we knew we had selected the best of the best. Their professionalism and excitement for photography made us even more excited about our wedding day and thinking about all the details.
    They day of the wedding I was taken away with how thoughtful each of Josh and Miho’s shots were and how detailed they both are. It was amazing to watch, it even brought tears to my eyes. This team creates art and captures moments that are irreplaceable.
    We were so grateful that you were part of our wedding day and so fun to work with – you guys are the best! We cannot wait to see all the photos and share them with our friends and family!
    XOXO – Analisa and Jason Olson

Sent on 03/31/2019

Emily · Married on 11/01/2018

Professional and Fun to Work With

Josh was right on time and was able to take charge of organizing people and getting them where they needed to be. He was full of great ideas for shots and poses, but was also open to any crazy ideas we had. He was professional to the end and was fun to work with. Can't wait to see how the photos turn out!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Lindsey Lontayo · Married on 08/20/2018

The Best Memories From My Favorite Day

These two are amazing!!!!!!!! I am speechless, but going to try to put into words how appreciative we are.

When we received our photos, we stayed up for hours looking at them. They are perfect. Collin and I are just blown away by how beautifully they captured our wedding day (which was extremely windy due to a hurricane/tropical storm settling in).  The artistry and eye in how they shoot and edit your pictures is the reason why we chose Fletch Photography. They captured our emotion and love in a way that tells a story with these pictures, which was so important to us with only inviting a small amount of family and friends. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. I have no idea how to narrow down which ones to print and display!
    I can't say it enough, thank you!
    If you are looking for a destination photographer in Hawaii, look no further. This is it.
    With much love, Collin Lindsey, and Lukas

Sent on 08/12/2019

Gayle · Married on 05/26/2018

Highly Recommend

Josh and Miho come highly recommended for a reason! They are incredibly professional, personable and talented. They made us feel 100% comfortable during the event and throughout the planning process. The last thing you want on your wedding day is to worry about wether or not every moment is being captured. Josh and Miho go above and beyond to capture every moment, and do it beautifully. Our pictures were everything we wanted them to be and more! I feel honored to have had the opportunity to work with them and I could not recommend them more!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 05/05/2018

Wow! Miho and Josh are absolutely amazing! From the scenic to the posed to the candid shots - they captured every detail of our special day perfectly! We are so incredibly happy with our photos! Highly recommend this photographer team!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Erin · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Fletch Photography! Josh took our engagement photos in May and were so pleased with the results. He made the process extremely seamless and enjoyable. We would highly recommend Fletch to anyone for their upcoming engagement or wedding. THANK YOU Josh!!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 02/21/2018

Josh and Miho took both our engagement photos in Waimea and our wedding photos during our Waikoloa ceremony and after on the beach. The pictures are amazing and really captured the special moments of our day. We have gotten so many compliments on the pictures. Josh and Miho helped make our wedding perfect. We can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Hali · Married on 11/03/2017

Josh and Miho are great!!! Super attentive and professional while photographing our sunset ceremony on the beach :) Thank you!

Sent on 11/26/2017

eric · Married on 10/25/2017

If you've looked at Josh's portfolio you know his work speaks for itself and is worth every penny. Despite those already high expectations, Josh's attitude, professionalism, friendliness, and dedication to making our experience special exceeded anything I could reasonably have hoped for. Josh, literally and without exaggeration, saved our wedding day with his quick thinking, decisive action, and relentless positivity. His ability to make the best of a situation was as amazing as his talent with a camera. Book him, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Addyson · Married on 10/19/2017

LOVE JOSH & MIHO! They were incredible on the wedding day making both my husband and I feel comfortable. They helped us with poses and knew exactly where to take the best shots. We enjoyed every minute they were there. They kept in contact the whole time before the wedding, always answering any question I had and everything went SO smooth the day of the wedding. We just received our preview of our photos and of course they are amazing! If you're getting married in Hawaii , you MUST use Fletch Photography! You'll regret it if you don't.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Vanessa · Married on 09/23/2017

I can't recommend Josh & Miho enough. They are so talented and have captured the most beautiful memories for us. Our wedding photos are just incredible and tell the story of the day perfectly. Fletch goes above and beyond to get the right shots and capture your day. My husband normally hates getting his photo taken but they made us both feel so comfortable that the photos look natural and express how truly happy we felt that day. You can't go wrong choosing Fletch!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/20/2017

We had Josh and Miho as our photographers for our wedding at the Four Seasons in September and couldn't be happier with our choice. Our wedding planner helped coordinate the booking so we didn't have any direct contact with them prior to the wedding. But I reviewed their portfolio extensively and loved the soft romantic feel of all their pictures. I knew that they were the right choice for us.

It took a little over 12 weeks to receive our pictures. Definitely quite a long wait but you can request some previews to show those anxious family members. The wait was worth it though. All the images were so stunning! We were completely blown away. We received so many compliments on them. I don't think there was a single bad picture in the 700+ pictures that we received. You also get them in black and white as well. All pictures were beautifully organized on an online gallery for you to download and show friends and family. Out of all of our vendors, I think they were worth the most of our money. We will treasure these images for a lifetime. Thank you Josh and Miho!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Kristin · Married on 09/09/2017

We were so happy with Fletch! They took magnificent pictures and just did such a great job!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Candace · Married on 08/03/2017

Josh and Miho were fantastic! Their work is amazing, they are very easy to work with, and they are extremely professional. We were able to relax while they captured our wedding perfectly. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married on the Big Island.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Jacki · Married on 07/04/2017

Amazing engagement and wedding photos. Professional and competent. I would use josh over and over.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/28/2017

Josh and Miho were wonderful to work with. They are always smiling and joyful, which is contagious. They help you relax on what can be a stressful day. For two people who do not like getting their picture taken, they made it easy and enjoyable. They gave great direction and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The photos were gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with them. I think I looked at them every day for a month after I got them. From getting ready, to the ceremony, to reception, to the dance floor the photos are perfect. The photos I love the most are the candid photos that you did not even know Josh was taking. That is what makes Josh and Miho such great photographers. They have this natural eye for things and create beauty out of the little things. I am so happy we chose Fletch Photography. If you are getting married in Hawaii, BOOK THEM. I promise you will not be disapointed.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Carolyn · Married on 06/23/2017

Fletch Photography did an amazing job photographing our special day on the big island of Hawaii in June! I couldn't be happier with the level of service, professionalism and quality of pictures from our special day that I will always have and will cherish forever. Josh and his wife did an amazing job capturing the most special and intimate moments from our wedding day and the quality and artistic viewpoints were truly amazing. I can't say enough great things. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Abby · Married on 05/29/2017

We absolutely loved working with Miho and Josh! They made a stressful part of the day so very easy. We loved having a team of two photographers working throughout the evening to capture us before the ceremony separate, and then together after. They helped us plan out the very best time to take all of the photos. We received so many wonderful pictures only a short time after our big day. The website is so easy to use and you can share photos with all of your guests. Josh and Miho came highly recommended to us and we completely see why. If you want a team to help make your day very special, we would definitely recommend Fletch Photography.

Sent on 12/09/2017