Flawless Weddings and Events Reviews

35 | Brea, CA

35 Reviews for Flawless Weddings and Events

Jeanette · Married on 11/11/2017

Falynn fulfilled our vision and maintained communication throughout the process. She really took the time to understand what we were looking for and WOW'd us! We will be referring her and her team to all of our family and friends!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Angela · Married on 05/06/2017

She was flawless! We really enjoyed having Tracy throughout the planning process and on the day of our wedding. Her level of detail and organization is impeccable. You can tell she is passionate about her work.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Gabby · Married on 11/20/2016

Tracy, Thank you so much!!! Even with the rain and all, you never missed a beat and because of you everything went as smoothly as possible. We wouldn't have known what to do but you handled everything and it was beautiful. Tracy and her team are clearly very experienced and knew just what to look out for. I also know that our other vendors were able to do a much better job for us because Tracy was coordinating. Thank you, Tracy for taking care of everything so that we could focus on enjoying every moment of our daughter's wedding! Flawless Weddings And Events are absolutely wonderful and I am so grateful for all of their hard work. I definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for a coordinator.

Happy mother of the bride,
    Gabby Blackburn

Sent on 11/29/2016

Kenneth · Married on 06/03/2016

Flawless succeeded in turning what easily could have been a nightmare...into a fantasy dream come true, everything was perfect!.
    I never would have imagined how much hard work goes into making sure the most important day of our lives...would be unforgettable. Thank you Tracy for making a very special day even more spiecial.

Sent on 01/14/2018

LONNIE · Married on 05/15/2016

Flawless weddings and events did an amazing job for our wedding in May. My husband and I couldn't ask for anything more. Tracy was so helpful, patient and just easy to work with. I was a stress free bride. The floral designer also did an amazing job, designs were flawless. All of the guest talked about how beautiful our wedding was. I am so happy that flawless was a part of our special day.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Shawn · Married on 03/12/2016

Flawless Weddings lived up to their name. Everything went flawlessly. Seriously. Not one snafu! In fact, I think they were more attentive to details than I was. I'm a pretty laid back/hands off kind of person and Tracy kept me on track, on time, and informed every step of the way. She was exactly what I needed and wanted. She was kind, professional, and so easy to work with.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Sheila · Married on 10/18/2015

Traci is a great wedding coordinator and planner. She added the Flawless touch and made sure I had a Flawless wedding and reception. She's willing to go over and beyond for her clients. I hired her in February and she stayed in touch during the non-working months. Falynn Flawless Flowers were beautiful. Falynn has a real flair for floral arrangements. They are very easy to work with.

Sent on 11/14/2015

B. · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I hired Flawless Weddings and Events for our wedding in October. Our experience with them was nothing short of fantastic! Tracy was incredibly helpful during the process. She makes herself very available to you, and her professional opinion was so valuable for us! Before hiring Tracy, we struggled for months and months finding a viable horderve candidate and vendor, and, in one conversation with Tracy, thanks to her professional opinion and knowledge, we found a vendor that was fantastic and provided delicious food that our guest still talk about it today. Not only was Tracy an asset to our wedding, but her staff was amazing too specifically Denise. The day of the wedding we knew we were in the best of hands in having both of them there. Tracy ran the show while Denise catered to us, and that allowed us to have the best experience for our special day. I would recommend this team any day because they take away the stress that naturally comes along with weddings or any big event.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/14/2015

We used Tracy for coordination services and Falynn for all floral needs. Both ladies, and their team, are fabulous! Tracy brings years of event experience to the table and is able to keep a clear calm head during the hectic time leading up to your wedding. She managed difficult vendors, kept me in line, and most important of all... Our wedding ran perfectly! ...As far as I know. Tracy and her team will bring a personal touch to their service, above and beyond all of my expectations. For floral, I provided a general idea of what I wanted to see and my desired style and then turned everything over to Falynn! She knocked it out of the park! Beautiful, sophisticated and modern arrangements :) Everyone complimented us on the bouquets, table arrangements, and greenery decor. Overall I would recommend Flawless Wedding and Events without hesitation. They will work with you at your speed and cater to your own unique event and needs.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Stephanie · Married on 08/23/2014

Flawless Wedding Events took such wonderful care of my 300 guest count Wedding at the Richard Nixon Library in Yorba Linda. I hired them for Floral Services as well as Wedding Coordinating and all I can say is WOW! I was blown away by their professionalism and attention to detail. My floral designs were executed even better then the photos I had given her. She would text me to ask how they were coming out and I would go crazy because they were simply awesome! I never once had to worry about being swarmed with questions the day of my wedding because they had everything covered. I HIGHLY recommend their services, if you are a perfectionist like many brides including myself and want your event to literally be FLAWLESS, chose them for your wedding needs. I still feel like they went above and beyond for my big day. My heart is overwhelmed with gratitude for the phenomenal customer service and most importantly they made me feel like a Special and important Queen and my now Husband raves about how everything went off without a hitch...Perfection Events should be their name because that is the only thing I believe they know how to execute PERFECTION!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Alexa · Married on 05/24/2014

Tracy and her team of event specialists were amazing. I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day. If there was anything that went wrong, I never heard about it since Tracy and her team took care of absolutely everything. Book her while her rates are still reasonable!!! I'm certain her business will continue to thrive.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Laura S · Married on 10/19/2013

I absolutely loved working with Flawless Wedding and Events! Tracy is very professional, super organized, detailed and did an exceptional job coordinating our event to specifications. She kept me in the loop at all times and gave me great recommendations. If you are looking for a Coordinator for any event, she is the one!

I also used Flawless Flowers by Falynn for my floral needs. The arrangements were BEAUTIFUL!!! Everyone was dying to take one home! My bouquet was perfect (just the right amount of bling & color) and so was my husband's boutonniere; she made our vision a reality. Falynn has great attention to detail, super creative and a true artist with her work! She is not just a florist, but a Floral Designer.

I can't thank these 2 ladies enough for making my wedding a day to truly remember. Highly recommended =)

Sent on 11/21/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/07/2013

Tracy and her employees did an amazing job! I couldn't have been happier and would definitely hire them again for any event!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Bre · Married on 07/20/2013

Falynn was so extremely helpful from my first consultation with her about my flowers until my wedding day! She was so great about hearing my vision and making it come to life!

On the day of the wedding, Falynn & her team were so professional and made everything happen truly "Flawlessly".

Thanks Falynn & the Flawless Flowers Team! :)

-Bre

Sent on 08/01/2013

Flawless Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Bre for the review. It was truly a blessing to be your floral designer for such a special event such as your wedding. Thanks for trusting me.
    Falynn
    Flawless Weddings and Events

Barbara · Married on 07/20/2013

Tracy and Flawless Weddings and Events were absolutely terrific! My husband and I made all of the arrangements for our various vendors but Tracy made it really work. She contacted our vendors to ensure times and arrangements for the ceremony and reception; calmed an "uptight" bride; and made sure that all of the details at our reception were in place. Tracy and her staff are true professionals...and very personable and attentive. I highly recommend Flawless Weddings and Events...everything was "flawless"!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Monica · Married on 07/13/2013

Falynn is one of the best vendors that I worked with while planning my wedding. I met her at a bridal expo, which was pure chaos, but in this chaos of vendors she stood out. Falynn asked me to sit down and speak to her about my thoughts for flowers and then offered to set up a consultation for both of us to get details and talk budget.

During the consultation I told Falynn my limited budget and she was amazing with working with my budget while giving me what I wanted. She was seriously one of the only vendors who never attempted to push me to spend more or up sell me. Not only did Falynn stick with my budget, she basically designed extactly what I imagined! My centerpieces were a perfect representation of my fiancé and I, incorporating vintage books, flowers and pearls.

I cannot sing my praises enough. Falynn made me feel comfortable from our first meeting. My mom loved her, my fiancé loved her and I loved her! Falynn is professional and warm. She makes it about the bride. Had I realized how much planning and coordination the wedding was, I would have even paid for planning with her mom at Flawless Weddings!!! I will be using Falynn again for other special events!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Cesar · Married on 05/25/2013

flawless Is the right word for our wedding. executed all details. take care of us with a smile

Sent on 12/21/2013

Mary-Joy · Married on 02/24/2013

Tracy and her team from Flawless Weddings and Events made my wedding ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! My husband and I are very grateful for their presence, professionalism, hospitality, and timeliness. My husband and I both agree that the wedding could not have been as flawless without them. They made things happen!

Though Flawless Weddings and Events was my “Day of Coordinator,” Tracy made herself available to answer any questions I had in my planning leading to the wedding. We met in her office, corresponded via phone, email, and text numerous times before the wedding. I told her what I envisioned and she suggested many things I never even considered.

From the beginning to the end, Tracy and her team did a phenomenal job. On the days leading to the wedding, Tracy handled all the tasks meticulously; from incorporating all the items I wanted in the wedding day timeline, to informing all the vendors, to making sure everything occurred perfectly. They were on time and ready to go at the rehearsal, and did a phenomenal job telling my bridal party what to do.

On the day of the wedding, Tracy and her team handled everything and appeared at ease. I found out later that some vendors dropped the ball, but the Flawless team made no mention of it – they just worked through all the challenges and made sure I wasn’t bothered with the little details. For that, I was grateful because I got to enjoy my wedding!

Tracy, Tracey, and team… a HUGE thank you for making our BIG day absolutely FLAWLESS!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Nikki · Married on 09/07/2012

Tracy and her team are amazing in every way !!!!! With out her my dream wedding could never have came true , Tracy and her team helped me with everything from helping me find vendors , doing my invitations , doing my candy bar , negotiating prices with my other vendors , always anwering any email or phone call i would make (some times 6 a day lol ),To being there the whole day making sure everything ran Perfect . Her daughter falyn did my flowers and they were so beautiful ! I could not have asked for thing better on the best day of my life !!!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Leslie · Married on 09/07/2012

Never in all my life could I ever have imagined a wedding as beautiful as my daughter's. The wedding was at Rancho Las Lomas and it was fairytale perfect. Our Wedding Planner was Tracy Evans-Bowles at Flawless Weddings and Events and we owe it all to her. Tracy very quickly became more like family to us and as my husband and I drove my daughter and her new husband to the airport for their honeymoon my daughter said," I'm going to miss Tracy not being in my life anymore. She has been in my life everyday for so long, it will be weird" I said, Tracy has been a good friend to you and you can still be friends". Tracy went way over and above in helping us with every little wedding detail. I could never have dreamed of anything as wonderful as this wedding if it were not for Tracy and her team. I told family and friends Tracy our wedding planner did this entire wedding. They said, "usually you can't even get ahold of your wedding planner. They aren't worth it". That certainly isn't true of Tracy at Flawless Weddings and Events, she and her team are the best ever! Also through her we hired Flowers by Falynn and people are still saying they have never seen more beautiful flowers or arrangements with obvious attention to every tiny detail and they said they have never been to a more beautiful and perfect wedding! It was all a dream come true and a breathtaking memory we and our guests will all have for the rest of our lives. Thank you Tracy, Falynn, Chelsea and team!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Terence · Married on 07/21/2012

Falynn & Tracy from Flawless weddings and events did a fabulous job, They are like family and made it easy to work with. Plus they took me and my wife ideas and made them into reality. I really think we got the most value out of our bucks. If I could reference them to anyone I wouldn't hesitate. Thanks a million FLAWLESS WEDDINGS!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Marie · Married on 01/08/2012

I would HIGHLY recommend Flawless Weddings and Events to everyone. They made the wedding planning experience so easy and stress-free and because of them our wedding day was perfect. I honestly didn’t think at first I could even include the cost of a planner into my budget. But through their connections with other venues and venders, they were able to get me great deals and work around my budget. So not only did I get everything I wanted for my wedding day, I had the luxury and peace of mind of having a wedding planner. I have no doubt that you will love them as much as we did.

Sent on 02/14/2012

Mary · Married on 01/07/2012

I left my flowers in the hands of flawless wedding and events and I did not give them much direction only my colors and budget. On my wedding day I wanted some surprises!! I was so suprised by the flowers, trees, design!! Such a beautiful job you can really trust in this company

Sent on 02/06/2013

Flawless Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Mary. It was truly a pleasure. By the way, we love the pictures. Thanks again.
    Flawless Weddings and Events

Debra · Married on 11/19/2011

What a professional group to work with!! I was immensely pleased with every aspect of service that "Flawless Events" provided.
    Their attention to detail and their willingness to please was far and away beyond my expectations.
    I highly recommend"Flawless Events" for exactly that....a flawless event.

Sent on 02/15/2012
  • Dionne

Dionne · Married on 11/11/2011

Tracy was SENSATIONAL! I can honestly say this was the best money I spent. I would have been a mess without her, she helped me keep organized and bring those little, special details to fruition. She was professional but felt like my best friend. Thank you so much Tracy for helping my happy day be stress, woory free and beautiful.

Sent on 03/03/2012