Flawless Finish Artistry Reviews

200 | Philadelphia, PA

200 Reviews for Flawless Finish Artistry

Kate · Married on 01/17/2020

Amazing experience!

Flawless Finish has been amazing to work throughout this whole process! They were able to hair and makeup for 15 people the morning of my wedding and it was relaxed and fun! We all looked and felt like queens! We got so many compliments! One of my bridesmaids already booked them for her wedding! Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Mara Yanni · Married on 01/17/2020

Flawless - just like their name

I have now been in 4 weddings that have used Flawless and every time the experience gets better. They know what they are doing, they are professional yet personal and truly make you feel and look great!

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Katie

Katie Meininger · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent Experience!!

I was so happy with the experience I had with Flawless Finish. I had 1 hairstylist and 1 makeup artist for my girls and they were both absolutely amazing. They provided a timeline for the day and were actually ahead of schedule ( I have been in plenty of weddings and everything usually runs over). This made everything so relaxing and stress for me throughout the day. They were professional, flexible and so easy to work with. They were able to create everyone's looks effortlessly and we were all so happy with how everything turned out. Our hair and makeup stayed put all day and night, even with the wind and massive amounts of dancing. I would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Lauren Petro · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing!!!

Working with flawless was one of the best decisions we made! Marisa and Tiffany are amazing. About five minutes into my consultations I felt like I had known them both forever. They are so nice and make you feel so comfortable during the entire process. On the wedding day, not only did all of my bridesmaids look and feel beautiful but all wanted to hang out and be friends with Tiffany and Marisa because they are that awesome! My makeup was truly flawless and more importantly, lasted all day long! Can’t wait to work with them again!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing!!!

Flawless Finish did a amazing job for my wedding day! We went to their salon in the morning to have our hair and makeup done. Melissa and Sarah did absolutely beautiful work and were so much fun to be around. They really took the time to understand what each person wanted and we were all so happy with the way our hair and makeup turned out. They were also very professional, they had the morning so well planned out which made the rest of the day stress free. The hair and makeup stayed perfectly from day to night- I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Kerri

Kerri Goerlach · Married on 10/04/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Let me start this out by saying that you NEED to have the girls at Flawless Finish Artistry do you hair and makeup for whatever event you are having. Tiffany and Marisa did the hair and makeup for my wedding and everyone looked absolutely AMAZING! Tiffany is so incredibly talented with makeup. Being a mascara and chapstick kind of girl, I get extremely nervous whenever I get my makeup done. Not only did Tiffany know exactly what to do without me saying a word, but she made me look and feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt! Marisa’s styling skills are unbeatable. Everyone simply showed her a picture of the hair they wanted and she quickly and efficiently made their hair look even better than the pictures! From the simple curled look I wore to the most intricate, braided updo, Marisa nailed every single look. I could rave all day about these two, but moral of my long story, you will not be disappointed with Flawless Finish Artistry!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Norah

Norah Kairys · Married on 09/28/2019

Best decision ever!

So talented and accommodating - best decision ever! I cannot give enough positive remarks for my experience with this company. They provided 2 makeup artists and 2 hair stylists (all equally as talented) for our 11 ladies (bride, 8 bridesmaids and 2 moms) this past weekend and still managed to get everyone done and ready between 9 am - 1 pm while having mimosas and laughing all morning long. Everyone got free airbrush makeup and lashes that lasted all night long even with the unexpected Philly humidity during an outdoor photo shoot and ceremony. Everyone loved their styles which were all unique and gorgeous. Everything about this company was fun relaxed and stress free. They we’re able to recreate everyone’s requests and were quick and everyone looked amazing! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Caity Biddle · Married on 09/20/2019

Highly recommended!

Everyone looked amazing. Awesome that they don’t charge the bride more.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Elyse Odett · Married on 09/15/2019

Top Notch - Beyond our Expectations

Flawless Finish should be your first and last stop for hair/make-up. I have a hair stylist whom I love and adore at a salon in Philadelphia. The make-up artist I used for events as a teenager (bat mitzvah and prom), was willing to take the trip from Long Island to New Hope. However, my friend recommended Flawless Finish Artistry and I started to follow them on Instagram. Each bride and bridal party looked better than the next. I LOVED looking at an everyday beauty transform into royalty, each one clearly unique. It was evident that the artist really listened to the bride or bridesmaid and wanted to execute their vision. Regarding my wedding day, our whole team (Nikki, Haley, Sarah, Alexandria), arrived early and were ready to go with a large group (13 total people). They moved quickly and efficiently, but I could tell established a personal relationship with each client while they worked with them. Nikki and Haley did my hair and make-up and I felt like they were my friends. My trial was essential in that it helped me realize what wouldn't work. My vision didn't quite work with my type of hair and extensions, and therefore my wedding day style was perfect. I got endless comments regarding how exceptional and stunning I looked. My bridesmaids each looked gorgeous, and they felt stunning, which was even more important. The biggest opinion, that mattered the most to me, was my mom's. She was so skeptical because these professionals were strangers and charged a lot of money compared to what she was used to. She was floored at results of each and every person. She said "they did the best work I've ever seen, and on every single person. It's just amazing!"

Sent on 12/05/2019

Alana Tomarchio · Married on 09/07/2019

The BEST in bridal hair and makeup!

Flawless Finish is the absolute best hair and makeup Philadelphia has to offer brides! Marisa and Tiffany went above and beyond to make all the ladies of my bridal party, including my mom and mother-in-law, feel insanely beautiful. I was most nervous about my hair and makeup because I wasn't able to envision myself as a bride. The girls took their time to make sure they understood the look I was going for and how I wanted to feel for my big day. I have never felt more beautiful or more like the best version of myself - and my husband agrees (his tears were a testament to Flawless's stunning work). Thank you a million times for making me every bit of the fairytale bride I wanted to be!!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Maggie Neill · Married on 09/07/2019

So much yes!

The entire Flawless Finish Artistry Team is incredible. They are friendly, talented, and a joy to work with. They truly made my wedding look dreams come true, and exceeded all expectations with the bridesmaids/MOB/MOG looks. Everyone was so happy with how their hair & make-up turned out, and we were so relaxed throughout the entire process in their hands. I'd recommend their services to anyone & everyone wanting to look their best on their big day. You will not regret working with them!! Book them now, don't wait!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Amanda Nini · Married on 08/17/2019

Don't hesitate, book FF!

FF was just the best! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and so did my bridesmaids! The girls arrived exactly on time after driving three hours to get to my venue. Not only did they make me and my bridesmaids look and feel spectacular, they also did my grandmother, mom, and MIL - all three looked fab! I'm a pretty particular person, especially when it comes to my hair and makeup for special occasions - they crushed it. Executed perfectly, willing to do touch ups/changes, and super great to spend the day with. Brides: don't hesitate. Booked FF!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Kali Santoro · Married on 06/21/2019

Did a wonderful job and very friendly

Beautiful place and did wonderful job with all the
    bridesmaids hair.

• Monica

Monica · Married on 06/15/2019

Flawless!!

The ladies that did our hair (Nikki) and hair (RoseAnn) could not have been a better match. First of all, I didn't have a trial run before the big day, but they pulled it off! They were incredibly sweet, flexible, talented, and very easy going. I don't think I will laugh as hard and look as beautiful at the same time as I did on my wedding day. Thank you thank you thank you Flawless Finish!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Susan · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing hair and makeup services

I absolutely adored having Flawless Finish!!! They were so easy to work with. They responded to texts/emails super fast within 24 hours always!!! Wedding day ran AHEAD of schedule and it was perfect. Everyone was extremely happy!!!! I would recommend flawless to any bride!!

Brittany Canosa · Married on 06/14/2019

Absolute Perfection!!

If you want to feel like a celebrity for the day these girls know how to make that happen! We had 15 bridesmaids, grandmoms, two flower girls, cousins and two mothers to get done all in one morning and Flawless was 100% Flawless! They came in with a whole team, they were attentive, responsive, organized and on point at every moment. I truly couldn’t have asked for a better group to perform one of the most important tasks on our wedding day! Hair and makeup on every one of the girls came out perfect! Thank you ladies for bringing the glamour and spreading the fabulous on all of us! YOU ARE AMAZING!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Abby

Abby Liu · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome people and incredible artists!

Tiffany and Joy were awesome to work with! They made me, my bridesmaids, my mom, and mil look and feel beautiful on my wedding day! I got nothing but compliments all day about my hair and makeup. They came to us and in addition to being timely and professional, they were so fun and relaxed...perfect vibes for wedding morning! When I wanted to change my hairstyle a little bit during my trial, Joy was so kind and easy to work with, she was so genuine in wanting to make sure I was 100% happy with my hairstyle. I don’t usually wear makeup so I was nervous about looking gaudy or overdone, but Tiffany worked magic and made me look the perfect combo of glam and natural!! Such a good experience through and through with FFA! I highly recommend them to anyone looking to have their hair and or makeup done

stephanie brock · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing and Incredibly Talented!!

I can not rave about Flawless Finish enough! I had Sarah (hair) and Roseann (makeup) for my girls and I for my wedding day and we all looked absolutely fabulous. Because I live in California and would not be in town until the wedding day, I was not able to do a trial. But, Sarah and I spoke several times leading up to my wedding day to figure out the best way to achieve the look I wanted and she nailed it! I brought a few pictures of the makeup I was going for, and Roseann showed me some of her previous clients to get an even better idea of what I wanted and let me tell you, I was blown away when I saw myself. I loved everything about these ladies and how they worked with me and my girls, I would highly recommend them for everyone!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Adrienne · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!

The girls of Flawless Finish are amazing! From the booking process, to my hair and makeup trial all the way through the day of the wedding, Melissa was professional, helpful, and made me feel at ease. She and Haley did a beautiful job with our makeup, catering to group of bridesmaids with a wide variety of styles. Nikki and Joy were able to create perfect hairstyles that made each girl feel beautiful. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering hair and makeup artists!

Maddy K · Married on 04/27/2019

True Artists!

Flawless Finish provided phenomenal services on my wedding day. Maureen was my hair stylist and Lori was my makeup artist. Both stylists were incredibly skilled and professional. They were able to match the vision of my entire bridal party and everyone’s hair and makeup stayed in place throughout the night despite wind during the ceremony and hours of dancing. I would recommend Flawless Finish to anyone getting married in the Philadelphia area!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Natalie · Married on 04/10/2019

Amazing job by Flawless Finish!

Flawless is the best in the business! Their whole team is accommodating and rock stars at what they do! They arrived on time for my wedding and they were able to get everyone done (plus one extra last minute person) within the allotted time without feeling rushed. Everyone in my bridal party loved both their hair and make-up. Even my father-in-law said to me the next day that the team that did our hair and makeup did a phenomenal job. They nailed the look that I envisioned for myself as a bride and most of all I still felt like I looked like myself which was important to me. I can't say enough good things about them and would highly recommend them to all brides!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Katlin

Katlin Slavin · Married on 01/25/2019

Amazing service all around!

Just wanted to say that everyone's hair literally came out amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better duo! Thanks for making the start of my wedding day as effortless and fabulous as it can be, I felt like a princess and had no idea what I wanted and Marisa just made it happen!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 12/31/2018

Absolutely Flawless and Fabulous!

Words cannot even begin to express the amazing work done by these ladies and how truly talented they are. Marissa and Tiffany were the hair and makeup artists for my NYE wedding and they absolutely nailed it! They clearly have such a passion for the work they do and went above and beyond to make my bridal look dreams come true. The compliments that myself and my bridesmaids received on our hair and makeup were endless. I had done both a hair and makeup trial prior to the wedding but the day of the wedding wanted to switch things up a little and they were both completely accommodating. Despite it being rainy on NYE and after hours of dancing at the reception, all of our hair and makeup stayed perfectly in place. I had one bridesmaid whose hair and makeup was still amazing the next morning! Everything about these ladies and their work is fabulous and flawless and I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again!

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/24/2018

Made me feel like a natural beauty!

I hired the team at Flawless Finish to do hair and makeup for my wedding on November 24, 2018. They made myself, all 6 bridesmaids and my mom look beautiful! The Flawless team was a pleasure to work with during the planning process and made all of my ideas and requests for hair and makeup a reality! I do not wear a lot of makeup and Danielle was able to make me look like a natural beauty with out over doing it! Maureen was a pro, making last minute hair changes and was even able to pin in my broken hair piece (that broke the morning of!) which stayed in place all day and night! I can’t thank the Flawless girls enough!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous Gorgeous Magnificent

I just want to thank the dream team Melissa, Kelly, Nikki, and Joy for do a flawless job on me and my bridesmaids on October 20, 2018. Melissa with Kelly doing makeup and Nikki with Joy doing hair all four of these women are angels there is nothing they did not do to make me and my girls look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. They were down to earth, easy to talk to and totally fit in with me and my girls. I couldn’t ask for a better group of women to do our hair and makeup then the four we had. So thank you to the Flawless team for doing a fabulous gorgeous magnificent job on my wedding day.

Linda Samacicia-Gambone