Flawless Faces by Felice Reviews

Flawless Faces by Felice 3
Flawless Faces by Felice 4

Rosie 路 Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing makeup and hair

Felice was amazing she did my makeup for my wedding and I have never had as many compliments as I did last night . I will definitely use her for anything I need makeup or hair done .

Sent on 01/27/2019

Flawless Faces by Felice's reply:

Thank you so much Rosie馃挅 I'm so glad we met and I'm so elated that you were happy and FELT beautiful because you are! Your an absolutely beautiful women, great mom and now wife. Own it! I cannot wait to work with you again. Your wedding was amazing, your bridesmaids couldn't of been nicer. We all had so much fun馃槝馃槝馃槝

Madelene De Castro 路 Married on 12/22/2018

Professional service

Felice and her team are exceptional! My family and I enjoyed getting dolled up for our extended family photoshoot. Felice is very friendly and made us feel quite comfortable. She is quick and takes her work very seriously, making our time quite enjoyable. We all loved our hair and makeup!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Flawless Faces by Felice's reply:

Thank you Madelene! It was all my pleasure. Working and serving great families like yours is what my business is all about馃槝

Megan Anderson 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Extremely Happy Client!!!!

One of the sweetest ladies I have ever met! She was always willing and able to come through on my forever changing ideas! Felice made sure I was satisfied, she listened to what I wanted and did exactly that! I can鈥檛 wait to call her again for her services on another important day in my life. She鈥檚 a trooper.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Flawless Faces by Felice 5

Madison 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Graber wedding

Felice did an amazing job at my bridal hair and makeup trial as well as on my wedding day! My hair and makeup was PERFECT! Just how I wanted it and she is willing to change anything you dont like! She is very personable and wants to make sure you look the best! Thank you so much Felice!

-Madison Graber

Sent on 10/21/2018

Flawless Faces by Felice's reply:

Thank you so much Madison! It was my pleasure. I had so much fun working with you! You were one of the happiest funnest brides I tended to all summer. Prayers for a long blessed life and marriage!

J. Casillo Gonzalez 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Love Felice!

Felice was so down to earth, accommodating and talented! Everything she did (hair/makeup) was a work of art. She is definitely my go to person for similar events from now on.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Rebekah 路 Married on 06/13/2018

Felice works so hard. She pampered me at no extra cost during trial. At times I think she gave herself ulcers so I didn鈥檛 have to worry. Her work was beautiful. She did my hair and makeup along with moh and my Mom鈥檚 makeup. I will definitely recommend and use in the future, and you will not go wrong with her. Definitely use for future events.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Allan 路 Married on 04/05/2018

Our makeup artist Felice was AMAZING. My bride said she has never felt more beautiful. All of the bridesmaids had their makeup done as well, and they all looked gorgeous. She is truly an artist and you cannot go wrong picking her to do your makeup!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Flawless Faces by Felice 6

Thank you so much!

Pamela Dixie 路 Married on 11/04/2017

Love love love Felice and her work! She's an MUA who does not omly does what she's asked for but goes above and beyond. Always on time if not early. She does her very best in trying to understand client needs but she gracefully suggests what she thinks is better as a professional. Definitely Recommend!!! She did makeup for myself sisters and mom. We were all very happy so much so we invited her to wedding and reception. That is how much we appreciated her! This is now the second time I've tried to post my review. I am very happy to do for Felice, so please make sure this posts for her.

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Flawless Faces by Felice 7

Flawless Faces by Felice's reply:

Thank you sweet Dixie! I miss you and your family so much!

Shannon 路 Married on 09/02/2017

I had a wonderful experience having my Bridal makeup done by Felice, in addition to my Maid of Honor's and my stepdaughter's. She really goes all out to give you the ultimate pampered experience. I really wanted a very natural look as I don鈥檛 typically wear a lot of makeup and I had a pretty bad experience at my first makeup trial with another company. Felice went way above my expectations. Would absolutely use her again if I needed to get all glammed up

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Flawless Faces by Felice 8

Flawless Faces by Felice's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon! You truly are one of the sweetest and kindest clients ever.