100 Reviews for Flavor Cupcakery

Pastries (4)
Fresh Fruit (4)
Local (2)
99 Flavor Cupcakery Reviews

We live in Bel Air and frequent Flavor often so it was a given that our wedding cake would be done by them. They were great to work with, flexible, full of good ideas and very accommodating. We found just the right flavors to offer for cake, cupcakes and macaroon favors. Awesome experience and everyone complimented the taste and appearance (of all)!

Profile Picture Diana, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Stands

Such delicious cakes! I didn't want a large cake for our reception but I knew from experience that Flavor has some of the BEST most tasty and moist cupcakes so I knew they had to be the ones to bake my wedding cake. Together with Stephanie, we designed a simple, elegant cake that was so be decorated with flowers from our florist. It was also one of the maids birthdays so they also helped me design a surprise bday cake for her. They were very easy to work with, and even delivered our cakes to the venue. We hosted brunch the following day and served the leftover cake, still delicious, people couldn't get enough of it. Cookies 'n' creme is highly recommended!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/9/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

The cake and cupcakes were delicious! Their staff was really easy to work with and very friendly. They have affordable prices and good flavor selections.

They also have gluten free and vegan cupcakes available, which meant that all of my guests could enjoy the cupcakes.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Gluten Free, Vegan, Cakes, Cupcakes

I’m telling you there are not many cakes that I like but flavor Cupcakery exceeded my expectations! I don’t know how they can make cakes and cupcakes taste so delicious. I ordered mini cupcakes and a 30 inch cutting cake for my wedding. They were able to make a simple design which fit with my theme and it was so delicious! They also offer cupcake stand rentals which is super convenient.

Profile Picture Christine, 12/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

Flavor Cupcakery went above and beyond for my wedding. The display was absolutely gorgeous and the desserts were AMAZING! We got a small 6 inch cutting cake and a dessert display of French Macarons, Truffles, Parfaits, and Mini Cupcakes. I can't even tell you how many of our guests came to tell us how incredible everything was. I would highly recommend Flavor to anyone looking for something beautiful, fun, affordable, and delicious. Thank you Flavor for helping make my wedding day so fabulous!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had Flavor provide mini whoopie pies for our dessert... the flavors were all unbelievably delicious! They also made us a large cutting whoopie pie and it was more amazing than we could've imagined! Best wedding dessert ever according to our guests!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Private Tastings

My husband and I frequently visit Flavor Cupcakery, so it was a no-brainer to work with them for our wedding. The best cupcakes ever!! Stephanie was amazing in helping us decide on our mini cake design and cupcake flavors for our guests. Everything was perfect and our guests raved about how delicious they were-- taking home many of the extras (get more than you need; you won't be disappointed).

Profile Picture Amy, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Gluten Free, Vegan, Cake Stands, Cakes, Cupcakes

Flavor Cupcakery did the cake and dessert display for our wedding on 9/29/2017. From the very beginning, Stephanie was extremely responsive, professional, and easy to work with. The hardest part was deciding on the cupcake flavors! We received so many compliments on the dessert display and the cake was delicious.

Profile Picture Marianna, 9/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cake Stands

The ease of working with Flavor Cupcakery was super helpful during the stressful wedding planning period. We knew we wanted a small cutting cake and pies when we went into the store. Stephanie had a few mini pies waiting for us, as well as some pie parfaits. After tasting everything, we fell in love with the parfait option! The pricing was great, so we were able to add multiple flavors for our guests to choose from! Our cutting cake was perfect, and all desserts were delish! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Ana, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I knew we wanted Flavor as our Wedding Cake and dessert baker since we celebrated our first anniversary dating with Flavor's cupcakes. Every year on our "dating" anniversary (which eventually became our engaged anniversary) we would get a cupcake from Flavor. NOTHING IS BETTER than their desserts. We had a spread of mini cupcakes, macarons, and cookie dough parfaits for our guests. Everyone loved them. Chris and I had so much fun picking out the flavors because there are ENDLESS options to choose. Flavor delivered and set up our display which looked perfect, and the cake was so good we decided to just eat it and get an anniversary cake next year :)

Profile Picture Tessie, 9/9/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Cake Stands

Loved the variety they had to offer. We went with a 'naked cake' - Perfect! And added several other delicious items. There was hardly anything left! The staff set up the dessert table with the items we had as well as one rented stand. It looked beautiful. Delicious desserts, pies, cupcakes, parfaits.....Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture michelle, 8/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries

Flavor made AMAZING cupcakes for our wedding as well as a 6" cutting cake for us to cut. Not only were the desserts DELICIOUS but they were absolutely beautiful. We have been fans of Flavor since they came to Bel Air and we were definitely impressed by the perfection of our desserts for our wedding.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Their cupcakes are worth every penny! They're very professional and sweet at the same time. I wouldn't go anywhere else

Profile Picture aleashea, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Cupcakes

This was a wonderful choice for our cupcake tower! They were flexible in creating a gluten free top cake and regular cupcakes for the tower. We even had them create a surprise birthday cake for my dad. They delivered and set up all of the items. It was so easy to rent and return the stands the following week.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Cake Stands, Cakes, Cupcakes, Setup, Private Tastings

I've ordered custom cupcakes from Flavor in the past, so it was a no brainer to use them for our wedding. We ordered 4 different flavors of cupcakes plus our cutting cake, and everything was perfect and delicious. They have so many options, that it seems a little overwhelming at first, but it was so nice to have so many to choose from! Stephanie was super freindly and great to work with, she made everything a breeze.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/29/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Absolutely delicious! We ordered a large number of cupcakes for our wedding and a small cutting cake, and everything was perfect. Everyone kept telling us how awesome they were! Shelley was great to work with and helped us every step of the way with designs and flavors. The day of the wedding we left it up to them for set-up and decor and they did an awesome job! Everything was beautiful! We even needed to add a dozen gluten-free and vegan at the last minute and they were totally accommodating!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes, Cupcakes, Gluten Free, Vegan

Flavor did an awesome job for our wedding reception this November! They were responsive, easy to work with and there are so many options at the bakery! We did not want to go with the traditional wedding cake so we ordered the mini pies for our 200 guests! They were a hit! We did 4 different flavors consisting of mixed berry, pumpkin, apple and pecan. I could not pick a favorite, they were all so delicious! Everyone was rushing through dinner just to get to the pie! The display was gorgeous, we were able to leave all of the stands we made for Flavor and they set up a wonderful and appetizing display. We also did a small cake for my husband and to cut, it was a rustic, naked cake that turned out beautiful and delicious! There were so many flavors to choose from, we were worried we would not be able to agree on one. We chose a "fluffernutter" cake flavor! I would highly recommend Flavor for their delicious desserts, professional staff and extremely talented displays and presentation!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/15/16, 22 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries

Flavor's is fantastic! We met with Stephanie in Cockeysville who was very patient and professional with us. She sat with us while we picked our cake style. We even had a slight change to our order two weeks before the wedding and they were very accommodating. Our desserts went so fast! They were a big hit :)

Profile Picture User4890568, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Pastries, Gluten Free, Consultations, Private Tastings

Amazing cupcakes and french macarons! They are very responsive and helpful with ideas that match your visions and event themes. Pricing is very good and they provide delivery and setup at a good price. Can't wait to see the display in July for our vow renewal!!

Profile Picture Tanya, 7/17/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Gluten Free, Vegan

My husband and I procrastinated until several weeks before the wedding to get dessert. Our caterer, Dean and Brown, recommended that we check out Flavors cupcakes when we stopped by for the dry run at the Liriodendron. We did just that and were pleasantly surprised both by the diversity of choices, taste and convenience of the location. We ended up getting a ton of mini cupcakes in most of the flavors that were available seasonally and on the day of our wedding, some truffles, as well as a two tier cake for the cake cutting. The cupcakes were good; the cake was gorgeous, and the truffles were absolutely perfect. We also rented a cake stand and a truffle plate. My husband picked everything up before the wedding. Everything looked absolutely gorgeous, and the prices are comparable to other bakeries.

Profile Picture Yulia, 6/24/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet

We chose to do mini cupcakes for our wedding and it was by far the best decision! Our guests were able to try different flavors and options and everyone loved them! Great job!

Profile Picture Kerry, 6/11/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cupcakes, Consultations, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit

Delicious and creative! We ordered 4 types of cupcakes - cookies n cream, lemon, raspberry chocolate and red velvet - and all were perfect and delicious. We also ordered "to go" cupcake containers which were welcomed. And, we ordered an oversized cupcake cake for our cutting cake - vanilla with custom design and boston creme filling. Everything was perfect in taste and presentation. We used the Bel Air, MD location. Thank you - we'll be back for more!

Profile Picture Lisa & Rob, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

Flavor was a joy to work with for my wedding. I ended up getting mini cupcakes with some regular size cupcakes in 4 different flavors. I also got French macaroons to go with the cupcakes and they were working with me to make them the colors of my wedding! They made everything very personable! It was everything I ever dreamed of!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

They did an amazing job on my Baltimore themed cupcake wedding cake! I recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Colby, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Cake Stands, Fresh Fruit, Local