100 Reviews for Flat Rate Photography

Proofs (2)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
100 Flat Rate Photography Reviews

We couldnt have chosen a better photography team to work with. They are so kind and always make sure you are taken care of.

Profile Picture Haley, 12/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Although it was graduation photos instead of wedding photos, Keith and Leisl are so nice and open to ideas that you have regarding their photos. They are professional and take their time to ensure quality work!

Profile Picture Adrian, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing wedding photographers. Worked with us throughout the whole event. The pictures turned out fantastic! Thank you Flat Rate Photography!

Profile Picture Chas, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Liesl and Keith are warm and professional. They took wonderful photos of my son in his school graduation outfit. The fact that Liesl was formerly my son's third and fourth grade teacher made the occasion truly very special.

Profile Picture Michelle , 4/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Keith and Liesl were amazing enough to endure the hot August Arizona weather so we could get our engagement pictures done in time to send with our save the dates. They brought props and had many position ideas for us, but also loved getting our ideas on poses we wanted to try. We got the pictures back quickly and couldn't be happier with them. They are very flexible and quick to respond with any questions. You get a great price without sacrificing any of the value. We can't wait to have them be a part of our wedding in April!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

This was one of the best photographers I have ever worked with. They are simply a joy to do business with.

Profile Picture Georgina, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
3.0

Keith and Liesl are a very friendly and nice couple! If you're on a budget, their prices are very reasonable, go for it!...but looking back I should have gone with a professional photographer. A lot of the pictures were out of focus. A lot of feet were cut off.

Profile Picture Patrizia, 3/31/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day

Keith and Liesl photographed our wedding back in 2013, they were so perfect we knew who to go to for family pictures 5 years later! Excellent communication throughout the who process, they are wonderful to work with. We had no idea what shots would be best at the location, and after a few moments found the best spots and positioning.

It was a pleasure to meet them again, and we will be sure to find them if we have any more photography needs. :-)

Profile Picture Kyle, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our pictures turned out great! All of our special moments were captured. We had fun and unique poses. I would also recommend doing a video. The video allowed us to relive our wedding and catch moments we may have missed!

Profile Picture Laura, 2/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

They are the sweetest couple. We absolutely loved working with them! Fantastic service and packages for the price.

Profile Picture Alicia, 1/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

They were great on communication leading up to and during our event. They were quick to respond to our calls and emails. Liesl and Keith were helpful in giving us suggestions and options for our pictures and poses. We would definitely hire them to photograph another event.

Profile Picture Maria-Elena, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours

The whole process with Flat Rate Photography was great! They got back to us whenever we had questions very quickly and our wedding day went so smoothly! We just got married the beginning of November and our photos weren't ready yet when we were ordering Christmas cards and they the took the time to send us a couple of just the 2 of us for our cards. I would totally use them again for any photography needs that we have.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Keith and Leisl did our Engagement photo shoot, and we couldn't be happier with how the pictures came out! They were so friendly, and personable. They helped guide us with certain poses, and also asked if we had any poses in mind that we wanted. They took their time, they didn't rush us, and made us feel comfortable. Even though it was an hour appointment, they were willing to stay longer to make sure we shot all the photos we wanted at our location. We received a CD in the mail that enclosed all the photos, and rights! Shortly after, we signed a contract for them to be our photographers for our wedding, and Full HD video coverage. Even when we were signing our contract, and going through the paperwork, they also were willing to help us out with any other wedding related questions. Their prices are a steal, and their quality and detail with their work is outstanding! They truly do go the extra mile for you! We could not be happier with them! They are genuinely good people, and I look forward to seeing the memories they capture at our wedding, and sharing our special day! We will look no further when it comes to other photo shoots in the future :)

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Best photographers I could have asked for! I love my pictures!

Profile Picture Staci, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hands down best photographers!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was awesome wedding day happen and photographer look so professional and joyful!! I vote this rate is five stars! Smile

Profile Picture Mark, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Flat Rate Photography did my son's senior pictures. They were flexible on just about everything related to the photo shoot, had great ideas when we weren't sure about a few things, and were all around amazing to work with. The quality, quantity and variety of photos we got back, exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Flat Rate Photography to any body needing a photographer, regardless of event.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love this photography service. They are very nice, friendly, follow up and follow thru is amazing! They are on top of details and do a great job of making you feel comfortable and special. They made our engagement photo session great and they were flexible when the weather changed. I look forward to working with them at the wedding. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User7475785, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Proofs

Keith and Liesl were amazing to work with. They were flexible, easy going, and blended right in with our guests at the wedding - taking so many wonderful pictures along the way. They took all the pictures that we requested as well as taking group photos that our guests requested. They were great to work with and we will not hesitate to use them again in the future!

Profile Picture Christina, 3/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing people to work with! professionalism A+++ would HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone. Handled any unexpected situation with a smile. Did all we asked and more!

Profile Picture Justin, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Keith and Liesl were fantastic! Our wedding pictures and video turned out amazing! They worked so well together and were very fun to work with. They captured video footage for us and we are so glad we decided to add that to our package. Keith and Liesl were professional, respectful, and we are so happy they were a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Jessi, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Husband and wife team. Very cheap, and the price Comes with both photographers. They took tons of pics but were not annoying about it. They will travel to anywhere in Phoenix area for a small fee.

Profile Picture User6860213, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Fabulous job and a great team to work with! The photos turned out perfect!

Profile Picture Krista, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Quick, detailed just a great husband /wife team to work with, they were beyond accommodating; allowing my guest to take pictures while they were taking pictures giving advice as far as where to stand, just went above and beyond to help people and make sure that they have quality pictures while they were taking their own pictures for me I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Taiwah, 12/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have used this vendor twice now. Once for mother/daughter photos and again for family photos for my father's 81st birthday. While I live in another state, I travel to Arizona periodically for family functions and have booked them each time knowing they will work with me. They were extremely patient with the men in my family who tend to wander about like toddlers who hate having their pictures taken. Their ability to "herd cats" (my family) was remarkable, and their willingness to take our suggestions was refreshing. I will be booking them again in the future.

Profile Picture BJ, 12/4/16, 1 Review