Flashy Mama Photography Reviews

Flashy Mama Photography 1
Flashy Mama Photography 2
Flashy Mama Photography 3

Megan · Married on 11/12/2017

I can't say enough good things about Jen and her team. From the moment I found her up until the magical night of our wedding and beyond, she was nothing but professional, super responsive, and her pictures captured our fairy tale wedding more than I can begin to express. Jen was very easy to work with -- had great suggestions -- from engagement photos, to planning how we would capture our day, to creating our final album -- her eye for detail was second to none. I would highly recommend Jen for your special day.

Flashy Mama Photography 4
    Flashy Mama Photography 5
    Flashy Mama Photography 6
    Sent on 02/21/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

Jen did a phenomenal job with our wedding photos and we are so glad that we hired her! We had a tropical storm on our wedding day and Jen kept us calm and had plenty of spots picked out where we could still get beautiful shots. Jen and her husband did a great job directing us and making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We could not have imagined it going over more smoothly on a rainy day. She even sent us some sneak peek photos 2 days after the wedding. All of the photos turned out so beautiful! I would definitely recommend Jen at Flashy Mama for any event!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Madeline · Married on 10/14/2017

I couldn't be happier with Jen Scott, she is so personable, kind and has an amazing eye. She captured my wedding beautifully and she is worth every penny! I would definitely recommend her to friends and family. You will be very happy with her services!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Toniann · Married on 08/18/2017

Jen is such a pleasure to work with. Not only did she do our wedding, but she even did our engagement photos as well. She is such a pleasure to be around. She answers every and all questions no matter what time of the day you contact her. She is truly magical behind the lenses. She captures moments that are not posed. We have a son who is under 2. Her husband helped entertain him with she captured the moments that will last forever in pictures. They are such an amazing team, Very professional. Just truly amazing. I highly recommend this dynamic duo !!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/01/2017

Jen and Russ did an amazing job on my wedding day! Leading up to the big day, she was communicative and always willing to help figure out shots. On the big day, they showed up early and were professional and friendly. Jen had so many fun suggestions to make sure the story of our wedding was portrayed in the photos. They were patient (I have a big family) and had creative ideas for photos. She sent a sneak peek group of photos the next day and I was blown away... I can't stop looking at them. I can't wait to see the rest!! Thanks Jen, you were wonderful!

Sent on 04/10/2017