Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth Reviews

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2019

Dream Photo Booth!

Ok, first of all, our photo booth was everything I had dreamed it to be!!! I have always wanted the “Kardashian” photo booth pictures for our wedding and these were it!!! Not only were our pictures amazing (black and white, clean, simple) but the service they provided was exceptional. I am very picky when it comes to little details, I had made so changes to our wedding logo about 20 times (sorry Matthew!) and they had no hesitation to make the changes for me. Matthew is VERY responsible, helpful, and so easy to work with. He made sure I was happy with everything and I was! Our online photo gallery was provided to us the day after our wedding... best present ever! We were able to download those photos! I CANNOT wait to use your photo booth again for future events held in AZ! Also brides, the pricing was amazing! Thank you so so much! The only regret I have is that I wish I had taken more pictures with it.

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth 8
    Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth 9
    Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth 10

Kaitlynd · Married on 04/06/2019

Best wedding decision!

The photobooth was everyone’s favorite part of the wedding. We all enjoyed having individual pictures printed on the spot and everyone looked AMAZING with the glam filter. Not to mention how quick Matthew was to respond to emails and answer all my questions. Would 100% recommend.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks Kaitlynd! We had a blast interacting with your fun wedding party and we are of course delighted to hear how much you loved having us. The pleasure was all ours! -MB

S Roberts · Married on 03/30/2019

Roberts/McCloskey 3.30.19

Please do not hesitate to hire these awesome people! Our guests had SO much fun and were able to make away memories of a lifetime.

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth 11
  • Kara

Kara Kuykendall · Married on 03/02/2019

Best Photo-booth Rental EVER

What a great experience I had from start to finish! Matt was such a pleasure to work, extremely responsive and on top of his game. He was more prepared than my wedding planner- no joke! I knew I wanted the "Kardashian" black and white photos, no props, just super sleek pictures and they were BEAUTIFUL! The best part people can print the pictures without our logo if they wanted to frame them for their house. Loved everything about them, and hope to use them for a future party! Thank you, Matt- you were truly wonderful!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much Kara for the incredibly kind words. It means a lot knowing you had such a great experience working with us. And likewise, we had a fantastic time working with you and serving your guests. Thanks again for letting us add a little Glam to your big day. Any time you need us again, we'd be honored to help :)
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/17/2018

Cool, calm and kind!

Matt was perhaps my favorite wedding vendor of all. He's responsive, professional and friendly. He also made sure our guests enjoyed the photo booth to the fullest extent. So grateful to have found him!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 09/15/2018

very pleased with overall service

My guest as well as us enjoyed the entire experience!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much Monica! We had a great time serving you and all your guests at your wedding, and simply loved all the pictures taken. -MB

Kashmir · Married on 09/08/2018

SOOOOOOOO FUN! Super professional and helpful throughout the entire night. Super hit with our guests and LOVE the usb with all the pictures we got at the end

Sent on 09/11/2018

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Kashmir! We are glad you and the entire wedding party had so much fun. It was an absolute hit for us too! Wishing you and Ryan the best for years to come. -MB

Chris · Married on 04/14/2018

Flashbulb Memories is great! They provided the photo booth for our Tucson wedding with 110 guests. Leading up to the event Matthew was responsive, flexible, and easy to work with. It was no problem when we changed the optional items we wanted, and they had no problem with our event timing or setting up in a courtyard.

On the day of the event, the Flashbulb Memories staff was awesome! They were professional, while at the same time encouraging our guests to have fun. Set up and clean up were both on time and as discussed. In addition to the prints for the guests, we got the photos on a flash drive that night and a link to all the photos on a website the next day.

We would highly recommend Matthew and his team for any weddings or events.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Hey Chris, thanks so much for taking the time to share what you thought of us!

From the photos alone, it looked like quite the wedding party! We are so glad you chose to trust us with your big day, and are happy to hear everything went so well :) Wishing you and Fran the best! -MB
  • Lidia

Lidia · Married on 03/31/2018

I am so happy i chose to go with Flashbulb memories photobooth. Matthew was so professional and did everything he could to accomodate our schedule. My guests gave us so many compliments on every single detail and the amazing quality. They most especially were impressed with how patient and friendly the attendants were. Thank you Matthew, you’re the best!

Sent on 04/02/2018
    Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth 12
    Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth 13
    Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth 14
    Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth 15

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much Lidia! It was a joy to be there and of course we are beyond thrilled that you and your guests had such great things to say about us :) Looks like all that meticulous planning paid off at your beautiful wedding!

Sarah · Married on 11/25/2017

What a fantastic experience!! The professionalism, efficiency, positivity.....I could go on and on! This is our #1 recommendation for photo booth, and we cannot thank you enough for making our special day the most memorable ever!! ❤️

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth 16

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Sarah, thank you for your exceptionally kind words and for inviting us to share the day with you and Phillip! It was an absolutely beautiful wedding, and we were delighted to help make it even more memorable. Wishing you two a happily ever after!

kristen · Married on 10/07/2017

Could not have been happier partnering with Flashbulb photo booth. Aces through the entire process.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks Kristen, we were glad to be part of the event and excited to offer something unique for all the attendees. Already looking forward to next year! -MB

Jessie · Married on 09/09/2017

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth , you are awesome! Highly recommend them for any big function that you are having ! High quality photos! Matt you rock, thank you for everything and for changing our times at the last minute!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Jessie! It was an absolute pleasure helping make Celina and Vince's big day even more special.

Kathryn · Married on 08/20/2017

Such a great asset to our Bid Day Event. I would use Flashbulb Memories again in the future as well as recommend them in a heartbeat! Thank you so much for making our event so fun!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Kathryn for giving us the chance to help make your Bid Day event so awesome! We had a ton of fun, and loved coming up with something "sweet" for the candy theme :) Looking forward to working together with you again in the future should the sorority need us again.

maria · Married on 05/13/2017

Everyone at our wedding had so much fun with the photo booth! My favorite thing was getting a USB drive with all the photos on it so I can laugh at them for years to come!! Having the photo booth was a great addition to our special night. It was set up and run painlessly and professionally.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Hey Maria, thank you so much for choosing to have us at your wedding We loved serving you and your guests, and we're glad you had such a great time! Wishing you many years of laughter and joy to come. -MB

Kim · Married on 04/20/2017

We love Matt & Desiree! We had them at a networking event for wedding & event professionals and everyone had a blast. Not only do they have fun props for the photos, but they have a fun video option ( I think they call it the boomerang) and social media sharing component that was great. They both are very professional and do a great job of interacting with guests at their booth to ensure everyone has a great time! A MUST IN MY BOOKS if you need a photo booth for your event.

Sent on 04/29/2017

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks Kim for putting on such a wonderful event and giving us the chance to delight everyone with our photo booth. And you got it, (Boomerang GIFs are a TON of fun)!

Brigitte · Married on 04/08/2017

I actually had another photo booth company scheduled and decided not to go forward with them because they were not very responsive and because of other issues with that I had with them. Anyway, photo flashbulb stepped right in...they were extremely helpful and were always available to speak with me directly during the planning process and during the function. They also offered many good ideas based on their past experiences with other functions. They made the event a lot more fun and our wedding guests commented on what a great experience it was! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Brigitte! We had a wonderful time serving you and your guests at your son's wedding and are so glad you reached out to us.

Dillon · Married on 04/01/2017

VERY personable with people and the whole setup is extremely professional and seamless!
    Props were all awesome, and everyone had an awesome time!
    Definitely get the boomerang upgrade...

Sent on 04/05/2017

Sharon · Married on 02/18/2017

Flashbulb Memories was awesome--if you're looking for a photo booth for an event, this is the one!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks Sharon! We had a wonderful night with you, your friends, and family, celebrating Vanessa and Travis. -MB

Katherine · Married on 12/21/2016

Very professional and top notch vendor for photo booth. I think the speedy print out photos were a hit and so creative with your theme. I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Katherine for taking the time to write us a review, and for the compliments on the template design. It seemed everyone loved the booth, especially the Boomerang GIF mode. Looking forward to hopefully providing our services to your company again in the future! -MB

Ana · Married on 12/17/2016

This is the second year that Flashbulb memories delivers on amazing event photos. Thank you for all your hard work and making the memories special.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks for choosing us again this year Ana! It is always a great party, and we loved capturing the memories from the night. -MB

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2016

Love the props everyone enjoyed it

Sent on 12/17/2016

Alli · Married on 10/28/2016

Incredible! Flashbulb Memories is top-notch. We used them for our annual elementary school carnival - over 750 people. From the start - they were highly professional and engaged. They are passionate about what they do and that comes through in their level of customer service and delivery. They are creative and provided us with lots of options and helped us create a fabulous photobooth for our guests to enjoy. The children loved the photo strips and parents enjoyed being able to see all the photos in our private online gallery after the event. The elementary student council wrote over 60 thank you notes to our event planning committee - and almost EVERY child mentioned they loved the Photo Booth! We already booked Flashbulb Memories for next year! Book them - you won't regret it - you will cherish all the fun memories and the experience!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Alli! It's so good to hear that the kids and their families enjoyed the photo booth so much. You and your team definitely put on an incredible carnival, and we look forward to being part of it again next year!

Erika · Married on 10/15/2016

Flashbulb photo booth made my event special and added the perfect touch to the night that was needed. They were extremely flexible and were able to comply with every change that I made. The photo booth itself was incredible. i was able to choose the back drop and they brought lots of great props. People were able to text photos to themselves or automatically upload them on social media. I was extremely impressed with the photo booth and the people working it. Overall it was a great experience and I would highly recommend Flashbulb photo booth for your event!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Erika for choosing our photo booth for your sisters Bat Mitzvah! We're glad that we could make her day even more special, and happy that everyone enjoyed the social media add on.

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

As the maid of honor I had many stresses to make the bride happy. But one thing I did not have to stress about was the Photo booth thanks to Matt and his team at Flashbulb Memories. He was so professional and took his time to set up the booth and had it ready right on schedule. He and his partner did all they could to make sure the guests were happy and having fun in the booth all night long. Flashbulb has an interesting and sleek looking camera that I have never seen at any event before. I would highly recommend Flashbulb Memories or any event. It was also easy to pay for.. Matt sends invoices via email and you can pay online and makes it so easy. The booth had fun props and the picture quality is amazing! All the photos are available online for your guest to view and share. I am so happy with the service and I would recommend anyone book Flashbulb Memories for their event.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Ashley so much for taking the time to write us a review. I have to say, it was one of the most fun wedding parties we have done in a while and were glad to see lines for the photo booth all night long! Congratulations again to your sister, and we look forward to hopefully celebrating more events with you in the future.

Carol · Married on 10/08/2016

I hired Flashbulb to provide a photo booth for my wedding and I'm so glad I did! Matt was so easy to work with and was very responsive. Unfortunately, I never actually made it to the photobooth myself thanks to all the wedding craziness, but I know my guests loved it. The backdrop looked great and they provided a good variety of props for guests to pose with. The photos turned out great and everyone loved being able to have the photo strips to take home with them! I highly recommend hiring Flashbulb for your event...you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Carol for giving us the opportunity to make your wedding celebration even more special! We hope you get another chance to grab a pic in the photo booth at a future event.