Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth Reviews

36 | Tucson, AZ

36 Reviews for Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth

Chelsea Gulinson · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Outstanding and fun photo booth

I would highly recommend Flashbulb photos to anyone and everyone looking for an incredible, high-quality, and fun photo booth at their wedding or event!! They were extremely responsive and professional! You have a ton of options within their services - glam booth, black & white, props, etc. Their prices cannot be beat.
    Their photos are absolutely amazing and the photo booth was one of the highlights of my wedding. Every wedding guest LOVED the photos, and we loved being able to take home a digital copy of all photos!! 10/10 recommend!!! Outstanding!!!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea! Your glowing review of us made my day :) We are so grateful we could play a small part in your beautiful wedding and we're elated that it was one of the highlights for you. We hope you enjoy the memories for all the years to come! -MB

Katie Vaz · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Best Photo Booth Out There!

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth truly helped to make my wedding reception! My friends and family all complimented on how much they loved the photo booth. While it is so much fun to take the pictures and look back at them, it is also a great little wedding favor for guests. Matthew and his staff were beyond amazing and extremely professional. I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks so much Katie, you are too kind! We had a great time celebrating with the both of you, so I'm glad to hear you and your friends/family had a wonderful experience with us. Your whole party was a ton of fun, and we were thrilled to be a part of your special day.

Shelli Goldberg · Married on 04/11/2020

photobooth fun in the Desert!!

Matthew,
    I want to thank YOU for adding to the fun of our Alex's wedding. EVERYONE loved the photo booth and having a picture to take home with them made it even more fun. You could not have made the process any easier. Thank you for your attention to detail and putting up with our tardiness to answer your questions.
    Enjoy the holiday season with your family and friends and thank you again for your professionalism and help with the photo booth.
    sincerely,
    shelli goldberg

Sent on 11/26/2019

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Aw, thank you so much Shelli. So happy to hear everyone loved the photo booth and that we were able to make the process so easy for you. Your Alex's are beautiful and we hope they enjoy the photos and memories for a lifetime. Happy holidays to you and your family as well!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Parks · Married on 01/25/2020

Amazing Glam Booth

Flashbulb memories was an exceptional addiction to our wedding. Matthew was prompt to respond to any and all questions and the team that was at the wedding were so fun but also professional. We would booth flashbulb memories glam booth 1000x over!!!!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Yesss! Thanks Becca, that means a lot and we are truly honored to have been a part of your big day. -MB
  • Kanak

Kanak Jha · Married on 11/30/2019

So much fun and so worth it!

Flashbulb Memories is such a fun team to have at your wedding! Our guests loved taking glam photos during our cocktail hour and it was a great value add as a source of entertainment for them. Matthew and his team are incredibly flexible and patient! I highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Kanak, it was a pleasure to be part of such a spectacular wedding! So happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed interacting with our team and taking photos. It's a wedding we won't easily forget, and likewise, we hope the memories will be cherished for a lifetime. -MB
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 11/17/2019

Feel like a celebrity all night long

We knew we had to have a photo booth at our wedding, we LOVE photo booths and know that they are such a hit (especially after a few margaritas). It was also one of our goals that our friends and family walk away with beautiful photos of themselves from the weekend. Enter Flashbulb.

I think we have all seen a certain reality-famous family celebrate all of their occasions with the most gorgeous black and white photo booth. THAT is what we wanted. No props, just pure black and white magic, filtered to perfection. And that is exactly what Matt and team delivered! Leading up to the big event, they were so collaborative and easy to work with. On the day of the event, it felt like we had two new guests and friends.

Our booth was set-up in our separate dance party room and when I tell you, you have NEVER seen adults flock to a station like this. Everyone felt gorgeous, the team was so patient to ensure everyone was captured as they wanted, and they went right to the social media booth for insta-magic!

I have the most stunning photos of my parents, family, and friends and I had them immediately! We got back to our bridal suite with a flash drive and had all the photos on our phones within minutes. It was the most epic way to relive the day, laugh, and feel like we were still floating on air. While we wait (patiently) for our wedding photos, these will hold us over for now and beyond.

Book Flashbulb to feel like a celebrity all night long ❤️

Love,
    Erik and Jenny

Sent on 11/23/2019

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

WOW. Just wow! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We loved capturing the magic of your wedding night in our glam booth and had a blast celebrating with your entire party. You are two of our new favorite people and we wish you and Erik nothing but happiness for the rest of your lives.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2019

Dream Photo Booth!

Ok, first of all, our photo booth was everything I had dreamed it to be!!! I have always wanted the “Kardashian” photo booth pictures for our wedding and these were it!!! Not only were our pictures amazing (black and white, clean, simple) but the service they provided was exceptional. I am very picky when it comes to little details, I had made so changes to our wedding logo about 20 times (sorry Matthew!) and they had no hesitation to make the changes for me. Matthew is VERY responsible, helpful, and so easy to work with. He made sure I was happy with everything and I was! Our online photo gallery was provided to us the day after our wedding... best present ever! We were able to download those photos! I CANNOT wait to use your photo booth again for future events held in AZ! Also brides, the pricing was amazing! Thank you so so much! The only regret I have is that I wish I had taken more pictures with it.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Um...how did we miss replying to this!? WOW thank you so much Jennifer :D From the bottom of our hearts, we are thrilled that you had such a wonderful time with us from start-to-finish, and we're happy we got to be part of such a beautiful wedding. Glad we could make it everything you dreamed it would be, and looking forward to helping again in the future whenever you might need us next!

Kaitlynd · Married on 04/06/2019

Best wedding decision!

The photobooth was everyone’s favorite part of the wedding. We all enjoyed having individual pictures printed on the spot and everyone looked AMAZING with the glam filter. Not to mention how quick Matthew was to respond to emails and answer all my questions. Would 100% recommend.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks Kaitlynd! We had a blast interacting with your fun wedding party and we are of course delighted to hear how much you loved having us. The pleasure was all ours! -MB

S Roberts · Married on 03/30/2019

Roberts/McCloskey 3.30.19

Please do not hesitate to hire these awesome people! Our guests had SO much fun and were able to make away memories of a lifetime.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Yuss! Thank you so much for the love! We had tons of fun with you and all your guests too. We're so glad you gave us a chance to help make things awesome. I hope you two enjoy the memories for many, many years to come.
  • Kara

Kara Kuykendall · Married on 03/02/2019

Best Photo-booth Rental EVER

What a great experience I had from start to finish! Matt was such a pleasure to work, extremely responsive and on top of his game. He was more prepared than my wedding planner- no joke! I knew I wanted the "Kardashian" black and white photos, no props, just super sleek pictures and they were BEAUTIFUL! The best part people can print the pictures without our logo if they wanted to frame them for their house. Loved everything about them, and hope to use them for a future party! Thank you, Matt- you were truly wonderful!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much Kara for the incredibly kind words. It means a lot knowing you had such a great experience working with us. And likewise, we had a fantastic time working with you and serving your guests. Thanks again for letting us add a little Glam to your big day. Any time you need us again, we'd be honored to help :)
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 11/24/2018

The photo booth was a total hit!

Matthew and his team were absolutely amazing! Everyone used the photo booth - it was a HUGE hit! The pictures were quality and they provided so many great props! I highly recommend! I’ve been to a bunch of events with photo booths and Matthews is top notch - the best.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Wow, thank you so much Julie for the stellar review! We are so glad everyone had such a great time and we're psyched to hear that you think we're top-notch. Love the photos you uploaded too :D
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/17/2018

Cool, calm and kind!

Matt was perhaps my favorite wedding vendor of all. He's responsive, professional and friendly. He also made sure our guests enjoyed the photo booth to the fullest extent. So grateful to have found him!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Aww, thank you so much, Jessica! That means a lot to us. We were delighted to be a part of it all and fully enjoyed helping you and your guests have a great time as well.
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 09/15/2018

very pleased with overall service

My guest as well as us enjoyed the entire experience!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much Monica! We had a great time serving you and all your guests at your wedding, and simply loved all the pictures taken. -MB

Kashmir · Married on 09/08/2018

SOOOOOOOO FUN! Super professional and helpful throughout the entire night. Super hit with our guests and LOVE the usb with all the pictures we got at the end

Sent on 09/11/2018

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Kashmir! We are glad you and the entire wedding party had so much fun. It was an absolute hit for us too! Wishing you and Ryan the best for years to come. -MB

Chris · Married on 04/14/2018

Flashbulb Memories is great! They provided the photo booth for our Tucson wedding with 110 guests. Leading up to the event Matthew was responsive, flexible, and easy to work with. It was no problem when we changed the optional items we wanted, and they had no problem with our event timing or setting up in a courtyard.

On the day of the event, the Flashbulb Memories staff was awesome! They were professional, while at the same time encouraging our guests to have fun. Set up and clean up were both on time and as discussed. In addition to the prints for the guests, we got the photos on a flash drive that night and a link to all the photos on a website the next day.

We would highly recommend Matthew and his team for any weddings or events.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Hey Chris, thanks so much for taking the time to share what you thought of us!

From the photos alone, it looked like quite the wedding party! We are so glad you chose to trust us with your big day, and are happy to hear everything went so well :) Wishing you and Fran the best! -MB
  • Lidia

Lidia · Married on 03/31/2018

I am so happy i chose to go with Flashbulb memories photobooth. Matthew was so professional and did everything he could to accomodate our schedule. My guests gave us so many compliments on every single detail and the amazing quality. They most especially were impressed with how patient and friendly the attendants were. Thank you Matthew, you’re the best!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much Lidia! It was a joy to be there and of course we are beyond thrilled that you and your guests had such great things to say about us :) Looks like all that meticulous planning paid off at your beautiful wedding!

Sarah · Married on 11/25/2017

What a fantastic experience!! The professionalism, efficiency, positivity.....I could go on and on! This is our #1 recommendation for photo booth, and we cannot thank you enough for making our special day the most memorable ever!! ❤️

Sent on 11/26/2017

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Sarah, thank you for your exceptionally kind words and for inviting us to share the day with you and Phillip! It was an absolutely beautiful wedding, and we were delighted to help make it even more memorable. Wishing you two a happily ever after!

kristen · Married on 10/07/2017

Could not have been happier partnering with Flashbulb photo booth. Aces through the entire process.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks Kristen, we were glad to be part of the event and excited to offer something unique for all the attendees. Already looking forward to next year! -MB

Jessie · Married on 09/09/2017

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth , you are awesome! Highly recommend them for any big function that you are having ! High quality photos! Matt you rock, thank you for everything and for changing our times at the last minute!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Jessie! It was an absolute pleasure helping make Celina and Vince's big day even more special.

Kathryn · Married on 08/20/2017

Such a great asset to our Bid Day Event. I would use Flashbulb Memories again in the future as well as recommend them in a heartbeat! Thank you so much for making our event so fun!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Kathryn for giving us the chance to help make your Bid Day event so awesome! We had a ton of fun, and loved coming up with something "sweet" for the candy theme :) Looking forward to working together with you again in the future should the sorority need us again.

maria · Married on 05/13/2017

Everyone at our wedding had so much fun with the photo booth! My favorite thing was getting a USB drive with all the photos on it so I can laugh at them for years to come!! Having the photo booth was a great addition to our special night. It was set up and run painlessly and professionally.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Hey Maria, thank you so much for choosing to have us at your wedding We loved serving you and your guests, and we're glad you had such a great time! Wishing you many years of laughter and joy to come. -MB

Kim · Married on 04/20/2017

We love Matt & Desiree! We had them at a networking event for wedding & event professionals and everyone had a blast. Not only do they have fun props for the photos, but they have a fun video option ( I think they call it the boomerang) and social media sharing component that was great. They both are very professional and do a great job of interacting with guests at their booth to ensure everyone has a great time! A MUST IN MY BOOKS if you need a photo booth for your event.

Sent on 04/29/2017

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks Kim for putting on such a wonderful event and giving us the chance to delight everyone with our photo booth. And you got it, (Boomerang GIFs are a TON of fun)!

Brigitte · Married on 04/08/2017

I actually had another photo booth company scheduled and decided not to go forward with them because they were not very responsive and because of other issues with that I had with them. Anyway, photo flashbulb stepped right in...they were extremely helpful and were always available to speak with me directly during the planning process and during the function. They also offered many good ideas based on their past experiences with other functions. They made the event a lot more fun and our wedding guests commented on what a great experience it was! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Brigitte! We had a wonderful time serving you and your guests at your son's wedding and are so glad you reached out to us.

Dillon · Married on 04/01/2017

VERY personable with people and the whole setup is extremely professional and seamless!
    Props were all awesome, and everyone had an awesome time!
    Definitely get the boomerang upgrade...

Sent on 04/05/2017

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks Dillon! Glad you enjoyed your experience working with us :)

It was a pleasure to help, and I second that motion on the boomerang upgrade ;)

Sharon · Married on 02/18/2017

Flashbulb Memories was awesome--if you're looking for a photo booth for an event, this is the one!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks Sharon! We had a wonderful night with you, your friends, and family, celebrating Vanessa and Travis. -MB