FlashBooth Photo Booth Rentals of Michigan Reviews

67 | Washington, MI

67 Reviews for FlashBooth Photo Booth Rentals of Michigan

• Tara

Tara · Married on 09/28/2014

Robin was fantastic! Flashbooth was so much fun!!

Betsy · Married on 09/20/2014

We contracted with Flashbooth early in our wedding planning process, because we heard they are the best company. Robin is the best. She always responds to emails and phone calls promptly during the planning stages, she worked up a custom design logo which matched our theme, she was there ready to go when she said, and the props and photo's were amazing! The props aren't the cheesy ones you see sometimes with photobooths, we were so excited when we received the DVD of all of our guests photo's and I love how our guests could go online to see their pictures! we recommend Flashbooth to everyone and will for sure use them for another event in the future!

Sent on 10/06/2014

FlashBooth Photo Booth Rentals of Michigan's reply:

Betsy, it was a pleasure working with you and your guests. Awesome wedding!

Linda · Married on 08/29/2014

We loved having Flashbooth Photo at my daughter's wedding. They provided a very professional and friendly service. Everyone had so much fun with the props (which were displayed on a table instead of just mixed in a box). The album I purchased was an extra bonus.....the bride and groom loved it!

• User2852938 · event on: 12/07/2012

Robin was a pleasure to work with for our corporate Holiday Party. She responded quickly to my phone calls and emails and she helped us create a great logo for the bottom of our photostrips.

Robin was reliable and on time - and brought everything she said she would (props, etc.). My staff are still raving about how much fun they had. Robin even jumped in to take a photo with one of our guests! :)

Thanks Robin for helping our event run so smooth - we will definitely see you again in the future!

Sent on 12/10/2012

FlashBooth Photo Booth Rentals of Michigan's reply:

Thanks Alisa! We had a great time working with you too. Hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful holiday season!

Rosemary · Married on 09/21/2013

My guests are still talking about how much they enjoyed my wedding and the photobooth, and I am so happy with my scrap book as well as my CD of all the photos.

FlashBooth Photo Booth Rentals was great! The team was very responsive throughout the entire planning process. My guests had a fantastic time in the booth and are still talking about the photo booth weeks later! I would highly recommend FlashBooth.

Tonya · Married on 08/31/2013

Robin did an excellent job along with her helper (sorry I forgot her name). Both were very friendly and professional.

Jenifer · Married on 08/17/2013

It was a 20 year reunion and they were excellent, love the cd of everyone!

Karley · Married on 08/09/2013

We loved having them as part of our wedding! The book we got of all of the photos of our guests was amazing! All of our guests enjoyed having prints of the photos to take home with them as well. Loved them!

Linda · Married on 07/27/2013

Robin was wonderful to work with! Very nice and everyone LOVED the photo booth!

Catherine · Married on 06/22/2013

Robin and staff did a fabulous job with my wedding. She called the hall to arrange the best time for our guests to use the booth, and even changed the time to best suit US AND OUR GUESTS! Everyone LOVED their experience and had only wonderful things to say about the booth and staff. PERFECT addition to any wedding! Thanks so much! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 07/07/2013

FlashBooth Photo Booth Rentals of Michigan's reply:

Catherine, thank you for the wonderful review. We always try to best work around the other festivities of the day so you get to take full advantage of the time you have the booth for. Congrats!

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2013

Flash Booth did an amazing job for our wedding. Robin is very responsive, and they designed the perfect logo for our picture cards. The props were new and clean, and the guests loved them. We even got access to all of our pictures the next day! I would recommend to anyone!

Julia · Married on 06/08/2013

From the first conversation to the follow up call your customer service has been great. Everyone has been attentive, courteous and energetic. Not only did our host keep things moving at the Flashbooth, but was also energetic and courteous to all guests. She encouraged our guests to write something to the bride and groom in our scrapbook. The team at Flashbooth worked with us and the guests wonderfully. I only have high praise from our experience. Thank you, Julia & John

Sent on 06/10/2010

FlashBooth Photo Booth Rentals of Michigan's reply:

We had a wonderful time at your wedding! Thank you for the wonderful review.

Alexandria · Married on 06/08/2013

I am so glad we decided to have the photo-booth at our wedding, it was a total hit! Everyone loved it and majority of our guests all went in it! The scrap book gift at the end of our wedding was perfect, it was so fun to see all our guests in there! I would definitely recommend this vendor, the professionalism was outstanding, they really worked with our guests, especially the shy ones who didn't really know what to do! The service was amazing, they were on time and ready to go! Will definitely use them again for other events I may have in the future! Thank you FlashBooth!!

Dana · Married on 06/01/2013

The Flashbooth is a terrific company and Robin that ran my account is amazing! She was in quick contact with me the entire time of planning and did a wonderful job of personalizing our photo strips. The booth is a great price and better quality than any of the other companies I've seen at other events. Robin and her attendance were happy and friendly and everyone loved their time in the booth. The book of photos they presented me with at the end of the night was excellent as well as a cd of the pictures. I would recommend her to everyone. Thank you so much for great memories!

Sent on 06/11/2013

FlashBooth Photo Booth Rentals of Michigan's reply:

Thank you Dana. It really means a lot to me to be asked back to your wedding after we did your sister's last year. Congrats!!!

Sara · Married on 02/09/2013

I HIGHLY recommend FlashBooth photo! Robin and her team were curteous, flexible, accommodating, fairly priced, and FUN! FlashBooth went above and beyond to ensure that their services fit in seamlessly with the events of my wedding from start to finish. I cannot say enough great things about FlashBooth! I will absolutely be using their services again!

Lindsey · Married on 12/22/2012

Amazing Picture Quality , Fast and Easy , Very Flexible

Sent on 01/02/2013

FlashBooth Photo Booth Rentals of Michigan's reply:

Great working with you Lindsey! Again please tell Madison thank you for the referral!

Andrea · Married on 11/03/2012

Robin was our photobooth representative and also ran the photobooth the day of our wedding. She was amazing to work with and did so well with our guests. This photobooth was the best value I found and worth EVERY PENNY! Truly a great experience to work with the flashbooth and Robin, she is awesome!

Sent on 11/16/2012

FlashBooth Photo Booth Rentals of Michigan's reply:

Andrea, I was so honored to work with you! You are such a great person. You looked absolutely beautiful on your wedding day and the venue looked amazing. I am so glad that you were happy with our service :)

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2012

Robin was awesome to work with. She was very prompt when I sent a question her way. Everyone at the wedding enjoyed the booth!! The photo album that My niece got after the wedding was beautiful!! Thank you so much for coming and helping make that night such a success.

Sent on 11/09/2012

FlashBooth Photo Booth Rentals of Michigan's reply:

Nicole you were great to work with too. Ryan is a lucky girl. It really showed how much you love her!

very professional. The props were clean maintained well and cute as can be! Attendant was there to help all the guests with there photo shots. We had the photo galleries on line the next day. Great experience!!!!

Anthony · Married on 08/12/2012

Flashbooth was fantastic. They were by far one of the more affordable photo booth rentals around, but you wouldn't know it by how awesome they were. Lots of props, two staff members, and a big spacious booth led to the hit of the night. All my guests LOVED it. It was fantastic to see all the photos posted online the next day, as well as receiving a cd with all the images.

The only criticism I had, and it's a minor one, is the length of time between snaps. I don't know the exact timing, but between each of the 4 shots that are taken, you're given lots of time to reposition. I personally don't like that because I feel like when you only have a quick 2-3 seconds to reposition, the pics are much more random and hilarious. That said, we still had some hilarious shots!

One other thing I would've liked to see would be photo strips on the final cd. You receive the photos as individual images, instead of the classic series of 4 down the row. Both would be great, since individual images are perfect for profile pictures, etc, but seeing the series of 4 in a row is also fun to share online!

Other than that, I can't recommend Flashbooth enough! High quality photos, friendly and professional staff, and you're own personal logo on the photos! I love it!

Sent on 08/30/2012

FlashBooth Photo Booth Rentals of Michigan's reply:

Anthony thank you for your wonderful review. Your wedding was beautiful. In response to the timing we allow about 10 seconds between photos. Our booths are used at several different type of functions some involving children and the elderly and we try to make sure people have enough time to utilize all of our crazy props. We can copy your photos in either format and I would be more than happy to send you another disc with the strip format. People usually love the single picture format for social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2012

Robin from the Flashbooth was amazing to work with! She was sweet and helpful and made the planning a breeze! Robin was quick to answer any questions and had planned everything months in advance. When the big day arrived, Robin was very profession but also fun! She encouraged guests to have use props and added to the overall experience. The picture quality was great, and they were fun momentos from the night. I had so many compliments about what a fun time people had in the booth and how much they loved their pictures. I love my photo booth scrap book!! The comments and pictures are priceless. The photo booth is a must-have! I have already recommended the FlashBooth to several people who were at the wedding or have seen photos from the booth. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 08/29/2012

FlashBooth Photo Booth Rentals of Michigan's reply:

Kelly, you were such a pleasure to work with too! Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments. I am super excited to be doing your sister's wedding in June 2013. Can't wait to see you then. PS. We are debuting our new mustaches and lips this weekend!
  • User2475791 · event on: 07/01/2012

Great service Photo booth was the hit of my mom's 80th birthday party

Heather · Married on 06/16/2012

My guests had a blast! The employees were very kind and friendly to the guests. It was a big hit at my reception. You must get the scrapbook:)

Kristi · Married on 06/02/2012

We loved the photo booth at our wedding! My favorite was looking at the book of photos the day after...hilarious! Loved having you there and adding to the fun :))

Sent on 06/12/2012

FlashBooth Photo Booth Rentals of Michigan's reply:

Thank you Kristi. I know I have said this many times, but your wedding was by the far the best I have ever been to! The decor, food, and especially music was aaaaamazing! Enjoy your scrapbook for many years to come. Please give my regards to your mom.