Flash Jam Entertainment Reviews

115 Reviews for Flash Jam Entertainment

• Katalyn

Katalyn · Married on 09/21/2019

Hire them!

Flash Jam Entertainment was one of my favorite vendors to work with during the wedding planning process. My husband and I met Darryl and Walt at a wedding show and they were the second vendor we booked (even before we had a definite date or space). Darryl is so easy to work with and is a fantastic communicator; you can tell he really enjoys his job, which impacts the relationship you form with him.

Walt was amazing the day of the wedding. We had a medical issue arise with my grandmother and Walt made sure he kept guests entertained and up to date with the delay (in a professional manner). He also followed up a few days after the wedding to make sure my grandmother was okay. Walt provided great music and really kept the party going throughout the night. Our guests commented about how great the DJ was and how there was never a dull moment!

We also had the photo booth, which was our guest book - all of our guests loved having the fun pictures with props. My husband and I have really enjoyed looking at the photos now and reading the comments people wrote!

If you are thinking of hiring Flash Jam, do it! I promise you, you will not regret it. Darryl is phenomenal and his team is outstanding.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Nina · Married on 06/08/2019

The dance floor was full the whole night!!

Walt and Flash Jam Entertainment were exactly what we were looking for in a DJ service for our wedding! Thank you for such amazing service and making our wedding night an amazing party!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Stephen

Stephen Hurtuk · Married on 05/18/2019

FlashJam is the jam!

Darrell did a great job for our wedding reception. The communication from the day we selected FlashJam was amazing. The initial consultation blew us away with how prepared and professional the experience was. Everything could be done online and a few weeks before the date they reached out and went over EVERYTHING. It made us feel comfortable and relaxed knowing he would be MC'ing the reception. On the day of the event everything was prepared and went off without a hitch. Highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Jordan · Married on 05/11/2019

As Advertised

Darryl was absolutely as advertised throughout the entire time of working with him. He responded to emails almost immediately, has great online tools to organize everything, and most importantly - was absolutely phenomenal at our wedding reception. He and his assistant Walt arrived early, coordinated everything with our other vendors, were super professional, and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. We have no hesitation in recommending them for your wedding!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Christopher & Elaine Weatherby · Married on 03/05/2019

Best Referral We Got!

I was placed with the responsibility of hiring a DJ and I remembered my co-worker had hired Flash Jam Entertainment. That referral turned out to be awesome and I now look like a genius! Thanks to the entire team for a great night!!! The music, lighting, up-lighting, brought out the best of everything. Flash Jam did our ceremony as well and it was flawless, with our guests complimenting they could actually hear the officiant and us say our vows. We would recommend Flash Jam Entertainment to anyone!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Megan · Married on 12/28/2018

Switched to Flash Jam and happy we did!

We are so happy we booked Flash Jam! We switched to Flash Jam about a month and a half before our wedding. We had another DJ booked but had feelings of doubt so we searched for new options. Darryl communicated with us leading up to the wedding- he was responsive and friendly. The “Client Tools” on their website are convenient and ensure you consider everything DJ-related! The timeline they create and share with your vendors is also impressive. Darryl and Walt kept our dance floor full the entire night and they interacted with the guests the perfect amount. Their setup is very professional looking- a booth that fully encloses the equipment and the dance floor lights were great! We are thankful!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Flash Jam Entertainment's reply:

We are glad you switched to us! Thank you for the kind words, and it was our pleasure and enjoyment to be a part of your special day!

Jenna · Married on 10/06/2018

Exceptional

We are SO happy we hired Flash Jam Entertainment for our reception. Guests at our wedding raved about the music and the dance floor was full the entire night thanks to them. Darryl and his crew were wonderful with communication and so fun to work with. I would recommend Flash Jam to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Al · Married on 08/26/2018

We used Flash Jam for our summer wedding. Darryl and Walt were both very professional and easy to work with. Between the two of them, we had a blast. They kept the music coming, some slow and some upbeat always playing what we liked and when things slowed down on the dance floor, they injected some lively tunes to keep us going. Often when I thought a dance was over and started to walk off the dance floor, they played another song we just couldn't walk away from. I think my wife and I danced almost the entire afternoon and ended up exhausted but happy! Very highly recommended.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Ted · Married on 08/25/2018

My wife and I hired Darryl and Flash Jam for our wedding 3 weeks ago and were very happy with the decision to do so. Darryl was fun, really easy to work with and provided some helpful advice to us when it came to the schedule of events and flow of the night for things like speeches and parent dances. He did a great job with the introductions and we really loved how he didn’t just roll out a preset song list but would mix in fading/previews of the next song. He did a great job of reading the room and our dance floor was packed all night. We’d highly recommend Flash Jam.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Alexandria · Married on 08/03/2018

The best choice we made regarding vendors to work with! Everything was on point, they mixed up the music that brought all ages onto the dance floor even my aunt who never dances!!! The lighting was incredible and nothing we've ever seen. I wish we had added another hour with the venue and DJ since nobody wanted to leave at the end. Thanks to Darryl and Walt for keeping everything pumped!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Andrea · Married on 07/28/2018

I hired Flash Jam for my wedding last weekend and they were wonderful! Darryl was very patient with my frequent music changes and was very thorough with my schedule and needs. They played every single song the groom and I wanted to hear, and even played 3 more songs extra after already announcing the final song of the night! I would absolutely hire them again and definitely would recommend them to my friends and family!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2018

Flash Jam Entertainment was a great dj choice for our wedding. We had Walt & Sherrion specifically and they were both so easy to work with. They kept everything on time and running smoothly. The dance floor was packed all night because of the great music. I never felt like a song needed to be shut off or was a buzz kill! Thanks so much Flash Jam for making our night unforgettable!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Jake · Married on 05/12/2018

Flash Jam was absolutely amazing. We had an in person meeting with our DJ who really listened to us. Our client portal was incredibly helpful as well in making lists of songs as well as planning our itinerary. Our outdoor wedding got rained on 10 minutes before the music was about to start but they were able to switch everything to our indoor plan B incredibly quickly. They absolutely played awesome music and had the dance floor jumping the entire night. On top of everything the MC-ing was outstanding as well. 10/10 would recommend to anyone

Sent on 06/09/2018

Prenesha · Married on 10/14/2017

My DJ cancelled on me a week before my wedding and I was searching desperately and lo and behold, I found FLASH JAM and they were available and IT WAS LIT!!!!! thank you so much for doing this at the last minute!!!

luna · Married on 10/07/2017

Flash Jam Entertainment is the best DJ service ever! They are so much fun,and GREAT for all ages young and old. They played music for everyone and the atmosphere was AMAZING for dancers. Even if you don't like to dance, their lights and sound system is awesome, and it is so much fun just to watch! I stayed on the floor all night but made sure to check out how much our guests were enjoying the evening. Their setup is more like a rock band with AWESOME sounding speakers that filled the room. It just looked GRAND!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Dayna · Married on 08/04/2017

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, and wow! These guys rock or should I say jam! My co-workers have been to numerous weddings this year and they cannot stop talking about mine!!! Makes me feel very good about the dj we chose. It was everything and more than expected.

Sent on 10/28/2017
  • W

William · Married on 07/29/2017

Darryl was absolutely amazing. From our first meeting to the day of the event he was on top of everything. The guests were blown away by the music and the dance floor stayed crowded all night long.
    I had multiple guests tell me it was the best wedding DJ they had ever seen. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • W

Wallace · Married on 07/15/2017

Walt did a great job with all of our requests and crazy demands…LOL We know our family were all obnoxious drunks but he kept them in line and on the dance floor. Overall the Flash Jam team were easy to work with and I would recommend them in the future.

sabrina · Married on 07/08/2017

Great people, great music, great job!!!!! Thank you for making our day awesome.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Jamie · Married on 07/01/2017

My wife and I had our wedding in July and we were so happy with Darryl and his team. They were very flexible and quick to respond when we had questions. They did an amazing job at our reception and the music selection they used was perfect for the age group of the wedding. They had our guest dancing and partying from the time the music started until the end of the night. I would recommend them over any DJ service around.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Kaity · Married on 06/17/2017

Absolutely Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I researched many different wedding music pros for my daughter and was super impressed with this company. The initial meeting at their office was not what I had anticipated as the outside didn't look to be so innovative. Inside we were treated to some kind of virtual 4k presentation that placed us right on the dance floor from their last wedding. We were blown away! Darryl was very energetic and friendly, as was our actual DJ Walt. We had a full dance floor the entire night and my daughter and new son-in-law were exhausted from the non stop dancing. I am going to recommend Flash Jam take over all of of our corporate events at my job, that's how much I like these guys. Money well spent!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Carly · Married on 06/16/2017

The music and lighting performance was extremely well executed, with a great mix of music and pacing. I can't help but feel that we could have went another hour.

Sean · Married on 06/16/2017

Loved it, everything you could want from a great DJ! The special effects were mesmerizing, best light show I’ve ever seen outside of a concert.

Kelly · Married on 05/27/2017

First, these djs are fantastic. They knocked the music out of the park for my wedding. Honestly pretty refreshing as I’ve seen so many bad djs just glad I didn’t hire one. Some people had planned to only stay through dinner but said the music was too good to leave. Glad I hired flash jam entertainment.

Sara · Married on 03/25/2017

If I could give more stars I would!! There are not enough adjectives to describe what an AMAZING experience my husband and I had with Darryl and his team. From the moment I met him I knew he was the PERFECT fit for our wedding dj with a personality that instantly puts you at ease. I had no idea how to plan a wedding and he was there to help me every step of the way. I called him several times throughout the process and he was always available and ready to talk about whatever tiny detail I was worried about! On the wedding day his confidence, calmness, professionalism and outgoing personality made all the difference when it came to settling my nerves. He knew exactly what songs to play and when to keep the dance floor going even with my small wedding!! I have not stopped receding messages from my guests about how "on fire" the DJ was! Using him was BY FAR the best decision I made in my entire wedding planning process! I strongly recommend to everyone!!!

Sent on 03/27/2017