Flash Jam Entertainment Reviews

107 | Cleveland, OH

107 Reviews for Flash Jam Entertainment

107 Flash Jam Entertainment Reviews

Al · Married on 08/26/2018

We used Flash Jam for our summer wedding. Darryl and Walt were both very professional and easy to work with. Between the two of them, we had a blast. They kept the music coming, some slow and some upbeat always playing what we liked and when things slowed down on the dance floor, they injected some lively tunes to keep us going. Often when I thought a dance was over and started to walk off the dance floor, they played another song we just couldn't walk away from. I think my wife and I danced almost the entire afternoon and ended up exhausted but happy! Very highly recommended.

Ted · Married on 08/25/2018

My wife and I hired Darryl and Flash Jam for our wedding 3 weeks ago and were very happy with the decision to do so. Darryl was fun, really easy to work with and provided some helpful advice to us when it came to the schedule of events and flow of the night for things like speeches and parent dances. He did a great job with the introductions and we really loved how he didn’t just roll out a preset song list but would mix in fading/previews of the next song. He did a great job of reading the room and our dance floor was packed all night. We’d highly recommend Flash Jam.

Alexandria · Married on 08/03/2018

The best choice we made regarding vendors to work with! Everything was on point, they mixed up the music that brought all ages onto the dance floor even my aunt who never dances!!! The lighting was incredible and nothing we've ever seen. I wish we had added another hour with the venue and DJ since nobody wanted to leave at the end. Thanks to Darryl and Walt for keeping everything pumped!

Andrea · Married on 07/28/2018

I hired Flash Jam for my wedding last weekend and they were wonderful! Darryl was very patient with my frequent music changes and was very thorough with my schedule and needs. They played every single song the groom and I wanted to hear, and even played 3 more songs extra after already announcing the final song of the night! I would absolutely hire them again and definitely would recommend them to my friends and family!

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2018

Flash Jam Entertainment was a great dj choice for our wedding. We had Walt & Sherrion specifically and they were both so easy to work with. They kept everything on time and running smoothly. The dance floor was packed all night because of the great music. I never felt like a song needed to be shut off or was a buzz kill! Thanks so much Flash Jam for making our night unforgettable!

Jake · Married on 05/12/2018

Flash Jam was absolutely amazing. We had an in person meeting with our DJ who really listened to us. Our client portal was incredibly helpful as well in making lists of songs as well as planning our itinerary. Our outdoor wedding got rained on 10 minutes before the music was about to start but they were able to switch everything to our indoor plan B incredibly quickly. They absolutely played awesome music and had the dance floor jumping the entire night. On top of everything the MC-ing was outstanding as well. 10/10 would recommend to anyone

Prenesha · Married on 10/14/2017

My DJ cancelled on me a week before my wedding and I was searching desperately and lo and behold, I found FLASH JAM and they were available and IT WAS LIT!!!!! thank you so much for doing this at the last minute!!!

luna · Married on 10/07/2017

Flash Jam Entertainment is the best DJ service ever! They are so much fun,and GREAT for all ages young and old. They played music for everyone and the atmosphere was AMAZING for dancers. Even if you don't like to dance, their lights and sound system is awesome, and it is so much fun just to watch! I stayed on the floor all night but made sure to check out how much our guests were enjoying the evening. Their setup is more like a rock band with AWESOME sounding speakers that filled the room. It just looked GRAND!!!

Dayna · Married on 08/04/2017

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, and wow! These guys rock or should I say jam! My co-workers have been to numerous weddings this year and they cannot stop talking about mine!!! Makes me feel very good about the dj we chose. It was everything and more than expected.

• W

William · Married on 07/29/2017

Darryl was absolutely amazing. From our first meeting to the day of the event he was on top of everything. The guests were blown away by the music and the dance floor stayed crowded all night long.
    I had multiple guests tell me it was the best wedding DJ they had ever seen. Highly recommended.

• W

Wallace · Married on 07/15/2017

Walt did a great job with all of our requests and crazy demands…LOL We know our family were all obnoxious drunks but he kept them in line and on the dance floor. Overall the Flash Jam team were easy to work with and I would recommend them in the future.

sabrina · Married on 07/08/2017

Great people, great music, great job!!!!! Thank you for making our day awesome.

Jamie · Married on 07/01/2017

My wife and I had our wedding in July and we were so happy with Darryl and his team. They were very flexible and quick to respond when we had questions. They did an amazing job at our reception and the music selection they used was perfect for the age group of the wedding. They had our guest dancing and partying from the time the music started until the end of the night. I would recommend them over any DJ service around.

Kaity · Married on 06/17/2017

Absolutely Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I researched many different wedding music pros for my daughter and was super impressed with this company. The initial meeting at their office was not what I had anticipated as the outside didn't look to be so innovative. Inside we were treated to some kind of virtual 4k presentation that placed us right on the dance floor from their last wedding. We were blown away! Darryl was very energetic and friendly, as was our actual DJ Walt. We had a full dance floor the entire night and my daughter and new son-in-law were exhausted from the non stop dancing. I am going to recommend Flash Jam take over all of of our corporate events at my job, that's how much I like these guys. Money well spent!

Carly · Married on 06/16/2017

The music and lighting performance was extremely well executed, with a great mix of music and pacing. I can't help but feel that we could have went another hour.

Sean · Married on 06/16/2017

Loved it, everything you could want from a great DJ! The special effects were mesmerizing, best light show I’ve ever seen outside of a concert.

Kelly · Married on 05/27/2017

First, these djs are fantastic. They knocked the music out of the park for my wedding. Honestly pretty refreshing as I’ve seen so many bad djs just glad I didn’t hire one. Some people had planned to only stay through dinner but said the music was too good to leave. Glad I hired flash jam entertainment.

Sara · Married on 03/25/2017

If I could give more stars I would!! There are not enough adjectives to describe what an AMAZING experience my husband and I had with Darryl and his team. From the moment I met him I knew he was the PERFECT fit for our wedding dj with a personality that instantly puts you at ease. I had no idea how to plan a wedding and he was there to help me every step of the way. I called him several times throughout the process and he was always available and ready to talk about whatever tiny detail I was worried about! On the wedding day his confidence, calmness, professionalism and outgoing personality made all the difference when it came to settling my nerves. He knew exactly what songs to play and when to keep the dance floor going even with my small wedding!! I have not stopped receding messages from my guests about how "on fire" the DJ was! Using him was BY FAR the best decision I made in my entire wedding planning process! I strongly recommend to everyone!!!

Brian · Married on 11/11/2016

These guys are absolutely spectacular! Every single guest in attendance says it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We appreciate Darryl and Walt for a great night and will recommend Flash Jam to all of our friends, co-workers, and family!!!

Jeff · Married on 10/15/2016

Walt is the best DJ ever!!! Walt went out of his way to make sure to play a variety of songs that kept the crowd pumped and the dance floor packed. My sister-in-law recommended Flash Jam last year and they did not disappoint.

• Private_User399

Jillian · Married on 10/08/2016

Honestly the best decision I made was booking Darryl for our wedding. At first he wasn't sure if he was going to be our DJ, but we knew that anyone that worked under him would be just as good so we kept them. When the wedding got closer, he advised us that he would indeed be our DJ and we were so THRILLED! We met with him and discussed all the details of the wedding, he was incredible prepared and knowledgeable about all the event and festivities that would happen for the wedding day. After that, he keeps in contact with you up until the day before your wedding to make sure all the details are good and set in stone. He also makes his own itinerary for the day and sends it out to the other vendors you have (photographer, cater, etc.) to keep them informed. Darryl was more then just a DJ for us. He coordinator and kept things together and kept people dancing on the floor on night long.

Long story short: He is AWESOME and the best at what he does!!!!

Donna · Married on 10/01/2016

Wow is definitely the best word to describe our dj. Walt played a fantastic mix of songs and our requests that blended perfectly to the theme of the night. The lighting display along the walls was gorgeous. Overall a wonderful experience from start to finish!!!

Jean · Married on 09/04/2016

I never had so much fun ever. Thanks to Darryl & Walt for creating a blast of a night. Walt's extra help with helping us move items (rain) was much appreciated.

Michael · Married on 08/20/2016

These guys were great from day 1. Walt was our dj and he kept everyone on the dance floor and did not disappoint. Daryl the owner was our contact person and helped us organize our itinerary and songlist.

Anonymous · Married on 05/21/2016

Our wedding was in New Philadelphia, about an hour and a half from where Flash Jam Entertainment is based. Their willingness to DJ our wedding and handle all the details from such a distance was great. They worked the ceremony for us as well as the reception and the attention to detail was outstanding. The lighting and music list was handled exactly like we asked. The introductions were handled flawlessly and we had some tricky last names. They did a wonderful job with the music selection all night and kept the energy up throughout the entire night.