FIXX BEAUTY Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Shannon Z. Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10/10 will always recommend the FIXX crew!

From start to finish everything was AMAZING!
    Professional. Quality services. On trend beauty techniques and products. I can’t remember that last time I felt so amazing! My entire bridal party were also incredibly satisfied! BOOK THEM!
    Agustina B. Married on 03/19/2022

10/10 would recommend!

Absolutely amazing experience. Renée was so helpful from the very start and really made the entire process seamless. She was so accommodating to our constructing timeline and made sure quality was not overlooked despite having limited time for hair & makeup. The day of team, Carlos & Caleb, were so charismatic and really understood what we were looking for. We all felt so beautiful!
  • Mary
    Mary M. Married on 11/13/2021

Highly Recommend!

Renee and her team were absolutely amazing and I highly recommend Fixx Beauty! She completely understood the look(s) I was going for as our wedding had 3 separate events - two indian events and an American traditional wedding. The mornings were early, we had a large bridal party and everyone was glammed up and stunning perfectly on time. Renee is my go-to in the Atlanta area from now on, such a wonderful experience!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Madison
    Madison Married on 11/05/2021

Caleb is My New BFF

Renee was so helpful in scheduling, as we had a last minute cancellation for my sisters wedding makeup and FIXX saved the day. We worked with Caleb, who was as kind as he is talented. He did the brides, bridal party, and mother of the brides makeup and made the whole process such a joy. He kept checking in with us to see how we felt and if we were happy with the progress. His attitude made the whole day that much better and is a new BFF to the family!!!
    Jamica B. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fixxbeauty was a LIFE saver! I loved my stylist, she was personable, funny, and flexible with all hair types. My hair stayed perfect all night long.

I highly recommend their services, they send out professionals who do amazing work. The only thing I would like to see them implement is providing their employees with a first aid kit; there was an accident on site, and the stylist didn't have a way if fixing it. Since these things MAY happen, it might be a good idea to carry a small first aid kit. Other than that, I was positively in love with my look, the stylist, and my experience.
    Ginger Married on 08/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best company to hire!

Renée is a true artist! She does an amazing job on my hair and makeup.
    Haleigh N. Married on 10/04/2020

Best for every occasion

FIXX BEAUTY does an excellent job making everyone feel special. When you look great, you feel great!
    Stephanie Married on 10/26/2018

I love her work!

She did an amazing job on my hair! She is so friendly and patient. She did exactly what I wanted done with my hair. She made me feel that much prettier for my special day!
  • Ricky
    Ricky Married on 05/12/2018

I love fixx beauty!

Caleb and Carlos did an incredible job with our makeup on our wedding day! Caleb was my main point of contact and he listened to my requests and was so kind and fun. All of my wedding party looked amazing and their makeup stayed on for like 14+ hours. He was very responsive! Fixx beauty prices were also the best I found. Super reasonable!! Thank y’all so much.
    Myra Married on 03/16/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Party makeup for private event

Everything was great, the makeup turned out nice and natural looking. Me and my mom were very happy with the overall experience.
  • Tori
    Tori R. Married on 04/23/2022
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Bride Make-Up & Bridal Party Hair & Make-up

I stumbled on Fixx Beauty while searching very last minute hair & makeup! Renee and her team were incredibly helpful and did a wonderful job! Everyone showed up on time and worked efficiently to get the bridal party’s hair & makeup done on time! Thank you Caleb! I looked beautiful and felt glamorous! My makeup has never looked better!
    Brittany R. Married on 11/14/2020
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

FIXX is my forever choice

I got married during the later part of the pandemic which had me stressed out. Then picking a makeup artist was so out of my league. I spoke to a friend who works in the industry and she recommended FIXX. I reached out and Renee and I had a Zoom chat. I immediately felt comfortable. She was so laid back but in a professional way. She was very informative and walked me through everything. We did a trail run and I could not of been more pleased with the outcome. She quickly grasped the concept and look I was wanting to achieve. On my wedding day everyone looked stunning from beginning to end. I could not of received a better company with the talent and ease on such an important day. I have recommended them to everyone.