Five Star Events Cayman Reviews

17 | Grand Cayman, CJ

17 Reviews for Five Star Events Cayman

Hanna Menius · Married on 06/20/2020

BEYOND our imagination

Juliette is a super star!!!!!!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Terrie Strawn · Married on 12/31/2019

Spectacular

Destination weddings can be hard to plan. Juliette came through for us. Everything was spectacular!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Five Star Events Cayman's reply:

Thank you Terrie it was an absolute pleasure. I am so happy for you both and wish you many years of happiness to come! Thank you for choosing our services.
  • Debbie

Debbie Pate Besser · Married on 12/23/2019

D. Besser - Mother of the Bride

Five Star Events deserves 10 stars. Juliette planned the most magical romantic wedding for us in a matter of a few days. Beautiful ceremony, fantastic live music & the most beautiful flowers. The photographer was amazing! Great beach front restaurant with most delicious lunch. Love our driver Nan!
    The entire wedding team was absolutely the best! Beautiful setting in the Caymans.

Sent on 12/28/2019

Syd Vince · Married on 12/17/2019

Juliette was wonderful!

My husband and I wanted a relaxed and carefree wedding in Grand Cayman, where we met. We contacted Juliette from Five Star Events to help make it happen. Juliette was incredible - she provided us with invaluable insight and guidance. The minister, photographer, steel drums, arch and flowers were absolutely perfect! I wouldn’t change a thing and would highly recommend Juliette to plan your wedding!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Raven

Raven McTaggart · Married on 11/03/2019

My perfect wedding by five star events juliette

10 out of 5 stars!! Juliette worked with us on a daily basis for the wedding of our dreams. We had a lot of personal setbacks but Juliette was right there to keep us from not stressing out, being extremely patient with us and she worked very hard to make sure that we had the most special day! We are over the moon with how it all went! She really paid attention to everything that I wanted, she gave us options and was very detailed on all the important things. This is why she is truly a FIVE STAR event company! Thank you so much guys!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Kim Schutz · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely perfect

Joe and I were married on 19 October. Juliette did the most amazing job with everything - the flowers, the DJ, all the different vendors. She made the day seem completely seamless. If anything went wrong, I had no idea! She helped us decide on the venue and it was simply amazing. I was not without anxiety planning from the US, but it came out perfectly. Thank you, Juliette, for making our wedding the most beautiful and perfect day we will never forget!
    Kim & Joe

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Risa

Risa Kleen · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic Wedding Planner

Juliette is amazing!! She made planning my Grand Cayman wedding from the United States so easy! I shared my vision with her and she did such an amazing job bringing it to life. Juliette and her team will go above and beyond to make sure everything runs seamlessly. You won't have anything to worry about if you plan your wedding or event through Five Star Events!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Bobo · Married on 12/28/2018

Beach Wedding, Grand Cayman

On short notice, Juliette and her team customized all aspects of our ceremony to make our day even better than expected. It was absolutely perfect and we will be forever grateful for what was truly our Dream Wedding : ) If you want your Cayman Wedding Day to exceed your expectations, call Juliette! Angela & Zach

Sent on 01/24/2019

Five Star Events Cayman's reply:

Thank so much!! you guys were so easy to work with and it was such a fun day! The perfect couple :). Wishing you both a healthy, wonderful, fun filled life together. Juliette xx

Kelli · Married on 09/02/2018

Absolutely Amazing

It's a little scary planning your wedding from across the country, but Juliette was awesome and made everything easy. She is the best and everyone she works with are the best at what they do. If you are getting married in Cayman then Juliette is 100% who you need to have an Amazing day!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/07/2014

There isn't enough space here to explain how thankful I am to have picked Juliette with Five Star Events as our wedding planner. She went above and beyond all of our expectations. She answered every single email (and we sent A LOT) promptly and was as kind as can be. She gave so many recommendations, all of which were fantastic! I sent her a TON of inspiration pictures and let me tell you, when I saw everything in person for the first time, I was completely BLOWN away - and I am very picky about what I like! She is incredibly good at what she does. Again, I cannot say enough great things about her. It can be really stressful trying to plan something from so far away and she really helped to put my mind at ease throughout the entire process. I guarantee anyone who decides to choose her as their planner will not be disappointed!

Five Star Events Cayman's reply:

Thank you so much for such a lovely review Kristen. When I work with couples and families like yours it does not feel like work at all and is why I love what I do! Jx

debra · Married on 06/07/2014

Five Star Events Cayman deserves 5 stars! Juliette Heath coordinated my daughters wedding and did an amazing job. My daughter and I worked with Juliette for nine months and had many emails and skype calls during that time and she kept everything in control and it was just so wonderful to work with her. Everything turned out so beautiful and was beyond my daughters dreams. Every guest said it was simply the most amazing wedding they had ever attended. We had 55 guest! Juliette knows all the best vendors to work with on the island. Check out https://www.facebook.com/FiveStarEventsCayman page!

Sent on 08/11/2014
  • User4266731 · event on: 05/31/2014

Juliette was very helpful and was a pleasure to work with. She made the wedding process so much easier and took care of all the details I would have never thought of.

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2013

I interviewed several wedding planners, and the first time I spoke with Juliette, I knew she was the very best option. She put me at ease immediately, and looking back, hiring her was the absolute best money we spent on our wedding. I didn't visit Cayman while planning, but Juliette made it all so seamless and worry-free. I've recommended her to anyone who will listen! If you want someone passionate, caring, responsive, and thorough, you will be very happy with her work. She gave us the gift of wonderful, stress-free wedding memories, and my family and I love her for that! Our wedding simply would not have been what it was without her wonderful work.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Five Star Events Cayman's reply:

Thank you Amanda - you were so easy to work with and I loved all the special touches you incorporated into your wedding from family and friends. Again, being blessed with couples like you and Chris and your lovely Mum and family is why I love doing what I do so much! jx

Maria · Married on 04/30/2013

The team at five star events went above and beyond our expectations. Juliette is amazing at her job and one of the best wedding planners in the industry. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful! Planning a destination wedding from miles away was hard, but Juliette and her team made it so incredibly easy and stress free! II would recommend five star to anybody thinking about getting married in the Cayman Islands.

Five Star Events Cayman's reply:

Thank you Maria - especially for taking time to review our services when you are due to give birth to your first baby any day! I am still blown away that you and Mark took time on your honeymoon to support a cause so close to my heart and come and walk our dogs at the Humane Society and on top of that to adopt a Cayman Coconut and take him home with you - you are an incredible couple and I know you will be amazing parents. God bless - jx
  • Anita

Anita Mays Lucord · Married on 02/26/2019

Beautiful Beach Wedding and Catamaran Adventure

A HUGE thank you to Juliette for an amazing wedding day in Grand Cayman. Her personality is wonderful and I knew the first time we spoke by phone that she was meant to be our coordinator. From the moment we got off of the cruise ship and stepped onto Grand Cayman, everything really exceeded our expectations. Surfer's Beach was so much more beautiful than we were expecting from pictures, the catamaran was great, and the catered food was absolutely amazing! Our guests were really blown away by the whole adventure. It was a nearly perfect day! Thanks to Juliette and her Five Star Events team, our wedding day was something we will never forget, and because of Rebecca's beautiful pictures we won't have to. I definitely recommend Juliette and Five Star Events (and a destination wedding in Grand Cayman) to anyone! :)

Sent on 03/18/2019

Lauren Mitchell · Married on 11/19/2019

Amazing experience!

It was such a pleasure having Juliette plan our wedding! She was fun to work with and very flexible with us. The beach she chose for us was stunning and all of the details worked out perfectly. We couldn’t have asked for a better way to celebrate our wedding! Thank you Five Star Events Cayman!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Jamie · Married on 06/14/2014

4.2

Juliette was very easy to work with and when we needed help with the Welcome Party, she jumped in and helped us coordinate it so we could actually enjoy time with our friends and family. Everything turned out perfectly and she made it very easy for us to plan the wedding of our dreams from afar.

Five Star Events Cayman's reply:

Thank you Jamie, I think you win the award for the most laid back bride, not to mention the first bride to be drinking beer with friends on the beach on the morning of your wedding day! Best wishes to you and Jason - Juliette