Five Star Decor Reviews

6 | Colorado Springs, CO

6 Reviews for Five Star Decor

Arlene · Married on 06/03/2017

Five Star Decor decorated our dance room and outside covered Terrace for my daughters wedding at Garden of the Gods. They transformed both areas to a beautiful wonderland! It was wonderful! And they were the best priced lighting decorators around! Completely professional and great to work with. Please use them.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Vanessa · Married on 07/26/2014

Nancy and Five Star Decor did an amazing job with the decor for my ceremony and reception. I was very pleased with the results and was very thankful they were able to accommodate when we had last minute changes.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Nancy did an amazing job with the flowers. They were all beautiful and she was able to adapt quickly to the last minute changes we made. Thank you again!!

Sent on 03/05/2013
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 07/07/2012

Nancy came to my rescue at the last moment. AND boy! did she do a incredible job!! I cannot say enough great things about this lady!!! Not that I would recommend hiring a florist 4 days before your wedding, but if you had to... Nancy is your savior!!! We were one of the many families that were uprooted due to the Waldo Canyon fire and my florist & I had a falling out... so to speak days before my wedding. She was not very understanding due to my circumstances, and I was so frazzled that not "seeing eye-to-eye" with one of my vendors days before my wedding .... was NOT what I wanted to do. So I dismissed my florist then... called Nancy at the last minute and asked her if she could help me in a pinch. This lady was more concerned about what I wanted.... it was what the BRIDE wanted, not what she wanted to do for me. My flowers were breathtaking... just what a pictured!! She was a sweetheart and put my worries to rest. Thanks Nancy! You're a life-saver!! -- Wedding Saver!!! ~angela~

Sent on 08/08/2012

Nancy and Five Star Decor did a great job with all the flowers for our wedding day. She was able to go for the look that we had in mind, and at a price we could afford.

Sent on 07/08/2014