16 Reviews for Fishermen's Inn

Specialty Beer (1)
Aisle Markers (1)
Centerpieces (1)
16 Fishermen's Inn Reviews

This place was absolutely wonderful. I am so happy we chose this as our venue. They did a fantastic job and the food was amazing. I had TONS of people tell me that this was the best wedding they have ever been too. Could not be happier!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor

Best Wedding Venue any Bride could ever ask for!!

My husband & I got married at Fishermen's 10-6-17 and we could not have picked a better venue!

From the minute we stepped foot on the grounds we knew it was the place to be .... the exterior, interior, and environment are all beyond beautiful - I believe my friend put it best "your weather Plan B, is prettier than most people's Plan A" (it rained on the big day - but not even that could ruin it)

We started our planning journey about 2 years ago (we had a long engagement) ... During the entire preparation process the staff (and our amazing coordinator Kate) were organized, respectful, and accommodating. They made planning a wedding from 800 miles away a breeze. No matter the question or request the team did the needed investigation work to make sure everything was perfect and to our liking.

When the day finally came, not a single detail was missed. The Fishermen's Inn team took care of everything including all coordination with our other vendors - all this made it very easy for my husband & I to enjoy our Wedding Day for what it was & not have to worry about all the little stuff. It was the happiest day of our lives and a lot of that is thanks to Fishermen's & their staff!

Thank you for all your hard work in making our special day the best day ever!!

Profile Picture Agata, 10/6/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Fishermen's Inn is an absolutely, AMAZING wedding venue. Loved, loved, loved. The staff is top notch, one of the best in the industry. Highly organized. My wedding coordinator was Kara. She made the whole process such a breeze and I was actually very sad once my wedding planning was over because I loved working with her that much. We formed such a friendship and bond over the year it took to plan. The staff, the grounds, the food, the decor, the ambiance...all AMAZING. I feel very lucky and fortunate to have had every little girls dream...my picture perfect dream wedding day. I received so many compliments the day of my wedding and now even after. Everyone just had such an enjoyable time. I'd highly recommend Fishermen's Inn. You will not be disappointed.

Photos
Profile Picture Heather, 8/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

My wedding was 6-3-17...Fishermen's Inn is THE MOST spectacular place for a wedding!! The service, the FOOD, EVERYTHING, absolutely top notch! Worth every penny!!!! I would recommend this venue 100000%! The grounds are fantastic! My wedding pictures are epic! People are still talking about our wedding there! Highly, Highly recommend!! 10Stars for Fishermen's Inn, Elburn, Illinois

Profile Picture Monica, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so thankful that we hosted our wedding at Fishermen's Inn. The venue is absolutely beautiful- classic, rustic, elegant and clean. The service was impeccable, down to every last detail. They were professional, supportive and skilled. The food and beverages were perfect! It was everything we could have imagined. We can't thank them enough!

Wedding planning can be overwhelming but Fishermen's Inn truly supported us in the process. Our day was perfect, largely due to their outstanding team and organized systems!

Profile Picture Ariana, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here last night and everything was amazing! All my guest came up to me to tell me how great the food was and how beautiful the venue was! Thanks for making our day turn out perfect!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Erin , 3/25/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They say you only get one day, so make sure you do it right. Fishermen’s Inn got it right!!! I could not have been more pleased to have my wedding at Fishermen’s Inn. I wish I could do it all over again and maybe it wouldn’t go by so fast so I can actually remember parts of it. The whole team was amazing from start to finish and they offer so many more services that I cannot fill in this text box.

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are planning to work with a professional staff and one heck of an amazing venue. Don't even think twice about booking Fishermen's Inn as your venue. My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better night than our wedding night. From booking the venue, planning the wedding day with their wedding planner, and having everything go the way things were planned, Fishermen's Inn did it all!! Every single staff member was great and the food was excellent as well. I can not say enough how great they are. The

Profile Picture William, 9/16/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Our daughter just got married here on August 5, 2016. We couldn't have been more pleased with the venue and staff. Having a culturally infused wedding, they worked very hard with us to accommodate our special requests of adding Puerto Rican touches to food and many extra details in décor and the timeline. While our timeline did not go as planned (due to extended toasts), the staff was extremely respectful and gracious and made the evening a most memorable and joyful event. Our guests were very complementary of the beauty of the venue, the exceptional service and cuisine. Many of our closest friends just came back with us for their Thursday night patio event of cocktails, small plates and live music. We LOVE this place, and Patti and Linda are tops when it comes to personal and professional service. Can't recommend it more highly!

Profile Picture Laurie, 8/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access
4.7

Fishermen's Inn was the prefect place for our wedding! Everything was absolutely beautiful. Our guests were all SO impressed and have only had positive things to say about how professional and stunning the venue was. The dinner service was formal, organized, and seamless.

When planning our wedding, we were able to go to a tasting where we sampled different foods and were able to start looking at the items we could rent. The venue made it simple to rent items and make the perfect center pieces. We were also assigned a wedding coordinator, Kara. She was quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had (I had a LOT) and she made sure our event ran smoothly. There were NO issues our whole day. Everything was taken care of from start to finish. They were very accommodating and made sure that my day was exactly what I dreamed it to be.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables
1.0

The one star is for how beautiful the grounds are and the venue itself. I just got married here and had an amazing wedding due to this fact in addition to their amazing food and great bartending staff (shout out to John). However, those are about the only positive things I have to say about the staff I have dealt with while planning my wedding since November 2014. Unless you have an unlimited budget and quality customer service is NOT important to you, I would suggest looking elsewhere. The venue is gorgeous and will blow you away, but the staff you have to deal with leading up to your wedding will make you wish you had stayed away.

I just write this in hopes that I can save a future couple from having to go through the same heartache, stress and tears that I had to. More details in my Yelp review if interested. Best of luck!

Profile Picture Beth , 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Bartender(s)

Our coordinator was Kate Olson and she made the whole process so easy and stress free. The venue is visually beautiful and creates an amazing atmosphere for guests to enjoy the experience with VERY minimal decor required. Everything was kept as organized and simple as possible whole maintaining the flexibility and customization needed to make our day feel like ours. They had great communication with our vendors to ensure everything was executed effortlessly and wereally so attentive on the day of. I could never say enough positive things about our experience and our guests continue to rave about the wonderful service and how it was the best wedding they have ever attended.

Profile Picture Keri, 4/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone has been exceptional at Fishermen's Inn and I can't imagine my perfect day anywhere else. The atmosphere is unlike any other venue and the staff really does go above and beyond to make everything perfect!

Profile Picture User4537763, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fishermens inn is THE best! We had a december wedding and it was absolutely perfect! They were extremely accomodating and helpful! And the food is absolutely delicious! I am so happy we went with this venue!

Profile Picture Bri, 12/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place was amazing! I used to eat at the restaurant when I was little, but now just had my wedding there. Patti was absolutely wonderful answering all my emails promptly and making sure that we got what we needed. She did almost everything we asked. The place is absolutely beautiful and we had the entire place to ourselves. We got to use all three rooms for the wedding. I cannot recommend this place enough! The food, the place and the staff was great!

Profile Picture Allison, 12/5/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

An absolutely beautiful venue! Everyone there has the biggest heart and makes you feel like family!

Profile Picture User4263240, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews