First Student Charter Bus Rental Reviews

First Student Charter Bus Rental 3
  • Steve

Steve Demartino · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Solid, dependable, good value

Extremely happy with the service that they provided. We were able to add an extra run at the end of the night for no extra charge and had a few other changes that were accommodated prior to the wedding date. One thing to make sure when you're booking your trip is to be as specific as possible as to what you want so they charge you accordingly!

Sent on 07/19/2019

First Student Charter Bus Rental's reply:

Thanks for taking time to leave a review; we appreciate your feedback. Any good pictures you could share?
  • Maeve

Maeve Dugan · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Very quick and sufficient! They were a pleasure to work with

So far this has been a very pleasant and easy booking. The representative was personable and professional while making me laugh! They did not try and sell me anything or take more of my money! Can’t wait to get married!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Michael Madden · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Highly Recommend!

They were very accommodating to us and were a terrific help on our big day!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Jamie · Married on 11/02/2019

Great experience with First Student Charter Buses!

Easy communication, friendly and timely drivers, more affordable pricing compared to other companies. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2019

First Student Charter Bus Rental's reply:

Thank you for your feedback and for trusting First Student to provide transportation on your wedding day!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2019

Just the Best

I cannot tell you how happy we were that we hired this company. First of all, best value for the money - using a school bus really suited our needs and guest count lol. But let me tell you why this company was amazing - I dropped my phone on the bus as I was getting off, so my wedding coordinator reached out, the driver came back IN HIS PERSONAL CAR WITHIN THE HOUR to return my phone to the hotel. I seriously could not be more grateful for such kind, professional service. This was one of the best decisions we made, don't spend your money elsewhere.

Sent on 10/27/2019

First Student Charter Bus Rental's reply:

Congratulations, Sarah! We pride ourselves on our drivers and appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thanks for trusting us on your big day!
  • Lilyanna

Lilyanna · Married on 10/26/2019

Highly recommend

I was a little hesitant to book a school bus but for budget reasons it fit the bill. I was very pleasantly surprised by the booking process and service. I wish I had our driver’s name because she was so incredibly wonderful and patient with my rowdy guests. Everyone had so much!

Sent on 10/31/2019

First Student Charter Bus Rental's reply:

Congratulations! We're glad you could save some of your wedding budget for all the other stuff. Thanks for your review, but most of all thanks for trusting us on your wedding day!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2019

10.19.19 - Shuttle bus for remote wedding venue

We rented a First Student Charter Bus for our wedding to shuttle guests - our hotel block and venue were about 30 minutes away from each other, and the venue was in a remote country setting (so no Uber or Lyft). We wanted our guests to have fun, and be safe. Everything was perfect! The driver was the sweetest woman ever and we invited her in for dinner and cake! We had one outbound trip and two return trips to the hotel at the end of the wedding. We ended up changing the times of shuttle buses the week of the wedding and they were able to accommodate the changes (and our rate actually went down!) The price was very reasonable, and the process was seamless between getting a quote and paying for the services. If we ever need a charter bus again, we will certainly use First Student Charter Bus! Everyone loved it (mostly because they could still have a drink or two on the bus ride!)

Sent on 10/22/2019

First Student Charter Bus Rental's reply:

Congratulations!! Thanks for taking a minute to leave a review, and for trusting us on your big day!
  • Katesyface

Katy · Married on 10/19/2019

Fun and Affordable!

What a fun way to transport all of your guests from one location to another! They were the most reasonably priced transportation group and the driver was so nice and even waited for us (the bride and groom) to gather all our things from the venue and hop on the bus. I would highly recommend them to anyone on a budget looking for a fun type of transportation!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Amanda Knaus · Married on 10/12/2019

Great service

Good price for all day service, bus was prompt and no issues.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Kerri

Kerri Goerlach · Married on 10/04/2019

Perfect Wedding Shuttle!

We used First Student Charter Bus for our wedding and it was perfect! The bus driver was on time and polite. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2019

First Student Charter Bus Rental's reply:

Congratulations! We're glad you got to see us in action. Thanks for your review, but most of all thanks for trusting us on your wedding day!
  • Megan

Megan Mills · Married on 09/28/2019

First Charter was amazing!

First Charter was amazing! They got all my guests to the wedding in one piece and when the last shuttle should have left, I was nervous they might leave without me (the bride and the groom) which they did not, my maid of honor made sure the other bus was filled up and went back to the hotel and that the second bus was ready waiting for the remainder of the bridal party as we had to grab our bags from the bridal suite, I don't recall how much later we had the bus waiting, I don't image it was much longer considering the venue had us ready to go immediately at the end but that was something I stressed about, but we were able to get our ride back without any issues! Highly recommend them! (we sprung the lil extra for the air conditioned buses and do not regret it!)

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Breann

Breann · Married on 09/01/2019

Great company!

They were very easy to work with and accommodating! Our bus driver was wonderful!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/24/2019

Extremely responsive and helpful!

We used First Student Charter for our wedding on 8/24/2019. We had two bus transfers to/from the venue that went smoothly with no issues at all - the busses arrived and departed on time, which made it one less thing to have to worry about on our wedding day. Working with First Student was extremely easy - they were always available when I called with questions or changes to our itinerary, and quickly followed up with email confirmations. We are glad we chose First Student for our wedding day and would highly recommend them to anyone else looking for easy and safe transportation for their wedding guests!

Sent on 09/26/2019

First Student Charter Bus Rental's reply:

Congratulations! Thanks for the feedback and for trusting First Student to provide wedding shuttles. All our best in your future together.
  • Kathryn

Kathryn McGee · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly Recommend

We had a great experience with First Student Charter. They were easy to work with and flexible when times and drop off locations changed. Our driver, Nick, was extremely kind and courteous... a real gem! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2019

First Student Charter Bus Rental's reply:

Thanks for the feedback and for trusting us on your big day. Do you have any photos you could share?
  • Mary

Mary Kate Kerins · Married on 08/03/2019

Such a big help

Very easy to work with in advance and they were nice and prompt. We did the shuttle between the hotel and the venue twice before the ceremony, and did recurring runs on the way home from the venue. Everything went smoothly and it was such a big help to not worry about the guests drinking and driving!

Sent on 09/29/2019

First Student Charter Bus Rental's reply:

Congratulations to you! Thanks for leaving feedback and for trusting First student on your big day.
  • Janice

Janice · Married on 07/20/2019

Exactly what I wanted

I enjoyed working with first Student Charter. I got the service just as I expected and hoped. They were professional and on time! it was perfect

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/20/2019

Such a great experience!

Getting a school bus for our wedding was the best idea we had! It fit all of our wedding guests at once and the ride back to the hotel after the wedding was so much fun!

Sent on 09/13/2019

First Student Charter Bus Rental's reply:

Congratulations to you both and thanks for the review! We're glad we could add some fun and safety to your big day.
  • F

Fatima · Married on 07/20/2019

Great shuttle service!

We’re so glad we worked with First Student Charter Bus! It was the most budget-friendly shuttle option we found, and they were incredibly flexible and easy to work with. The drivers also went above and beyond on our wedding day—they arrived early, so I got the special treat of riding a shuttle to our venue, and the driver who stayed until the end of our after party was incredibly warm and friendly despite the long day. We highly recommend First Student Charter Bus for any couple that wants to give their guests a fun option for boozing it up AND getting home safely after their big day!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Emily

Emily Holzman · Married on 07/13/2019

Great transport, very reliable

We hired First Student for several pick-ups and drop-offs at various locations for our wedding weekend. First Student was very patient in updating our schedule when we requested changes, and prior to the day of the wedding one of the drivers texted me to confirm. She also showed up half an hour early for the first pick up, which made me feel confident and less stressed about all the transportation for our guests.

Sent on 07/30/2019

First Student Charter Bus Rental's reply:

Thanks for the feedback and for trusting First Student on your big day. Guest shuttles are a big stress reliever for everyone and can help your wedding day go more smoothly.
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/29/2019

We were hesitant about a school bus, but the experience was awesome

Great responsiveness from their team via email and phone call.
    Had no issues with the bus, got no complaints from the guests!
    We took our own cars to the venue and had our guests shuttled in by the bus. They showed up on time, did a great job and was the only thing that I didn't have to micro-manage throughout the day with my coordinator!

Easy, no hassle, and so worth the money!

Sent on 07/22/2019

First Student Charter Bus Rental's reply:

Congratulations to the happy couple! Thanks for providing feedback and for trusting First Student on your big day.
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Service

First Student was so easy to work with and super accommodating. The drivers were extremely friendly and flexible and got everyone to and from our wedding venue with no complaints. Very thankful to have had them transporting people easily and safely.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Catherine · Married on 06/07/2019

Affordable, sweet way to get your guests home safe

While my wife and I didn’t personally ride in the buses provided by First Student Charter, we can say that booking with them was an easy process and their corporate team was very accommodating with our last minute changes. They were much more reasonably priced than other shuttle bus vendors we explored (and we look at a LOT) and we thought that their use of school buses provided a charming precursor to our rustic wedding. I’d recommend First Student!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Ashley and joseph · Married on 05/26/2019

Reliable and fun

All of our guest enjoyed the transportation, safety and fun!! Our drive was great! Everything was on time and this was on thing I did NOT have to worry about on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/12/2019

First Student Charter Bus Rental's reply:

Congratulations! More fun for your guests and your peace of mind is our goal for weddings. Thanks for the review.

Greg Silm · Married on 05/25/2019

Hotel shuttles were great

Outstanding vendor! Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for wedding shuttles.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Tina Janovich · Married on 05/18/2019

Our wedding transpiration was excellent!

Our driver was very professional, punctual, and personable! He was always ready for guests to go to and from our wedding venue and back to the hotel. We had about 200 guests at our wedding and the school bus transportation was perfect. I would highly recommend using this company, it was very economical and convenient for us. Thank you!

Sent on 06/05/2019

First Student Charter Bus Rental's reply:

Congratulations, Tina! Thanks for trusting us on your big day and for taking the time to leave a review. A shuttle is a great thank you to friends and family who attend your wedding.