First & Last Productions LLC Reviews

First & Last Productions LLC 4
First & Last Productions LLC 5
First & Last Productions LLC 6

Marialena · Getting married on 10/18/2019

Truly amazing, words can’t express how happy I am with their services. A must have for every wedding!

Julius and team thank you for your countless hours to make this same day edit so special for Joseph and I. I’ve already watched it a million times and am reliving my wedding day through this beautiful short film. It’s everything I could have hoped for and more. Your talent is beyond words. You are truly the best at what you do! So blessed to have found you to capture our special day. This memory will always remain dear to my heart. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    First & Last Productions LLC 7
    First & Last Productions LLC 8
    First & Last Productions LLC 9
    First & Last Productions LLC 10
  • Allie

Allie Rich · Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely incredible. Look no further!! ❤️

My husband and I decided to hire a videographer so last minute.. I just emailed them, then Julius got back to me asap- he was extremely professional, kind, and on top of it all! Since I never met who would be our videographer for our wedding day, we met Julius the day of and he couldn’t have been any nicer!! He was so comfortable to be around, he was SO nice, and so thorough- he is extremely talented in what he does and captures the sweetest moments.. I can’t even tell you how grateful we are for his gift in capturing such beautiful footage of a day we never want to forget.. ❤️ He got great angles, sweet moments, details, and things I wouldn’t have even thought of! For not having much communication before our wedding, he did one hell of a job. Thank you SO MUCH Julius!! You’re amazing!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Alexandra · Married on 06/01/2019

AMAZING experience

We had the pleasure of having Julius and his team be our videographers for ours wedding. With that being said, Julius completely exceeded our expectations. Julius showed up to my house very early and made sure to capture the entire day. Also, having a drone was an amazingly cool experience. It was a even more pleasant surprise when Julius had sent me our teaser video the very next day. To say the video is absolutely beautiful and epic is an understatement!! Since that day, I have probably have watched it about 100 times. I am utterly obsessed as well is many other people in our lives. We are sooo excited to actually get our wedding video. This team knows how to do it and they do it right!!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Lori

Lori Aitken · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect!

I really can’t say enough good things about Julius and Sammy! My first impression of them was that they were the sweetest gentlemen and really just wanted you to have the best day ever. The entire day it’s as if they were flys on the wall..by that I mean you forgot they were there! They captured everything so perfectly! GO WATCH my teaser because it is a tear jerker and I’m obsessed. My now husband and I weren’t sure if we were going to get a videographer when planning our wedding and it was without a doubt the best decision we made! The whole day is the best crazy thrilling blur that having a video will be the only opportunity for us to relive our day. I can’t thank these two men enough for capturing our day so perfectly! You will love them as much as I do!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Dominique Bruce · Married on 03/22/2019

Spectacular!!!

I can only recommend First & Last Productions. If you are currently looking for a professional, precise, friendly, kind, polite and funny photographer/videographer, don’t look any further. Julius is the real deal!!! He will make sure that you and your loved ones, are well taken care of with memories that will last a life time 🤗

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Richard

Richard Facundo · Married on 12/30/2018

The Dream Team

Julius and Jasmine were the videophraphers / photographers for our wedding this past December and truly made a great team. Their assistants, Taylor and Paul were a great duo in their own right and, together with Julius and Jasmine, created a seamless dynamic to the busy and speedy day. As the groom, I had Taylor and Paul come by my place, where my groomsmen were meeting me for the “getting ready” shoot. They fit right in and contributed to our irreverent vibe. When my friends showed up, we had a little downtime before having to get ready and they captured those moments, which I hadn't thought to capture but which are just as important as "the getting ready" moments. Then, we took the NYC Subway down to the Church and they got really into this unique opportunity to photograph my groomsmen and I. They jumped right into getting different kinds of shots and embracing the unique creative opportunity. By the time we got to Church, Julius and Jasmine took the lead and from the Church, through our photos at the iconic Plaza Hotel, followed by photos and videos at our reception, they all worked non-stop. Jasmine, in particular, as the photographer, was pulled in many different directions by my wife’s family that night and she performed admirably with the demands of so many people that wanted to capture this special night of us. The wedding was only a few days ago so we've only just started getting some initial photos and they look INCREDIBLE – exceeding my wife’s high expectations!!! Thank you to the Dream Team of videographers and photographers for working so hard for us!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    First & Last Productions LLC 11

Renee Belisle · Married on 10/21/2018

Book Julius now!

From start to finish, Julius was fabulous to work with and our wedding video came out perfect! My husband and I were very on the fence with getting a videography and when I found Julius on Thumbtack and after a few interactions with him, we never looked back! From the beginning, he made such an effort to get to know US- from our love story, to things about our special day & what was important to us. And that truly showed in our video clip. Now that we have the finished product, it was the best money we spent. It is something we will cherish forever as Julius captured every single detail that made our day so beautiful. We got married in a place that was very special to us and Julius captured Newport, RI so beautifully- his aerial footage is amazing. Don't wait- book him now!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

We haven't had our photos done yet but a friend of mine used Julius and her pictures and video were amazing!!! I can't wait for my day.

Sent on 01/19/2018

Carine Narcisse-Monteiro · Married on 09/30/2018

The Capture of Dreams

I envisioned my wedding day since I was a little girl...but for all the brides out there it goes so fast that day it's crazy...it's a blessing to be able to have someone capture your dream coming true without you even noticing them there. Like a God sent angel to help you never forget the blessing God gifted you with. That's exactly what was given to my husband and I when we had the pleasure of meeting you. I get butterflies, I cry, I laugh and snort every time I look at the video...it takes me back to the wedding day...it's like every perfect moment was captured. It's funny I share with my friends and family and they're like omgosh i didn't even notice a videograper...he is so good...and they cry laugh and give the video a five star too.
    You are so professional and very friendly like your part of the wedding party lol. You took everything we said we wanted in our meeting and made it come to life. I have a video that I can share for generations to come that captured the dream I always dreamt of.
    Thank you for making our dreams your dreams too.

The Monteiro's

P.S. For those reading and deciding trust us he doesn't disappoint. He will bring your wedding day to life every time you watch your video. Captures every sentimental moment even the funny parts. You want someone who can make you relive that day again over and over again...especially when you need a reason to smile on a sad day...he gives you that. Or on the day when you and your spouse need a reminder of your love...he gives it to you. Trust us and the many others. You will love your dream being captured to never be a faded memory too.

Sent on 01/12/2019

First & Last Productions LLC's reply:

Wow! This is so incredible and heartfelt, thank you so much much, from the bottom of my heart! :) Sincerely, Julius

Jenna · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly recommend!!

Julius created our beautiful wedding video and we absolutely recommend you hire him to do yours!! I loved Julius’s style from the second I saw the first samples of his work when my husband and I were looking for a wedding videographer. After looking at so many other videographer’s samples, I knew immediately I wanted him to film our wedding and it was 100% the right decision. We are in love with our wedding highlight video and the teaser he made. I tear up every time I watch it. The comments from our friends and family have been equally as impressed with Julius’s work. The music, audio and visuals he captured and put together perfectly encapsulate our wedding day and I will treasure our wedding film forever. The drone shots are an added bonus and we LOVE them!! During editing Julius took into account what was important to us and made sure to include everything we asked him to. He was able to work the film to match the songs we chose, which made the film even more special to us. He worked incredibly well with our wedding photographer all day, coordinating lighting for a dusk shoot of us with an old T-bird and using a smoke bomb to get an incredible shot of us with the old classic car. He also braved a rickety old dock to get some shots of us out on the water (thankfully no one went over!) Julius went above and beyond to capture beautiful scenes of my husband and I on our wedding day. Overall we are so happy we hired First and Last Productions to capture the memories of our special day and will recommend Julius to all our friends getting married in the future!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Lisa Rauso · Married on 08/24/2018

The best In the business

If you are questioning on getting a videographer, get one. So worth it seeing all the footage from our wedding 8 months ago. The day flies by so revisiting the best day of your life is worth every penny. If you are questioning on which videographer to use, go with Julius. Unbelievable footage he got and such professionalism. Worked well with us and even met up prior to really get a sense of who we were so he can film us appropriately. He is one of the best I have ever seen. Incredible work. I promise you will not regret choosing First and last productions.

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/10/2018

From the moment that we saw a trailer on Julius’s page, we decided that we loved his style and it was exactly what we wanted our wedding video to be like. Fast-forward to me rescheduling our engagement shoot multiple times, and even then he was always so accommodating and ready to help us get it done. We managed to meet a month before the wedding, and I will say with certainty that meeting him gave us an opportunity to bond, get comfortable in front of the camera, and get to know each other.

Our wedding day was so magical, and he captured all of that and more in our wedding video. We have watched it about 100 times, and every time it still makes me feel the emotions I felt on our wedding day. It was almost as if he was in my head taking note of all those moments that I wanted to remember forever, and captured them in their rawest form for us to have forever. He is thoughtful in his creative process, passionate about what he does, and makes sure that every step is nothing short of what you would want. You can take my word for it, or watch our video and let his work speak for itself.

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Anna

Anna Light · Married on 07/21/2018

Incredible Cinematic Videography!

When looking for a videographer for our wedding last summer, we knew that we wanted something more intimate and personal than the typical video factories that advertise everywhere, and the search seemed a bit overwhelming. However, when we found Julius and First&Last, we knew we had found our perfect match! From the beginning, Julius had wonderful communication with us, discussing what we were hoping for and our vision for the day, and his rate was so incredibly reasonable. Upon the actual wedding day, Julius was just as friendly and professional in person. He got amazing shots throughout the getting ready process, and having his assistant at the groom’s suite was so special – getting to see the clips from the guys getting ready might have been one of the best parts of seeing the video!

Julius managed to get perfect clips from every aspect of the wedding and reception, and captured every important moment. The teaser video was sent so promptly and my husband and I were so excited to get to watch it while still on our honeymoon. The edited video sent shortly after was absolutely incredible and hit every cinematic dream I had imagined. Everyone who has seen it is in love with it, and I find myself rewatching it all the time! It’s the perfect way to relive the best day ever. If you are looking for an amazing, personal and talented videographer, look no further than Julius and First&Last!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Mary Beth · Married on 07/07/2018

I am the mother of the bride and the host of the wedding. Do not miss hiring Julius for videography! I had almost thought of not having a videographer thinking that perhaps it would be intrusive between the photographers and a videographer. Thank goodness I did! First of all, Julius was so unassuming I barely remember seeing him, but somehow he produced the most memorable account of the day that I watch over and over again. His use of a drone and special effects added to the marvel of the piece as well as his use of music to accent each memorable moment. Finally, regarding all of the outrageous expenses of a wedding, we say that this was the best bargain of all of our vendors--well worth much more than we paid, I can't forget to mention that Julus is just the nicest, most agreeable, hard-working guy--a pleasure to know.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

I would HIGHLY recommend Julius for any event you want to capture! Julius helped us capture our wedding day, and the videos he has given us are just amazing. Us and our family members can't stop watching it. His style of filming/editing was exactly what we were going for. It is so nice being able to relive our wedding day and seeing all of the small details that we missed. For example, I loved watching the groomsmen getting ready and the wedding party walking down the isle. The day-of, I wasn't able to see that! And Julius himself is so nice and very professional. His response time to emails was fantastic, and he gave me updates throughout his editing process. I was so impressed when we received the video and realized he had done all of the filming himself! He captures drone footage, time lapse, detail shots, and so much more.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Latonia · Married on 06/16/2018

Julius is phenomenal! We cannot say enough about the amazing quality of his work and his professionalism. Our wedding video exceeded our expectations. It is a gift that we will have for life!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Betty · Married on 06/15/2018

Julius is an amazing videographer!! He videotaped my daughter’s Quinceñera. He is super professional, personable and phenomenally talented! I would highly recommend him , can you tell I love him!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Sylvia · Married on 06/09/2018

you have a lot of things that you are stressing about?! First and Last Productions will not one of it! You will have a sound peace of mind! Knowing that everything you wanted will be taken care of. Hiring Julius was one of the best decisions I made!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Emma · Married on 06/01/2018

Julius of First and Last Productions was a fantastic videographer to work with, and was able to create a beautiful memory for us.

Julius constantly goes well above and beyond expectations to make sure he is prepared. Even though he lives in Connecticut and we were married in Maine, he drove the miles in the winter to meet with us, see the venue, plan, and even shoot a quick teaser, which was sent to us in almost no time!

Additionally, not more than 24 hours after the wedding day, we had a 30 second trailer for our wedding video in our inbox.

Julius truly loves his art, and it shows in the high quality video that he creates. You will not miss a single second of your wedding day, and he will be sure to get every shot perfectly.

The highlight video that he produces is magical. Julius was able to capture our day in a truly unique way that is unlike any other videographer we came across. The types of footage he gets and the way he puts it all together is beautiful.

If you’re looking for a videographer who is extremely passionate and talented, prompt, and well prepared, we highly recommend going with Julius and First and Last Productions!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing work!! Very professional and passionate!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Josephine · Married on 02/18/2018

I am beyond impressed with the video clips I have received as well as our online mini wedding video. Everyone who has seen it has been blown away. The work really speaks for itself as it leaves you speechless with joy and amazement. What is most astonishing is how low key Julius and his assistant David are. They capture every moment and they're never in your face. Somehow, some way they remain discreet in the background yet every special moment is featured in the forefront. Incredible service, wonderful people and amazing product! I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Maria · Married on 02/18/2018

I was so impressed with my sister's wedding highlight video. It was exceptional! What really got me was the fact that I felt I didn't see Julius at all the entire day, yet he managed to capture everything! He didn't miss a beat and truly put it together beautifully.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Emily · Married on 01/13/2018

Julius did a great job with our video. He captured our personalities and how special and fun our day was. He even made changes for us when we asked him to include more footage of our first dance.
    I would say that 85% of the people we have shared it with said it brought them to tears.
    It is magical.

Sent on 02/16/2018

Liana · Married on 12/31/2017

We had an amazing experience with Julius from First and Last Productions. From the drone work to his editing style we were blown away. He was a dream to work with. Our wedding was on New Years Eve and not an easy day to book vendors for. Julius gave our day the time and attention to detail that was clearly evident in his final product. I would highly recommend him for his videography, professionalism and willingness to accommodate us on such a tough night to book. Thank you Julius!

Sent on 02/21/2018