First & Last Productions LLC Reviews

First & Last Productions LLC 2
  • Richard

Richard Facundo · Married on 12/30/2018

The Dream Team

Julius and Jasmine were the videophraphers / photographers for our wedding this past December and truly made a great team. Their assistants, Taylor and Paul were a great duo in their own right and, together with Julius and Jasmine, created a seamless dynamic to the busy and speedy day. As the groom, I had Taylor and Paul come by my place, where my groomsmen were meeting me for the “getting ready” shoot. They fit right in and contributed to our irreverent vibe. When my friends showed up, we had a little downtime before having to get ready and they captured those moments, which I hadn't thought to capture but which are just as important as "the getting ready" moments. Then, we took the NYC Subway down to the Church and they got really into this unique opportunity to photograph my groomsmen and I. They jumped right into getting different kinds of shots and embracing the unique creative opportunity. By the time we got to Church, Julius and Jasmine took the lead and from the Church, through our photos at the iconic Plaza Hotel, followed by photos and videos at our reception, they all worked non-stop. Jasmine, in particular, as the photographer, was pulled in many different directions by my wife’s family that night and she performed admirably with the demands of so many people that wanted to capture this special night of us. The wedding was only a few days ago so we've only just started getting some initial photos and they look INCREDIBLE – exceeding my wife’s high expectations!!! Thank you to the Dream Team of videographers and photographers for working so hard for us!

First & Last Productions LLC 3

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

We haven't had our photos done yet but a friend of mine used Julius and her pictures and video were amazing!!! I can't wait for my day.

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/10/2018

From the moment that we saw a trailer on Julius’s page, we decided that we loved his style and it was exactly what we wanted our wedding video to be like. Fast-forward to me rescheduling our engagement shoot multiple times, and even then he was always so accommodating and ready to help us get it done. We managed to meet a month before the wedding, and I will say with certainty that meeting him gave us an opportunity to bond, get comfortable in front of the camera, and get to know each other.

Our wedding day was so magical, and he captured all of that and more in our wedding video. We have watched it about 100 times, and every time it still makes me feel the emotions I felt on our wedding day. It was almost as if he was in my head taking note of all those moments that I wanted to remember forever, and captured them in their rawest form for us to have forever. He is thoughtful in his creative process, passionate about what he does, and makes sure that every step is nothing short of what you would want. You can take my word for it, or watch our video and let his work speak for itself.

Mary Beth · Married on 07/07/2018

I am the mother of the bride and the host of the wedding. Do not miss hiring Julius for videography! I had almost thought of not having a videographer thinking that perhaps it would be intrusive between the photographers and a videographer. Thank goodness I did! First of all, Julius was so unassuming I barely remember seeing him, but somehow he produced the most memorable account of the day that I watch over and over again. His use of a drone and special effects added to the marvel of the piece as well as his use of music to accent each memorable moment. Finally, regarding all of the outrageous expenses of a wedding, we say that this was the best bargain of all of our vendors--well worth much more than we paid, I can't forget to mention that Julus is just the nicest, most agreeable, hard-working guy--a pleasure to know.

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

I would HIGHLY recommend Julius for any event you want to capture! Julius helped us capture our wedding day, and the videos he has given us are just amazing. Us and our family members can't stop watching it. His style of filming/editing was exactly what we were going for. It is so nice being able to relive our wedding day and seeing all of the small details that we missed. For example, I loved watching the groomsmen getting ready and the wedding party walking down the isle. The day-of, I wasn't able to see that! And Julius himself is so nice and very professional. His response time to emails was fantastic, and he gave me updates throughout his editing process. I was so impressed when we received the video and realized he had done all of the filming himself! He captures drone footage, time lapse, detail shots, and so much more.

Latonia · Married on 06/16/2018

Julius is phenomenal! We cannot say enough about the amazing quality of his work and his professionalism. Our wedding video exceeded our expectations. It is a gift that we will have for life!

Betty · Married on 06/15/2018

Julius is an amazing videographer!! He videotaped my daughter’s Quinceñera. He is super professional, personable and phenomenally talented! I would highly recommend him , can you tell I love him!!

Sylvia · Married on 06/09/2018

you have a lot of things that you are stressing about?! First and Last Productions will not one of it! You will have a sound peace of mind! Knowing that everything you wanted will be taken care of. Hiring Julius was one of the best decisions I made!

Emma · Married on 06/01/2018

Julius of First and Last Productions was a fantastic videographer to work with, and was able to create a beautiful memory for us.

Julius constantly goes well above and beyond expectations to make sure he is prepared. Even though he lives in Connecticut and we were married in Maine, he drove the miles in the winter to meet with us, see the venue, plan, and even shoot a quick teaser, which was sent to us in almost no time!

Additionally, not more than 24 hours after the wedding day, we had a 30 second trailer for our wedding video in our inbox.

Julius truly loves his art, and it shows in the high quality video that he creates. You will not miss a single second of your wedding day, and he will be sure to get every shot perfectly.

The highlight video that he produces is magical. Julius was able to capture our day in a truly unique way that is unlike any other videographer we came across. The types of footage he gets and the way he puts it all together is beautiful.

If you’re looking for a videographer who is extremely passionate and talented, prompt, and well prepared, we highly recommend going with Julius and First and Last Productions!

Rebecca · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing work!! Very professional and passionate!

Josephine · Married on 02/18/2018

I am beyond impressed with the video clips I have received as well as our online mini wedding video. Everyone who has seen it has been blown away. The work really speaks for itself as it leaves you speechless with joy and amazement. What is most astonishing is how low key Julius and his assistant David are. They capture every moment and they're never in your face. Somehow, some way they remain discreet in the background yet every special moment is featured in the forefront. Incredible service, wonderful people and amazing product! I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Maria · Married on 02/18/2018

I was so impressed with my sister's wedding highlight video. It was exceptional! What really got me was the fact that I felt I didn't see Julius at all the entire day, yet he managed to capture everything! He didn't miss a beat and truly put it together beautifully.

Emily · Married on 01/13/2018

Julius did a great job with our video. He captured our personalities and how special and fun our day was. He even made changes for us when we asked him to include more footage of our first dance.
    I would say that 85% of the people we have shared it with said it brought them to tears.
    It is magical.

Liana · Married on 12/31/2017

We had an amazing experience with Julius from First and Last Productions. From the drone work to his editing style we were blown away. He was a dream to work with. Our wedding was on New Years Eve and not an easy day to book vendors for. Julius gave our day the time and attention to detail that was clearly evident in his final product. I would highly recommend him for his videography, professionalism and willingness to accommodate us on such a tough night to book. Thank you Julius!

Maryam · Married on 11/04/2017

We were blessed and honored to have Julius from First & Last Productions capture our wedding day moments through his talented and creative vision. He is very talented and has an artistic eye. We absolutely loved our wedding video! Julius was very responsive to my emails and texts, punctual to the minute, and very efficient (beyond our expectations) with preparing our wedding highlights. He has talent and integrity and I think those are the two key character traits that set apart any wedding vendor from the others. You'll get both those qualities and more with First & Last Productions. We are so happy with his work!

• O

Osaru · Married on 10/15/2017

My husband and I along with our families can not say enough great things! During our wedding he was kind, professional and had a great work ethic. He was on time and arrived with a smile. Our wedding highlight video was beyond what we could've imagined; we watch it often and reminds us of our awesome day! No regrets; I'll always recommend this company! Osarugue + Jason // 10.15.2017

First & Last Productions LLC 4

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2017

Hi Julius, Thank you so much for the video of our wedding ceremony. I love it! I can't stop watching it. I've watched it maybe a hundred times and have been sending it to our family and friends. You did a great job and we are very happy with the video. Michelle + Michael, 10.7.2017

Michael · Married on 10/07/2017

• I seriously cannot express my gratitude towards Julius of First and Last Productions! It's only been a few weeks and we've already received the highlight video back and it is EVERYTHING my wife and I had wanted to capture our big day. Our friends and family have all said the same "what an amazing video!" The way he edited it looks like pure movie magic. His cameras are of very high quality, if not the best in the industry. We chose the package that includes the full day of video. Julius showed up at my wife's location on time and his assistant showed up at my location on time as well. They were amazing, out of the way, professional, kind, and fun to work with. They just let us be us on our big day. We are so happy we went with First and Last. You will be too. - Michael & Michelle, Wedding Date: 10.7.2017

Luis · Married on 10/01/2017

We needed to find a videographer 2 days before the wedding, seeing the work of Julius we knew right away he was the one. Everything was just perfect from the beginning to the end of the reception. Julius was so easy to work with and super attentive to our needs and requests. If you are looking for a videographer Julius is the one! He is truly so talented. ​ Sincerely, Luis

Tasha · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I hired Julius as the photographer for our wedding on 9/23/17. He was a referral by a mutual friend of ours. From the first contact he had with Julius we were impressed with him. He was responsive and professional. His pictures were beautiful and we were impressed by his talent. My husband and I were on a budget as we were financing our wedding ourselves and Julius was able to work with us within our budget. He even included an engagement shoot! He worked with us throughout our wedding planning process, making frequent contacts. As we got closer to our wedding he ensured that he knew what we wanted to capture during our special day. He studied my Pinterest board of photo ideas and had the list of pictures of family members to ensure we got everyone and everything we wanted. He was truly such a pleasure to work with. And his photos? Absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. He is so incredibly talented, some of the photos he shot during our day truly belong in a magazine. I highly recommend Julius!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/27/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Julius and First & Last Productions! They were very professional and worked very well with our photographer. Some vendors are very pushy and always in your face but not them, you barely knew they were even around half the time and they captured so many specials moments. I have already recommended Julius to 2 other people and will continue to, he was just so great to work with and we got our highlight video back so quickly!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/27/2017

KATIE · Married on 07/22/2017

I cannot begin to describe how amazing Julius and his team are. They truly surpassed what I expected. My video was magical, hiring them was truly the best decision I made. Beyond blown away by how attentive, professional, nice and talented they are.

Ayesha · Married on 07/09/2017

Julius and the team did our wedding video and I am absolutely in love with it. I wanted a very non-traditional look and the team delivered it very well. They used cutting-edge technology and were discreet and courteous throughout the ceremony. Extremely highly recommended!! I <3 them!!