First Class Luxury Limos Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • Rachel
    Rachel Z. Married on 07/18/2020

Wedding 7.18.20

We used First Class for our wedding on 7/18/20 and we are so happy we did. Getting married during the pandemic had its ups and downs and working with John made the constant changes a breeze. His professionalism and responsiveness helped us get though. Our drives were on time and the limo and shuttle bus were clean. We highly recommend First Class!
    Brooke Married on 09/01/2019

Professional driver, well kept car

I had the 1962 Rolls Royce for my wedding. The car was beautiful and well kept. The driver was great, professional and helpful throughout the day. We had issues with another limo company getting lost on the way to our venue and luckily this didn't happen with first class limo!
    Kristen Married on 08/31/2019

Great Choice for Transport

We used First Class Luxury Limos for our wedding on August 31, 2019 at the Merion and were very happy with our decision. We used them for wedding party transport, guest transport, and transport for the honeymoon. The driver we had for the guest shuttle was awesome! We had so many people taking the shuttle that he had to go for 3 rounds of transport rather than 2. He did so without complaining, and waited for my husband and I before taking off. The driver for our wedding party was also awesome. He texted me to let me know that the party bus was waiting for us when we were ready. Great choice to use First Class for the wedding!
  • Q Connally
    Q Connally Married on 06/09/2019

Just Like Their Rolls Royce ... A Classic

We used First Class Luxury Limos for our wedding and are appreciative for the wonderful service they provided! My (now) husband reached out to numerous transportation companies, but easily settled on First Class given their pricing and the owner’s responsiveness. Given our large family, we needed a limo and a sedan in addition to the Rolls Royce. John worked with our wedding coordinator to make sure that he had all of our locations and times, and that we had coverage throughout the date. His staff arrived on-time and were professional and courteous. I was with Ed, the Rolls driver for much of the day, and he was excellent! In addition to providing literal “white glove service” and “rolling out the red carpet”, he helped me with my dress, made sure we had water, and made us feel like royalty as we rode around the city of Philadelphia. We look forward to working with First Class in the future and highly recommend them for your wedding or special event!
    Claire Married on 08/18/2018
    First Class was great to work with, they responded very quickly, were on time, and had fair prices. I would highly recommend working with them!
    Gladys Married on 07/22/2018
    Used for getaway car. Arrived on time as requested was polite and well dressed.
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 10/13/2017
    We used First Class Luxury Limos for our wedding on 10/13/17 and we are so happy we chose them! Since our wedding included quite a bit of traveling, we needed 3 vehicles (party bus for bridal party, one hour limo service for groomsmen, and a shuttle bus for hotel guests) and every vehicle was on time and up to our expectations. Transportation ended up being the most stressful part of planning for me. I had easily reached out to 15+ companies before finding First Class and I was appalled at how much I was being quoted by some of the other companies. First Class was the most affordable and easy to work with by far! John and Barb were great and quickly took all the stress away from transportation planning immediately after I contacted them. My husband and I would highly recommend First Class Luxury Limos to anyone looking for affordable, quality transportation for their wedding or special event!

Kelly,

Thank you very much for the kind words and the great review. I am glad we were able to provide you with the services that you were looking for. We always strive to provide affordable, great service and it is always nice to hear that we succeeded. Congratulations on your wedding!!!

John
    Kimberly Married on 11/05/2016
    We used First Class Luxury Limos for our Nov 2016 wedding and they were awesome. They had to travel from the hotel to get the groomsmen to the church, then to our house to get the bridesmaids back to the church and then to the reception so our logistics were a little more complicated than having everyone in one place.

However they showed up on time to all locations and were extremely professional, helpful, and prepared. It seemed like they really went above and beyond to make everything seamless and easy for us, even to the point that our driver offered to fluff out my dress before the doors opened for me to walk down the aisle! They were great, strongly recommend to anyone!
    Darlene Married on 10/01/2016
    I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FOR YOUR WEDDING OR EVENT!!! THEY WERE TRULY AWESOME!! JENNIFER WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL, AND CLASSY, AND TREATED THE BRIDE AND BRIDESMAIDS ROYALLY. THE CAR WAS GORGEOUS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!
    Danielle Married on 05/14/2016
    Our driver Ed was AMAZING!!!! He really went above and beyond to make our wedding day run as smooth as possible. Even an impromptu stop at McDonalds so I could use the bathroom between the ceremony and reception! ABSOLUTELY worth it! Thank you so much for making our day that much better.

Danielle,

Thanks for the kind words and the great review. Ed always does a great job and I will pass on the compliments to him. Glad to hear we were able to help you have a great day. Congratulations!!!
    Samantha Married on 11/27/2015
    John at first class was great! Thank you guys for providing transportation for our wedding! Everything was great!

First Class Luxury Limos's reply:

Samantha, glad to hear everything went smoothly. Your driver Dave as been with First Class for over 20 years, so you were definitely in good hands. Thanks for the kind words.
    Elizabeth Married on 11/14/2015
    First Class Luxury Limos was the perfect choice for my daughters wedding! From the comfortable Escalade that took us to the ceremony.....to the Beautiful Rolls Royce Silver Shadow that my daughter and her husband experienced for their ride after the reception......we were very excited to have such amazing transportation on a special day! The drivers were very professional. Thank You First Class Limos!

First Class Luxury Limos's reply:

Thank you for the great review. We strive to make sure every trip goes smoothly and that every customer is satisfied. We are very happy to hear that we helped your day go as planned.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/03/2015
    First Class Limos was perfect for my wedding. I needed a limo to make a few trips between the hotel to the venue transporting the bridesmaids, then groomsmen, then parents. It was about on a 20-minute trip each way and a 3-hour block was perfect. They were accommodating when we were a half hour late to start, which I really appreciated. The limo was nice and clean, made us feel very elegant, and included water, soda, and snacks in the bar area. In addition, I also booked a gorgeous Rolls Royce as the "getaway car" back to the hotel for my husband and I at the end of the night. It added something really special to the day. The driver was dressed professionally and very courteous. He was friendly, congratulated us, and made us feel like royalty on our wedding day. Thank you to First Class Limos!
    Lauren Married on 08/28/2015
    First Class was fantastic!! We used their limo bus for our bridal party and their white antique Rolls Royce for my husband and I. Everyone raved over how beautiful the car was and we felt like royalty driving in it! Our driver was amazing.. she helped me getting in to and out of the car as my dress was quite large, fanned out my train before my walk down the aisle, and had champagne on ice waiting for us after the ceremony. Everything was just perfect and exactly as we discussed. Thanks First Class for a day we will never forget!!
    Lauren Married on 02/14/2015
    Great experience. Limo was clean. Snacks were plentiful and driver was fun and responsible. We had a snowstorm on our wedding day and felt very safe with this company.
    Jennifer Married on 11/09/2014
    Beautiful Limo and wonderful service! Our driver even waited for us to get our first look pictures done so we could do the red carpet service and get pictures doing that! It was perfect!
  • User1631522 2+ years ago
    First Class Limo Service is Awesome would recommend them to anyone I know. Thanks for a great experince
    Amity Married on 05/04/2014
    We rented a white 1927 Rolls Royce Phantom for our wedding getaway car. It was absolutely gorgeous and immaculate inside and out. Our guests were really impressed with it, and even the staff of the reception venue ran and crowded around the window to see it pull up into the driveway.

Our driver was the definition of professionalism and so courteous. When we got to our hotel we almost didn't want to get out of the car, and he even offered to drive us around the block a few more times, but of course we were also eager to get to our honeymoon suite.

We are very grateful to First Class Luxury Limos for providing the perfect ending to our perfect day!
  • User1475005 2+ years ago
    The limo bus we got was gorgeous! And they already had the best price we could find plus they offer discounts for winter weddings. Our driver was EXCELLENT. It snowed for our wedding and he walked in front of me up the steps of the church and helped hold my dress so it wouldn't get ruined.
  • User1285512 2+ years ago
    For my daughter's wedding, July, 2013, we made arrangements with First Class Luxury Limos. The bridal party wanted to be together so we ordered a 17 passenger party bus. It was perfect. Plenty of room. Driver was SOOOOO nice. Helped everyone in and out of the bus. Water and simple snacks on the bus. All costs right up front, no surprises. Driver knew exactly where he was going. Overall great experience. I would hire again if needed. Great value as well.
    Gabrielle Married on 05/04/2013
    So in 2005, my boyfriend a bunch of friends and their boyfriends and I used First Class Luxury Limo to take us to Senior Prom. Just last Saturday (05/04/2013) my Senior Prom date, now husband, used them for our wedding, at which a few of those friends were bridesmaids. Ed was a gentleman then and is still now. I contacted John about our situation and he was so sweet about it - gave us a great rate and made sure we even had the same driver - how cool?

Easy, easy quality service. I wrote a review of them in '05 that's on their website still, and everything I said then still rings true today. It is great to see consistent, well done service. Will absolutely use them for any upcoming event and hope Ed is still there!!

Melissa Married on 04/28/2012
    Beautiful clean cars, We rented the Rolls Royce and a separate limo for our bridal party, they were all on time and gave me nothing to worry about. :)
    Lashanna Married on 06/10/2011
    The limo service was great. The driver was early and he had everything in order taht i needed. He was a very helpful and respectful gentleman. He made sure that I arrived at my ceremony in enought time and he even avoided all the Friday evening traffic. He was the best he made sure that me and my girls were good and he even had the air conditioner on for me before he even arrived to pick me up. I would definietly recommend him to future brides.
    Amy Married on 04/24/2010
    The service that first class provided was wonderful. I booked them pretty close to our wedding date, but they were very helpful. They confirmed the details with me and answered all my questions. The drivers arrived early and were very friendly. The first driver even straightened out the train to my dress right before I went down the aisle! The price was also great.
    Jennifer Married on 12/13/2008
    Everyone we worked with was great! All of our cars (2 limos, 2 sedans and a rolls) were all on time and very clean. The drivers were all very personable and professional. I cannot say enough about our trip in the Rolls Royce, it was so comfortable and the driver was very friendly. We'd book it again just to drive around for 3 hours! Our sedan picking us up the day after from the hotel was late, but they called us about a half hour before to let us know and we honestly didn't mind hanging out at the hotel for a bit longer so it was no problem at all. I'd definitely work with them again! Thanks!