First Class Limousine Reviews

190 | Englishtown, NJ

190 Reviews for First Class Limousine

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2017

First Class Limousine is amazing! They were very easy to work with from booking a year prior, to the day of our wedding on 6/10/17. Their prices were very reasonable! Our wedding was a good distance from their location but they had no problem accommodating us.

For our wedding, we used 20 passenger black party bus. The vehicle itself was beautiful and well-maintained. Our driver for the day was Robert and he was awesome! He definitely went above and beyond. He was prompt and courteous. He helped straighten out the train on my dress before I walked down the aisle, which I appreciated. He even set up a red carpet and champagne to pop outside of the church! That was a total surprise and so fun!

We ended up adding a stop for pictures that day and Robert had no problem with that. We were even arriving at our reception location early and he asked if we wanted to go somewhere else since we had paid for the time.
    I cannot recommend First Class Limousine enough! You won’t be disappointed! Thank you again, Robert!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Emily · Married on 05/20/2017

First Class Limousine was absolutely amazing!! They were by far one of the easiest vendors that I dealt with, and they were so happy to accommodate me for anything that I asked. We hired three different car services - the 18 person Escalade, the 10 person stretch, and the shuttle van. All of the drivers were absolutely amazing and went above and beyond. I have never dealt with a company that had such amazing staff - from the people in the office to the drivers. I would not hesitate to recommend First Class to anyone!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Jen · Married on 05/13/2017

I cannot say enough great things about First Class! I booked them because by best friend used them for her wedding and after seeing the attention they gave her I knew I wanted them for my own even though I was a little father north. Our driver was amazing he was on time, friendly, and was able to get us to church and to the reception safely as we had an extremely rainy day. He took each and every bridesmaid (I had 8), mom (2), and myself into church himself with 2 umbrellas as to not make sure we got wet. He helped us all line up, and fluffed my dress before I walked down the isle. I cannot say enough good things!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/29/2016

We rented a party bus for the day-off activities with our wedding party and had so much fun. Everything was perfect! The bus was stocked with water and beverages, including ice cold champagne we dropped off in advance. The driver was very accommodating in helping us on and off the bus and was flexible in the schedule adjustments we had, getting to the venue on time. The bus was beautiful with leather seats and TVs. Would definitely recommend First Class for your special day!

Sent on 11/21/2016

First Class Limousine's reply:

Congratualtions and THANK YOU for allowing First Class Limousine to be a part of your special day. We look forward to providing services for many happy occasions for years to come for your family!!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/22/2016

This review is way overdue but we hired First Class for our wedding this past October and we could not have been any happier with the service they provided. Anthony was our limo driver and he truly went above and beyond. Anthony was on time, professional and seemed to truly care above the service he provided. We had a number of different location stops the day of our wedding and Anthony ensured we were on time for each. Working with first class was just an all around great experience and their prices are very reasonable when compared to other limo companies I met with. If I had to do it all over again I would absolutely still use First Class! Thank you Anthony for helping to make my wedding day as smooth as possible!!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Alex · Married on 09/17/2016

We used First Class for our 9/17/16 wedding. Our driver Terri was amazing! She went above and beyond for us. She was at the pick up location early, she loaded everything onto the limo for us while we were finishing getting ready, she had water ready for everyone at our photo location and even at the end of our ceremony (right before our receiving line)! She also rolled out the red carpet and had champagne for us after our ceremony. She even helped get the train of my dress just perfect as I prepared to walk down the aisle (didn't expect that AT ALL). I would definitely recommend First Class Limo and Terri!!! Thank you Terri for making our wedding day stress free. We really appreciated everything you did for us on our special day.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Kristen · Married on 09/02/2016

We used First Class Limo for our wedding on 9/2/2016. Being that I'm located in Bergen County and they're about 45 minutes away, I was concerned with traffic and timing issues but our driver, Lee, was on time and ready to go! He was very professional, friendly and went above and beyond what you would expect of a limo driver. He was constantly handing us waters and when we finished one bottle of champagne (complimentary), we were provided with a second. Lee also fixed my dress before I walked down the aisle with my dad to make sure the train was perfect! After the church, he rolled out the red carpet and had a champagne toast for us! My entire bridal party loved him! Prompt and professional, I would highly recommend this company. The prices were also on the cheaper side of other places I was looking at. We rented the mercedes sprinter and it fit all 12 of us even with my poofy dress! If you can, request Lee - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Katie · Married on 08/20/2016

They were awesome! Arrived 15 minutes early! Which time was my number 1 fear with having my wedding on a Saturday and shore traffic an issue where I live! He was 15 minutes early, incredible! The limo driver was so professional, funny and easy to get along with! Even joked around with the bridal party which we all loved! Turned the music so loud, he didn't care! Sound system was amazing , service amazing! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/02/2016

First Class Limousine's reply:

Hey Katie, thanks for the feedback! There is nothing we like better than a satisfied customer. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Jennifer · Married on 08/13/2016

We used the black party bus from First Class Limousine for our wedding on 8/13/16 and couldn't be happier! Everyone that we came in contact with there (from first phone call, to dropping off drinks at the office, to our driver) was very friendly, helpful, and professional...we had no doubt that we were in good hands! Our driver, Gavin, was wonderful on our wedding day and the party bus was clean and gorgeous inside! There was an issue with our guest shuttle buses (different company) that pushed back our ceremony start time, but Gavin was extremely patient and waited to bring our bridal party to the ceremony site until all of our guests got there. He even went above and beyond and helped with lining up our processional for the ceremony! I would highly recommend First Class for your special day!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Kathleen · Married on 08/05/2016

Our driver for first class limo went above and beyond what we expected. He was prompt, professional and did not miss any details. Between getting us water during limo itself was awesome and we would highly recommend anyone looking for wedding transportation to use First Class. outside pictures and bringing champagne for the first toast right outside the church, we were impressed the whole day. The

Sent on 08/27/2016

Karen · Married on 07/31/2016

Gavin was our Limo driver for my sister's wedding and he is THE BEST!!! He was extremely professional, friendly and just all-around wonderful. He truly helped to make the day great. He has a great sense of humor, too, which really calmed my sister's nerves before the ceremony. After the ceremony, he announced the couple and did a great champagne toast. He was just lovely and made the day even more special. Thank you so much, Gavin!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Karen · Married on 07/31/2016

Gavin was our driver for my sister's wedding and he is THE BEST!!! He is extremely professional and very friendly. He even managed to calm my sister's nerves outside the church. Gavin also made a wonderful announcement of the couple after the ceremony, complete with a champagne toast. He really helped to make the day even better than it already was. I would recommend Gavin to all couples-- he will make sure your day is very special!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Diana · Married on 07/14/2016

Good day! Share the joy with you. It was the most luxurious experience of my life. We ordered this car: http://limoscanner.com/partners/. All guests are very pleasantly surprised. The limo driver is very kind, cheerful, polite, professional driver. The cabin is very clean, nice music and free drinks in honor of our holiday. On the background of the limo, we have many beautiful photos. Thank you!

Sent on 07/18/2016

We could not have been happier with our experience using First Class for our wedding! Not only was the pricing extremely fair but their service from contract establishment to dropping us off at the venue was extremely professional and with anticipation of all of our needs. Leading up to the wedding we received three calls to confirm all aspects. On the day of the wedding, the drivers were helpful beyond what would be expected. They even helped open the doors at the back of the church when it was time for us to walk down the aisle and helped manage some rowdy ring bearers in a last minute situation! We would highly recommend them to any of our friends or family and will likely use again in the future should there be a need!

Sent on 07/05/2016

First Class Limousine's reply:

Thank you for sharing your special day and experience with our service. It's the reviews like this that keep us motivated at First Class Limousine. Thanks Again

Katherine · Married on 06/03/2016

Lilian went above and beyond as our limo driver. She took all the girls to get hair and makeup done, even offered to get us breakfast. She kept me up to date with traffic reports and even had to work around an accident on the highway yet still got us to our appointment on time. Lilian not only provided us with a champaign toast after the ceremony but she helped get me ready to walk down the isle by fixing my train and held open umbrellas as we got in and out of the limo. She was absolutely the best and I can't thank her enough for everything she did.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Michele · Married on 04/30/2016

First Class Limousine did a fantastic job for our wedding. We had the 30 person party bus and shuttle. As I arrived at the church they had the bridesmaid get right into line. I was nervous for my big debut and the limo driver helped me calm down and gave me some advice. The shuttle drove our guests from the hotel to the venue then back y the hotel after the wedding. Everything worked out perfectly. Thank you First Class Limousine

Sent on 08/16/2016

Melissa · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I used First Class Limousine for our wedding day transportation and we were blown away by the level of service we received! From the initial booking all the way up to the taking us to our reception, the level of professionalism was phenomenal. We had two limos and a Bentley, all three drivers arrived early, were so nice and took amazing care of us. They even fluffed my train as I entered the ceremony and had water waiting for us as we left the church – so thoughtful! They also surprised us with champagne when we arrived at the venue. We can’t thank you enough for making us feel so special on our wedding day, we love you guys!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Maureen · Married on 04/03/2016

First Class Limo was exactly that!!! We wanted something different, we reserved the Bentley, it was perfect. Marco our driver had a challenge trying to keep the red carpet put due to the wind, but he gave it his all to make sure we were happy from beginning to end!!! Don't look anywhere else, they are professional and provide exactly what they promised!

Sent on 04/12/2016

First Class Limousine's reply:

Congratulations again Maureen! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. I will make sure Marco knows about your review and I'm sure he will appreciate the kind words. We are here if you every need us. Thanks Again!!!

Jamie · Married on 03/27/2016

First class limo was great and so easy to work with. Very friendly staff, they helped accommodate all of our needs!

Sent on 03/30/2016
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/25/2016

From start to finish this company is absolutely phenomenal! Our driver Anthony SAVED my morning! I ripped my dress and NO ONE had pins. He rushed me some from his kit in his limo! He had umbrellas prepared for the ladies, he carried my dress and made sure it was perfectly fluffed. He even walked me into the church with my dad and helped up until the very second before I made my grand entrance. He was AMAZING! While on site for photos, he helped to boost me up (on his shoulders) up onto a train for a photo op - who does that?! The best driver ever that's who !!!

The limo was spotless clean and gorgeous inside. He even got a surprise upgrade! Thank you again First Class Limousine I can't thank you all enough! I will absolutely be booking again the next time I need a limo!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Ann · Married on 03/12/2016

Thank you to First Class Limousine, who provided us with excellent service on my daughter’s wedding day. The Mercedes Sprinter was roomy and well-appointed. Our driver, Rob Alvear, was prompt and professional, and he turned out to be the hero of the day by navigating his way around a bad traffic jam to get the bride and her attendants to the chapel on time. Rob took care of all the small details, such as helping fix my daughter’s train before she entered the chapel, and rolling out the red carpet for a champagne toast and photos after the ceremony ended, that added special touches to the day. Most importantly, he freed us from any transportation worries! So, thank you, Rob, and First Class Limousine, for the excellent service!

Sent on 04/24/2016

First class limo was so easy to work with. They beat me to a confirmation call firming up details prior to our wedding and quickly made any last minute adjustments. Mike was kind and personable on the phone and emailed me confirmations as we were speaking so I had a copy immediately. They had the best prices in town and our bus was beautiful and spotless.

I can not praise our driver, Lillian, enough. She was early, beyond kind, flexible and helpful. She is such an asset to this company. I do not know I would have done without her that day; she was such a pleasure to be around. I highly suggest requesting her and you will not be disappointed. She showed us everything we needed about the bus and anticipated every one of our needs. She made extra stops for us and really was exceptional. THANK YOU LILLIAN!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/18/2015

Because we lived around Englishtown, we'd always seen First Class Limousine and the limos they offered from the numerous times we'd be up and down Route 9 but we didn't consider them until we saw them at a wedding expo. When we were asking all our friends who were already married who they used, none of them had used First Class, but we were impressed by the staff they had at the expo. I can't remember his name now, but the man was very friendly when he was showing us the various limos they had on site. He was also very helpful in giving us tips for the big day.

I called First Class Limousine a few times during the planning process and everyone I dealt with was always friendly and accommodating.

On the big day, they showed up early to my house and our driver was great. I'd definitely recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Katie · Married on 10/10/2015

First Class Limos were great! I called them days before to get a van to shuttle the guys to the church.They were extremely accommodating and nice. All the staff at First Class are there to make your day super special. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/28/2009

Jillian · Married on 09/12/2015

First Class Limousine was a great company to work with, and we couldn't have asked for a better driver. He was right behind me with water every time I looked overwhelmed and got us where we needed to be quickly and efficiently. There was even a red carpet waiting for me every time I got in and out of the limo! Everyone I spoke to when I called was equally as nice, and, for someone who had no idea what she was doing, they gave me perfect recommendations on timing that I quickly adopted and worked out amazingly. Hire them!

Sent on 09/14/2015