First City Beauty Reviews

First City Beauty 5
First City Beauty 6
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect makeup for a perfect day!

I just got married last weekend and can't stop looking at our photos... memories to last forever! After a makeup and hair artist fell through 2 WEEKS before my wedding, Cynthia went over an beyond to make her schedule work so that she and her team could accommodate both hair and makeup for myself, 7 brides maids and mom of the groom. I am SO thankful that the first company fell through, as so many of my bridesmaids said that this was the best makeup they've ever had! They all loved their beautiful hair styles too. Cynthia, Jaime and Shay - thank you SO much for making my day so special...and for making my bridesmaids feel 100%! We love you ladies!!!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    First City Beauty 7
    First City Beauty 8
    First City Beauty 9
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 03/02/2019

A true joy!! My bridesmaids felt like movie stars on wedding day and I just couldn’t stop beaming. I’ve never felt more beautiful than I did that day!

Cynthia is an artists and a pleasure to be around. She’s professional, talented and brings your vision to life. I loved spending my wedding morning with her, my mom, and bridesmaids - she fit right in!

I’d highly recommend First City Beauty for everything from wedding makeup to eyebrow shaping!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    First City Beauty 10
    First City Beauty 11
    First City Beauty 12
  • Mayra

Mayra · Married on 10/18/2014

Wedding make up

I had my wedding make up done by Cynthia in 2014. I wasn’t sure what I wanted so I told her I wanted to look “glam without looking like I’m trying”. She did an AMAZING job. I looked beautiful and felt beautiful. She does great work. Came to my home on time, super professional and nice ... Highly recommend her services!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Jacly Ramirez · Married on 10/07/2013

Highly recommend!!!!

Cynthia is very professional, she creates the look you want and if your not sure what kind of look you want she has great suggestions. She is very detailed in her work and made me look and feel beautiful.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Karen Emile · Married on 12/28/2011

Attention to detail is everything with this artist!

I have been a long time client with this amazing artist when she worked out of Los Angeles. Cynthia maintained my brows for many years and did my make up for my very special day! Everytime she worked on me I left feeling beautiful and ready to conquer the world! I cannot express the attention to detail she provides..it is something you must experience yourself! To say that I highly recommend her is putting it lightly. If you want to experience pure magic on your day or someone to maintain all your beauty needs...you have found your artist!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Carolyn Gonzalez · Married on 06/20/2009

It was one of the best decision to choose Cynthia for my big day!!

I had the pleasure of working with Cynthia for my wedding. She did the make up for myself, mother and mother-in-law. Needless to say she did not disappoint. She did a remarkable job with her blending of colors and contouring and i felt stunning. The makeup by no means feel caked on and heavy, but rather light and comfortable. When applying my make up she was very professional, make me feel assure that I was in good hands. Of course on my big day I had expected jitters and Cynthia knew how to help me mellow out and and when i did get a little jittery knew how to work around them. She took the look I wanted and made it that much more. I would refer anyone who needs makeup for a wedding to a high school to go to Cynthia. You will be happy that you did!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Paola Sheth · Married on 03/14/2009

Amazing experience!

Cynthia did my makeup for my wedding and I couldn’t have felt more beautiful that day. She was super attentive to my wants and details. She even came to my house a few weeks before to do a trial run and I instantly fell in love with her artist abilities. She is also super warm and sweet and brings amazing energy to her work. She made me feel and look glamorous but still look like me! I can’t thank her enough for making my special day complete.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Michelle Romero · Married on 06/10/2006

Great, professional, friendly, clean

Cynthia is great at all that she does and is very friendly. She did my make up from time to time and would keep my eye brows monthly. A soon as I would get there she would go wash her hands and then get right to work. She always listened to my requests and did great work. All by being very friendly too. I would go with her for years until she moved to FL and now I miss her. Everyone should give her a try!

Sent on 03/10/2019