73 Reviews for First Bloom of Charleston

Set Up (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Corsages (1)
73 First Bloom of Charleston Reviews

I loved my flowers. They were exactly how I imagined them to be and more. I was on a tight budget and they were able to work with me to create the look I wanted.

Profile Picture Mindy, 5/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

We first contacted First Bloom for our elopement last year. Because we loved the flowers so much we booked them again for our formal ceremony a year later. My photographer was so impressed with the unique look and style of our reception florals. Laura recreated the exact vision I had dreamed off! And she was always so pleasant and responsive. Thank you!

Profile Picture User7504033, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Laura was great. She designed my Arch and wedding bouquet flowers beautifully. I would highly recommend Laura and First Bloom of Charleston.

Profile Picture Sherri, 8/22/16, 1 Review

Laura and Debi,
I cannot even tell you how amazing the flowers were- better than I could've ever asked for!!!! I wish you could've seen my face when I saw them for the first time!
Thank you soooo much for everything!

Profile Picture Beth, 7/30/16, 1 Review

Laura!
Everything you created for us for our special day was simply stunning, as I had no doubt it would be, and I am so grateful to you - not only for your talent and creative vision that helped make our wedding so beautiful, but for being such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. You are magnificent, and I'm so thrilled that we got to work with you : )

Profile Picture Emily, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We could not have been happier with everything! You went above and beyond on everything!!!!! I was one happy bride :) that is for sure!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Very fun to work with! They were able to easily make some changes when the bouquets came back slightly over budget! The bouquets turned out beautifully and were exactly what I had envisioned!

Profile Picture Tara, 5/21/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations, Delivery

Laura with First Bloom provided the. Pat gorgeous flowers for my wedding in May. My photographer and everyone that has them said they were the most beautiful wedding flowers they had ever seen. And she was so easy to work with!

Profile Picture User7436438, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am so happy we chose First Bloom for our wedding flowers! Laura was so easy to work with and out flowers turned out exactly as I pictured! Even better!

Profile Picture Whitney, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I just had to get on here and extend my thanks to First Bloom of Charleston. I worked with Laura on my flowers and she was simply amazing. I told her all the flowers I wanted to use and gave her some pictures of things I liked. I was a destination bride so it made planning a little more difficult. Nothing prepared me for my flowers. They were breathtaking!!! Not just my bouquet but the bridesmaids as well. My centerpieces MADE my reception. Everyone was talking about my flowers!!! My photographer (who is well known in the Atlanta area) who has shot tons of weddings even said they were some of the prettiest she had ever seen!! I can not thank you enough for your hard work!!! I loved them.

Profile Picture Amber, 4/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used First Bloom for my wedding flowers and they did a fabulous job!! I couldn't have asked for a better florist. Laura was my designer and she is great- very friendly and helpful. As soon as i had my first meeting with her I knew not to worry about my flowers. I was very pleased! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture User7507807, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

When we decided to get married in Charleston we were a little unsure of how to go about the planning from another state- First Bloom made the entire process so easy! We would definitely recommend First Bloom for wedding flowers. They were so helpful and the flowers were perfect!

Profile Picture Kate, 2/28/16, 1 Review

Laura Lee,
Gorgeous bouquets! I loved everything including the flowers on the delicious cake!!!

Profile Picture W, 11/27/15, 1 Review

Laura,
I've been looking through all the pictures from the wedding and just cannot get over how gorgeous all of the flowers look! My bouquet was the most beautiful arrangement i've ever seen and exactly how I'd envisioned it. Thank you for absolutely nailing it and going above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect.

Profile Picture User6122096, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We loved the flowers that First Bloom provided. Planning flowers in Charleston when you live in Atlanta can be tough, but Laura was great for my wife to work with. She did an amazing job on everything and really helped us fit everything into our budget.

Profile Picture LeVar, 9/19/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Flawless! I would recommend Laura at First Bloom for any bride; whether you are planning a destination wedding or are native to the low country-the experience was beyond expectations!

Profile Picture User6048112, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My groom and I wanted a simple, stress-free wedding. Does that even exist? Well, Laura at First Bloom was the perfect choice for our flowers! She was so easy to work with-particularly because we were planning our destination wedding from 3 time zones away! I emailed a few pictures of what I liked, along with a general idea of what I wanted to spend, and she made it happen! We didn't need a lot; but she made me feel like I was the most important bride on her calendar. The flowers were breathtaking and I could not have been more please with the whole experience.

Profile Picture Madeline, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers provided by First Bloom were absolutely beautiful. Their site has nice pictures, but their work exceeded my expectations. Although it sometimes took a few days to get a response, representatives were flexible and open to ideas. Very positive experience overall.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laura, the flowers were outstanding. So beautiful. I appreciate the work put into them. They were everything I had dreamed of and more! I can't say enough how thankful I am to have found you!

Profile Picture April, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Debi is a true professional and so wonderful to work with. Not only does she understand the Charleston market area, she understands the people she is working with. The flowers she provided to the bridal party and for the reception were stunning. I would highly recommend her for any events being planned - not just limited to weddings. Very, very skilled florist.

Profile Picture Laurie, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Deb was so wonderful to work with! She was very responsive to my requests and I trusted her completely. Everything turned out even better than I had imagined! I was worried with a smaller budget I wouldn't get a lot for my money, but Deb gave me more beautiful flowers than I ever expected. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debi was able to take my very loose and diverse ideas about what I wanted to do for flower arrangements and pulled it all off in a beautiful, cohesive way. In our meeting she helped me narrow down my ideas and think about what would be most realistic and still beautiful for what I envisioned. I wanted very simple and minimal floral elements and Debi was able to pull it off perfectly, she exactly replicated the images I'd shared with her from Pinterest. I do think I made her nervous since I had such a vague idea of what I wanted, but when the day came, it was all as I had imagined and it was nice that she was right there and willing to make adjustments if necessary. She provided rose petals for our walkway, all of the bouquets and boutonnieres, the table settings (including box and bottle displays) and my favorite: a live floral crown that I wore (I wish I could attach a picture to show it!) She was helpful and flexible in removing/modifying certain elements and flower selections to help accommodate my budget which was really great. I only wish that the flowers had held up longer, they were so delicate and the weather was so cold that weekend that they didn't make it a whole week before they were falling apart.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/2/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laura Lee Cady was probably my absolute favorite person to work with as a destination bride. She was amazing, flexible, helpful, everything you could want from a florist! She did an amazing job at taking the pictures I showed her and things I described and turning them into real life for me. My bouquet was incredible, the ceremony decorations were so beautiful. She decorated the arbor and also did a rose petal swirl aisle runner and I'm so glad I have it all in pictures, it looked exactly the way I hoped that it would. She was so easy to work with, and was always extremely quick to respond. Highly recommend, she did a wonderful job!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I can not say enough great things about Debi! From our first meeting to the wedding day she was informative, helpful, creative beyond belief and then able to make my vision come to life. She went above and beyond what I had ever expected and my guests and my family couldn't stop saying how beautiful the centerpieces and draping were! My mother and Nana even stayed after the wedding to help clean up just because they wanted to keep the centerpieces [insert embarrassment now] - all the while, Debi smiled and was so understanding. Through the planning she also became a great friend and someone I depended on for recommendations and advice. She never made me feel like I was asking too much or inconveniencing her in any way. I will recommend Debi and her team to any one who needs anything and all things floral!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Debi, Thank you so much for making my bride so happy. You made it so easy for us (me) to navigate the world of flowers; and did so within our budget! And thank you for making the boutineers more 'manly' for us guys. You did a great job and we got so many compliments on the flowers throughout the night. Thank you again for everything!

Profile Picture Brian, 9/26/14, 1 Review