First Bloom of Charleston Reviews

73 | Charleston, SC

73 Reviews for First Bloom of Charleston

Mindy · Married on 05/28/2017

I loved my flowers. They were exactly how I imagined them to be and more. I was on a tight budget and they were able to work with me to create the look I wanted.

Sent on 06/29/2017

We first contacted First Bloom for our elopement last year. Because we loved the flowers so much we booked them again for our formal ceremony a year later. My photographer was so impressed with the unique look and style of our reception florals. Laura recreated the exact vision I had dreamed off! And she was always so pleasant and responsive. Thank you!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Sherri · Married on 08/22/2016

Laura was great. She designed my Arch and wedding bouquet flowers beautifully. I would highly recommend Laura and First Bloom of Charleston.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Beth · Married on 07/30/2016

Laura and Debi,
    I cannot even tell you how amazing the flowers were- better than I could've ever asked for!!!! I wish you could've seen my face when I saw them for the first time!
    Thank you soooo much for everything!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Emily · Married on 05/28/2016

Laura!
    Everything you created for us for our special day was simply stunning, as I had no doubt it would be, and I am so grateful to you - not only for your talent and creative vision that helped make our wedding so beautiful, but for being such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. You are magnificent, and I'm so thrilled that we got to work with you : )

Sent on 11/29/2016

Katie · Married on 05/28/2016

We could not have been happier with everything! You went above and beyond on everything!!!!! I was one happy bride :) that is for sure!!!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Laura with First Bloom provided the. Pat gorgeous flowers for my wedding in May. My photographer and everyone that has them said they were the most beautiful wedding flowers they had ever seen. And she was so easy to work with!

Sent on 11/26/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/06/2016

I am so happy we chose First Bloom for our wedding flowers! Laura was so easy to work with and out flowers turned out exactly as I pictured! Even better!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Amber · Married on 04/16/2016

I just had to get on here and extend my thanks to First Bloom of Charleston. I worked with Laura on my flowers and she was simply amazing. I told her all the flowers I wanted to use and gave her some pictures of things I liked. I was a destination bride so it made planning a little more difficult. Nothing prepared me for my flowers. They were breathtaking!!! Not just my bouquet but the bridesmaids as well. My centerpieces MADE my reception. Everyone was talking about my flowers!!! My photographer (who is well known in the Atlanta area) who has shot tons of weddings even said they were some of the prettiest she had ever seen!! I can not thank you enough for your hard work!!! I loved them.

Sent on 05/17/2016

I used First Bloom for my wedding flowers and they did a fabulous job!! I couldn't have asked for a better florist. Laura was my designer and she is great- very friendly and helpful. As soon as i had my first meeting with her I knew not to worry about my flowers. I was very pleased! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Kate · Married on 02/28/2016

When we decided to get married in Charleston we were a little unsure of how to go about the planning from another state- First Bloom made the entire process so easy! We would definitely recommend First Bloom for wedding flowers. They were so helpful and the flowers were perfect!

Sent on 12/17/2016
  • W

W · Married on 11/27/2015

Laura Lee,
    Gorgeous bouquets! I loved everything including the flowers on the delicious cake!!!

Sent on 12/30/2015
  • User6122096 · 2+ years ago

Laura,
    I've been looking through all the pictures from the wedding and just cannot get over how gorgeous all of the flowers look! My bouquet was the most beautiful arrangement i've ever seen and exactly how I'd envisioned it. Thank you for absolutely nailing it and going above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect.

Sent on 12/31/2015

LeVar · Married on 09/19/2015

We loved the flowers that First Bloom provided. Planning flowers in Charleston when you live in Atlanta can be tough, but Laura was great for my wife to work with. She did an amazing job on everything and really helped us fit everything into our budget.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Flawless! I would recommend Laura at First Bloom for any bride; whether you are planning a destination wedding or are native to the low country-the experience was beyond expectations!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Madeline · Married on 08/15/2015

My groom and I wanted a simple, stress-free wedding. Does that even exist? Well, Laura at First Bloom was the perfect choice for our flowers! She was so easy to work with-particularly because we were planning our destination wedding from 3 time zones away! I emailed a few pictures of what I liked, along with a general idea of what I wanted to spend, and she made it happen! We didn't need a lot; but she made me feel like I was the most important bride on her calendar. The flowers were breathtaking and I could not have been more please with the whole experience.

Sent on 12/13/2015

April · Married on 04/25/2015

Laura, the flowers were outstanding. So beautiful. I appreciate the work put into them. They were everything I had dreamed of and more! I can't say enough how thankful I am to have found you!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Laurie · Married on 03/07/2015

Debi is a true professional and so wonderful to work with. Not only does she understand the Charleston market area, she understands the people she is working with. The flowers she provided to the bridal party and for the reception were stunning. I would highly recommend her for any events being planned - not just limited to weddings. Very, very skilled florist.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Nicole · Married on 11/08/2014

Deb was so wonderful to work with! She was very responsive to my requests and I trusted her completely. Everything turned out even better than I had imagined! I was worried with a smaller budget I wouldn't get a lot for my money, but Deb gave me more beautiful flowers than I ever expected. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 09/28/2014

Laura Lee Cady was probably my absolute favorite person to work with as a destination bride. She was amazing, flexible, helpful, everything you could want from a florist! She did an amazing job at taking the pictures I showed her and things I described and turning them into real life for me. My bouquet was incredible, the ceremony decorations were so beautiful. She decorated the arbor and also did a rose petal swirl aisle runner and I'm so glad I have it all in pictures, it looked exactly the way I hoped that it would. She was so easy to work with, and was always extremely quick to respond. Highly recommend, she did a wonderful job!!!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Emily · Married on 09/26/2014

I can not say enough great things about Debi! From our first meeting to the wedding day she was informative, helpful, creative beyond belief and then able to make my vision come to life. She went above and beyond what I had ever expected and my guests and my family couldn't stop saying how beautiful the centerpieces and draping were! My mother and Nana even stayed after the wedding to help clean up just because they wanted to keep the centerpieces [insert embarrassment now] - all the while, Debi smiled and was so understanding. Through the planning she also became a great friend and someone I depended on for recommendations and advice. She never made me feel like I was asking too much or inconveniencing her in any way. I will recommend Debi and her team to any one who needs anything and all things floral!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Brian · Married on 09/26/2014

Debi, Thank you so much for making my bride so happy. You made it so easy for us (me) to navigate the world of flowers; and did so within our budget! And thank you for making the boutineers more 'manly' for us guys. You did a great job and we got so many compliments on the flowers throughout the night. Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 12/30/2014

K · Married on 07/26/2014

Debi at First Bloom was so easy and professional to work with, and as a destination bride, all correspondence was either by email or phone. The wedding bouquets and centerpieces created by First Bloom of Charleston were arrangements of subtle blues and soft blush pinks. I sent Debi photographs I found on The Knot's website, and she created the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding. I carried a bouquet of blue hydrangea, pink and purple ranunculus, bright coral roses, stock, and berries down the aisle. My bridesmaids had smaller versions of the my bouquet. This colorful floral design was mirrored in each mason jar centerpiece at the reception's guest tables, and blue hydrangeas were strategically placed throughout the reception hall. The flowers were stunning, and I am so happy that I chose First Bloom. Thank you Debi!

Sent on 09/20/2014

I commissioned First Bloom to provide my son and his bride's rehearsal dinner flowers. We live in Alabama and chose No. 5 Faber, Downtown Charleston as our venue. I was unsure of the process of ordering event flowers from out of town but I can truthfully attest that Laura was the most accommodating, professional and talented flower artist I could have hoped for. She provided GORGEOUS white and green whimsical arrangements in wooden boxes; they were the perfect compliment to the exposed brick walls and heavy wooden architecture of the space. We received so many compliments on our flowers! I could not have been more thrilled. Thank you, First Bloom!

Sent on 12/25/2015

Sherry · Married on 12/14/2013

Debi was such a pleasure to work with, she took all of my daughter's ideas and made them a reality. The bouquets were stunning, just like a magazine. I would highly recommend First Bloom.
    Sherry Linder