19 Reviews for Firestone Country Club

Event Planning (1)
Outside Cake (1)
Linens (1)
19 Firestone Country Club Reviews

Melanie was wonderful in all ways!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wife and I had or wedding reception at Firestone CC over Memorial Day weekend...what an amazing place to have a wedding! Not only is the clubhouse beautiful (very clean and modern), but the staff and the service we received was first class. We had some dietary restrictions when it came to the food, and asked that the entire menu be vegan. We initially thought that this was going to be a challenge, but not for Firestone and their amazing staff (Melanie) and chefs (Jerry)! A month later we are still getting comments about how good the food was and how amazing our wedding was. It makes us so happy to hear and it all would not be possible without the amazing people at Firestone. I highly recommend anyone interested to check it out because I know they will be just has happy as we are!

Profile Picture Phil, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our rehearsal dinner at Firestone's lodge and it was absolutely magical! The venue was perfect as it was indoor/outdoor. The food was hot and delicious, the drinks were just right. Melanie did a fantastic job making sure everything was set ahead of time so we had no concerns or questions going in.

I absolutely loved this venue and highly recommend for rehearsal dinner or wedding!

Profile Picture angela, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Emily was a great resource to us as we were planning our wedding. We had a large group but wanted to keep both the ceremony and reception in the same place. In order to do this, the staff at Firestone had to tear down our ceremony room and turn it into a banquet hall. In order to make this efficient and prevent the cocktail hour from being a cocktail 2 hours, we had about half of the guests seated at tables during the ceremony. This actually served to make a large wedding seem smaller.

During the wedding, Kim kept us (the bride and groom) well fed and made sure we had everything we needed. The food was excellent. We had the prime rib (which I heard was absolutely superb, which is quite a feat when serving 90+ people the same dish), chicken espagnole (also excellent), and walleye (also also excellent). The staff at FCC also took care of plating hundreds of cookies and 10 cheesecakes worth of cheesecake and figured out where to put/how to place some of the stuff we gave them (since even though we tried, not everything was labeled with a purpose - but they figured it out).

We were planning for about 225 people and ended up with 185 people the day of the event.

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/5/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Indoor, Accommodations, Event Planning, Outside Cake

Best place ever to hold a wedding reception!!

Profile Picture stephanie, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Firestone CC was an EXCELLENT venue for our daughter's spring wedding. The staff was extremely professional, courteous, and most importantly helpful! The food was absolutely delicious and several of our guests told us it was the best filet they had ever had, certainly the best wedding meal they had experienced. It came out hot, on time, and cooked to perfection. We had several overnight guests stay at the Villas and they too were completely satisfied with their accommodations. A historic venue with service and amenities that were beyond compare. This was our 2nd family wedding and we would return to Firestone without any hesitation. Christian communicated everything and was always available for our questions!

Profile Picture User4974279, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Theresa was a pleasure to work with. She was always responsive to my questions, and added a few personalized touches to our reception that made everything perfect.

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was really friendly and helpful at all times. We worked with Theresa throughout the process and she was amazing. She always answered all of our questions right away and Firestone was super flexible with all of our requests. Unlike many other venues, the flexibility with vendors and guests guarantee etc. made FCC the best choice outside of how beautiful the space is.

Profile Picture Brandi, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the most perfect wedding at Firestone! I have always loved it there, and it will now be a special place for my husband and me.

Profile Picture User4390518, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Firestone Country Club was a great venue to have my wedding at! Christian and Theresa were great to work with and were very accommodating. I would definitely refer Firestone to any local bride getting married, especially since they just renovated the club house.

Everything was perfect from the food to the entire venue. I do not have one complaint about my wedding day. Thank you so much Firestone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked withTheresa Clem and she was wonderful to work with for our event. We were married in Florida and then had a celebration for family and friends and Firestone. She was very responsive, able to accommodate our ideas and had the room set up exactly as we discussed. Our guests raved about the food and had a wonderful time. We also appreciated the help of the staff that assisted that evening.

Profile Picture Erika and Kyle, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Our daughter's wedding was at Firestone Country Club. The food was delicious. The venue was beautiful. We and our guests had a wonderful evening. The staff was courteous and professional. The day was just perfect!

Profile Picture User3978933, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

GORGEOUS venue! We had a great experience with their staff and they worked with us on everything we wanted.

Profile Picture Niki, 4/21/12, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Firestone Country Club was our first stop on the venue list for us! We visited six other hotels and country clubs in the area and nothing compared! Everything was smooth from booking our date to food tasting and my random visits with Melanie because I was being the over bearing bride. :) Melanie made sure everything was handled from day one. She was the best wedding coordinator to us and made sure EVERYTHING on our wedding day went smooth and kept us on time (which our other vendors appreciated) as well. Over all, FCC made our dream wedding come true!

Profile Picture Margo, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Loved having our wedding here! The grounds are beautiful and all of the staff were really friendly and helpful. The night went very smoothly and we received numerous compliments on the excellent food!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding turned about amazing. My only complaint is that some of the dishes a picked were not the ones that were served. Also, there was food leftover that no one in my family received.

Profile Picture User3921723, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
3.8

We had our reception at Firestone Country Club. I was so impressed with how well the day went off. Their staff was so professional and responsive. Our coordinator, Heather Bodine, was a tad unprofessional, and a bit slow to respond sometimes, but she followed through with all of our needs and we ended up having an excellent reception. We had so many people tell us that they had a great time.

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/27/09, 7 Reviews
3.2

this is just ok. have attended a lot of functions here. the are is nice and you cant beat the price.

Profile Picture User4480258, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews