Firefly Productions, LLC Reviews

6 | Newport, KY

6 Reviews for Firefly Productions, LLC

We used Maurice for our wedding and he did a phenomenal job! We could not be happier with the work he did, his professionalism, and he has a great attitude. The video was perfect and we continue to watch it after all of these years. I would definitely recommend anyone to choose this company for their video needs.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Julie · Married on 07/12/2014

Maurice and Carrie did an amazing job! With our 1 year anniversary just passing we watched the video again. They did a magical job capturing everything for us. They even took it as far as editing the video to fit the theme of our wedding (Music themed). I will cherish this video forever! I would highly recommended them!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/30/2016

3.0

Received both our highlight and full length video from my daughter's wedding and they were beautiful! Wonderful memories captured from a perfect day! Thank you Firefly Productions!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Jillian · Married on 04/22/2017

2.0
      3.0
      1.0

Let me start by saying we were so excited to have found a videographer that fit our budget. Then came the wait for out highlight and full video after the wedding. Both were late. I had to email them to ask where my video was when the should be the ones emailing me the moment they knew it would be late. They would give me another deadline and it wasn't done by then either. We received our video 4 months late. They gave us extra copies but that would never make up for their lack of customer service and professionalism.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Kayla Monks · Married on 06/02/2018

1.0

Horrible - wouldn’t recommend to anyone.

DONT DO IT!!! These people should not be in business. The wedding was in June and we still haven’t received the video. We were promised it months ago! They have had “unexpected things happen” which I get but it’s been ongoing for way too long. Please don’t waste your time with this company.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Richard · Married on 06/27/2015

0.6
      0.5

My daughter and son-in-law used Firefly in June of 2015 for their wedding. They put down a $500 deposit and thought they had a really good deal. They were told they would receive the video 6 weeks after their wedding. At the end of August, she spoke to the owner, Maurice, who said they would have the video by October and was sorry for the delay. After no video showed up, she emailed him again and was told she would get it by December. As of today, August 28, 2016 they have yet to receive their video from their wedding. Now Maurice will not return her phone calls or emails. This is a very unprofessional business who is going to have a lawsuit on their hands within weeks. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Sent on 08/28/2016