Firefly Photo Booth Reviews

14 | Orlando, FL

14 Reviews for Firefly Photo Booth

14 Firefly Photo Booth Reviews

Kasey · Married on 02/27/2016

Service, staff, set up, props -- everything was a 10. The guests at my wedding had so much fun creating gifs and taking photos using Firefly's Photo Booth services. If you're looking for a fun interactive way to incorporate a Photo Booth into your wedding or event, look no further. The open air concept and easy to use system made it easy for large groups and elderly guests to take photos and Yohan does a fabulous job of really capturing the look and feel of your wedding day/event into the custom border/backdrop.

Yohan worked with me on a large corporate event for which we rented his Photo Booth. He was extremely professional and pleasant to work with throughout the entire process. Everyone loved the Photo Booth and we plan to use it again for next years event. Thank you Yohan!!

Kayli · Married on 08/07/2015

The photo booth was SO MUCH FUN! Yohan was very professional and easy to work with during the planning process. The equipment was top notch and in perfect condition and the customized backdrop was a plus! We also loved how you could have the photos emailed directly to you. We will definitely be using them for future events!

Kelly · Married on 08/07/2015

Truly amazing! The guests are still talking about how fun this Photo Booth was. It was unlike any other! The booking process was so easy and Yohan was always available to answer any questions I had. They arrived on time and everything looked amazing. This was worth every penny & I will definitely be suggesting them to any friends who are getting married!! :)

Rebecca · Married on 03/21/2015

Such a great addition to our party! It allowed our guests to have a blast and bring home photos of their night!

Victoria · Married on 03/04/2015

Firefly was awesome! I loved how I could have the pictures in an email and text! Super easy to use and the quality was great. They captured some great memories! Definitely recommend it.

Firefly was great! It was so much fun to have at our bid day at alpha xi delta. We all enjoyed taking photos with the photo booth! I would highly recommend Firefly.

Kathryn · Married on 12/25/2014

My wedding was like a fairy tale thanks to the amazing experience firefly gave us. I felt like a princess and now I have scrapbook worthy memories to share with my future children.

Jeremy · Married on 11/22/2014

We've used Firefly at our wedding and a company holiday party. The booth attendant was on time, and the service was great. I liked that they offer an open concept or "open air" booth because everyone can get into the photo. We fit the whole wedding party into the frame. Our guests lined up two and three times to use it. We weren't sure about booking a photo booth (weddings can get pricey) but we are glad we went with Firefly Photo Booth. Definitely the hit of our wedding- check them out at www.fireflybooth.com

We loved everything about our Firefly Photo Booth! All of our guests had such a fun time taking goofy pictures and using all of the neat props provided by Firefly. The staff was very reliable, professional, and helpful. The photo booth definitely added some pizzazz to the whole event! I would highly recommend Firefly Photo Booth for any event or party, especially a wedding!!

Sarah · Married on 09/20/2014

The FireFly Booth was such a success at our event!! Being able to text the pictures to ourselves right away was so fun! I would definitely recommend this unique photo booth!

Sommer · Married on 08/16/2014

Firefly Photo Booth made our event all the more better! It was such a unique and fun way to capture such incredible memories with all of our friends. I can't wait to have Firefly Photo Booth at our next big event!

Megan · Married on 08/16/2014

Firefly Photo Booth did such an amazing job helping out my sorority with an event! Their props were perfect and all the girl really enjoyed having it there! Also, the set up was easy and they worked with us on pricing and everything! Truly a great company and I would highly recommend using them in the future.

I have amazing photos of family and friends thanks to this! I could not imagine my day without them there to capture all the fun moments