Fire Stables Reviews

7 | Lenexa, KS

7 Reviews for Fire Stables

Lindsey · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely gorgeous venue!

My husband Mike and I got married last weekend at Firestables Equestrian (formerly known as Peeper Ranch). Mike saw the venue before I did and was blown away. They stayed open late so I could see it after work that night which I was really impressed with. And I fell in love instantly! It's an absolutely beautiful venue that is both flexible and affordable. They allowed us to bring in our own caterer, move things around and have the venue over 3 days so we could actually enjoy our wedding day!! Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day dreams come true!!

Lindsey and Mike S.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Kaela · Married on 08/12/2017

Peeper Ranch is so beautiful and Teresa was nothing but amazing to work with. My new husband and I suggest this venue x 100!!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Vickie · Married on 05/31/2014

Amazing place with amazing people! You cannot find a more beautiful venue in Lenexa. It is off the beaten path and very private. The inside of the barn area is upscale, this is not you typical barn. The outside is perfect for an outside wedding with beautiful views making for the best photos you can take. The staff is so wonderful and easy to work with. My wedding was amazing and I could not imagine getting married anywhere else.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Wonderful venue. Teresa is awesome! Hope to go back soon!

Sent on 01/25/2014
  • Connor

Connor Shriver · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely magical

We got so many compliments on this venue. This venue is beyond beautiful and it the way we were able to decorate made it even more perfect!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Hope · Married on 08/27/2016

This venue is absolutely beautiful! It was everything I imagined my wedding to look like since I was a little girl! Thankfully we had beautiful weather so we could do our ceremony, pictures, and reception all in one place which was perfect! Teresa and Brooke were great to work with!! We even had lots of help directing parking, which the indoor arena parking was a big bonus! The ability to bring in our own vendors (caterer, bar, flowers, DJ, etc) saved us a ton of money and the reception hall is so beautiful in itself that not much decorating was necessary! We had approximately 230 guests which fit us perfect. Their max capacity was 250 but the way I had my tables, 240 was all I could fit, including a dance floor. The only reason this is not a full 5 stars is because of the security guard they require you to pay for (in the total fee). No matter how nice I was to him, he was not friendly at all, and didn't have pertinent information when one of my drunk guests left their car in the arena ( which is not allowed). If I were to go back and do this again, I would ask to have the price reduced to not include their security guard, and ask to bring my own.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Michael · Married on 05/31/2014

Beautiful venue for an outdoor or indoor wedding. Very nice staff.

Sent on 08/05/2014