fioriamoreefantasia Reviews

fioriamoreefantasia 6
fioriamoreefantasia 7
  • EMANUELA

Emanuela Ierardi · Married on 09/07/2019

Flower power - beyond any expectation

Viviana is able to create empathy, to understand the real needs and convey to best result based on the established budget. She is open to solve any kind of question and to give remarkable advices.
    Our guest have given us excellent feedbacks about the beautiful wedding flower composition!

Sent on 10/12/2019
    fioriamoreefantasia 8
    fioriamoreefantasia 9
    fioriamoreefantasia 10

Hy Lorenzo&Emanuela,
    What do you tell?
    When the guests notice the flowers would be a good sign...I am kidding! It is always a pleasure to work with a couple wants to bring out its own personality and its taste overcoming at sacred cows when it comes to wedding.
    I wish you a good life together, and Thank you again for beautiful japanese gift...

Veronica Russo · Married on 06/29/2019

Honest and kind flower designer

Viviana (the owner) has been very helpful since the beginning and we have created a relationship of trust.
    She works with serenity and love.

Her work does not consist only in creating flower compositions but also in understanding the personality of the people she works with, in order to be sure that her creation will reflect their personality.

Viviana and her team are a fantastic team, all polite and kind!
    Compositions of flowers and plants that are delicate, fine and elegant as you can see in the pictures attached!

The decorations at home were wonderful but the floral decoration of the church was the top!
    Viviana followed my wishes step by step so that the most important day in my life became perfect!

I really thank her for being so kind e
    and so good in her work!
    She is one of the few people to trust in during the best moment of our lives.

Veronica

Sent on 07/03/2019
    fioriamoreefantasia 11
    fioriamoreefantasia 12

fioriamoreefantasia's reply:

Your sweetness disarms me. Thanks for all compliments. What can I say? I was lucky, to know a brides, a young woman like you. I wish you a long and serene life together.
    A big hug to you and Enzo
  • Dario

Dario Domenici · Married on 06/21/2019

Passion and complicity!

An immoderate passion for her work, she assisted us in every phase of the organization with professionalism, competence and passion. Initially a supplier, during the event a precious resource, at the end a friend! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    fioriamoreefantasia 13

fioriamoreefantasia's reply:

Thank you very much. You used beautiful words. We were a big team; you, Roberto and me. Thank you for your trust.
    Buona vita...
    A hug

Sofiya Adalieva · Married on 06/18/2019

Viviana's Work

Viviana and I met just 2 and a half months before my wedding due to the fact that I had to fire my other florist at the time. Despite the short time we had, we managed to create a beautiful wedding together. For people who are particular about the look of their wedding like me, it is important to have someone who will listen and understand your needs. I had a prepared project, which at the end of the day Viviana completed to perfection. No matter if you want to be specific in your wants or allow her to be creative, Viviana is professional and she is very talented. I am highly recommending her.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Hy Sofiya,
    thank you very much. I'll be honest, I was really worried. You are a woman, then a bride, who knows what she wants and I thought to be wrong. Instead, your wedding has been the most beautiful of our wedding season. Elegant and original like you.
    I wish to you and George a good life together
  • Valentina

Valentina Nicoulaz · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Spring Wedding

We got married in May 2019 in Rome. I met Viviana through my wedding planner and honestly, I couldn't have hope for a better florist. Innovative, creative, professional, open minded, dedicated and hard worker, just to name a few qualities that I was able to grasp through working with Viviana. We trusted her from the beginning, the only thing we said to her is that we wanted a simple, yet elegant style and she brought so much more. Coming from abroad, it wasn't easy to plan our wedding, Viviana was always there and available. If you're looking for a florist, Fioriamoreefantasia is the best choice you could make.
    Thank you Viviana for making our special day the most beautiful we ever dreamt it to be!

Sent on 07/01/2019

fioriamoreefantasia's reply:

Wow, I'm speechless...it was a big pleasure to meet you but above all, to be your florist, to share with you a day such an important day.
    I wish you both a wonderful life together. A big hug to you and Romain. A special hug to Monica, your mum. She is a mum very fancy and funny...
    Grazie

Sonia Kumar · Married on 04/12/2019

Sweet smelling flowers

Viviana and her team did a wonderful job at our destination wedding in Rome - we could not have been happier. As we live in India, we had to communicate 100% via email - but using moodboards and pictures, Viviana helped bring to life our romantic vision perfectly. The bouquets were gorgeous, the table decorations also fabulous - but perhaps most wonderful was the decoration of the cloister... which was incredible. Perhaps most incredible of all however was the SMELL of the flowers. All of our guests commented on how wonderful the scent was! I cannot recommend Viviana and her team enough. Thank you for making our flowers so perfect.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Hy Sonia,
    thank you very much. You were a beautiful and available people...careful to details, to your guests. You guys tried real hard, for the success of your wedding.
    I wish you lot of love
  • Camilla

camilla viglianti · Married on 02/06/2019

Fantastic Experience!

Fantastic experience! However we started late with our wedding planning in Italy , Viviana turned it into a fantastic day. She was completely dedicated to providing us the best solutions and made sure we didn't forget anything. Everything has far exceeded our expectations. Viviana is synonymous of a perfect combination between professionalism and passion for her work. With her polite and elegant ways she leaded us in a wonderful wedding!. She was always available, precise and attentive to detail, she has been able to give us a unique, original and decidedly unrepeatable organization. She assisted us in choosing all her wonderful compositions respecting our preferences and our tastes and recommending them to the best. She is unique and inimitable in her style and this precisely what differentiates her from others. She is very valid person, professional and ready to advise you to achieve your dream in the best way. Viviana will give you her innovative magic touch, her smile, her friendliness and availability, making every detail unique.I highly recommend Viviana Piccolomini for your day, you will never thank her enough.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Hy Camilla,
    I don't know what to write you...Thank you so much. It was an honor to be your florist. Please, you say hello your mum and dad, they were very kind with me. Obviously, give me best your beautiful groom.
    Have an amazing life

Alexander · Married on 09/05/2009

An unforgettable day

Soon it will be our 10th anniversary and me and my wife julie, always, remember with great joy, you and your team. Your attention for us, for what we need. How much we laughed together...I wouldn't know a rose from daisy...You were patient, kind but the most beautiful thing that we will never forget is the your love for your job.
    Thanks again for everything from Alexander&Julie

Sent on 07/25/2019
    fioriamoreefantasia 18
  • Francesca

Francesca Scarpellini · Married on 05/04/2019

Ottima esperienza

it's been two months since our wedding day...Unforgettable day! Among all the suppliers, who helped us, there was Viviana. She has been not just, a good florist but a people always ready to give advice, in order to have as great an effect. She and her team helped us to with their flowers arrangements to realize a gorgeous wedding. Our wedding!
    Very warm thanks
    Alex&Frances

Sent on 07/16/2019
    fioriamoreefantasia 19
    fioriamoreefantasia 20

Hy Francesca,
    thank you so much for your review. I hope to meet you as soon as possible. Your wedding has been amazing, you chosen a beautiful church in Rome, in Vaticano State, it has been an honor to set it up.
    Best wishes