Fiori Floral Design Reviews

Fiori Floral Design 7
  • Danielle

Danielle Madden · Married on 10/20/2018

Exactly What We Wanted.

Such a great experience working with Gina. She is very flexible. Anytime I wanted to make a change to our original plan she replied quickly and updated the proposal in a timely manner. The final product was exaclty what I wanted. She nailed it. I appreciated her great customer service and reasonable prices.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Fiori Floral Design 8
    Fiori Floral Design 9
    Fiori Floral Design 10

Nikki · Married on 05/07/2018

Gina is Amazing-I am so grateful for her talent and so glad we chose her for our special day! She listened to my vision and went above and beyond my hopes and dreams for my arrangements. I have received nothing but compliments about the floral design she provided. She was sweet as pie, accommodating, responsive and so easy to work with, allowed for Special orders and delivery to my venues both locations over an hour and half away and on a 106 degree day. Amazing talent and an amazing value. I would recommend her work to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Fiori Floral Design 11
    Fiori Floral Design 12

Anne · Married on 11/11/2016

Gina did an amazing job with the floral arrangements and overall décor with our wedding. I already loved her work, so I just gave her some general thoughts about our vision of the overall look and feel of the wedding celebration, a few inspiration ideas and color schemes, and said do what you think is best! The arrangements were absolutely gorgeous. She also supplied us with a variety of candles and other décor that really made the place just stand out. I can't thank Gina enough for her talents!!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Gina did an amazing job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding! My daughter showed Gina some pictures to give her an idea of what we wanted and everything was perfect! Gina was flexible and willing to go with what my daughter wanted. The ceremony and reception flowers were beautiful - they exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Erin · Married on 04/25/2015

Gina was a wonderful florist to work with for our wedding. She was very responsive through email and we had a lot of fun coming up with different ideas. Per our request as beer lovers, she worked with a local brewery to get hops for the boutonnieres and created beautiful centerpieces and a beautiful bouquet. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Nicollet · Married on 11/29/2014

Gina and her team did an amazing job! We would highly recommend her to anyone. She also went above and beyond when she referred us to a linen company and met us for that appointment. Her creativity and class is unmatched and we received complements throughout the evening about the flower arrangements and bouquets. Guests took home flowers and they lasted over a week:)

Sent on 12/10/2014

Pete · Married on 11/08/2014

I wish I could give Gina at Fiori Floral Design more stars, she was that good. Gina was amazingly responsive and met our every need. She even recommended some excellent vendors for our wedding. We were on a tight budget but wanted a beautiful day. Gina moved our flowers from the ceremony site to the wedding venue which helped out a ton. Many of our guests commented on how our flowers were the prettiest they had ever seen. Gina even went above and beyond helped set up the linens at our venue. All in all, Gina was a top vendor and our day wouldn't have been possible without her. She turned into a great friend to my wife during the whole process. Thank Gina and we hope to see you soon.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Jordan · Married on 11/08/2014

Gina, the owner of Fiori Floral is what every wedding vendor should strive to be like. Gina is intelligent, professional, creative, and most importantly genuinely invested in your day and goes above and beyond to make it perfect. Gina could sit down with me for an hour and understand my entire vision even when I didn't know it. She worked within my frugal budget and made my flowers look like I spent 5 times what she charged me. I had men coming up to me at my reception telling me they had never noticed flowers before but were blown away by ours. That is saying something! Even beyond the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen in my life, Gina became a friend through this process. I knew I could send Gina an email and get a response quicker than I could even check my email again. Brides, choosing Fiori floral is the best decision I made for my wedding and I would get married every weekend if I could work with Gina. Do yourself a HUGE favor and book Gina for your perfect day, you won't regret it.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Julie · Married on 11/08/2014

Gina was the florist for my daughter's wedding last weekend. From our first meeting with Gina, we felt very blessed to have connected with her. She was open-minded, creative, full of great ideas and yet extremely respectful of the ideas my daughter was bringing to the table. She seemed to understand what my daughter wanted and how to make that happen within the budget we were working with. She stayed in contact with my daughter throughout the planning process-one of the only vendors who did! The day of the ceremony-we were blown away by the absolute beauty and professionalism of Gina's work! Every arrangement was stunning-she went the extra mile to deal with a difficult venue-she did everything that we needed of her PLUS other details that she saw that needed tended to. I can't imagine using another florist-she was simply the most conscientious person involved in my daughter's special day! To any bride to be-know that you are in wonderful hands with Gina and you will cry tears of joy (as my daughter did) when you see the beauty she creates...I can't thank you enough Gina!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Dana · Married on 10/25/2014

Gina was beyond incredible to work with. I had a few bridezilla like moments were I kept changing things and adding things then changing it again. I can not believe how patient she was with me. I gave her an estimated budget and she got pretty close plus she didn't give me a hard time about my budget. She was so easy to work with and the flowers turned about BEAUTIFUL. Way better than i could have ever imagined. She came as a recommendation from my sister in law you also used her for her wedding. She did amazing job and was great to work with. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/31/2015
  • Kelsey Jayne

Kelsey Jayne · Married on 10/18/2014

Gina at Fiori Floral was great. We had her help providing flowers for not only our wedding, but also the rehearsal dinner, and brunch the next morning. She spent an extensive amount of time working with us to make sure she achieved the exact look we wanted; and she didn't disappoint. The flowers were beautiful, fresh, and we got SO many compliments on her work. She has an eye for what works and is able to guide someone like myself who thinks all flowers look nice to really get what one loves. My hair stylist has had Fiori's floral arrangements in her salon for years, they are unique and beautiful. You'll love her work!

Sent on 12/08/2014
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 10/12/2014

From the moment I met Gina, I knew I had nothing to worry about. She understood my vision perfectly and even recreated and amazing bouquet I had found in a magazine better than I imagined it. The centerpieces at my wedding were beyond anything I could have thought of myself. I'm not your typical bride in that I found the right team, told them the colors I liked, showed them some samples of my aesthetic and then just let them run with it. Her pricing is insanely reasonable and the creativity when it came to my chuppah and centerpieces was out of this world. I wanted my wedding to resemble a rustic- boho- anthropologie esque- vibe and Gina came up with doing a few different set ups on each table that all went together somehow. The work she did with cacti and succulents, because I wanted to embrace living in Arizona, was breathtaking.

I could go on and on with amazing things to say about Gina and I highly recommend you loosen the reigns and trust her creativity with your special day. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Jana · Married on 04/25/2014

Fiori designed the most unique and beautiful bouquets I could have ever imagined and Gina was fantastic to work with. I will highly reccommend Fiori always!!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Janel · Married on 04/25/2014

Gina is incredibly talented and creative. She took our thoughts and ideas and made them even more than we had imagined in our own minds. She is easy to work with and responded timely when needed a question answered. I HIGHLY recommend her!!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Gina did such an amazing job on all my flowers and was great to work with in the months leading up to the wedding. Everything from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the halo for the flower girl was absolutely PERFECT and exceeded by expectations. Everything was delivered on time to the right spots, and it certainly made my day just that much easier. I highly recommend Fiori floral Design!

Sent on 03/22/2014

Gina is absolutely the best way to go if you want gorgeous arrangements for any occasion. Over the years we have used her to make arrangements for anniversaries, birthdays and many special occasions. She is someone you can count on! Recently, we hired her to do my wedding and she went way out of her way to make it everything I could have imagined and more! I had this vision in my head and it was hard for me to convey what I wanted. But after meeting with Gina I had the utmost faith that she knew exactly what I was looking for. And boy did she ever! She amazes me with how far she stretched my dollar! I didn’t have much of a budget and Gina made miracles happen. Her eye is something out of the ordinary. She is able to visualize everything and make sure it is what you want. Everything she did for my wedding was breathtaking. It wouldn’t have been the same without her.

Sent on 12/12/2013

P · Married on 11/09/2013

Gina provided the flowers for my daughters wedding this weekend, the flowers were very fresh she listened to my daughters vision and came through for her. Her prices were very reasonable and she was willing to work within our budget which is a big deal in this town of high prices florists.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Penelope · Married on 04/21/2013

Gina was patient with all of my questions and requests. She was very flexible with working within my budget and what I wanted. Her artistic ability was exactly what was needed to bring my pictures and ideas to life. I also appreciated how accessible Gina was when I needed her or had a question especially closer to the wedding date. Thank you, Gina, for making my wedding at the Sanctuary so beautiful!! Penelope K.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Mindy · Married on 03/23/2013

I decided to go with Gina at Fiori Floral for two reasons. 1) She did almost every one of my girlfriends' weddings, and 2) they loved her and couldn't recommend her enough.

I met with Gina and gave her my budget. I also told her that flowers, although they're pretty, really aren't my thing and I just needed enough to make the venue and day feel special.

She didn't push me to spend more money, and she respected my choices. Instead, she took what I gave her and turned it into magic.

About one month before the wedding, we had to add extra tables and when I told her I needed more centerpieces, she was totally laid-back and cool about it. She just rolls with the punches. It's awesome.

I loved my flowers. I wish I could attach a photo but our wedding pics aren't in yet. My keywords were elegant, romantic, clean and warm. She nailed it.

Sent on 04/11/2013

Patricia · Married on 03/09/2013

Gina has an amazing talent for floral design. I provided her with images that matched the look and feel I was going for, and she worked with me to create a solution that fit my budget and was absolutely stunning. I was so in love with my bouquet that I carried it around with me in a mason jar for a full week after! Her work is beautiful, unique and of the utmost quality. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 06/16/2013
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 01/19/2013

I cannot begin to explain what an amazing job Gina did for my wedding! She worked within my budget and her work is absolutely beautiful. I gave her ideas at our first meeting and showed her some examples. She took great notes and helped me create the wedding of my dreams. Although I had some ideas, I told her to just work her magic and make it look good, and she went above and beyond. Everyone told me my wedding looked like a fairytale, and it is because of Gina!! I incorporated red paper lanterns, and she knew exactly how to arrange them so they looked the absolute best. My bouquet was perfect, and she listened to all of my requests. The groom and groomsmen were also impressed with their boutonnières. Don't look any further!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Candice · Married on 10/28/2012

Gina is a lifesaver!! After my original florist overbooked the weekend of my wedding I contacted Gina and she was happy to help. We exchanged a few boutique ideas, I gave her a list of my favorite flowers and she created the perfect arrangements!! She listened to me, understood my style and my vision. She was always professional and available via email or text. Even when she was busy she acknowledged my message and got back to me in a timely manner. Most importantly our flowers made it all the way to Bisbee, AZ! Gina had to make our bouquets the night before so we could bring them with us on our little road trip. The following afternoon the flowers still looked great!

Sent on 11/07/2012

sarah · Married on 10/27/2012

Gina was a life saver! I had my bouquets done by another florist and she made them exactly how I originally envisioned them. Very talented!!!

Sent on 11/06/2012
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 09/22/2012

Gina was absolutely wonderful! My bouquet was so beautiful and not to mention, she provided so much more for me and my fiancé than we expected. She gave us all the extra flowers and petals - which turned out to be a lot! I would recommend her to anyone, her work is outstanding, her flowers are gorgeous, and she's such a wonderful person to do business with all around! :]

Sent on 10/14/2012

Kaycee · Married on 04/28/2012

Gina with Fiori Floral Design was AMAZING to work with. She knew exactly what I wanted, and with her creativity and vision, she helped bring my dream wedding to life. Gina was so easy to work with, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I would recommend Fiori Floral Design to anyone and everyone. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Gina for making my day so very special!

Sent on 06/01/2012