Fiore of Pensacola Reviews

Fiore of Pensacola 6
Fiore of Pensacola 7
  • Melissa

Melissa Howard · Married on 09/08/2018

Fiore made our wedding perfect!

Working with Shannon and her team at Fiore on the florals for our wedding (bouquets + boutonnieres for the wedding party, corsages + boutonnieres for immediate family) was nothing short of exceptional.

First things first — Shannon is a VISIONARY when it comes to selecting the right flowers for the aesthetic you're going for. She was instrumental in helping me pick what our flowers would be... I simply sat down with her, showed her our colors and talked through a little bit of the style I was looking for/the style of the venue, and she immediately "got it" and put together a selection of flowers for the arrangements that were just perfect and I could have never done on my own/just Googling around. This level of consultation was so appreciated (and much needed!), even though it took just 30 minutes.

The florals themselves came out absolutely perfect (see my pictures!). Shannon even worked with my baker to ensure the flowers for our cake topper matched my bouquet. Just exceptional service, quality, and top-notch experience overall. And not too hard on the wallet, either. End your search and go with Fiore!

Fiore of Pensacola 8
    Fiore of Pensacola 9
    Fiore of Pensacola 10
    Fiore of Pensacola 11

Stacey · Married on 08/18/2018

The staff of Fiore are all wonderful, from the initial consultation to last minute changes. The flowers were delivered to the hotel rooms fresh and in beautiful vases to keep them fresh until the ceremony. All of the wedding guests commented on how beautiful they looked and the Arbor and Brides bouquet made for the most wonderful pictures. Thank you Fiore!!

Fiore of Pensacola 12

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

Fiore did a great job with my florals- I showed Shannon a picture of what I wanted for bouquets and talked to her about my general concept for reception flowers and she nailed it all! Highly recommend!

Fiore of Pensacola 13
    Fiore of Pensacola 14

Kimberly · Married on 05/19/2018

I wanted just bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages and Fiore was able to do so without making me feel guilty about not having additional flowers. Everything they delivered was absolutely gorgeous. My bouquet was very beautiful and smelled heavenly! The colors were perfect and exactly what we had discussed. They even incorporated pins from my grandmothers into the bouquet.

Victoria · Married on 04/28/2018

Fiore did a fantastic job for our wedding! They made my dream of a brooch flower bouquet come true! I’m definitely a “sparkle” girl and when I asked them to use all of the mounds of brooches I had they said they would make it happen! And they did! They were absolutely beautiful and they arranged all the flowers in the centerpieces I made which made our life MUCH EASIER day of. They are extremely flexible and the whole staff was very sweet and accommodating! If you are looking for a florist for your wedding/event they are the one to call!

Fiore of Pensacola 15

Christina · Married on 02/03/2018

The arrangements that Fiore created for my wedding were so beautiful! When they brought me the bouquets, I was blown away. They were perfect, exactly what I had imagined. They also made arrangements for the ceremony and the centerpieces for my reception. Everything was lovely. When I met with Shannon, she immediately understood my design ideas and brought them to life.

Fiore of Pensacola 16
  • User5486042 · 1+ year ago

Fiore did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. To start off, they already had 3 weddings booked for our date, however, they were still able to provide us with everything we dreamed of. From centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres to arch and cake decorations everything was stunning. Additionally, the flowers stayed fresh for long after the wedding and were still beautiful a full week later.

Margaret · Married on 10/13/2017

Everyone at Fiore were fantasy and so professional . The flowers were magnificent . Pieces of art!! And when my daughter Emily's hair flowers were not quite what we expected our delivery guy quickly went into action and had the perfect on delivered within a short time. Thank you Shannon Siobhan and Leanne for all your hard work best florist in Pensacola!!

Fiore of Pensacola 17
    Fiore of Pensacola 18
    Fiore of Pensacola 19
    Fiore of Pensacola 20

Erica · Married on 09/30/2017

Choosing Fiore as the florist for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made during my entire wedding planning process. When I met with them the first time, I had no idea what I wanted, but they helped me to find a style of floral arrangements that I loved. They were so helpful and flexible when I sent a million emails filled with updates and changes their way, and the final product was absolutely stunning.

Fiore of Pensacola 21
    Fiore of Pensacola 22

Ann · Married on 06/24/2017

Fiore prepared all of the flowers for my daughters recent wedding on June 24th. They were absolutely stunning!! Shannon was so easy to work with and was able to capture our vision immediately. When I first saw my daughter' bouquet I was floored! It was so beautiful it made my cry. The reception flowers were just gorgeous and we received numerous comments about their beauty! Fiore is the only place I would use. From Shannon to the entire staff you will be impressed!!!

Kadie · Married on 06/17/2017

Shannon and her team at fiore were amazing and so helpful. They totally got our vision and my reception looked exactly like I imagined!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 06/03/2017

I got personal florals for the ceremony and non-floral centerpieces for the reception from them (shells in water with floating candles because it was a beach wedding). The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous!!! I had a limited budget and their beautiful work comes with a price, but the team worked hard with me to make it work and sent me multiple proposals via email (because I live out of town) before we made the final decisions. Their work is beautiful and they're very accommodating and work with you to make sure their flowers and decorations fit your vision.

Margie · Married on 04/08/2017

When my wedding florist fell through at the last minute, Fiore came through. They were able to see some sample pics and hear about my theme and nailed the design perfectly. The style and design were exactly what I wanted and complemented the dress, the theme, colors perfectly. They were very affordable and delivered the florals on time - they were even able to add a toss bouquet at the last moment. It was one of the things that went better than expected & made me a happy bride.

Megan · Married on 11/12/2016

Wonderful florist to work with for our wedding. They took my vision and brought it to life and everything turned out beautifully. Very responsive and accommodating!

Leigh · Married on 11/05/2016

Fiore rocks! Shannon and the crew are amazing! They went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect! I was able to relax on my wedding day knowing they had me covered. From the ceremony to the reception. ..it was all just perfect! I knew I was in good hands. I highly recommend them to anyone! Great job! Responsive, helpful, nice, and talented.

Alli · Married on 10/29/2016

Fiore did our flowers for the rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception. They were beautiful!! I was not very concerned about flowers, but knew I liked white flowers with greenery. Shannon and team turned both the rehearsal dinner and reception into exactly what we were looking for. The reception tables were all different with some having lanterns, driftwood and succulents. They were truly beautiful and really brought out the classy coastal we were going for.

• Private_User611

Joanne · Married on 10/08/2016

The floral arrangements are wonderful. Very knowledgeable about flowers and what will be in bloom that time of year. Was able to coordinate my colors perfectly in the bouquets and corsages and I had blues and greens! The only complaint was the arch fro the beach was a little simple and not quite worth $300 and unfortunately due to wind they could not put the drapes and everything on it so it looked very plain but otherwise everything was perfect. Timely and efficient the day of. I would recommend them to anyone.

Melissa · Married on 05/14/2016

Shannon and her team were amazing. Shannon took general ideas I had and created the most beautiful wedding flowers. She was also very easy to talk to when I had some new ideas or needed to make changes. The team was very easy to work with and very responsive. At the wedding I had so many compliments on the flowers and how beautiful they were. I would highly recommend working with Fiore!

Shannon was amazing to work with from the very first meeting. She listened to what I wanted and made sure that everything was to my liking. My flowers turned out so beautiful!

Julie · Married on 03/12/2016

I loved what the Fiore team did for my wedding. I knew I wanted simple and affordable, and that's exactly what I got. I provided a few photos of ideas I like and Fiore understood my vision perfectly.

Laura · Married on 05/16/2015

Originally we were thinking we would make the flowers ourselves, since my mom is a wedding planner. We realized that was a dumb idea, and asked around who was the best. Everyone pointed to Shannon. I met Shannon, and new that this was going to be a perfect fit. Her taste and quality of her arrangements was outstanding. Everyone raved about the centerpieces and adored the bouquets. She also created such a stunning wedding arch that we got married under on the beach. I cannot recommend her more, and I wish I could give her a higher rating.

Jeanine · Married on 05/08/2015

Shannon and her staff were wonderful. They provided floral arrangements and the décor for the bridesmaids luncheon, rehearsal dinner and wedding. She was very patient with changes throughout the planning. I chose Fiore because I have worked with Shannon before and knew first hand of her knowledge, talent and artistic flair. Coordinating for multiple events at different venues on one weekend and satisfying the requests of three different hostesses is not an easy task. We had many compliments on the events décor, floral arrangements and ambiance . Several people, the majority of guests being from out of town, told me that this was the most beautiful wedding that they had ever attended. We live out of state and that presents added challenges on both sides. She was patient and willing to work with all of the changes in order to present the visions that we had for all of the events. She is familiar with and works well with the other vendors in Pensacola.

Colleen · Married on 10/04/2014

Everyone at Fiore is so helpful and easy to work with :)

Amy · Married on 05/31/2014

Shannon created a wonderful setting for our wedding. She captured exactly the look I was wanting based on a short meeting. I loved everything she did. Amazing Talent!

Leah · Married on 04/05/2014

Fiore of Pensacola did a WONDERFUL and creative job for my wedding. They really brought my vision to life. Shannon is a true craftsman and created the most beautiful ambiance. I will go to Fiore for ALL of my floral needs forever more.